A Wish in Time

Story Info
Two lovers that can never be.
4.2k words
3.31
7.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would be here soon; I checked the clock for the fourth time. I paced around the room; it was nice enough for what we would be using it for. The desk clerk didn’t ask questions and I was happy it didn’t cost too much. I would probably stay here tonight, even though he could not. I wanted him to; we had spoken about it several times but it had not come to fruition as of yet. We never had enough time together. These stolen afternoons were as far as we had ever gotten to spending an entire day and night together, the way we both knew it should have been but would never be.

I smoothed the body hugging blue dress down over my curves, and straightened the black tights I wore under it knowing it would be a miracle if we made it through lunch without tearing each other’s clothes off. It was always that way; intense, demanding, passionate, and almost frantic. I took deep breaths as I surveyed the room again, the bed especially. I laid out what he requested I bring with me. I smiled to myself, he would be pleased and in turn I would be rewarded. I shuddered in the air conditioning, wishing he was here already. I needed to feel his hands on me.

My heart almost stopped when I heard the electric door lock slide open. He was here; he was really here with me, finally! I could not contain my smile as he appeared; a wicked grin snuck across his handsome face. My breathing hastened as he approached, the door shut behind him with finality and promise. He carried a bag but it didn’t stop him from wrapping his free arm around me and pulling me tightly to him in greeting. My soft body melted against his stronger one and my arms wrapped around his shoulders. I felt the familiar sting of tears rising up behind my eyes and I did my best to push them back. I always knew he would have to leave after we played, but it never got any easier to let him go.

“Have you been good?” his voice in my ear made me almost tremble.

“Yes Sir, I have been very good,” I promised quietly.

“Good girl. Have lunch with me,” he said before kissing my neck softly. The simple gesture made my body shudder against his and he smiled knowingly.

I said nothing, just took the bag from his hand and went to the table to set out the food. We talked over lunch like any couple would. I smiled for him easily; it had always been this way with him. We didn’t say it often or ever really but we both knew it was there, the radiating love we’d always had for each other. It endured years of separation, life changes, death, the ending of relationships, and the blossoming of new ones. Even children had not changed the way we were together.

I was not full when I finished eating but that was always for the best on days like this. It was going to be a very long afternoon for both of us. We would be exhausted and happy at the end of it though.

Without warning he rose from his chair and held out his hand to me.

“Come here,” his voice had changed, he was more authoritative now but I expected it.

“Yes Sir,” I responded quietly while he looked me up and down, gauging if I had followed the instructions he had given to the letter. I had, as far as I knew. Abruptly he pulled me to him again, roughly this time.

“What have I told you about your hair?” he snarled into my ear making me shake.

I had no idea what he was talking about, he had never specified what to do with my hair, so I had French braided it off to one side and pinned it in a loose chignon. I froze, I had done something wrong.

“Answer me,” his voice lowered another octave and I almost went to my knees.

“I don’t know S-“ I yelped as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck.

“Always wear it down for me, always,” He emphasized by tugging a little more. My breathing picked up, the play had started,” fix it,” he commanded.

“Yes Sir,” I said breathlessly. He let go and I pulled my hair down and let it fall around my shoulders as he held my body against his. I felt the ends brush his arm that encircled my waist. As I finished unbraiding and shaking my hair loose his free hand came up to stroke it back away from my face gently.

“Good girl, you are so beautiful like this,” he was almost purring in my ear. I was really shaking now, trembling in his arms. He always thrilled me this way, I was already turned on. He pushed me away from him and in one motion spun me and my hands were flat on the edge of the bed. I spread my legs obediently, knowing what he wanted. He started at my knees, feeling his way up my thighs, alternately stroking and gripping my legs with his hands. When he got to the hem of the dress he slid it slowly up my back to expose my ample ass for inspection. I had not worn anything under the black tights, just as he had asked me to. His hands felt their way up my inner thighs; it was all I could do to stay upright so he could finish checking me out. A stray finger slipped over my wet flesh and a soft gasp escaped my lips. My hands gripped the down comforter on the bed tightly, I was desperate for him already, but it would be a long time before I had what I wanted. I swallowed hard as I felt him rub himself against me teasing me before he took his pants off. He knew how wild it made me when I undressed before he had even started.

