A Woman Worth Toying With

Story Info
Steve can't get Max out of his mind.
8.1k words
4.53
24.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

This is a sequel to "Lunch With Max". I would like to thank "Whispersecret" for her suggestions and advice. I think that based on that advice there is possibly one more story in the series, as she has raised some interesting directions for me to consider - but let's see if anyone likes this one first.

* * * * *

Steve was doing his best to feel apprehensive and even a little depressed over his affair, but he just couldn't manage it. Every time he tried to draw his situation into focus so he could assess the implications and gauge the possibility of exposure, an image of Max, naked and yielding, would pop into his mind and he found himself instead grinning like a schoolboy.

That night he had made love to Max for another two hours. Licked her to orgasm twice more and spanked her ass as promised. Somehow he had kept his word and had not actually fucked her, although she had brought him to a second orgasm with her mouth. He had come across her breasts (surprise, surprise that they remained the evenings centre of attention) in at least a token gesture towards 'safe sex'. They had parted with no formal agreements or understandings, but he was certain that their arrangement would continue.

He had been a little nervous the next day at school, but she had carried off their first encounter with ice coolness - much better than he. Whilst he was a little awkward, she had been her usual professional self, and glossed over his reticence with talk of staff meetings and detentions. Indeed, he had found himself a little piqued that she did not even acknowledge their relationship with so much as a slight down casting of her eyes or a 'secret' smile. In retrospect, he was pleased at her demeanour and was a little reproachful of his own attitude. If she was really this composed and aware of the risks posed by an affair, then there was little danger of their relationship getting difficult, or worse still, out of control. He reminded himself that he was supposedly the one in charge and admonished himself to act the part from that point on.

To break the routine and deflect any undue attention he suggested that they meet for coffee after school on Friday, rather than continue with their luncheon assignations. Thus it was several days after their evening together before they were able to talk about what had happened. Strangely they were both unsure of their respective roles when they finally found themselves alone.

He brought the coffees to their table then slid into the chair opposite. "Comfortable Max?"

"Max? Are we still at work?"

"Thank you Toy, I wasn't sure whether you wanted to continue our explorations, or whether Tuesday had been enough."

"No, Tuesday wasn't enough Master, nowhere near enough, but…"

"But?"

"Things didn't go as we… I had planned. I wanted to, - what did you call it Master? - explore. I also wanted to keep some distance between us. I think I've already confessed that I fancied you but I still didn't want an affair with a married man. I didn't want the cliché. I wanted to discover myself and, let's face it, I was really excited at what we were going to do. If we continue, and I do want to continue, I'm confused as to where we'll end up."

He cradled his coffee for a moment before placing it carefully on the saucer. "Look Toy, there are no guarantees, no certainties, in life. I don't know what to tell you. If we continue, and like you I want to continue, then we need to keep our eyes wide open. You need to know I love my family and won't voluntarily leave them. I, on my part, will merely use you as my toy. That said we are still playing a risky game with a possibility of tears as the outcome." He let her consider what he'd said, then; "So, since Tuesday how do you feel about your boyfriend? Is he still part of your life?"

She burst into laughter then caught herself and, blushing, sipped her coffee as a distraction whilst she gathered her words. "Yes I'm still with him, in fact he must have wondered what happened when he came over last night. I virtually raped him - not that he's complaining. It's quite exciting having both a boyfriend and a lover. I'm shameless I know but I like the situation. I like being lusted after by two men." She looked up quickly. "You do lust after me Master?"

"Oh yes Toy, probably too much. So no guilt on your part?"

"A little, but he's happy and I know I am. Must there always be guilt?"

"No, but you must love him, or feel something for him and you know he wouldn't approve."

"I don't know… sometimes life isn't simple and I don't have all the answers Master. I'm just doing the best I can."

"Fair enough. Did your boyfriend… What's his name by the way?"

"Jason."

"Did Jason comment on your shaved pussy?"

"He liked it. He thought I'd done it to excite him – which it did. He wants me to keep it, so I'm using a depilatory cream. I'm a little red the next day but it is just so smooth. I hope you approve."

