A Woman of Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers

As the Russian continued to hump from atop her, she looked around trying to see who was nearby. No one was there. She could only hear noises from other parts of the house as her mother and mother-in-law were being raped. The Russian occupation of Berlin had made such happenings routine. Her son Erich, as she expected, went out of the house in his desire not to see anything more that would furhter devastate his already devastated mind.

"What's...ahhhh...your name?" Frau Schneider asked, still gasping for breath due to the scuffle in her bed. She had quietly decided to play it along with the Russian.

"Nicolai. You can call me Nick...and you?"

"Johanna. Just call me...mother! I'm your...ahhhh...mother," staring deep into his green eyes.

The young Russian suddenly turned gentle. He stopped humping and rolled over to his side. He brought his face closer to the German woman's tilted neck, kissed it tenderly, licking it up to her chin.

Johanna was pleasantly shocked by the soldier's sudden tenderness at the same time by the strange thrill of excitement that abruptly shot through her gradually awakening body. She contemplated stopping the play, thinking that she could easily do it. But when she started to count numbers, she got only to three then stopped.

Her arms went out on their own and held the Russian's head tenderly as he continued to slide his hot mouth towards hers. She listened to his whimpering and felt sorry for him as she felt sure he had never held in his arms the woman of his dreams - a highly sexual mother.

"Well then, let him feel the mother he desires. Let him feel me." She was murmuring to herself.

The feel of the ardent young mouth sliding up her throat sent scintillating sensations raging through the German woman's senses and, strangely enough, she no longer cared whether playing with the Russian soldier was right or wrong. She was made into a whore in a matter of days so what would make her pure this time? Nothing, she thought, trying to console herself.

Before long their wet mouths were very close and almost touching. His free hand gently rubbed the entire length of her leg, further lifting the helm of her tattered dress.

"You're such a sexy mother...I long wanted to be with you this way,"

"Do you think...you can really do it with Mother, my baby?"

"Yes I can, Mother...but please help me do it!"

"Ohhhh ...yesss, Nick" she hissed, exhaling into his mouth.

The young soldier gently slid his make-believe mother's dress straps down her shoulders and chest causing the cloth to hang around her waist. He cradled Johanna in his strong arms facing him, cupped her pantied ass and pushed her closer to him, mashing her breasts against his shirted chest. For a long moment, his mouth was on her ear, nibbling it and whispering love sounds into it.

"I want to possess your sexy body, Mother...would you allow it?"

"Oooooohhhh...yesss."

The Russian slowly released his hard grip on Johanna allowing her to roll on her back. He tore his shirt and trousers off him with shaking fingers. Breathing heavily and still not sure of herself, the German woman raised her ass, thumbed the waistband and peeled the soft flimsy whiteness of her soaked panties over the curved roundness of her quivering hips, pulling them off her feet.

"I'll make love with you, Mother."

"Oooohhhh...this is not right...your father will...will...shoot us."

"The hell with my father! How stupid of him to fight a dirty war...leaving you unfulfilled."

"You think...you can do better?"

"Yes mother. I can fulfill your needs. And I will. We will have a baby, our baby. You want it as much as I do...don't you, Mother?"

"Oh my God, yesss..."

With faces so close together, Nicolai now on top of her, the make-believing mother and son continued to breath out enticing love words and sounds into each other's mouths. Both could feel in their loins the simmering sexual heat about to boil.

Nicolai captured Johanna's mouth in a vise-like kiss. She tasted clean and sweet and womanly. Her soft wet mouth accepted his, feeling the strong maleness of his hard tool stabbing into her belly and thighs. She could feel the strength in his arms that held her chest flattened to his, as if fusing her very soul into him. Her hands crept up to his broad shoulders, feeling the great muscles of youth.

"God, do I want to fuck you," Nicolai exhaled as he broke the kiss.

Johanna moaned with passion, grabbed the Russian's big prick and guided it to her wet opening. At the entrance, she paused for a second, murmuring to herself. She called herself every dirty name - a whore, a harlot. But such cuss no longer mattered to her, what with her body in such fiery rapture!

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she murmured to herself.

"Mother?..."

"Yesss, my baby...put it into your mother...pushhhh it. Now!"

He did and hit rock bottom. Immediately, she sounded out a high pitched yelp.

"Ohhhh...aahhhh...my God...aahhhh!"

Johanna's thighs slipped and slid around his hips as she clutched and arched and bucked around him. The Russian felt her legs clamp tight and more possessively around his waist for a time before she opened her legs as wide as she could opening her entire womanhood to his potent hardness. They kissed deeply as he began to slide in and out of her.

The sweet taste of the German woman's kiss set the young Russian's blood racing. He fucked her mouth with his tongue, nibbling and sucking on her lips. She moaned and tried to talk while twisting under her make-believe son's non-stop hammering.

"Aaahhhh, yesss, Nick," she gasped into his warm open mouth. "Make love to your mother, my baby."

"Mother, you're so hot!"

"You...like me that way, don't you? You like Mother to be hot for you?"

"Yeah!" he grunted.

"Real hot?"

"Hot as you can be!"

"Your mother is fuming hottt."

"You'll have my baby, Mother...our baby. Uhhhh!"

"Oh Nick! Oh God! Yesss...yesss...impregnate me! Fill my body with Russian seed!"

"What about Hitler?"

"Christ Jesus! To hell with Hitler!" She cried out with a voice distorted with lust.

