A Woman Scorned

Story Info
She plots revenge for her husband's misdeeds.
3.7k words
4.21
57.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Caroline had just returned from a trip to see her Mother. She had only been away for three days and was waiting anxiously for her husband, David, to come home from work. On the drive back she began to think about him and became rather horny. She had tried to play with herself on the drive home, but decided that was too risky and unsafe. Also, a truck driver had spotted her with her hand inside her jeans and had let everyone know about it via his CB radio. She decided to wait and let David come home to satisfy her sexual needs.

Unpacking her small overnight back, she began to place her unused clothes back in the drawers to which they belonged. As she placed her underwear away, one of her folded bras fell to the floor. Caroline bent over to pick it up and her eye caught something under their bed. She picked it up and to her surprise it was a pair of red panties. The crotch was still moist and embroidered across the crotch was the name, Marilyn. Caroline was shocked. Marilyn was her next door neighbor. When she recovered from her initial reaction she became extremely angry.

Caroline quickly put the picture together in her mind. While she was visiting her Mother, Marilyn had been visiting her husband. 'The nerve of that woman,' she thought, 'fucking her neighbors' husband in their own bed!' Her eyes welled with tears, but before she began to cry she decided to get even. Angry beyond belief, Caroline hatched a plot to get even with both David and Marilyn. She carefully designed a scheme to teach them both a lesson and set about to get her revenge.

Caroline went into Dave's workshop to find four large strong steel eye screws and a small reel of nylon rope. She fastened the eye screws to the door of the bedroom closet so that they could hardly be seen. Caroline fastened one screw near the top on each side and one on each side near the bottom. Next, she set about to lure Marilyn into the house to include her in the payback scheme. She called her and when Marilyn answered the phone, Caroline sweetly asked her to come over for coffee. As she had many times before, Marilyn accepted the invitation and said she would be right over.

Soon the two women were chatting and drinking their coffee in the kitchen. Caroline had spiked Marilyn's coffee with some knockout drops that she acquired when she tended bar during her college years. After a few moments, Marilyn complained that she felt funny and she could hardly keep her eyes open. Caroline told her that perhaps she should lie down until she felt better and Marilyn nodded in agreement. Caroline helped Marilyn into her bedroom and she laid her down on the bed. By now, Marilyn was out cold!

Caroline quickly removed Marilyn's clothes until she lay naked on the bed. For a split second, Caroline almost understood why David couldn't refuse to not fuck this lovely creature. Marilyn had long fiery red hair and her trimmed bush matched the locks on her head. Her breasts were well shaped, did not sag and her nipples hardened at a touch. Caroline looked at Marilyn's bra to see that she was a thirty four C cup. 'Lovely rack,' she thought as she tied Marilyn's wrists to the head board bed posts. Next, she tied Marilyn's ankles to the same bedposts, so that she was spread wide open, revealing her rosebud, cunt, clit and tits. 'Perfect,' thought Caroline.

As a finishing touch, Caroline gagged Marilyn securely and retrieved the red panties. She put them over Marilyn's head and placed the moist crotch on her face right over her nose. Caroline placed several pillows under Marilyn's back to support her then covered her with a light blanket. She decided to tell David that it was a surprise for him, and in a sense it would surely be one.

Caroline trimmed her dark black bush neatly, showered and chose a very sexy black baby doll pajama set to wear. The black thong panties she wore were lacy and nearly see through. She wore no bra and didn't need to as her small well shaped titties stood proudly upright with nearly permanently hard nipples. Caroline looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased that she looked devastatingly beautiful. David and Marilyn would pay for their naughty tryst and betrayal.

She called David and told him that she was home from her trip and to hurry home because she had a surprise for him, and she was extremely horny. David's cock became instantly hard when Caroline told him she was very horny. He told her that he would leave work early and be home in less than thirty minutes. Caroline smiled wickedly confidant her plot was hatching nicely.

Soon she heard Dave pull into the driveway and bounce up the porch steps and come in the house. Caroline stood provocatively against the dining room door. David was dumbfounded when he saw how beautiful she looked in the see through baby doll pajamas. He quickly took her in his arms and they kissed. His hands swiftly grasped her breasts as Caroline grabbed his hard cock through his pants.