"Oh yes, in fact I insist. Are you free to take a ride in the country tomorrow, Toy?"

"That may not be easy, Master. Jason I know was looking to make plans for us."

"Find some excuse, Toy."

"I'm not sure I can, Master."

"Come on Toy it can't be that hard. I'm married and I assure you I'll not be bringing my wife!"

"Alright… I'll find some excuse to make sure I'm free."

"Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow at ten o'clock. Don't look so sad Toy. There's no compulsion, I just assumed you wanted to be with me."

"Oh I do Master. It's just more complicated than I thought."

"Well there are compensations, Toy. Would it be possible for you to pack a picnic?"

"I'll make it special… Master."

*****

Saturdays were his to pretty much use as he liked. His wife was happy to see him taking the MG for a run. She didn't like the noise, wind, and hard ride so was always content to wave him off by himself. He usually went to his club, around to a mates place, or just touring through the nearby hills. Today he had a different destination.

He remembered as he arrived at her apartment that he had not actually given Toy any instructions on what to wear. So as he rang the bell he was interested in what would greet him when the door opened. She was wearing a plain white sundress with tiny flowers on it. Cut in at the waist and tight fitting around her bust the hem came to a few inches above her knees. The dress showed her figure well and coupled with the white strappy high-heeled shoes looked attractive, but because he had been hoping for raunchy, his initial reaction was disappointment.

This was offset by the fact that the shoes and dress were all she wore. As she moved past a window, backlighting her, the dress seemed to almost disappear. Later, when they moved outside, the sunlight showed the faint brownish-pink of her nipples through the bodice, and the breeze and sun played with the gauzy fabric of the skirt promising, but never quite showing, glimpses of her body. She had also anticipated the open topped car and her hair was plaited in a single braid down her back. He also noted the long elegant nails were painted a similar 'Jet Red' to the MG.

"You look wonderful Toy, I thought your dress a little conservative at first but maybe I jumped the gun a little. There are possibilities here."

"Thankyou Master. You didn't give me any hint on what to wear, other than we were going to have a picnic, so I thought this looked pretty and the lack of underwear made me more available to your needs."

"I'm pleased Toy. If I should be remiss again in my instruction always remember that a dress and no underwear is a safe choice."

They gathered up her hamper of food, and put it into the boot of the MG with his cooler of drinks. He then opened the passenger door for her and took her hand to help her into the seat. She slipped on her seat belt and then noticed he was still crouched at the open door.

"Master?"

"Arrange the dress for me, Toy." A quick glance around and the dress was raised not only exposing her pussy but also allowing her naked ass to snuggle into the lambs wool seat cover. "Knees together, Toy, and bring your ankles up closer to the seat please."

When she had complied he drew some rope from behind the seats. The soft white nylon had a slight silvery shine and even felt a little like silk. He tied her ankles together and then, with a second piece, tied her knees together, a series of turns about her legs in a neat lay-up. Then from the glove box he took a pair of silver handcuffs and secured her hands in front of her.

"Master?"

"What is it now Toy?"

"I don't understand. You can't touch me tied like this… I'm not available for you Master."

He ran a finger over and into the still obvious cleft of her hairless pussy. "Perhaps Toy, but you are still a very pretty sight and the ropes just add to the allure. If anyone else were to see into the car or spot the cuffs they would know who, or what, you are. Furthermore when we get to where we're going, the ropes will also hold your legs if I choose to whip your ass. Think on that Toy."

He drove with determination as he made his way from the suburbs to the freeway and out into the countryside. He enjoyed driving the sports car. Modern cars seemed to isolate the driver from their task and seemed to sever the connection the driver needed to have with the car and road. Certainly they were more comfortable and easy to drive but the power steering, traction control, independent suspension, automatic gearbox, ABS braking, even the lack of noise made the driver feel that technology had replaced skill and that they were somehow superfluous.

In the MG all of that was reversed. The noise, the wind, the hard low ride, direct steering and requirement for quick gear changes all made driving something that needed to be 'done' rather merely experienced. Where he was still technically in control in his family sedan, in the sports car he became part of the machine. The car was an extension of his body. The exhilaration he felt as he ushered the car through a particularly tight bend or gap in traffic was as much a rejoicing of his skill as the 'seat of the pants' feel as the tires held their line long after other cars would have let go into a spin. He revelled in how the engine responded instantly to his demand for power or his slightest subtle touch on the accelerator.

