A Wintry Mix

Story Info
Lynne lives a fantasy, and gets more than bargained for.
5.3k words
4.38
12.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to the bottom of the mountain and skied over to the picnic tables outside the lodge, then sat down without taking my skis off. Breathing hard, I pulled my goggles off and blinked against the sudden whiteness of the snow. I was exhausted but exhilarated. A couple of girlfriends and I had decided to take a week off work and go free ourselves of stress on the slopes of Aspen. We were determined to do nothing but enjoy the slopes, the fancy hotels, the expensive restaurants and the posh little boutiques, and leave worries of money, work, and family behind.

I loved to ski, but this was my first trip to the Rockies and these slopes were far different than the slopes I'd learned on in Arizona. They were groomed differently and they tended to be longer and steeper. Some of the blue runs even had moguls on them. I wasn't used to that at all, and I'd avoided them by going down some of the black slopes instead. Steep or moguls...steep was slightly easier and I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

I leaned back against the table and pulled my goggles back on; the sun really did make the snow too bright for me. I couldn't see either Jill or Janine coming down the slopes so I decided to take my skis off and look for them inside the lodge, and maybe grab a bite to eat too. I put my skis in the rack and climbed laboriously up the red brick steps since my ski boots made it impossible to walk normally. I pulled open the heavy glass door and was rewarded by a blast of warm air, which I absorbed before stepping in. I glanced around the front lobby but didn't see them there either. I shrugged and headed into the cafeteria to get some lunch.

The food selection here was incredible. Sunrise was no small resort but they didn't have food like this. Of course, it was all buffet, but it had roast beef, roast chicken, grilled chicken, beef stew, spaghetti, manicotti, pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, cold sandwiches of every variety, enough salad fixings to make a full meal out of, and a whole lot else. I was amazed and had trouble deciding what I wanted to eat. I stood there like a dope, tray in hand, trying to figure out what would be best for me when I was startled by an unfamiliar voice in my ear.

"I'd try the pizza. It's better than anything I've ever had anywhere."

I whirled around and looked up into the impossibly blue eyes of Jake Gyllenhaal. He was grinning, apparently amused by my reaction. I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't form words. Why would he be talking to me? I was nobody, just a contract auditor from Minneapolis. Certainly not anybody he would deign to talk to...and yet, he had.

His grin got bigger and he said, "I get that a lot. C'mon, I'll get you some of the pizza and you'll see what I mean."

I laughed nervously and nodded, still unable to speak. He walked me over to the pizza bar and grabbed a plate, put a couple of slices of pepperoni pizza on it, and then led me to the soda fountain where he got me a glass of Coke. Then we headed over to a small table next to the giant picture windows facing the slopes, where he pulled a chair out for me. I sat down gingerly, as though I was afraid the chair would break underneath me. Or maybe I was afraid this was a dream and as soon as I sat down I'd wake up. Hell, I didn't know what I was afraid of. I glanced nervously toward the door, suddenly dreading the appearance of my friends. I wanted this to last, dream or not.

"What's your name?" Jake asked me.

"Huh?" I hadn't quite heard him.

He chuckled. "I said, what's your name?"

"My name?" I laughed again, still nervous as all hell. "Oh, it's Lynne."

"Lynne. That's a pretty name," he said. "I'm-"

"I know," I interrupted shyly. He looked at me and smiled, his blue eyes dancing.

"Yeah, I guess everyone does," he answered.

"Nobody really seems to mind though," I observed, glancing around casually.

He shrugged. "Lots of celebrities and rich people here. I guess most of us don't really notice each other."

I nodded, and took a bite of my pizza. I swallowed it, amazed. "You're right! I've never had pizza this good, not even in the nicest pizza joints in Minneapolis!"

"I told you," he laughed. "So that's where you're from? Minneapolis?"

I took another huge bite. "Uh huh," I replied through my food, and then giggled. I swallowed and added a sheepish, "Sorry."

"Nah, it's okay," he said, his eyes holding mine for a moment.

