A Wizard of Ooz Ch. 02

Story Info
More abuse for Oz.
3.7k words
4.44
44.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers

What's gone before: A dieing tornado spotted Dorothy's trailer park, and found new life as it rushed over to smash it. It got so excited when it saw a babe (Dorothy) take shelter in her trailer, that it wound up throwing the trailer clear into the Wonderful Land of Ooz.

The falling trailer didn't kill the Wicked Lawyer of the West, but it did destroy her breast implants. Since not having big boobs in the west is the same as being dead, Dorothy got Wicked's magical ruby-red panties.

When last we saw Dorothy, she was using the magical panties to make Glenda, the Honest Lawyer (He-he) of the North, give her oral pleasure. They form a friendship, helped by the fact that Glenda has similar panties, and we rejoin them as each has her mouth magically held in the other ones crotch.

Dorothy giggled as she licked Glenda's bald beaver. Her magic panties were keeping Glenda's mouth glued to her unshaved one, and it tickled whenever Glenda tried to get the hair out of her mouth.

"Why should I shave when that feels so good?" Dorothy said. She dipped her tongue into the Honest Lawyer's sweet tasting cooze, noting the somewhat cooler liquid that was welling up. Glenda could bitch and moan all she wanted, but there was no doubt in Dorothy's mind that the Honest Lawyer was more excited than she wanted to admit.

"This hair is disgusting," Glenda whined. "You're not even all that clean," she added.

Glenda was getting upset for more than just Dorothy's lack of consideration for those trapped between her legs. The young out-worlder had somehow assumed the top position in their sixty-nine, and for the first time in her life, Glenda felt as if she was the one being used. The overeager hip thrusts were making Glenda hang on for dear life, and the degrading nature of it all was pushing her toward orgasm much faster than she wanted. The last thing she wanted was to come first.

"You love it," Dorothy called, giving Glenda's clit a couple of quick flicks. "You're a filthy pig and you love it nasty."

"No!" Glenda cried.

It had turned into a war. Glenda knew that if she came first, Dorothy would be freed from the magic hold of Glenda's panties. Then she could change her position, get comfortable, and be able to move herself out of range whenever she got close to climaxing. Glenda would be trapped under Dorothy for as long as the young woman wanted.

Mustering all of her considerable self-control, Glenda held her own excitement in check and attacked Dorothy's clit with every bit of cunning her lawyer's tongue possessed.

"Oh no," Dorothy moaned. She could feel the momentum shifting as the tongue found new and exciting things to do to her. She had to do something to take back the initiative, but the tingling was moving up her belly and her mind was already starting to disconnect.

"You asked for it," Dorothy said as soon as the idea hit her.

She'd had to pee when she was rushing back to her trailer, and during her time in Ooz, she'd never had a chance. She tried to open the flood, but only a few drops came out.

"What are you doing?" Glenda spluttered.

"I'm going to pee in your face while you eat me," Dorothy said, squeezing out a few more drops.

"No!" Glenda said, with grim determination. She tried to find Dorothy's urethra and plug it with her tongue.

She didn't get it right, and Dorothy's bouncing hips made sure she didn't.

A small trickle of urine dribbled into Glenda's mouth.

"No, Dorothy, please," Glenda cried out.

"Too late," Dorothy said. It was getting easier to pee, and she really had to go. "You don't have to drink it, if you don't want to, but all my nice, warm pee is going in your face right now."

It wasn't the gusher that Dorothy wanted, but the stop and go streams kept Glenda spluttering and gasping and Dorothy turned her full attention to Glenda's clit.

"You like being my toilet, don't you slut? How does it taste, how does it smell?"

The warm trickle continued, some running down Dorothy's legs, but nearly all going into Glenda's mouth and over her face.

Glenda's degradation was complete when, with her eyes screwed tight and Dorothy's hot piss gushing over her, she lost control of her traitorous body and started to come.

"No," she blubbered, almost in tears. She reached orgasm just as Dorothy got the stream going steady, and climaxed with the foul liquid pouring onto her.

"Was it good for you?" Dorothy asked. She was laughing maliciously as she turned around and squatted astride Glenda's face.

"You win," Glenda said, quietly. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and her mouth was open, awaiting the return of Dorothy's pussy.

"Thank you, Glenda," Dorothy said. She closed the gap, and Glenda's soft lips touched the sensitive flesh. "I never realized how useful a lawyer's training could be for something like this," Dorothy cooed as her insides churned with delight.