He was careful not to speed, but took corners fast, anticipating breaks in traffic and making the required lane changes with precision. Within three quarters of an hour they were free of the city and cruising the wide country roads. He slowed the car down to let it cruise and renewed his conversation, sporadic at best till now.

"Sorry if I haven't been that talkative Toy but I needed to concentrate."

"You are like a child with a new toy, no pun intended. You like this car don't you?"

He laughed, "Oh yes. A second grasp at youth? No, rather a type of freedom. Did you ever see the movie 'Easy Rider'?" He glanced over at her blank face, and laughed again. "Oh Toy, I feel so old around you sometimes."

"Sorry Master, I don't think of you as old." Again the mischievous smile, "I don't have older men as lovers."

"Thank you, but it may just be that you do, Toy."

He considered his next words carefully. He had been worried all week knowing this was coming, and he was still uncertain. He was about to tell her that he intended screwing her today - and the words stuck in his throat. Up to now they had been playing a game. They actually hadn't screwed, and therefore each could technically claim they were not betraying their respective partners. He knew it was rubbish, but it was a straw he could cling too as he floundered through the twisted logic of their affair. He hated betraying his wife. Hated knowing that, with so young and attractive a woman as Max, it would be all the more hurtful for his wife should he be found out. He was however, and he hesitated admitting this even to himself, smitten with Max and whether it was lust, love, or just ego he needed to possess the girl. He knew it put his marriage, this life he had so carefully built, at risk but the sad thing was he found himself increasingly powerless to change the course he was on.

"Toy I intend to make love to you today, to fuck you. If we're to continue to be lovers, and I think we already are that, then I see little point in pretending that actually not fucking is observing some nicety or other. Not to mention I really want to screw you, Toy."

"God Master, after our talk yesterday I had assumed that was why I was here. I'd die if you didn't fuck me today. I'm getting your seat here all wet just anticipating it. That and what else you have planned for me… What have you got planned for me Master? Didn't you mention something about spanking my bum?"

"Whipping your ass were the words I'd used Toy." He glanced at her slightly apprehensive face. "However as I don't actually own a whip, perhaps the riding crop I brought will have to do."

"Yes Master." Whispered and unsure.

"You sound unsure Toy. Now might be a good time to decide how far you want this game to go. By that I mean not just today, but over the rest of our time together. On our first night together we set some parameters. I wasn't to fuck you, and you had a safety word to get you out of trouble. We need to reach a similar understanding for the bigger picture too. I don't want to ruin your fun by letting you in on all my plans but neither do I want you so worried that you don't enjoy what we're doing."

"I trust you Master. Remember that was the first thing you taught me. The safety word is still there. What else should I know?"

"If we don't develop and explore your sub side Toy, push the envelope, then all we're doing is having an affair, and as I remember it, you didn't want that. 'Cliché' was the word you used. So we need to keep moving forward, setting new goals and trying new things. I just needed to be sure we're going where you want."

As they had talked he had taken several turns and the road they were now on had barely enough width of bitumen to contain the car. He saw the break in the stone fence he was looking for, and carefully eased the car off the road through the gates and across the field to a corpse of trees. He pulled into the shade of the trees and turned off the engine.

He came around to the passenger side and unlocked Toy's cuffs to allow the seatbelt to be removed. Then swung out her still tied legs and helped her stand next to the car. He then unzipped her dress and, slipping the straps from her shoulders, allowed the dress to pool at her feet leaving her naked. The cuffs were again locked in front of her then he then picked her up easily and took her to the back of the car. He stood her there whilst he emptied the boot and spread the hamper, drinks cooler and a picnic blanket on the grass near the car. He also removed a gym bag that he kept within reach. Lastly he pulled out another blanket, a smaller one usually used across the passengers knees in cold weather. This last item he spread across the boot covering and protecting the paintwork.