“Good girl,” his voice rumbled softly. I heard his zipper, a welcome sound to my ears. I wanted him so badly now, “on your knees,” he added.

I couldn’t spin around and kneel fast enough. He had me pinned against the bed, staring up at him, his perfectly hardened cock inches from my mouth. I loved the way his blue eyes burned into me when I was between his knees. I reached for him and he slapped my hand away.
“Mouth only dear,” he said and smiled, he liked to challenge me.

“Yes Sir, can I?” I was desperate now.

“Can you what?”

“Can I suck your cock?”

“Yes love, enjoy your prize,” he purred and stroked my head affectionately.

He barely finished the sentence before my tongue was on him, swirling around the sensitive head, flicking over it and down his shaft, drawing him into my hot mouth. Oh God he was perfect. I loved pleasuring him like this; I almost loved it more than sex. His chest rumbled and he pulled my head down on him, I relaxed and he slipped into my throat, a familiar and welcome feeling for both of us. He held me there for a few seconds, I looked up at him wide eyed wondering how long he’d cut off my air with his cock this way. I almost pulled away but he held me there firmly and pumped himself deeper a few times making me almost gag before finally letting me breathe again. I took a deep breath and continued pleasuring him the best way I knew how, by letting him use me.

“Good girl,” he grunted as I swallowed him to the base again, teasing his sensitive cock with my throat once more.

I could feel my wet juices leaking; I was so ready for him to use the rest of my body. I needed him so badly, needed him owning me. But for now this was what I could give him, and he always enjoyed it. I started to get more eager and desperate, but he knew what I was doing and he always got annoyed when I tried to rush.

“Easy, girl,” he smiled at me knowingly. I did not slow down, I couldn’t. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I could have him somewhere else.

“I said easy,” he chastised me and pulled his cock from my mouth. I whined pitifully in response, “don’t start,” he warned while I pouted, “what did I say about listening?” he said roughly, I could tell it was difficult for him to hold back.

“Always listen to directions, Sir,” I repeated back to him automatically.

“That’s right, so why are you pouting? I told you to slow down and you didn’t. You know the punishment for not listening,” he was scolding me now.

“Yes Sir,” I said quietly.

“Continue, slowly.” He emphasized.

And I did, I went several minutes slowly stroking him with my mouth and tongue. I thought he was close a couple of times but somehow he held onto his self control. He was testing me that was for sure. He always called me impatient and my body was screaming with need for him. He held me down again, cutting off my air with his cock. I tried to pull away but he didn’t let up. I shook my head to try and get loose, he moaned in pleasure from the sensation but did not let go of me. So I did what I should have done, I relaxed and let him use my throat as he saw fit. And it was wonderful feeling him move inside me like that while I looked up at him in desperation. He looked down at me, his face slightly contorted in pleasure.

“Fuck, you are such a good girl,” he whispered.

He growled low in his chest before pulling out of my mouth and stepping back.

“You know what to do,” he said as he leaned back against the wall.

I rose, my knees aching from being on the floor for so long, and I closed the distance between us. I started unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and then pulling his t shirt over his head revealing his warm skin damp with perspiration underneath. I kissed his shoulders and collar bone; I could feel his cock between us, hard and hot from my teasing. I wanted it still. As I reached for his belt he took my face in his hands and drew my attention upward, to his perfectly molded lips, the stubble on his face, and his intense stare. I swallowed hard, what was he planning?

His lips teased mine slowly; he licked one and then the other before nibbling on them. I tried to kiss him but he pulled back, clearly he wanted to take his time. His tongue slipped into my mouth, teasing me. I trembled against him. To date I had never met another man who had such an effect on me. I reached for his face but he pushed my hands away.

“No baby,” he whispered. I nodded, unable to even respond. I rested my arms around his hips while he continued kissing me and teasing my mouth with his. It drove me out of my mind with desire for him. His mouth moved to my neck, and wandered there.

“Please Sir, please….” I whispered my pleas to him but he said nothing. This was his way. I felt his hand on the back of my dress, unzipping it and sliding it down around my feet so my bare skin was pressed against his. His hands reached down and gripped each lovely cheek pulling me to him while our lips locked, finally. He enjoyed this teasing too much. I hated it, I wanted him inside me so badly. My thighs were wet, dying for him to plunge between them. But he pulled away and pushed my hair back over my shoulder.

