A Woman's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never knew having something up your ass could feel this good. It hurt at first with out the oil, but now god it feels really good, and I think I'm going to like this. Glen tried this but never made it feel this good and his cock wasn't as big as yours. Maybe as long but not as big or as beautifully shaped. Dave are you going to fuck me in my ass? "I reply yes."

I now watch as Dave oils his cock up especially that big head. He puts three fingers in my asshole, now pours more oil on them, to make sure my ass is well lubed.

Dave pulls out his fingers as I now watch as he tries to push that big fucken head of his cock into my ass. Dave says to me, Rosie you must relax, once I get passed the sphincter muscle you will love it. There, he says to me as the head of his cock popped into my asshole. Now relax for a minute sweetie and you will begin to enjoy this ass fucking.

Oh Dave, nothing I have ever done has ever prepared me for what I am feeling right now. I squeeze my ass muscles, and I feel how good it is for Dave, he knows how good it must be for me.

I start pulling that head deeper into my ass, I feel Dave now push with me. He pulls back until I trap the head with my muscles, he pushes deeper until its pubis against pubis. Oh Dave this is heaven, I can not believe you can feel this good being fucked up the ass. We continue our rhythm, as we both enjoy this to the max. I pick up the speed and start to cry harder Dave, fuck me harder. Push that cock all the way into me, fuck me you beautiful man, make me cumm. I want to feel that cock explode in my asshole, faster Dave, faster, harder, I scream at him. Oh my god Dave, I'm going to cumm, I'm going to cumm Dave, I scream again, you are in my ass and I'm going to cumm Dave. Oh Dave, Oh Dave, God Yesssssssss, fill my ass with cumm Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, as Rosie's body arches again and she falls onto the bed.

At the same time she has brought me to a climax with her. My balls tighten, I could feel the pressure build in the vains of my cock, as I know that I'm ready to give this lovely woman just what she wants. Then I feel myself explode with load after wonderful load into Rosie's bowels. Rosie had arched her back but she still had her legs locked around my neck and her sphincter muscle had my cock trapped in her ass. We must have laid like this for twenty minutes as Rosie's sphincter kept squeezing my cock just behind the head, this way she could pull my cock in and out of her ass at will. I can't get out unless she lets me. I have found it does not pay to piss these women off, when you are in there ass, they may keep you in there for hours, I know from experience. I try to sooth and warm their senses, keep them smiling, have that feeling of euphoria about them.Rosie pulls my still hard cock from here ass, wipes the head off.

"Hmmmmm that was wonderful Dave," do you make house calls often, Rosie has this little grin on her face as she is kissing the head of my cock. Rosie is squeezing my cock as she puts it back into her ass, and pouring more oil onto it, she is now smiling. I can feel her still pull the head of my cock in and out as her muscles want to pull me deeper into her ass.

When you answer remember I have a strangle hold on your cock. She gives me a peck on the cheek and smiles. Rosie you are a naughty girl and I may have to spank you.

Is that a promise Dave, I'm going to hold you to it.

Rosie so why don't you let me go, you can make us some tea, have a light snack, then we can finish for the night. Maybe start over in the morning, don't you think that sound's good.

I want you to fuck my ass one more time Dave, I want to feel you explode in there with that hot cumm of yours. I never knew it could give me orgasm's with such intensity, please Dave one more time, lay me on my back and drive that cock home lover.

WE drive in and out like a piston of a steam engine, Dave is magnificent, his cock drives me crazy when it hits my sphincter, I squeeze around it, god I love that feeling, and by the look on Daves face he does too. How can any woman not love what this man does to them. All of the sudden we both stiffen and I feel Dave's cumm explode in my bowels, then I cumm at that same time through my clit and pussy oh god it was really a powerful orgasm. How does he do that, Oh my, "I feel like I've gone to heaven."

Dave I'm afraid to let you go, I'm afraid I'll wake up and this will all be only a dream, or I'll never see you again if I turn you loose. Dave I am so afraid. She now has tears running down her face, I wipe some of the tears away with my fingers, I tell Rosie that this will not be the last time they will make love. I will please you every way there is Rosie. Now go make the tea, before we both start and we flood the bedroom. I see her smile as she heads for the kitchen, watch her ass jiggle also. I know I will have to get more of that wonderful ass of hers. Rosie comes back into the bedroom with a tray of tea, oatmeal cookies and a warm wash cloth. She washes me down, asks me how do I take my tea. I say just a little sugar that is all. We sit and she tells me about herself, how Glen left her after six months. I said to her Rosie that boy did not know what a good thing he had. I then told her about my years in the Marines and where I served. We finished our tea, set things aside.