Nicolai's long, hard prick filled Johanna's pussy completely, his young hips thrusting powerfully like a jack-hammer, causing his make-believe mother to buck and writhe sensuously beneath him. She jerked her hips high up off the bed, throwing her pussy up at her young lover's pounding cock like a bitch in heat. The more the German woman squirmed and bucked under him, the harder the Russian fucked her, returning her wild thrusts with equal if not more powerful vigor.

Locked into a savage, rhythmic coupling, Nicolai and Johanna were soon fucking like wild animals, oblivious to everything except to the intense pleasure of their "interracial" union. If Adolf Hitler had his way he would have violently protested. He would have sent the lovers to the gas chamber for polluting the master race.

The Russian pumped his rock-hard shaft into Frau Schneider like a steam engine. Pubic bone met pubic bone. Her entire body shook, as did the bed and probably the whole house. He was driving his manhood so fast into her that she feared she would bite her tongue with her clattering teeth.

The German woman rolled her bottom in a way the inexperienced Russian never dreamed possible. His penis felt enormous in the hot insides of her body. She began moving wildly at a tempo that blinded them both and had them gasping for breath.

She repeated the movement several times, twisting and squirming in a way he could feel real muscle under the soft covering of her belly. She licked the inside of his ear, raised herself with both legs off the bed before throwing her head back, signalling an impending release.

"Ahhhh, I'm ... I'm...almost there! Almost! Oohhhhh... Goddddd!"

"Mother, haaaah! You're the hottest mother on earth!"

Sounds of passion spilled out from Frau Schneider's throat in agonized breathy screams as she felt the waves washing her entire being higher and higher until her body exploded into bits of mind-blowing pleasure. Her buttocks clenched and unclenched, her pelvis wantonly gyrating and rotating above the bed, in wild abandon.

When her quivering ass fell back to bed, Nicolai covered the lust-contorted face of his make-believe mother with blazing kisses and mercilessly thrust into her sucking womanhood. Her hands feverishly squeezed his buttocks, pulling him deeper and deeper into her as her nails frantically dug into his naked flesh, urging him not to stop.

Nicolai's breath came faster, faster, and his mouth caressed the side of Frau Schneider's face. He was breathing hotly against her face, whispering love words to a mother he wished he had.

His overheated balls erupted. Nicolai shuddered violently atop "his mother," shooting his raging potent sperms into her womb with burning impact. His young body jerked repeatedly while surge after surge of pleasure shot through his loins.

"Oh Jesus! O Christ! Yessss! Give me your baby... Ohhhh! Aaaahhhhhh!" She was breathing out the words and sighs as her body continued its irrepressible spasms.

"Take it, mother! Take my baby...our baby!"

Frau Schneider twisted her hips sporadically as the young Russian's raging sperms raced into the deepest depths of her uterus, saturating her very womanhood to overflowing.

The make-believing mother and son were both trembling, their legs quivering as their mingled orgasmic juices burst out of their tightly locked genitals, drenching his balls and her asshole. Nicolai's hard shaft kept shooting potent, Russian seed into Erich's mother now claiming her as his. She arched her spine in open-mouthed ecstasy before "her son" collapsed with exhaustion on top of her, both bodies still shaking, his hard maleness still buried in her womb to the hilt. It took minutes of heavy breathing before the lovers disengaged and rolled over to their backs, to continue feeling the aftershocks of an ecstatic wartime sex

* * * * * * * * * *

The Russian soldier emerged out of the German woman's bedroom ahead of her. At the living room was her mother-in-law, sitting beside grandson Erich. The older woman told him cooly that his comrades were waiting for him outside.

Frau Schneider who followed him from behind wished she had not. Her heart almost leaped out of her chest and she nearly fainted with shame as she emerged behind the Russian. Her looks could not deny it. She had a consensual sex with an enemy. She looked disheveled but sexually radiant.

Frau Schneider stood in shock. With toussled hair and a messy dress that she tightly held with both hands, obviously to keep it from falling off her thoroughly fucked body, she feared that the throaty love sounds that filled her bedroom moments ago did not escape the ears of her son and mother-in-law.

Nothing could be more heartbreaking to the young Erich than the sight of his disheveled mother emerging out of her bedroom with his wartime enemy. It was not his imagination. It was really his mother appearing from behind, reeking with sex. From an indistinct point in his young mind he could depict an overflow of sex in her looks.

Before she could run to cover more of her body, Frau Schneider suddenly locked eyes with her son. As they unblinkingly looked at one another, a transmission of a visible frisson of sexual energy took place.

The lingering glance caused the son to ejaculate unstimulated in his trousers. It was an extra-natural outcome of a powerful sensation that the mother had unwittingly evoked in the son's badly battered mind.

If only Erich had seen how his mother and his wartime enemy set foot to sexual heights never before reached by either lover, his already devastated mind would have exploded together with his ejaculating dick.

* * * *

The next nights were quiet nights for the Schneider family. No booted visits came to rape or molest. Johanna would come to know later that Nicolai had the power and influence in the Red Army. He could shoot on sight any Soviet soldier who would attempt to rape or hurt his make-believe mother or her family.

Frau Johanna Schneider and her Russian lover carried on a torrid love affair unmatched by any other relationship in conquered Berlin. The intensity of their passion ran unabated.

Many a night, the Russian would sneak into Johanna's place when everyone was asleep. She'd meet him at the cellar careful enough not to be noticed. They'd make love through a long and winding build-up of heated passion, kissing, licking and biting each other before fucking to breathless, mind-blowing and toe-curling orgasms.

The wartime lovers walked in the clouds of romance and passion unaware that their midnight trysts would not remain secret.

ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers
12