I took a swallow of my Coke and finished the first slice of pizza. I was acutely aware of his eyes on me the whole time, and I wondered again what it was he saw that made him want to talk to me. Or eat with me. What else was he going to want to do this afternoon? I drank down more Coke and picked up my second slice, my gaze moving between him, the table, and the window, and I ate quietly, pondering this interesting turn of events.

He let me finish my food and then we sat together for a couple of hours, just chatting away. Obliquely I wondered where Jill and Janine had gotten off to, but I didn't really care. Maybe they'd seen who I was with and decided to leave me alone. Then I dismissed that notion. If they saw me with Jake Gyllenhaal, they'd have come running over, squealing like little fourteen year-old fan girls, and fawned over the two of us until he left and I barfed. It didn't matter anyway; it was more likely that they'd both found dates of their own. But I doubted they were as lucky as I was. I smiled to myself.

We left the lodge together and headed toward the ski rack. I pulled my skis out, let them drop to the ground and began to step into the bindings when he put a hand on my shoulder and asked if I really wanted to go back up the mountain and ski some more.

"Well, I am pretty tired. Been skiing all day," I said.

"So...let's go back to my place."

I hesitated. This was the dream of a lot of women, and yet, I wasn't sure I wanted to. But then, I also didn't know what he had in mind. Maybe he just wanted to chat some more away from so many other people. But alone, that chatting could lead to other things. I wavered back and forth while he watched me, unnerving me with his impossibly blue eyes.

Suddenly I shrugged. "What the hell. I'm game, except, let's go back to my room."

A gentle smile lit up his face as he nodded. "Alright. Lead the way," he replied.

I picked up my skis and grabbed my poles, and together we headed toward the shuttle stop. It was a ten-minute ride back to my hotel, a deceptively small and quaint building. The girls and I had a room with a hot tub, and although the hot tub was out on the balcony and it was winter, the water was hot enough so that the frigid mountain air was more refreshing than it was cold. I wondered if he'd be up for a dip, and what he'd think of me in my silver string bikini. I kept myself in pretty good shape...like most women, I had places on my body that I thought could use improvement but overall I was happy with myself. Then it occurred to me that he probably didn't have a suit with him. I felt silly for even thinking about it, and then something else occurred to me. Skinny-dipping wouldn't be out of the question, would it? Of course it would. He didn't know me, I didn't know him, and I was sure he wouldn't want to sleep with a woman he'd just met. Besides, he was fresh out of a breakup. I couldn't possibly appeal to him.

But I could still hope.

The ride was quiet, with neither of us saying much. I gazed out the window, afraid to look at him; afraid he'd disappear if I did. I glanced his way one time and saw him watching me. I smiled shyly and turned my gaze back out the window.

When we got to the hotel, I led up him up the stairs to the second floor, and then down to the end of the hall where my room was. It wasn't a room so much as it was a suite; it was one large room that was divided into four sections. Three of them were sleeping areas and one was a kitchenette/living area. They weren't completely private but they were sufficient for three women who enjoyed having their own space. I fumbled with the key-card – god I missed real keys – and finally got the door open.

He stepped in ahead of me and gestured for me to enter, like the room was his, and I flashed a bright smile as I walked past him. I swayed my hips just a little, hoping to appear sensual and suggestive. I looked at him over my shoulder as he shut the door and noticed his eyes wandering over me. It was hot in there compared to the outdoors so I began to strip out of my ski gear, right there in the kitchenette, and watched as he did the same. The layer I wore underneath everything was a tight black cotton turtleneck and a pair of black leggings, and I took off everything except those. I looked up, and he was standing in a pile of his clothes, wearing a white thermal top over a pair of black sweat pants. He eyed me appreciatively as I walked slowly toward him.

"So, now that we're here, what do you want to do?" I asked in a low voice.

He didn't say anything as he thought about it. He seemed a little nervous, which threw me. "I'm not sure," he replied.

I hoped I wasn't being too obvious as I said, "Well, my room is through there, but we have a hot tub out on the balcony if you'd like to relax."

"I didn't bring my suit," he said.

I shrugged in what I hoped was a nonchalant manner and moved closer to him. "We don't need suits," I said softly.