"David," cooed Caroline, "I have two surprises for you, darling." David hung on every word as he began to remove his tie, shirt and unbuckle his belt. "First, remember when you wanted me to tie you up and tease you a little?" David nodded as his pants hit the floor and he danced about to remove his socks. "Well, I was thinking about your idea as I was driving home, and I decided to try it. Is that ok with you, love?"

"Oh God yes, Carrie!" exclaimed Dave, calling her by the pet name he used for her.

"Ooo, I just knew you do it, darling," she said. "Since you're already naked, and ready at the lance, I want to blindfold you first, ok?" David readily agreed and Caroline swiftly placed a silk scarf over his eyes and tied it securely behind his head. "Come dear," she said as she led him by the hand into the bedroom. "Stand here, honey," she told him as she placed him in the closet doorway. Quickly she tied his wrists to the eye screws securely then knelt to rub her face against his cock while she spread his legs and tied his ankles fast.

David involuntarily pulled at his bonds, but soon realized that Caroline had indeed tied him securely and he was now unable to resist. "Umm, sweetheart, you are totally helpless, blindfolded, exposed, naked and vulnerable to my whims and perversions," she told him. David could feel precum oozing from his rock hard cock. He felt Caroline scoop up the precum from his cock hole, kissed him first then wiped the precum on his lips. He licked the thick clear salty sweet liquid into his mouth and swallowed.

Next, Caroline began to lightly rub his sensitive nipples. She knew that this would arouse him even more as David loved his nipples fondled and sucked. Adding to his arousal, she began to lick and nibble at his nipples. Dave sighed and moaned with delight as he waited for her to start playing with his cock, but to no avail, Caroline would not even touch it. She sucked his nipples for several minutes and only paused to collect his precum and wipe it on his lips.

"God, Carrie, suck my cock...suck it," Dave gasped as she knelt to lick his balls. She allowed his cock to rub her face, but except for gathering precum and feeding it to him, she refused to play with his cock. Caroline removed Dave's blindfold and Dave could see her hard nipples pushing her pajama top outward toward him. He was overcome with excitement and Caroline could see stripes of white cum laced into his precum. To prevent him from cumming, she quickly tied a rawhide cord around the base of his cock to form a tight cock ring.

David knew that now he could not cum, or lose his hard-on. Resigned to his 'fate' David was sure she would remove the rawhide cord if his cock became swollen or purple from the blood locked inside. His faith was misplaced as he was unknowingly captive to a scorned woman. Caroline removed her pajama top and began to rub her hard nipples all over his chest then knelt to draw them against his body then rub them against his cock and balls. David was nearly at the point of cumming when his cock spasmed, but nothing happened. Caroline smiled in amusement as he realized the cock ring would indeed prevent him from orgasm.

Caroline glanced at the bed to see the light blanket moving slightly, telling her that Marilyn was coming around from the effects of the drug. Caroline continued to tease and play with David's trapped cock as it began to swell slightly and turn a light pinkish purple. He realized that soon he would be hurting if Caroline didn't release his cock, but she ignored his pleas to continue to tease him with her nipples, breasts and constant oral attention to his balls, nipples and cockhead.

Now Dave was moaning aloud from his discomfort more than his arousal. He heard a muffled noise from the bed and looked to see the light blanket moving. Dave wondered what was under the blanket as Caroline realized that he finally saw the movement under the blanket. "Carrie," Dave managed to say, "What is that on the bed?"

"Why sweetheart, it's your second surprise." Caroline said sweetly. "Let's have a look, shall we?" She pulled the blanket off of Marilyn and Dave was thunderstruck. He instantly knew who it was and further he recognized the red panties. "Surprise...you asshole!" Caroline exclaimed. "Don't you recall your fuck mate while I was gone?" she asked sarcastically. "Marilyn decided to join our little party, although she hadn't formally consent to playing payback with us, you bastard! "See that stain on her panties, love? It highlights the name of their owner embroidered upon them. I found them under our bed!" The look on David's face was unbelievable. He looked ashen as he watched Marilyn squirming in her bonds. Caroline walked to the bed and removed the panties from Marilyn's head and face. "Hello, you redheaded bitch! Now, let's see you pay for fucking my husband!" Marilyn blinked and stopped squirming as her eyes pleaded with Caroline to release her and not hurt her. "Don't worry, cunt, I won't damage you permanently."

