A Woman for Fulfillment

Story Info
She's seduced & enslaved by a sexy lady.
1.2k words
3.63
86.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The girl picks me up at the club. I dance with her. She is a very beautiful blonde. I can tell she wants me by the way she looks at me. I am dressed in a very short black dress, just down to the top of my thighs and low cut,just above my nipples. It has spaghetti straps and I'm only wearing a minimal black thong under it.

She pulls me off the floor into a corner and begins to kiss me. Her hands are caressing my ass cheeks under my dress. I am hot and begin to feel my pussy getting wet. She is whispering in my ear telling me what a hot little bitch I am and that she wants me. I hear my self saying that I want her too and we leave the club to catch a taxi to her place. I just can't wait and we are all over each other in the back of the taxi. I am sure the taxi driver can see what we are dong but I don't care.

We arrive and go in straight to the bedroom. It is a strange room, mirrors all around and on the ceiling. In the centre in a large bed lit by a soft ceiling light. It is like an island in a sea of darkness. I am on my back and the girl is on top. She is still whispering in my ear sexy words about what she is going to do to me. Her hands are moving over me and I want her so much. I feel myself rapidly moving towards an orgasm. I am moaning and whimpering and her fingers and mouth are driving me mad.

I want to cum so much.

Suddenly she stops and rolls away from me. For a moment I am stunned. Why? I open my eyes and see to my horror that standing at the end of the bed are three naked men. They are young and powerfully built, their cocks are large but limp. I open my mouth to scream but the girl slaps my face. My eyes are full of tears and I am in panic! She speaks, 'You are our sex slave, cunt. These guys are going to fuck you in every hole you have and then I will fuck you. You will obey me and do exactly what you are told or you will suffer. Do you understand, Slut?'

For some reason I realise I must do what she says. I am no longer in control of my mind or body. She is. She tells me to get on my hands and knees. I do it. I am to open my legs and I know that they can see my arsehole and my dripping cunt. I am so bewildered but at the same time I feel a thrill that I am so exposed to these strangers. It seems to turn me on.

One of the men moves around in front of me and pushes his cock in my face. I am told to make him erect. I take his limp dick in my mouth and suck and lick it. I becomes hard. It seems so big with its shiny head and a little drop of precum escaping from its tiny mouth. The man goes behind me and I hear the girl say, "Turn your head and look.' I turn my head to the side and see the reflection of my body on my hands and knees in the mirror. I see the girl and the guy behind me. She is holding his hard cock in her hand. She tells me to hold my arse cheeks open and I do. I feel the tip of the cock pushing against my arsehole and feel it push into me.

I can't help myself even though I don't want this. I find myself pushing against it so that he can penetrate me.

I am whimpering again. I can feel dribble dripping from my mouth. I am lost in lust. He slaps my arse hard and grasps hold of my hair pulling my head back hard. It hurts and my eyes are full of tears but I still want that cock buried in my arsehole.

He slowly begins to slide in and out of my arsehole, fucking me with his big dick. I am being slapped and my back is arched trying to ease the pain caused by having my hair pulled. He fucks on and on and I eventually I feel him grunt and stiffen and my arsehole is filled with his cum. He slips out and comes around to my face and I am made to lick his cock and balls clean.

The men start to play with me. I can see that the girl is just sitting and watching me in my lust. She has a smile on her lovely face, her legs are parted and she is fingering her pussy.

Over the sounds of my moaning and crying and the grunts of the men as they fuck me, the girl is telling me what to do. 'Suck! Lick! Finger yourself! Kneel up!' she instructs and I mindlessly do as she says. I can't help myself. I must obey.

The men slap me about. It hurts but the pain seems to straight to my cunt and make me even more aroused. They pull my nipples hard and slap my tits. I scream and they just laugh.

They fuck my cunt and it is swimming with their cum and my juices. They use my mouth like a cunt, holding my head and pumping it full of their salty semen. I am made to swallow it but it is too much and a lot runs down my chin and over my face. I am made to lick the men's arseholes and clean their cocks and balls off with my tongue.

They are insatiable, cumming again and again in my cunt, my arse and my mouth. One of the pulls out of my mouth as he cums and shoots his load over my face, his white stuff hanging from my hair and eyelashes. I am a complete slut.

I am pushed about. One second on my back, the next on my knees and the next with my ass in the air and my face pushed into the pillow.

The worst part is that they won't let me cum. I am blubbering in my need but I am continually kept on the edge and they stop if they sense I am about to orgasm. Suddenly it stops! I lie and wait but nothing happens. I am breathing hard. I open my eyes and look at my reflection in the mirror over the bed. I am lying sprawled with my legs spread, my cunt red with white cum trickling from it and my arsehole. There is cum around my mouth and over my face. My body is shiny with perspiration. My tits are red and my nipples ache with the men's abuse.

However I am still unfulfilled. I need to cum. The girl is on the bed beside me. She lifts me in her arms and I put my arms around her and pull her close. She kisses my cum covered mouth and licks my face. She smiles lovingly down on me and then without saying a word she pushes her fingers into my sopping cunt.

I explode with a fantastic orgasm.

Her name is Sasha.