He looked at me for a moment, then slow smile spread across his face. He came toward me until we were so close together my breasts were practically touching him. He could have pulled me into his arms but he didn't. Instead, he put his hands on my sides and slid them down to my hips, then under my turtleneck. In one smooth motion he pulled it over my head and tossed it on the floor, then pulled the tie out of my shoulder-length dark brown hair, and watched as it fell about my shoulders. He pulled off his shirt as well, and we stood there for a moment admiring each other. I reached up and tentatively ran my hands over his well-muscled chest and across his nipples as he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, his gaze intense with lust. He kissed me, softly at first, and then more urgently as his hands found their way to my breasts. He cupped them gently, causing goosebumps all over me, his mouth covering mine. His fingertips were light as he ran his hands around to my back and unhooked my dark blue satin bra. I shrugged out of it, then wrapped my arms around his waist as he began exploring my neck with his lips. My hands slid down his back and over his ass – ohhhh, that ass – and I pulled him into me as his lips found mine again. I could feel his growing erection as he pressed against me and ground his hips slightly. God, but I was so turned on. I'd never been this aroused and it was driving me nuts. But there was no rush and I pressed my breasts against his chest and ground my hips lightly against him in the overheated lust that had overtaken both of us.

I gripped the waistband of his sweats and his shorts and pulled them down together. He was so hard, and I couldn't wait to feel that exquisitely hard member inside of me. I could feel myself getting wet, and I was getting hot. I pushed his pants down to his knees and they fell the rest of the way to the floor. I started to stand up, and then thought better of it and knelt in front of him, taking his cock in my mouth. He moaned as I began moving back and forth, circling my tongue around the head and stroking the base. He tasted so good. I cupped his balls in my left hand and continued stroking lightly with my right, while I took him as far down my throat as I could. I swallowed around him and heard his breath quicken. I continued swallowing and stroking and rubbing his balls, and then I released him and looked up. He was breathing hard and his eyes were bright. He pulled me to my feet and yanked my leggings off. I wasn't wearing any panties – they were too uncomfortable under my leggings – and he gave a low moan as he took in the sight of my naked body. His eyes stopped at my neatly trimmed pussy, which further aroused me, if that was possible. I felt like my pussy was pouring forth its nectar in anticipation of...everything.

I gazed into his eyes as he pulled me toward him and slowly slid a hand between my thighs. He rubbed my clit very lightly, so lightly it almost tickled, and yet felt so incredible that I almost came right then. His middle finger paused on my throbbing clit and pressed on it, and I gasped, feeling wave upon wave of pleasure roll over me. My whole pussy was throbbing with lust, my nipples were tingling, and I was covered from head to toe in goosebumps.

He withdrew his hand and gazed intensely into my eyes. I was full of fire but I tried not to let the tiny stab of disappointment I felt cool it off. I felt his arm tighten around my waist as he searched my eyes. I could've drowned in his eyes.

Suddenly he crushed me against him, his lips frantically searching out mine. When I felt his mouth on mine I thrust my tongue into his mouth and explored, and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue exploring mine. I felt his throbbing cock against me for a moment before he pulled back just enough to slide it between my legs. He reached down with one hand and stroked himself hard against me, his cock pressing right on my clit. I spread my legs a little as he continued to stroke, feeling an orgasm building, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to hold back. I cried out as my orgasm burst forth and clung to him, shuddering with each pulse of my pussy.

He stopped stroking himself and I grabbed his cock and stroked him myself, wanting to make him feel as good as he'd just made me feel. But he gently stopped me and fixed his eyes once more upon my face. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. I stared, unblinking, into his eyes, wondering what was wrong.

After a fraction of a second he whispered hoarsely, "Where's your bed?"

I nodded toward my little section of the room and led him through the entryway. When we got to the foot of my bed he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my back. I slid backward as he crawled over me and wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him toward me and kissing him deeply. He rolled over onto his back and pulled me on top of him, and I straddled him, rubbing his rock-hard cock with my soaked pussy. Unable to wait any longer, I sat up and slid him inside of me. He closed his eyes and groaned in ecstasy while I gasped at the incredible way he filled me. It was like he was made for me.

