A Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah Dad, Liz is holding my cock and it DOES feel great. I just wish it hadn’t taken all these years to get brave enough to try something like this!”

Dad spoke again and said, “Well Son, it’s NOT a long time ago so I suppose now I can safely say, ‘You’re never too young to learn.’ Four or five years ago I would have bitten my tongue off before admitting that. At least out loud and so you and your sister could hear.”

Liz began a gentle stroking motion while dad and I were bullshitting and I had to chuckle and say, “Uh Liz, perhaps I had better run and get some towels before we have a little ACCIDENT. I do try to be a gentleman, at least some of the time, but I draw the line at being the one to have to lay in a pool of cold, wet cum all night ”

“Okay, do it Bro, do it and be quick about it, please?”

I didn’t bother trying to tuck my throbbing dick out of sight when I got out of the sleeping bag, mainly because I didn’t think I could and because I didn’t think mom or dad would be paying attention to what was happening across the way in Liz’ and my bed. Wrong! Mom and dad both were watching as I swung my feet to the floor and stood. The moment mom saw the condition of my cock she whistled softly and said, “Yes Tim, you better damn well hurry back before your sister has to wait for seconds.”

Embarrassed, I did hurry but even anticipating what was about to happen, what with my taking the time to heap more wood on the fires and the cold, my dick lost a lot of its rigidity before I climbed back into bed. Liz was quick to rectify that problem though. Whatever, getting out of and back into bed allowed me to lie facing Liz and that gave me ample opportunity to place one hand on her pussy and the other on her breasts. With all her good stuff in hand, I leaned in and we began to kiss up a storm. In less time than it takes to write this, we began thrusting our pelvises toward one another and in a very short time Liz murmured, “Timmy, PLEASE,” in anxious tones that let me know the time had arrived.

Thankful that the long wait was finally over, I struggled to get my long johns off while Liz squirmed and worked out of her own garments. Then, quickly, I nudged Liz onto her back and took up a position kneeling between her spread thighs. The entire process of getting ourselves ready to fuck must have been an amusing sight but near as I could tell, mom and dad were feigning sleep or, at least, disinterest in what was going on right next to them. The undressing and positioning, a difficult thing to do when in a sleeping bag, even one that is made up of two singles zipped together, although difficult was something I would gladly go through time and time again. In fact, Liz and I did just that several more times before our winter Holiday ended

Anyhow, once we finally got ourselves ready, Liz grasped me firmly and tugged me toward her precum slick vagina and I did my best to position myself so that I wouldn’t crush her. Hot as we were, I doubt she would have much cared if my weight were a bit more than she could bear – just so that my throbbing cock made its way into her pussy.


Fortunately I had presence of mind enough to remember her maidenhead and took it easy until penetration was halted at the gateway to her virginity. Then Liz gave a little upward heave and I was in – all the way in! I’m sure Liz was aware there would be some small pain when she lost her cherry and had prepared herself for some hurt. Still though, it bothered me to be the one to cause the physical pain.

Liz gasped as I broke through and with a tear or two, visible in the dim light, and whispered, “It’s okay Tim, it’s done now. Let me rest a moment to get used to being filled with your big cock and I’m sure everything will be fine.”

I held myself suspend with most of my cock motionless in Liz’ vagina until a faint thrusting signaled she was ready to continue and we began bucking and thrusting easily as each of us tried to match our own motions to those of the other. The pace quickened as each became accustomed to the thrusts of the other.

I guess it’s true what they say about first timers not having much success at holding out long or perhaps we were having such a great time doing it we didn’t make an effort to delay climaxing. Whatever, time seemed to stand still at first and then, long before I wanted it to happen, I felt the familiar tenseness in my groin and knew I was going to cum. I only had time to gasp, “Liz I’m going to cum,” and did.

The first spurt barely shot into my sister’s pussy when she almost shouted, “YES,” and her whole body gave a delightful shudder. Small, but enough to let me know that she, too, was cumming with me.

I was still spurting cum when I thought to sneak a look toward our parent’s bed and, surprisingly enough, both still feigned sleep. I grinned with the thought there was no way either could have actually been sleeping. Not while their kids were engaged in the taboo act of fucking one another for the first time. On the other hand, watching the weird gyrations we made while in that sleeping bag couldn’t have been very erotic either.

Strangely enough, neither Liz nor I was the least bit cold for several minutes after coming down from our climaxes. I can’t say I was perspiring the way I do now when we have sex in warm weather, but I was comfortably warm. Liz said she was too! We did manage to stay warm enough in each other’s arms that neither even considered getting our long johns back on until it was time to get out of bed in the morning.

One thing about breaking the bonds of modesty and propriety, neither mom nor dad felt any need to hide their own sexual activity. As when they could have been watching Liz and me, the two of us soon tired of trying to see them screwing when all there was to see was a heaving sleeping bag. That didn’t hold once we arrived back home where the furnace made it possible to do stuff out in the open. There, Liz couldn’t get over watching dad’s hard, thick cock plunge into mom’s pussy. I must confess that seeing foamy cum seep from mom’s pussy while dad’s cock plumbed the depths of her vagina was something of a turn on for me as well.

It wasn’t until the following day while we were trying, once again, to walk one of the trails that we ventured to discuss our feelings and describe our emotions about what all went on in bed the night before; or the second time a couple of hours or so later, for that matter. Anyhow, by talking freely, we discovered what each liked best about the physical act of screwing. We also found out what the other was uncomfortable with so that future trysts would be ones of sheer pleasure for each. One thing for sure, we agreed that once having had sex, neither had any desire to quit. Liz laughed and said, “Now all we have to do is decide which bed we will be sleeping in, yours or mine.”

End.