She thought about Hunk's beautiful package, and the lovely backsides of the small men. She twisted her nipples, and even reached back and toyed with Glenda's. She didn't have any intention of keeping Glenda down there any longer than it took for her to come, but it was one of those long, slow orgasms that she wanted to go on forever.

"Oh yes," she gasped. She wanted to kiss Glenda's face, tell her how much she loved what she was doing, but all she could do was quiver with delight as the Honest Lawyer's baby-blue eyes looked up at her from between her legs. "Oh Glenda, oh yes. Suck it. Suck it into your mouth. That's it. Oh yes!"

"I'm sorry, Glenda. That felt so good, I couldn't stop," Dorothy said, as she helped Glenda wipe her face.

"It's all right," Glenda said. "You were enjoying it so much, it was starting to get me excited again."

Dorothy quickly pulled her hands back, keeping them away from Glenda's magic panties.

They both laughed and laughed over this, until they were weak.

"I've got to get to Worker's Paradise City," Dorothy said. "Any chance you could give me a lift in your chopper?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Dorothy. I'm afraid I can't."

"Why not?" Dorothy asked.

"I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Katnipper." Glenda said.

They both looked out the computer screen, waiting for the writer to explain why Dorothy would have to go traipsing through dangerous forests and poisonous poppy fields when Glenda had a perfectly good mode of transportation right there.

Katnipper flipped them the bone and told them to get back to work. (Don't you hate it when characters try to do the logical thing? It's enough to screw up the best of stories.)

Both of them stuck their tongues out, at which point Kat started a new story:

The Magic Computerby Katnipper

Kat had been writing late into the night, knowing she'd have plenty of time for her secret pastime with her husband out of town. Bill was a nice enough guy, but his idea of wild sex was watching a porn movie before his standard, wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Kat's world was filled with far more than the simple in and out that he thought of as sex.

Kat had been plugging along at a good clip, when her characters started getting out of hand. The stupid creatures wanted to skip the very heart of the story by taking a helicopter to Workers Paradise City.

Being a God in this little world, Kat didn't bother to explain the whys and wherefores; she just told them to get back to work.

When they defiantly stuck their tongues out, the lines of cold words suddenly turned into two very attractive women.

Kat blinked her eyes, shook her head a couple times, and looked again. They were still there, and their little pink tongues were still wiggling.

Kat's heart started thumping, and she looked guiltily around the empty room. Her rum and coke was only the watery amber of melted ice in the glass beside her computer, so this seemed like a good time to refresh it.

"I should have had some dinner before I got started," she said as she staggered to the kitchen.

Back with a fresh drink, she smiled at the screen. There were words on it again, and she could get back to work.

One person, identified only as Anonymous, had sent feedback saying, "Please, continue with the foolishness." Soon after, five more sent encouragement, some even leaving their e-mail addresses so she could send back thanks. These people were like, real fans or something. Six of the five hundred or so who had read it, actually liked it enough to send feedback. She'd be damned if she'd let a couple of uppity characters slow her down. She was going to finish chapter two, for them!

Quickly scanning the last words she had written, she had to blink when the words once again turned into two attractive women with their tongues sticking out.

She downed her drink and went back for yet another.

She snuck up on her computer when she came back with a fresh drink, and the two women had their faces up against the inside of the screen, trying to peek around at her.

"Washa hell you think you're doing," Kat said, trying to push their faces back away from the computers screen.

The instant her hand reached the point where the screen should have been, it passed through, and the two women grabbed it. With a rush of strange smells and warm, humid air, the two of them came out of the computer, and were standing beside Kat.

"What a shit-hole," Dorothy said.

"I was going to straighten thing up tomorrow," Kat said. "Wait a minute, you live in an overcrowded trailer," she added.

"Yeah, but at least we put things away. This is a mess. Come to think of it, you're a mess too," she added, looking directly at Kat.

Kat pulled her ratty cloth robe closed, and tried to get her hair in some semblance of order. She wouldn't have wanted to be caught dead looking like this, and to have the essence of what she considered to be perfect female beauty looking at her like this was humiliating.

"I wasn't expecting company," Kat said, weakly. "Besides, the only reason the two of you look so good is because I made you that way."

"Oh course, dear," said Glenda. "That must be why I look exactly like Glenda from the movie."