David was obviously worried about what Caroline might do to both he and Marilyn. She had a terrible temper when vexed and now was one of those times. Caroline knelt down in front of David and took his ample cockhead into her mouth. She licked and sucked it as if there was no tomorrow and David trembled from the sensations he was feeling. His cock swelled even more under her expert tongue and now it was beginning to hurt. He fought back the tears, but Caroline could see the pain in his teary eyes. She continued to suck him until he spasmed again with the same negative result. He could not cum.

He could feel his balls begin to draw up tightly against his body. David was experiencing a feeling that he recalled from his youth when he could not easily release his sexual energy. He was getting 'hot nuts'. His balls were beginning to rise up inside his body and the pain was getting to get absolutely terrible. "Please, Carrie...please..., release my cock and balls, please," he pleaded with her. "I feel like my cock will explode and it hurts from the swelling...please, Carrie." Caroline ignored him as she watched him grimace with pain as his balls all but disappeared into his body.

David was crying from the pain at his genitals as Caroline turned to Marilyn. The bound woman's eyes looked all about in fear of what Caroline held in store for her. She moved her head from side to side as if begging 'Please don't hurt me'. Caroline ignored her silent pleas just as she ignored David's. "Now, bitch Marilyn, just do exactly as I order you or you will surely regret it. Do you understand, cunt?" Marilyn, her eyes full of fear, nodded yes.

Caroline climbed onto the bed and placed her legs over and inside Marilyn's legs, bringing her now wet pussy inches from the bound woman's mouth. It had been several years since Caroline had had sex with a woman. She had been seduced by her college roommate six years ago and found that she enjoyed 'girl on girl' sex just as much as sex with a man. Caroline spent many a lonely night in the arms of her college roommate lover. Now, she was to rekindle old feelings at Marilyn's expense. Looking down at her captive, Caroline swiftly removed the gag from Marilyn's mouth and covered her mouth with her sopping wet cunt.

To Caroline's surprise, Marilyn plunged her tongue deep into her captors' pussy and began to expertly lick and suck her cunt as her nose rubbed Caroline's clit. Pleasantly astonished, Caroline moaned with great delight as her now willing captive pleasured her intensely. The evening's activity had aroused Caroline and soon she was groaning and cumming hard as she tugged at her nipples. She ground her mouth into Marilyn's mouth as the girl licked and sucked her clit and cunt. Her eyes rolled in their sockets as she could hear Marilyn gather and swallow her nectar as she brought Caroline to another powerful cum.

She lifted her body from Marilyn's face to look down at a smiling face gleaming with Caroline's cunt nectar. It was obvious that Marilyn was no stranger to bi sex and she performed with extreme proficiency. Caroline retrieved a large strap on dildo and put it on. There was no need to lube it as her captives' pussy was very wet and slick. Marilyn gasped with pleasure as Caroline pushed the dildo deep into her pussy. As Caroline fucked her, Marilyn tried as best she could to return the thrusts with her own. The dildo had a clit attachment that pleasured Caroline too as they fucked.

Marilyn moaned and came several times from the fucking her captor was giving her. A few times, both women came at the same time and their squeals of delight resonated throughout the bedroom. David was nearly beside himself with pain and near total arousal. Watching his wife getting tongued by Marilyn and now fucking her with a dildo caused the pain in his balls and cock to soar. He groaned as he wanted desperately to cum, but his restrained cock and pain filled balls prevented it. Tears ran down his cheeks as he called out to Caroline to give him relief. Again his pleas fell on deaf ears.

Caroline bent to Marilyn's tits to kiss and lick them as she continued to fuck her. She grasped her tits and began to knead them as Marilyn squealed with delight. Next she began to lick and suck her nipple as she rubbed and tugged on the other, switching nipples often. Marilyn howled with joy as her sensitive nipples were suckled and her pussy was being expertly fucked. Finally, both women had mutual orgasms and Caroline slowly lay down on her captive as both women gasped for air.

Caroline's tits lay against Marilyn's mouth and the redheaded captive woman opened her mouth to begin to suckle them. Caroline whimpered in joy as she looked at David struggling with his painful ordeal. She smiled as she knew that David was amazed that she was bisexual, but he was in no position to make any demands. Caroline blew him a kiss which caused him to roil at his bonds in despair. Caroline drew her body down Marilyn's, purposely rubbing her hard nipples against her new found lover as Marilyn groaned with lust.