I now grab Rosie, kiss her with as much passion as I have ever kissed any woman before. My tongue searched and found hers as we were locked in each others embrace. My hands now found her full breasts as I squeezed them and fondled her nipples. I felt them stiffen and knew she was very sensitive to the touch as I now ran my tongue over each one, making sure the air would cool the wetness from my mouth. Rosie was moaning, saying my name over and over as I put more pressure on her pendulous breasts and those stiff nipples. I kept licking my way down over her stomach thru her belly button, then down into her valley of love. As I got closer to her pussy she was moaning, Dave please fuck me, please fuck me Dave.

She was wetter than a fountain, her juices had the bed wet as hell. I sucked her pussy then went up onto her clit, she cried out Oh god Yessssss. I knew she had cumm, so I pulled my self up onto her.

Rosie wrap your legs around my back sweetheart, as I crawled between her legs my cock was as stiff as I can ever remember, I pushed the head into her pussy mouth and I could feel it trying to stretch to accept my girth. It was a good thing she was so wet. I did take it slow and easy as not to hurt her. Finally my cock was in, I let it rest a few minutes so she could adjust to it. Like I said my cock may not be that long, but it is thick with a good size head and you do need time to adjust. Rosie now starts to pick up a nice slow rhythm that she seems to enjoy. Oh yes Rosie this is very good sweetheart, "I like the way you fuck woman." I'm telling her to keep squeezing that pussy it feels so good I want her to milk the head of my cock just with those muscles.

Dave that cock of yours is wonderful, I can squeeze the head just using my pussy muscles, I love the way they wrap around your cock. I can pull you all the way into me, with out moving anything except my pussy muscles. Oh Dave this is so good, I never thought I'd ever have any one fuck me like this. Your cock feels so wonderful in my cunt. I want you to fill it up with as much cumm as possible. Make me cumm all night Dave. Let me suck your beautiful balls completely dry. Oh god fuck me Dave, pound me as hard as you can, make me cumm. Ram that cock into me, fuck me Dave, Fuck me Harder, much much harder. Ram it to me Dave, I'm almost there, make me cumm.

I now too, am thinking I'm about to cumm, also as the pressure builds in my balls. I'm pounding away at Rosies cunt for all I'm worth, giving her everything I have as I am now on the verge, we may both cumm at the same time. I hear Rosie scream Dave I'm cumming, Oh god Dave I'm cummingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I feel Dave's cumm splash off my pussy walls and his cumm is so warm, feels so good that I was hoping it would never stop. Oh how wet and warm it feels, god I love this feeling in my pussy. Cumm more Dave, cumm more.

This is something I have never experienced in my life before, I'm glad Dave came along to at least show me there are men who do know how to make love to women, and treat them the way they should be treated.

At that same time my balls exploded and I pumped rope after rope of heavy cream into Rosemarie's tasty pussy.

Even for the third time tonight this was quite a load, I could feel her muscles milking my head for every drop of cumm. The feeling was absolutely outstanding, this guy Glen had to be gay, there is no way he could leave a great piece of ass like this. Plus she is one of the loveliest persons to boot as well. This is heaven, this is what it feels like to make love to a good woman, not bad for only being home a week. I really like this "Lady" she is a sweetheart, "plus she can fuck."

We lay in each others arms with the feeling of euphoria as we kiss each other. Rosie asks me Dave how old are you, I respond I'm twenty four and I think I'm old enough to know what I'm doing.

Now I know better to ask a woman how old she is so I will not. But one thing for sure, you are going to shave that snatch and wax it. "I love bald pussy," "You have a big beautiful clitoris that you should show off." We'll go first thing tomorrow morning, I know the perfect person to take you to. Rosie one thing though your neighbors are going to say that you have been a naughty, naughty girl.

Oh yes Dave. isn't it wonderful, then they kiss each other as Rosemarie has finally had her Dream come true.

Let's shower Dave, I would like some of that all day sucker of yours.

They both are smiling as they head arm and arm into the bathroom. This could really be a fun night.

12