“Go get on the bed, on all fours,” he smiled as he said the last few words.

I was excited and a little scared, but that was half the fun. Not knowing what he was going to do always got to me. I did what he asked, presenting him my ass still clad in only the tights, I was sure he would see how turned on I was.

“You didn’t listen earlier, I think you know what that means,” his voice threatened.

“But, no! You said…” my voice was cut off by his hand grabbing my neck and pulling my head back to look at him towering behind me.

“I said there is punishment when you don’t listen, that’s 5 lashes my sweet. Do you want to keep going?” he was growling at me now and I was powerless to stop him.

“No Sir.” I whispered pitifully.

“Take your punishment like a good girl,” he commanded before releasing me.

He took the red silk length of fabric that I laid out earlier and wrapped it around each wrist, securing them together before drawing it through the slats on the headboard, pulling it so that my arms came out from under me and my ass was high in the air, face down against the blankets of the bed. I couldn’t get away from him now and I was in trouble. I wondered what he was going to use on me when I heard it. It was the unmistakable sound of his belt being drawn through his hand as he pulled it out of the belt loops. It wouldn’t do me any good to beg, I knew that. I bit my lip instead, waiting for it. He grabbed my ass and massaged it slowly, roughly, warming it up for his use. I felt his hand smack me a few times lightly, this was the pleasant part of punishment. But I knew he’d use the belt when my body was ready. Another minute passed and I felt the sharp pop of it on my left cheek. I yelped in response.

“You know what to say my love, or have you forgotten,” he asked teasingly.

“Thank you Sir,” the words flew out automatically, slightly muffled by the blankets. He popped the belt against my right cheek and I squirmed before thanking him again for the punishment. After the 5th strike I relaxed, it was over.

“That was for not listening, but you protested earlier and I think you deserve a few more,” he was teasing me again. He rubbed my ass before I heard him drop the belt. What was he doing? I tried to look but he put his hand on my head and forced it back down before I felt him grab my waist, he was pulling on the tights, the thin material ripped easily in his hands, I gasped and wiggled in desperation. I didn’t want him to paddle me, I hated the paddle.

“Stop,” he commanded before he struck me with his bare hand making me cry out softly, “don’t give me more reasons to punish you.”

“Yes Sir,” I whispered, a tear rolling down my cheek. I hated disappointing him. I could be better for him, I wanted to be better for him. I winced and braced myself for the paddle but it never came. Instead I felt his bare hand again striking me, warming the sensitive skin. I thanked him properly for the next three strikes before I felt him run his fingertips up and down my slit a few times. A breath hissed between my teeth.

“Good girl,” he crooned while I shivered against him, I resisted the urge to rock back against his hand while he teased, “you’re so swollen, did you like that?”

I shook my head and bit my lip.

“Tell me baby, tell me what it does to you,” he coaxed as he stroked my flesh with his fingertips, brushing my clit and making my body tense and relax.

“It turns me on Sir,” I blurted out.

“Good, perhaps I can fix that?” he was wicked. He was a wicked evil man, and I loved him all the same.

I cried out as I felt his tongue assault my body. The uncomfortable pain from my spanking was forgotten as he invaded me with his mouth, licking, sucking, and lapping at my clit as his fingers drove into me a little at a time. I instinctively tried to close my legs but a sharp crack on my ass from his free hand kept me in position. Instead I rocked my body back against his mouth, silently begging for more. He let me for a minute, until I got too close to the edge. He pushed me away and onto my stomach before rolling me over, I gripped the silk ties I was still bound by and watched him slide out of the rest of his clothes before he crawled over me.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re nervous,” he cracked a grin before presenting me with his cock, I opened my mouth obediently and he unexpectedly drove it into my throat. I gagged but he kept going, barely letting me breathe. My eyes rolled back, I loved feeling him control me. I wanted to tell him that I needed more but my mouth belonged to him.

All at once he withdrew and I took a deep breath. He sat back and slapped his cock on my swollen pussy making me writhe under him. This is what I wanted, needed but he wouldn’t give it to me. He just kept rubbing it against me, teasing me and making me whimper helplessly. He finally got tired of my pleas and he worked his way in, just the tip of himself while I tried desperately to lower myself onto him. That first penetration always got to me, god it killed me. I needed it. He kept pulling back every time I got close, until I broke down.

