A Witch's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,387 Followers

It was amazing. Neither one of us were touching the other or ourselves. Yet I was getting this fabulous blowjob while I watched a pair of total strangers fucking their brains out. Fuck, this was incredible!

Meanwhile on the other side of the room the woman had leaned away from the guy. She was still sitting on him, but she had both feet on the floor and was using her legs to ride the guy's cock like she was on some kind of fuck machine. He was holding her around the small of her back so she didn't tip over, and she had both of her hands rubbing her tits in a circular motion that stimulated her nipples. She was whimpering and crying. The guy was just leaning back watching her.

"Can you tell if they are close to cumming?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, I wasn't paying attention. I was focused on you and me. This is incredible. Give me a moment."

I felt her attention stray from my cock for a few seconds. Then she came right back and was virtually slurping it down her throat again. It was amazing. I could see my cock and nothing was touching it, but the sensations it was reporting in to my brain told me I was getting a fantastic blowjob.

"Well?" I asked.

"Not yet," Rachel said. "They are both in a kind of never-never land where they are fucking and not getting to a quick climax. I had to tear myself away from them."

The four of us kept this up for another fifteen minutes. Rachel and I could have climaxed at any time, but she controlled my urge to cum and that in turn kept her in control. I have no idea what was giving the couple on the other side of the room such staying power, but they were really going at it. Finally they pulled apart and she stood and leaned over the table. He stood behind her and slid his cock into her pussy from behind. We could hear him slapping against her legs and ass as he fucked her as hard as he could. She had gone beyond whimpering and was moaning and crying loud enough to be heard on the street.

Rachel pulled away to mentally listen in on the others and came back almost instantly.

"They're really close," she said. "Lets cum right now."

"OK. Make me squirt on your tits just like you wanted."

I stood, facing Rachel, and she started to really work on my cock through our heads. She jammed three fingers into her sloppy pussy and was pulling on the nipple of one of her tits with the other hand, and I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her tits, as we both moved beyond purely virtual stimulation to mutual masturbation. Then I felt my whole body tighten and shoot its first load of cum up my cock. At the same time I heard the couple on the other side of the room start to groan and cry in their climax. I squirted several rounds of cum on Rachel's tits as she cried out, "Oh Fuuuuck. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!! It seemed like she and I were cumming forever.

When we finally quit I looked at the couple on the other side of the room. They were still oblivious to us. They were back in the chair wrapped around each other.

I grabbed Rachel and pulled her into another room in the bookstore, where we slumped naked in each other's arms on a couch.

"Un-fucking believable," Rachel said. "I could feel both my climax and yours."

"Who were those people?" I asked. They were so hot they were oblivious to us."

Rachel giggled. "Well, he is my boss and he's really a dirty old man. But this is the best part. Remember that guy you met at the café today, Charlie?

"You mean the one the guy who wants to kick your ass?"

"Yeah, that one. Well the woman my boss was fucking is Charlie's wife. She is such a horny slut."

"Rachel, you really like to play with fire. If he finds out . . . "

She laughed in response and then said "Never mind, when can you be ready to fuck again? I need some more from you and I want the real thing this time, not that virtual shit."

Meanwhile we heard the couple in the other room starting to get it on again.

This was going to be a very interesting afternoon.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,387 Followers
12