A Witch & A Wolf

Story Info
Witch casts for an animal totem.
2.3k words
4.36
73.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noel
Noel
25 Followers

A soft-spoken word, a flash of flame, a single candle was lit. The pale circle of light showed three women, all robed in black. They moved about the circle, lighting candles as they went. One at each cardinal point, they called to the elements. The three witches moved with a comfortable ease with each other, calling up power from the earth. They had practiced together for many a year now and knew the feel of each other's gifts. One girl was a fair skinned lass with thick red head. She lit the candle of south, a welling passion of thought and lust. The girl of water was paler still and had dark hair, long and curled. The third was of earth, long raven black hair, the skin a deep caramel, eyes near gold. They all lit the candle of east, of air and of knowledge. The candles of the altar burned merrily. The called to the moon and to the gods. The air smelled of the pined forest, faintly of the sandalwood smoking in the censer. The noises of the night animals sound softly around them.

Their friends were all on the next camp site over, swilling beer and laughing. The large group of friends on one of the many camping trips. A weekend of smoking the herbs of the earth, drinking the fruits and devouring the meats. They all knew the three were witches and practiced the old ways. A few acknowledged with respect, others just ignored, but all were accepting, The witches called to the summer, they jumped the fire thinking of hopes. They blessed the cakes and wine and sat, talking amiably as they drank and ate. At the far site people began to turn in. The three talked late into the night then stood, to work the final bit of magic. They had decided to call to spirits, animal totems. Each had chosen their favorite. The earth witch choose a wolf, the water witch choose an owl and the fire witch a fox.

As each sat meditating on their animal, anointing candles and lighting them to burn, a beacon to bring the animal totem to them. Water noticed it first, the quiet in the air. As she pointed it out they all listened, the was no noise, the other camp site silent, but deeper still, no chitter of squirrels, no rustle of raccoons, no chirping from the night peepers. The Earth said she saw something move in the trees. The all looked around growing a bit edgy. Fire turned to look into the woods behind her and was looking into the deep dark brown eyes of a wolf. It sat at the wood edge, the eyes flecked with gold, alert and watching. It stood and walked closer as the witch stared. She finally called out and all three jumped up, moving away. The wolf padded over the stopped short at the circle edge. It sniffed and growled softly. The three spoke softly though quite alarmed, that it couldn't cross their circle. The wolf indeed followed the circle, the turned and walked back some. The girls talked quickly animated by the turn of events.

The wolf paced around some then walked back. It turned and bounded towards the circle, the three scrambled to the far side, tripping over candles and books, over each other mostly. The wolf stopped short at the edge of the circle growled softly. The three spaced themselves some what, and as they moved it became clear the wolf paced the redheaded witch. She puzzled at it, then asked the others "Why does it follow me, I thought of a fox" The others had no answers but the earth witch seemed put out. The wolf rushed the circle and then the mistake happened. Earth lost her balance and in an effort to keep from falling grabbed the other two. A foot, only the gods can be sure who's broke across the line of protection, the barriers to the spirits the girls had raised fell. The wolf sensed and just kept coming. The three broke into runs.

The fire witch broke left, and into low shrubs. She ran somewhat blindly, the full moon over head glowed brightly but the tall trees gave Luna's glow a dappled light. She tripped on roots, banged toes in rocks. She stopped dead as she heard a scream. She knew the voice of the earth witch and knew the anguish of pain. She whimpered and shook her head. Then she heard sound coming through the forest. A heavy panting and sniffing. She turned and fled again. She could hear the beast coming up behind her and she was in a panic. She ran out of primal instinct, her body pushed hard, beyond her limits. The fallen branch hit her knee, and the girl sprawled forward, going down hard to the earth.

As she went to scramble up she heard the menacing growl behind her. She froze, her body taught and cringing as she waited for the inevitable pain of teeth. But they did not come. Instead she felt a cold nose sniff along the sole of her bare foot, then up her calf. She blinked her eyes wide and held very still, thinking the animal was just curious. The snuffling edged up her leg, her ritual robe up near her thighs from her fall. She squeaked loudly as the cold nose edged under her robe. The whiskers brushes her inner thigh as the wolf sniffed over her labia, swollen and moist with the energy of pagan ritual. Then the hot wash of a strong tongue. She gasps softly, her body edging up, to try and crawl away. A deep-throated growl froze her again on hands and knees. She felt her robe shifted up to bare her backside, her mind going into shock. Then the soft bass voice, clear and angry "How dare you call me, how did you find out?"

She shook her head and looked back. The fire witch, could clearly see in the full moon's light her friend, a new person to the group. The dark good looks shadowed, the rich chocolate hair near black in the dark, and his eyes, they usually were brown, flecked so slightly with amber at the edges, now nearly glowed in the dark. She stared, her mind reeled and she stuttered his name. He reached up, grabbing a fist full of hair and shaking her like a doll "YES, of course I am, you called me bitch, how did you find out?" The witch cried out, her body cringing. "No, I thought of a fox, I….gods, I did think about you, about our flirting, about…..I didn't know…oh my gods, you're a…" She screamed as he shook her by the hair again. He snarled softly "Then this was some stupid freak luck…..Damn it" He left her hair go, and she cowered. But she suddenly tensed and her body went rigid as she felt him grab her hips. She felt his hard cock press between her thighs, the engorged head nudged her wet and swollen labia, easing her open. She shrieked and struggled, her body trying to pull away "No, you can't, I'm married, I….please no"

