A Woman's First Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any hesitation Sharon flicked her tongue out, running it along the length of her slit. Above her, Sam moaned as Sharon savoured the rich flavour of her juices. Relying only on her knowledge of how she herself liked to have her own pussy licked and sucked, Sharon began to explore Sam's cunt with her mouth.

Sharon flicked her tongue over Sam's clit, eliciting moans of pleasure. She sucked gently on her labia, licking her tongue over their surface at the same time. She darted her tongue into Sam's entrance, lapping at the juices that flowed out to cover her face.

Sam began to grind her pussy harder against Sharon's face. Her hands, still slick with the residue of the oils she'd earlier applied to Sharon's body cupped and caressed her breasts. She squeezed her nipples and felt the first distant stirrings of her climax awaken. Contractions began to ripple through the walls of her cunt, slowly building in intensity. Sam rode Sharon's face with increasing abandon, grinding her pussy harder against her mouth as the pressure began to mount. She began to moan. "Eat me," she cried, "Oh Sharon! Eat my cunt!"

Sharon's tongue lapped eagerly between the folds of Sam's pussy. Juices were flowing freely from Sam's cunt, coating Sharon's face with their sticky warmth. Sharon felt the tremors in Sam's body multiply in intensity as she flicked her tongue over Sam's clit. Sam's hips bucked, pushing her clit even more firmly against Sharon's tongue.

Without even being aware of how they'd got there, Sharon discovered her fingers in her own pussy, rubbing furiously at her clit as her tongue continued to work on Sam's. The intensity combined with the novelty of the situation was enough to send Sharon over the edge. Her body shook as a small but satisfyingly powerful orgasm gripped her. The sensations drove Sharon on and she sucked Sam's clit into her mouth. She bit down gently and flicked the tip with her tongue. Sam's body convulsed in response.

The sudden roughness of Sharon's mouth provided Sam with the catalyst for release. Her body shook violently as her orgasm ripped through her. "Oh fuck! Oh yesss! Don't stop!" she cried as Sharon drove her higher and higher.

Sharon continued to flick her tongue softly over Sam's clit. With every touch Sam flinched, her hips grinding her pussy harder against against Sharon's mouth, moaning obscenities as her climax consumed her.

Sam's clit throbbed unbearably. Powerful contractions pulsed through her pussy and womb, every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. Her nipples were too sensitive to touch so she gently cupped her breasts as Sharon's tongue held her at boiling point.

Finally Sam could take no more. She found the strength to move herself out of the range of Sharon's tongue and collapsed beside her. Sharon turned and kissed her. Sam could taste her own juices on Sharon's lips and tongue. The taste revived her. As she began to lick her juices from Sharon's face she became overwhelmed with the desire to taste the pussy of this young woman who had just eaten her into insensibility. "Now it's your turn," she purred into Sharon's ear before moving down the bed and taking position between her legs.

Sharon quivered with anticipation. She felt Sam's breath, warm against the moist lips of her pussy and closed her eyes, waiting for the first touch of Sam's tongue. "Ohhh, mmmm," she sighed as Sam's tongue pushed gently between her labia, working its way along her slit then over her clit. Her body tingled as Sam worked her tongue into every fold. As Sam's tongue lapped at her pussy she began to play with her breasts, pushing them together and squeezing the nipples She pushed them up and strained her neck forward, flicking her tongue over whatever part of their surface it could reach.

Sam began to devour Sharon's pussy in earnest. She sucked Sharon's labia between her lips and flicked her tongue over them. "Yesss!" moaned Sharon as Sam darted her tongue in and out of her opening, Savouring the taste of Sharon's juices as they flowed over her tongue.

Sharon found herself losing control. She bit her lower lip and tried to hold on, letting the pressure build as Sam expertly pushed her towards the precipice. Her head lashed from side to side as the intensity of the sensations grew steadily inside her. Her clit throbbed unbearably as Sam's tongue lapped at it.

Sam too, was using every skill she possessed to keep her young lover as close to the edge as possible. Her tongue flicked over Sharon's clit with just the right amount of pressure to hold her on the edge. Sharon's body writhed on the bed. The pressure was almost unbearable. Her body screamed for release. Suddenly Sam sucked down hard on her clit and the dam burst. Sharon's back arched lifting her bottom off the bed. Sam pressed her mouth firmly over her clit and continued to flick her tongue over its tip.


Sharon surrendered herself to her orgasm as it surged through her. "Oh yes!" she cried, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yesssss!" The sensations were so strong it was almost a relief when she realised that Sam finally stopped and was now holding her tight in her arms.

Later that evening, after Sharon had left, Sam lay in her bed reflecting on the events of that evening. It hadn't been her intention, when she'd gone out, to pick someone up but, all things considered, she was glad she had. Sharon may have been young but what she lacked in experience she had more than made up for in enthusiasm. Sam had driven Sharon to a climax twice more before she had left and Sharon had gone one better with Sam. It had been a good night. They'd even exchanged mobile numbers but somehow Sam knew that, for her at least, tonight would be a one off.

Sharon lay in bed, reflecting on the tumultuous events of that evening. Her first taste of sex with another woman had been more intensely satisfying than she had ever suspected it could be. It had left her satisfied yet still wanting more. Even now, hours afterwards, she was in a high state of arousal. Sharon realised, somewhat ironically, that what she really wanted right at that moment was a good hard fuck. Despite having experienced the intense pleasure of another woman's touch she longed to feel a long, thick, hard cock pound in and out of her cunt, stretching her as it pumped in and out. Well, I guess that means I'm not a lesbian, she thought as her fingers moved to caress her throbbing clit. In her mind she pictured Sam, her tongue lapping at her clit while some unknown man's cock gave her the fucking she craved. Sharon came quickly as a realisation struck her. She'd always enjoyed sex with men but now that she'd experienced sex with a woman she knew that she needed both. I am bisexual, she thought to herself. The thought was immensely satisfying. The chances were high that she'd never see Sam again but tonight would definitely not be a one off.

12