"Hold it," said Dorothy, "why do I look like Liza Minelli in Cabaret?"

Kat averted her gaze. She always dreamed that she could be like Liza's character in Cabaret, and used that image for all her strong female characters.

"I found the bedroom," came Glenda's voice from the other room.

"Cool," said Dorothy, holding out her hand to Kat.

"I don't actually do stuff like that," Kat said. "I just write lesbian stuff; I wouldn't dream of doing it. I'm happily married!"

"Bullshit," Dorothy said, taking Kat's hand and drawing her to her feet.

"I've never…, I can't…"

"I never, I can't," Dorothy mimicked. "You just write lesbian scenes for the men who read it, huh?"

"Yes, that's the only reason," Kat said as Dorothy pushed her onto the bed.

Flushed with the booze, and a strange excitement about what was about to happen, Kat centered herself on the bed.

They were both beautiful. Glenda, with her curly blonde locks, ample breasts, and angelic face, had a sensual aura about her that was making Kat want to loose herself in the woman's embrace. Dorothy, with her Liza Minelli body and bearing, had the sexual aggressiveness that Kat would be glad to surrender to.

"They're not real," Kat whispered in a drunken slur.

They were undressing, and giving Kat snide smiles as each item of clothing was dropped on the floor.

"Not a lesbian, huh?" Dorothy said, squeezing her breasts, and flicking her tongue at Kat.

Kat's face burned bright red as her whole body responded to this lewd display. They were both so beautiful, and they wanted her. They were her own creations, with a little help from a couple of movies, and their very existence was for her pleasure. How could she say no, when it was so obviously her secret desire to be seduced into lesbian sex? Quickly shedding every scrap of clothing, she waited spread-eagle on the bed.

"Just this once," Kat sighed, closing her eyes.

"Here, pull my panties down," said Glenda.

"Mine too," said Dorothy.

Kat hooked a finger in each of their waistbands, and instantly found her face pressed against someone's crotch.

"Not too bright, is she?" Glenda said.

"Guess not," Dorothy said.

"Kat sounds like a sexy name," Glenda said, "but you seem to forget that we can see you."

"I'm not that bad looking," Kat's muffled voice came from between them.

"Who told you that, your mother?" Dorothy asked.

"Or your husband, when he was horny," Glenda added.

They both laughed.

"This isn't what I wanted. You were supposed to make love to me," Kat complained as Glenda ground herself on Kat's face. "I never wanted to do this part of it. Let me up!"

"Sorry, sweetheart. You made the rules, now you have to live with them. Besides, Glenda and I enjoy making love to each other."

"That's right," Glenda said. "What could be sexier than kissing and fondling with Dorothy while you work on us down there. This is going to be a better lovemaking scene than any of that crap back in Ooz."

With that, the two fictional characters started kissing and caressing each other, while Kat helplessly serviced them. Since they weren't governed by the rules of reality, their lovemaking lasted the entire night.

"Whose turn is it?" Dorothy asked.

"Mine, I think," Glenda replied.

She stretched her panties over Kat's head, and patted it into the perfect position. With her hands resting gently on the back of the woman's head, she let Dorothy suck on her nipples. Not only did her nipples get hard and soft exactly like a male penis, the sensation of lips toying with the inch-long nipples were just as exciting as a man getting a blowjob.

She knew she was going to come soon, since the pint or so of female lubricant was already flowing out of her cunt. She wondered how real women were able to enjoy themselves with the surprisingly small amount that they produced.

"I'm commmming!" Glenda wailed, and started a thirty minute long orgasm.

Kat was weakly clawing at Dorothy's thighs, milky-white liquid dribbling out of her nose and mouth as she gasped for breath.

"No more, please, no," she gasped as Dorothy's ruby-red panties closed over her head. Dorothy rolled onto her back, adjusted Kat's head, and let Glenda play with her tits while she waited for her thirty-minute orgasm. By then, Glenda would be ready again.

It was an all night tag-team, interrupted only once when Kat heaved her guts out.

The girls quickly cleaned the face of the limp and unresisting woman, then tucked her head back into their panties and continued with their lovemaking.

It was an endless orgy of one steaming, hot, sopping wet pussy after the other. Kat was no more than a rag doll that they passed between them as they made love to each other. People sometimes go mad in situations like that, sometime they give up so totally that they become zombies.