The strong hands held her tight and his thick long cock pressed into her very ready folds. She groaned softly and he growled out "You want it, you called to me to mate, I have to, it's your spell" The dark laughter from his throat sent chills down her spine. He moved until he was fully inside the witch, holding her backside tight to his groin. She whimpered softly and nodded "I did think it, I didn't know though, I thought of you, not a wolf" She gasps softly, her body opened, filled, held onto his cock. He smiles and runs a hand along her back

"You called to an animal spirit and thought of me, thought of me mating you." He rocked his hips, started to take her. The two moved together in the night, his cock spearing into her. She gasped loudly, eyes widening as she quickly was brought to a hard orgasm. The wolf smirked wide and patted her ass, giving a firm slap. The witch bucked and moaned louder, her body trembling under him. The wolf starts grunting, his hips rocking her, smacking her backside with his hips. The witch's voice was clear and hungry "Take me, yes gods, yes wolf, take me" As she was rocked her breasts bounced under her. The pentagram choker at her neck swung, the star filled circle dangling like a pendulum.

The strong hands held onto her hips, pulling her back hard to his ravaging thrusts. The witch cried out, her body tensing hard as her sweet pussy was taken. The crunch of pine needles under her hands releasing the sharp tang of sap. The long red hair swayed and brushed over her shoulders as the strong hips behind her rocked her body. She felt her pussy getting wetter, her body roiling as another orgasm built in her nethers. The mind raced at what was happening. She felt his hand lift to smack her again, then gasped out as it didn't fall. She whined desperately, her hips heaved back to his thrust. He smacked the quivering backside and she screamed out, her cunny squeezing. The fingernails digging into the dirt as her back arched, the eyes looking into the far woods, through leaves, through the dark shadows. She orgasmed again, her breath taken as he kept driving into her. "Please stop….slow down, please, oh gods…" She whined louder as her knees slide on the rough ground, begging softly, her words lewd moans.

He gasped, sucking in air, then growling it out. "I can't….you called, the gods heard you. I'm driven, I need to fill you" He growled again, his hands hard on her hips, furiously taking her. She cried out again, her body bucking as the man behind her, ravaged. The mating was furious, the male taking his bitch deeply, sating her, but his need clear. As the moon broke through an opening in the branches it hit them, highlighting the sweat damp body. They filled the glade with the smell of bodies and sex, of need and desire.

She moaned throughout, but as the silvery light touched she cried out again, orgasming her third time. He leaned in pulling her tight back onto his cock. The length stiff and swollen, spasmed inside her, filling her with the hot seed. She moved some, eyes going wide, and he growled and leaned in, biting down on her shoulder, one hand wrapping under her to keep her held firm to his body as he climaxed. She squeaked as her body trembled hard under him, engulfed under his larger frame. As she shivered in the throws of her third orgasm and his seed spilled into her milking cunny the words were muttered from her full pink lips. "So mote it be."

He licked her shoulder, the blood glossy on her pale skin as it seeped down along her neck. She heaved in air, panting softly. She looked back, her gray blue eyes blinking slowly as she looked into his. He smiled and brushed her cheek gently, his eyes awkward, unsure. "I had to….I…I'm sorry, you okay?" She nodded her head, the look glazed in the afterglow of orgasm, and perhaps still shock. The voice trembled at first and she coughed then smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm….okay, a bit dizzy."

The sound of voices broke the serene forest quiet, people were coming. He shifted and looked back, snarling, the skin shuddering, an eerie ripple as fur and muscle developed. She gasped and watched, her eyes traveling his body. She watched the man who had just taken her body turn into a wolf. He looked to her and smiled briefly, teeth long and sharp. "Run, head back towards camp….be careful. We can talk later." She blinked and the man before her dropped and in a whirl of dark shadows was the wolf. She stared, eyes awestruck till it growled at her and stepped closer. She turned and ran, stumbling blindly.

The campsite was a disaster. The cops interviewing them, the park rangers in a dither. As much as could be discerned a wolf, broke into the area. Though none are known in these parts that met the girls description. They tried to explain but as they talked it all sounded so crazy. The police took notes and looked for prints. They got a few partial paw tracks, and the earth witch was taken to the hospital. She had tried to drive the wolf off with a thrown athame but had missed. The wolf had given chased and she fell and knocked herself out, a few stitches and she would be good as new. The fire witch sat at a picnic table, quiet, wrapped in a sleeping bag.

As the police pulled out and people talked about breaking down and heading home, the pale light of dawn breaking the trees, a uproar of laughter broke out. She looked over, needing her mood lightened. She saw him, being ribbed and teased, slept drunk through the whole thing. He had just crawled from his tent. He walked over as people began to disassemble tents. He sat down across form her, those brown eyes wide and woeful. "We didn't mean this to happen, I am sorry I was rough…" He stammered then stopped, eyes on the table "Are you okay?" She nodded her head gently. "Yeah, I got back okay. I, just my shoulder, where you bit, I didn't show the EMTs, I didn't want questions" He stared, the eyes on her shoulder. "Oh…fuck….well, the next full moon …. Make sure you are alone, I'll come for you, my Witch" He gave her a devilish grin. She felt her belly and loins flutter at the smile and her words were soft "Yes my Wolf"

***Okay. This is my first try at fiction. Please send me any constructive criticism and please vote, so I can tell how I am doing. This story was inspired by a rather vivid dream, though I am wiccan. Thanks for your time, Noel***

Noel
Noel
25 Followers