Marilyn's pussy as sopping wet and oozing nectar as Caroline teased her by blowing on the warm juices. The bound woman tried desperately to push her pussy against her captors' mouth, but her bonds prevented it. Marilyn begged Caroline to eat her pussy, "Please Caroline...please, lick me! Oh God...I need it so! Don't tease me...please." Caroline gave in to her captive's pleading, not because Marilyn convinced her to please her, but because she could not stand the thought of not licking that delicious looking red haired pussy!

Slowly, Caroline began to tease her now, lover, as she drew her tongue along the creases where Marilyn's thighs joined her torso. Marilyn squealed and begged for her to lick her pussy. Caroline ignored her lovers' pleadings as she continued to lick the outsides of Marilyn's delightful pussy. She brought her tongue to the bottom of Marilyn's pussy to gather the sweet nectar that seemed to constantly flow from her marvelous sex. Caroline swallowed the ample offering and continued to tease Marilyn with her tongue.

After several minutes of teasing the pleading girl, Caroline flicked her tongue over Marilyn's closed cuntlips to lick the juices that constantly seeped from between them. Marilyn's eyes rolled in their sockets from lust and arousal as tears now ran down her cheeks. Finally, Caroline parted Marilyn's cuntlips with her tongue as the girl shuddered in orgasm from feeling the tongue open her cuntlips. Drawing her tongue up and down Marilyn's very slick slit several times, Caroline plunged her tongue deep inside Marilyn's cunt to lick and suck the soft pink inner folds of her pussy. Marilyn screamed and came hard!

Caroline realized that she had found a soul mate in Marilyn, but decided to continue 'punishing' her with orgasms for fucking her husband. Marilyn did not disappoint her captor as she obligingly came nearly every time Caroline's tongue swirled over her clit! As often as licking her clit, Caroline's tongue would swoop down to lick and ream the poor bound girls' asshole, causing her to scream with delight and cum hard again.

Eventually, Caroline decided that she wanted to cum again and stopped licking Marilyn's cunt. She placed one of her legs inside Marilyn's and the other underneath Marilyn's other leg until their pussys touched. Both women gave a start at the electric sensation of their cunts touching each other. Both cried out as their clits rubbed one another and seemed to merge together, throbbing as they touched. Breathing heavily both women began to gyrate their hips to continually rub their pussys together as they howled with joy!

Marilyn was first to cum and cried out that she loved Caroline. They continued to rub their cunts and cum intermittently as they nearly wept with pure lust, passion and joy. Caroline began to kiss Marilyn and drove her tongue deep into her mouth as they groaned with delight. Both women declared their love for one another as they fucked 'girl style'. After several satisfying orgasms, Caroline lay on Marilyn as they were covered in sweat as they breathed heavily.

Caroline untied Marilyn's ankles and wrists and the two women embraced and kissed for a long time, affirming their love for each other. "Oh Caroline, if only I had known you were bi...so many wasted months that we could have loved each other," said Marilyn in between kisses. Caroline nodded and whispered that she forgave Marilyn for her indiscretion with Dave. They smiled at one another and hugged tightly, their sweat covered bodies sliding against each other.

After several minutes, Caroline looked over to see David hanging limply from his bonds. His cock was swollen and purple and his scrotum hung nearly empty underneath him. The erotic scene he witnessed on the bed was more than he could stand and the pain overcame him as he had passed out. Caroline got up and went over to her ailing husband, but he was out. She untied his cock ring and huge wads of thick white frothy cum spewed from his cock hole, to land on Caroline's thigh. His swollen cock slowly began to return to its pinkish color still swollen, but his balls would probably not descend until morning.

She untied his ankles then began to untie his wrists. Marilyn hurried as fast as she could, given her ordeal too, and helped to Caroline support David as they moved him to the bed. They lay him down and Caroline gathered his cum from her thigh and wiped it onto his lips. Marilyn giggled as she watched. "Caroline, I'm truly sorry I seduced David while you were gone," Marilyn told her. "It truly wasn't his fault," she continued, "I was so horny that he didn't have a chance. I looked like a million bucks and was so arousing that even the Pope would have fucked me last night."

12