A Woman Blossoms

Story Info
After Years Together, a couple begin to enjoy life as it could...
1.4k words
3.98
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most couples who have been together for two decades, my wife Judy and I had faced many times in our relationship that tested us and our love for each other. Each time this occurred, we not only survived, but came through with a stronger and more honest relationship.

Such was the case recently, when my wife was dealing with some emotional baggage from her childhood. As a result of this, she began to open herself up to all the things in the world that previously were "no go" areas. Which for me, was like manna from heaven, a godsend so to speak.

Every morning, she still does a one hour workout, for which the results are there for all to see... simply stunning is the only way to describe this forty year old woman. I am very proud to call her my MILF. The biggest change was in her attitude. She now has a "Try anything once" attitude... and to start with I thought this meant things like where to go for a weekend away, or business opportunities and so on... but how wrong was I?

For example, many years ago, somehow our conversation ended up talking about sexual toys and I suggested that we might get one so I could play with her more. At the time she was mightily offended and disgusted, so the topic was never raised again... until she bought one, then another and another... we now have a series of great toys that compliment our sex life.

Our sex life... wow... Do I have a sex life or what? I have trouble keeping up with her now. Now, meaning since she has decided to open up her mind and give everything a go at least once. Anything and everything in bed and out... She has discovered, by accident, that she loves it when I tell her that her skirt was blowing up in the wind and exposing her g-string clad butt to all the men as she walked down a street. She could not set out to do it, but the rush she got when I told her it happened, was immense. So much so that now when we go away for a weekend, she leaves her g-strings at home... she has also discovered that she loves sucking my cock.

I too, discovered that I like her sucking my cock... boy, do I like her sucking my cock. She also discovered, after trying it "just once" that she has monstrous orgasms from anal... oh the joys... she is now a sexual animal and nothing seems off limits anymore. Except for one thing. She is adamant that her body and loving is for me and me alone. This I believe to be totally true, but one night recently got us both thinking.

Judy was home alone for a few days as I was away on business and she had taken to using her toys every night to give herself a nice relaxing orgasm before going to sleep. I had been working like a Trojan while away and had managed to get all of my work done a day early. I wanted to surprise her and did not tell her I was coming home a day early.

When I arrived, all the lights were off except for the bedroom one. Instead of walking in through the front door I thought I would take a look through the bedroom window where I was greeted by a beautiful sight. Judy on the bed totally naked, eyes closed, with her favourite vibrator deep inside her. She says it is her favourite because it is almost the same size and shape as my cock. I was instantly at attention, if you know what I mean? For here in front of me, not a foot away through the glass was a naked 5'2" Blonde, 48kg sex goddess of a MILF that I am married too, flat on her back grinding away in absolute pleasure. It was almost unbearable to watch. Then I had an idea... so I pulled out my mobile phone and rang her.

Judys' phone was on the bedside table, so without touching a thing, she reached across and answered. She casually engaged in the conversation until I asked her what she was up to tonight. She proceeded to describe to me what she was doing... and so began a bit of fantasy phone sex. She obviously was unaware that I could watch. So when I told her to get her blindfold out of her drawer, she did so and she put it on.

This seemed to increase her arousal and the vibrator was not just humming away but Judy was actually pumping it in and out like a lovers cock. I could tell she was approaching her peak, so I suggested that she might like to try a different position, one where she lays face down on the bed, with her arse in the air and her feet on the ground. She says that she enjoys this position because she cannot see who is fucking her and it is like she is being fucked by a monster cock as my cock goes so deep.

From my point of view at the window, it looked so sexy and hot. I told her so and asked her how she thought it would feel having one cock, the vibrator, inside her already and another one sliding in as well... I said imagine if I was to slide into you now... which set her off completely. So I took the risk and quietly went inside. I stripped off as I went and when I walked into the bedroom to find her totally exposed with her arse up in the air and a pussy full of vibrator. I silently walked over to her and stood between her outstretched legs and placed my rock hard cock next to the vibrator at her soaking wet pussy. As she arched her arse up to get deeper penetration, I allowed the head of my cock to nestle up against the folds of her ever so gently. So gently that she still did not realise that I was there or even that I was touching her. Her hips moved back towards the bed and then she raised them again which caused my cock to slide into her hot, wet body. She paused for an instant, but then pushed back even more and went completely crazy... she humped me and the vibrator like a wild woman without once stopping to see who or what was fucking her... stretching her beyond what she had ever had before. All she knew was that she had her favourite toy and a rockhard cock in her pussy and she was enjoying it for all she was worth.

I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back to me as she screamed in ecstacy. I pounded her as hard as I have ever dared and I began to lose a bit of my self control... one hand grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back, much like riding one of the horses in our paddocks... and she fucked me even harder. I had never felt like this myself, and I had never seen Judy so wild. I reached around to squeeze her nipples and this drover her off the edge. She started cumming and cumming with an orgasm that seemed to last forever and this drove me over the top and I pumped possibly the biggest load of cum into her wet, hot and now very swollen pussy.

Finally, to complete the game, I then quickly pulled out and left the room, as quietly as I entered it. Judy did not even move. I got back out to the lounge room and picked up my still active phone. I said into it, "Sounds like you enjoyed that." And Judys only response was "Wow". She then went on to describe in full detail just how real the fantasy seemed. This momentarily confused me, until I noticed the empty bottle of wine sitting on the coffee table. In her slightly drunken state, she did not realise that it was real. So I asked her if she would like to try it one day... for real. She said she would love to try it one day. I asked her if she meant with her vibrator or with another cock... she responded with a sleepy and dreamy, "We will see."

By the time I got off the phone, got my bags inside and went into the bedroom she was fast asleep. The next morning things got more interesting.... But that could be for Part Two.