Toy stood quietly, like him saying nothing, whilst this was done. She had cast an eye about their picnic spot and decided that it was in fact rather private. The road was obviously little used, and back here under the shade of the trees they would be effectively hidden. Only the bright red of the car might draw attention but, even then, someone would have to be looking hard.

Her attention was brought back to the present as he picked her up and laid her face down across the rear of the car. From the bag he had taken more rope that he passed between the cuffs. Once she was in position he raised her arms and used the rope to tie off her hands to the roll bar of the MG. He stepped back to admire his work. She was stretched out across the car with the slope of the boot keeping her body taut and her feet, still tied, unable to reach the ground.

Again he admired the roundness of her muscled but still soft ass. He couldn't resist running his hand over her curves as he spoke. "You look very inviting Toy. Comfortable?"

"My wrists hurt a little from the cuffs Master but nothing I can't bear."

He reached into the gym bag and took out a riding crop. Black, with a wide leather 'cracker' on the end, he flexed it in the air before bringing it down on her right ass cheek. The trick with any "punishment" was not to do any real harm. He wanted to redden her cheeks but without weals or bruising the skin. A nice red ass would still show the next day but would have disappeared by the day following that. With this in mind he began to work carefully and evenly across her two cheeks bringing them to a nice even glow.

Toy didn't know if she could (in fact even if she wanted to) avoid the blows but an innate reflex made her try. Her body weight kept her stretched out but she found she could roll from side to side and did so out of reflex. This however seemed to annoy him and he slowed his pace and, telling her to be still, landed some harder and more painful strokes.

"Concentrate on your breathing Toy and you'll find you can master the pain, use it. Consider your position, Toy. You're a slave used by a man for his pleasure. Consider what a depraved sight you must make, how any man looking at you would lust for you, how it feels to be submissive, owned, used." He used the crop twice more, once on each cheek, harder than he needed too. He felt his erection hard and swollen behind the confines of his fly. This was what he missed so much in his marriage. The power to hurt, to command, to subdue a woman and have her want him to use her anyway HE wished. He was ready. He threw the riding crop aside and slipped the switchblade from his pocket. He heard her intake of breath as he snapped the blade into position. The knife was illegal but for that reason had no equal for effect when used as a prop.

He slipped the blade between her legs and cut through the ropes binding her knees and then her ankles. He withdrew the blade back into the handle and returned it to his pocket at the same time unzipping his fly. Then grasping her ankles and pulling her legs wide apart he looked at her spread before him and felt a lump form in his throat and a strange lightness enter his chest. The wetness of her cunt was obvious and the shaved lips, normally so pink, seemed lighter in colour compared to the red glow of her ass cheeks. Toy was moaning quietly but continuously, and he felt his cock swelling impossibly more, when he realised her moans were in anticipation of his fucking her.

With heart pounding, he fumbled in his urgency to slip on a condom. Then leaning forward he was able to push his cock into her soaking pussy from behind. He had not expected (or was it hoped for?) the tightness or the heat that greeted him, but already Toy was moving her hips and trying to pull him deeper into her body. She was so burning, so demanding, so needy in her love-making. As he withdrew each stroke from her body he saw her cunt lips stretched, holding and pulling on his prick before he plunged it back into her. He buried his face in her hair and smelt the fragrance of her shampoo as it mingled with the raw smell of her sweat as the muscles on her back flexed with each stroke and took on a rippling sheen. She flexed her ass and squeezed the muscles in her cunt and he was lost.

"You feel fantastic Toy, so tight so hot. Oh I love…"

"Fuck me Master, just fuck me…"

This was not his first time with her but, then again, it was. What with the 'warm-up' of the beating and then the passion and unexpected intensity of their first screw he found himself coming much sooner than he would have planned, if planning in these situations were possible. He groaned and pushed himself into her as deeply as he could and she used her muscles to milk him. He lay on her, spent, for a minute or two then stood unsteadily, closed her legs then rolled her onto her back. She gasped as the cuffs tightened and her wrists were forced to cross, then gasped again as he forced her legs apart and lowered his mouth to her pussy.

Riven
Riven
3 Followers