Kat did neither. Even as Glenda pushed Kat's head down the back of her panties, and giggled as Kat's tongue entered the tight pucker of her ass, the helpless woman clung to her ace in the hole.

She'd be getting back to The Wizard of Ooz story, and the outline was very fuzzy.

THE END

Back to theWizard of Ozz and the incredibly awful things that are going to happen to Dorothy and that bitch Lawyer.

The small men stopped screwing the Evil Lawyer of the West when they heard Glenda's helicopter crash. They rushed to the flaming wreckage and pulling her out in the nick of time.

"It's amazing that she survived," one said.

"Her magic panties didn't," said another.

They all watched as the last charred remnant of the powerful panties slid from her attractive ass.

"Look what happened to her hair," they gasped.

Gone were the rich, full-bodied, golden curls. In its place was a head full of split ends, with unruly strands sticking out at odd angles, and a couple of rollers permanently embedded in it. A large zit was forming in the middle of her forehead, and another one was forming on the tip of her nose.

"Let me die," cried Glenda.

"No," said the small men, putting a bag over her head. "You are still useful to society."

They led her back to their village, where all the small men whose wives or girlfriends wouldn't consent to anal sex finally got to enjoy this unique pleasure.

"You shouldn't have made me do all those things to that wonderful woman in the real world," Dorothy said to Glenda as a particularly well-endowed small man forced his cock into her ass.

"Fuck you," grunted Glenda as the huge cock impaled her.

"I think you have the wrong attitude," Dorothy said. "I can't wait to get another chance to go to the real world and give that woman the sexual pleasure she so richly deserves."

"I hate you," Glenda wailed.

Something told Dorothy to turn Glenda onto her back and take the bag off her head. Squatting over her head, Dorothy took a very long pee. Glenda's orgasm started when the first drops hit her face, and continued until the last drops fell. It was the most intense orgasm of her life, and she knew that from now on, someone pissing in her face would be her only sexual satisfaction.

"Please, someone else piss on me," Glenda begged.

"Please," Dorothy intoned solemnly, "let me somehow bring pleasure to Kat, creator of all things good, and the real love of my life."

A sudden attack of gas told Dorothy it was time to get started on her adventure, and she had a feeling that Ooz wouldn't be as bright and cheery as she'd thought earlier. She was very nervous about the perilous road to Workers Paradise City, and her apprehension was justified.

Unbeknownst to her, her little dog, Toto, had become a lycanthrope in Ooz's magical environs, and his beady little eyes followed her with a new interest as they set off on their journey. His studded leather collar snapped and fell off, as he got bigger, and the little leather sheath that Ms. Gulch had fashioned for his little doggie pecker ripped as that organ assumed more impressive proportions.

"We're off to see the Wizard," Dorothy sang, and started skipping down the road.

"The wonderful Wizard of cooze," Toto finished, tongue lolling out of his mouth.

"Toto, you can talk," Dorothy said with delight.

"And that's not all," Toto said, knocking her flat with his front paws. "Down boy," Dorothy said, trying to crawl away.

Toto ran around her, going back and forth, nipping at her, and driving her off the road. He kept herding her in this way until she was near a white board fence. Then, with several skillful moves, he got her head stuck between the second and third board.

"Toto loves, Dorothy," Toto said, wrapping his front legs around her waist.

"Aw, come on," Dorothy said. "Isn't there some rule against bestiality?"

"I don't think so," Toto said. "We'll check later."

"Wait a minute," Dorothy said. "I got you when you were a puppy. That was only two years ago. It would be child porn if you fuck me."

"Dog years, remember?"

"That still only makes you fourteen," Dorothy said.

"Yeah, but dogs mature faster than humans."

"Doesn't matter. The laws the law."

"Shit," said Toto, licking himself.

"I don't think you can do that, either," Dorothy said.

"Don't push it," Toto growled.

Once Dorothy got her head out from between the boards, she did a number of strange things. First, she took her ruby-red panties off, then, holding them out in front of her, she made kissy faces and wiggled her tongue. She even opened her blouse, rubbed her tits, and hiked up her dress. The only reaction she got was from Toto, who'd grown to the size of a Great Dane, and whose cock now rivaled Hunk's.

"Any time you want me, I'm yours," Dorothy said with a sexy smile. She batted her eyes, writhed her body and hugged herself, but the only thing that happened was that the air got colder.

katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers
12