“Please, I need you Sir. I need you,” I begged in a whisper.

“Ask nicely,” he prompted gently.

“I need more of you, Sir. Please, I need you deeper,” I had barely squeaked out the last word when he plunged making me gasp and arch my back under him.

“That’s my good girl,” he spoke soothingly into my ear as he thrusted slowly, bringing me unspeakable pleasure. I was so tight from him teasing me, we connected like lightening, which wasn’t unusual. The closeness is what I longed for, it kept me up at night and made me reach for the empty space next to me in bed most mornings hoping beyond hope he would be there. It wasn’t enough; I didn’t want slow gentle lovemaking, not today at least. I wanted him to own me, claim me. I needed to belong to him.

“Please, I need you to fuck me,” I begged him softly.

“What did you say to me?” he asked roughly, grabbing my jaw with his hand and forcing me to look into his eyes.

“Please fuck me Sir,” I repeated bravely.

In one motion he withdrew, flipped my body back over onto my stomach and plunged into me hard, making me yelp and wiggle away from him. He drove into me a few times, roughly. His skin slapped against mine.

“Is that what you wanted baby?” he growled into my ear.

“Yes, yes Sir,” I answered smiling.

He drove into me over and over again, making my eyes roll back from the pain and pleasure mixed together. I howled in pleasure for him when he bit down on the back of my shoulder, only driving him to bite harder. I loved it when I wore a mark from him.

I cried out in displeasure when he withdrew and rolled me back over, I was panting as I watched him lower himself between my thighs again and make a second pass with his tongue. I arched my back into him. I was so sensitive it was killing me. But I had no choice; I was tied up like a gift for him. At this rate it wouldn’t be long before I gave in. That was what he wanted. He watched my face as his mouth moved over my clit, flicking his tongue over it before drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it softly, then harder. I cried out again. This was pure perfect torture. I loved every second. I could see him stroking his cock before he rose up and pushed it back into me, I was so close to the edge that was all it took. My body shuddered and pulsed around him, I came hard as he watched me. He never made me ask permission for the first one.

I started to come down as he thrust gently into me again, making me quiver with every movement. I pushed him off me with my foot and he grabbed my ankle. I realized my mistake right then. He wasn’t even close to done with me, and now he would punish me.

“I didn’t mean-“ I started but he covered my mouth with his hand.

“You just messed up good sweetheart, you think you’re done? You are not done pleasing me until I say you are done,” he spat venom, I was in for it now.

He covered my sensitive clit with his mouth again and sucked and teased it until I was begging him to stop. But he didn't. He kept going until my vision went blurry and I came again, wiggling against his mouth desperately. My pussy was pulsating involuntarily, even after his mouth stopped devouring me. He took his still hardened cock and entered, just enough to feel me gripping and releasing him. He growled in pleasure and thrust it into me a few times before pulling out and straddling my chest, making me watch him stroke himself. I looked at him, pleading silently to let me have him again. He had an undeniable self control that I could never dream of matching.

“Taste yourself,” he commanded and pushed his cock against my lips. I licked and sucked as best I could, tasting us mixed together was sexy as fuck. I felt a drop of pre cum escape and I lapped at the head of his cock, desperate for more. I wanted him to fill me so bad.

“Please cum Sir. Please,” I asked.

“In time,” he assured me. He dismounted my body and untied the silk before sitting on the edge of the bed, “come suck me until I’m finished with you.”

I tried to move but my body was slow, he was impatient and grabbed my hair and pulled me off the side of the bed making me yelp in pain. It wasn't another second before he shoved my mouth down on himself and made me choke on his cock. I loved it when he controlled me. I sucked and lapped at his balls as he rammed his cock down my throat. I was so tired but so desperate to please him. It didn't take very long before he pulled my head back and held me gently but firmly by the throat. His cock was in his hand as he started to cum, marking my face and letting it drip down my neck and over his hand before he grunted and pulled my mouth back on him. I tried to swallow the rest as his cock pulsed and twitched. Oh god I loved swallowing him like this. I suckled obediently until he withdrew and pulled me to my feet. I was confused until he sat me down on his cock again and pumped into my sensitive pussy a few more times. I felt his hand on my neck again, holding me back against his shoulder and his other hand teased my breast and nipple.

12