I ground my hips slowly, moving up and down slightly and massaging his cock with my pussy. I leaned over him as he thrust up and down, matching my motions, and I felt my clit rubbing against him, pushing me toward another orgasm. He gripped my hips tighter in his hands and thrust faster, his breath coming in short little gasps. The faster we went, the closer I was to cumming, and then suddenly I was in the grip of the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt.

"Oh, FUCK!" I cried out as I came, and came again. I dug my nails into his shoulders as the intensity of my orgasm overwhelmed me, and I cried out again, unable to handle the way I felt.

I was shaking when he pulled down hard on my hips and threw his head back, moaning as his own orgasm peaked and rolled over him. He pressed against my pussy so hard I came one more time, and as each of our orgasms subsided I collapsed on top of him, breathing hard, listening to him trying to catch his own breath.

After a moment I rolled off of him and lay down. "I can't catch my breath," I giggled.

He propped himself up on an elbow and ran a finger down my stomach as he gazed softly into my eyes. He was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I wondered briefly how much of that was his and how much was mine, and then I chuckled at the direction my thoughts took immediately after the most incredible sex I'd ever had.

"What?" he asked, grinning down at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing," I replied. I was still having problems catching my breath.

He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me, caressing my back and placing tiny kisses in my hair while I finally managed to get myself under control.

"Want to take a dip in the hot tub?" he asked as though we were just innocently sitting on the sofa.

"Sure," I said, sitting up. He sat up with me and kissed me softly. Then we got up off the now badly rumpled bed and headed out toward the balcony.

"You have to hurry," I said. "Those two steps can seem like a thousand when it's this cold."

We pulled the glass door open and hopped as fast as we could into the hot tub. Even as fast as we went, we were both shivering when we jumped into the steaming water.

I reached over and turned on the jets, and then snuggled up against him and enjoyed the water. It was sunset; the lavender sky was shot with pink streaks. We sat quietly for awhile, enjoying the relaxing heat and the massaging bubbles after a long day of skiing and hard sex.

"It's beautiful up here," I said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it is," he replied. He sounded almost bored.

"You okay?" I asked.

He sighed. "I come here a lot, so the scenery is kind of old to me, I guess."

Something else was bothering him. I hoped it wasn't memories of Reese Witherspoon, his former girlfriend. She was the one he'd just broken up with. I knew this was just a one-night stand, but even so I didn't want to be a rebound.

He turned and looked at me. "The life, this life, can get boring and tedious," he said by way of an explanation. "You meet so many people who are plastic, who don't care about anything except their money and their looks and their stuff. I have a lot of fun, but I'm just around too many people who don't care about anything important."

"Like what?" I wanted to know what was important to him.

"Well, like Haiti. And Chile. Yeah, a lot of us give our time and money to help, but you'd be surprised at the number of people who don't. Who think it doesn't concern them because it happened to someone else."

I'd given to the Red Cross for both Haiti and Chile. I felt for those people; anything like that could happen to any of us, I knew. It scared me.

"Sadly it's like that in my world too," I said softly. "I work with a ton of people who care and who donated time and money and goods, but for every one of us, there's one who couldn't care less."

His gaze was sad, and distant. He cupped my chin and said, "You're different."

I stared in surprise. "I'm different?" I said lamely.

"Yeah," he said. "You just seem...real." He bent his head toward me and kissed me softly.

I returned his kiss, which turned more passionate. I felt his tongue part my lips and slide sensuously along mine. I wound my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into his lap, and I straddled him, my hands on either side of his face, kissing him deeply. He ran his hands up and down my back, then cupped my ass and pulled me into him as I ground against his cock, which was beginning to grow again. My pussy was tingling and I wanted more than anything to fuck him there in the hot tub.

Suddenly I heard a door slam shut. I looked up as he turned and we both watched as Janine and Jill came into the room. They spotted me in the hot tub and waved, then their eyes widened as they realized who I was with...and that I was with him naked.

Mortified, I quickly slipped off his lap and down into the water as I watched them edge slowly toward the glass door. I glanced quickly at Jake expecting to see him pretty much panicked like I was, but he had a bit of a strange grin on his face as he looked back at me.

"What are you doing? Get down!" I hissed.

He shook his head faintly at my frantic command and just continued to stare at me, that strange little grin staying put.

12