A Woman's World Ch. 01

Story Info
A society of Strong Women and a man's attempt to fit in.
2.2k words
4.02
48k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only just weeks before the Catastrophe that the Portals began to appear. They were lifelines to the doomed.

The lucky could be resettled to another Earth, an Earth of a different timeline. One that was similar, but different.

18 year-old Kevin Johansson is was one of lucky ones who had been selected for resettlement. He was resettled. Once through the portal, he founder that his new home was a society dominated by women.

Strong, aggressive women, who left the housework and childrearing to their more passive, shy males.

In his short orientation her learned that men took a decidedly secondary role in all aspects of society, similar eerily similar to that of American women in the 1950's.

This is a look at several typical days in his new life, as he continues to try to adjust.

Just a few normal Fridays.

***

Jan 15th, Friday Night

Kevin pushed Alice's hands away as they moved downwards, roaming towards his jeans again.

During his orientation, the instructors repeatedly stressed the importance of "proper behavior" and finding a marriage-minded woman. Men here could not vote and could not own property without a wife indicating her approval of the ownership with a signature. A Resettled man who had not found a proper wife by 30 might even find himself shipped somewhere far worse than here.

The technology was far behind "his" Earth, and most Resettled men became typists or waiters.

A lucky few married quickly, often to older, wealthy women.

A few could just never conform and wound up eventually in the Red Light District. Kevin knew with the wrong "reputation," he could quickly lose his meager job, prospects, his apartment, everything.

But his trainers during the orientation never met Alice.

The handsome 22 year old male Resettled pleaded with her, "I can't, what will people say at the office?" But his penis was hard as a rock, straining for release.

Alice was a buxom, confident 30-year old, her thick thighs straining against her skirt and her massive cleavage pulling his eyes downward.

"Come on; don't be a prude just let me take it out for a little while. I just want to see it. I won't tell anyone you let me," the brunette promised, but a sly predatory light shined in her dark eyes.

It was their fourth date, and like the previous dates, the aggressive woman's hands had been roaming from the first round of martinis.

Her forwardness had kept the helpless Kevin in an almost unbearable state of arousal, as well as constantly on the defense.

But even in his inebriated state the younger man remembered his resettlement training and the potential consequences of getting a reputation as "easy" here.

But he also did not want to frustrate her like the previous women who had asked him out and eventually stopped calling. He liked Alice much more than the others, and thought she might eventually want to settle down with him. He could do a lot worse than the tall, buxom lawyer.

"Well, I can't do that, not before marriage. You will get me in trouble." Kevin hesitated, and looked at her concealed disappointment and anger.

As Kevin looked down the deserted hallway of his apartment building and pulled her into a deep shadowed nook. It was past 1am and with roommates he could not bring her inside his small apartment. Looking at her, he whispered, "But it has been a great evening, and I really do like you a lot."

He slid to his knees as she braced herself against the wall, hiking up her skirt and pulling her thong to one side in anticipation. With a practiced grace, she lifted one knee high and placed it on his shoulder, half forcing his young face towards her sex.

And as he slid his face toward to her moistening pussy, he peered upward into her eyes. "Promise that you won't tell anyone. "

With a shy, embarrassed smile the younger man remembered that most women here squirted when they came "Especially don't let anyone know that I swallow."

...

Soon, Alice was bucking through her first orgasm, one hand bracing against the wall, and the other the firmly gripping thick locks of Kevin's hair.

She knew that Kevin was a slut underneath, as much as he tried to hide it.

The 22 year old truly knew his way around a woman's cunt; he seemed to enjoy it a little too much.

On their date, she had several times groped him through his pants, her hand to be brushed away quickly.

She found that he was extremely well hung, but his dick felt a somewhat unnatural to her touch. He had obviously gone in for a cock-job.

"No way would I marry a guy like this," she thought to herself, "but he sure is gives great head."

***

March 20th, Friday evening

It was two months later, and Kevin was very happy with the attention Alice gave him.

It was her birthday and after a pleasant dinner which, to his secret relief, she had insisted on paying for (his typist's salary could never have covered even half the bill for that restaurant); they had drunkenly retired back into the uptown hotel they often secretly frequented.

He knew she liked the modest pin he had given her, but that he would be giving her real present on the bed of the hotel.

Kevin hated anal sex; it was so demeaning to men in this society. Back home it had been different, fun even. But everything had changed.

However, he knew that, like most women here, Alice loved it. From his orientations, he knew many women liked it because it was so demeaning.

Sometimes he thought women here found it erotic because it made them feel even that much more in charge. As if they did not have all the advantages anyway.

But he was sure Alice was not like the others. She was nice, and he had a real shot at something long term with her. He had to be careful not to give the wrong impression.

Alice was so insistent, and the dinner that night had been at quite an expensive restaurant. And it was her birthday.

She whispered in his ear and grasped his ass tellingly, "Come on, Kevin, lets spice things up a little. I'll be gentle."

So he said "Ok", and forced a half smile as he steeled himself.

As was the way here, anal sex always involved the man tonguing his girl's tight anal rim, often more than half an hour.

Sex here was all about her pleasure, and no one cared if it was degrading or unfair to men.

Kevin paused to ask her: "But please don't tell the girls in the locker room, I don't want people thinking I'm loose."

"Of course not." Alice lied.

Later as she gripped his rock-hard cock and positioned it upward towards her tight asshole, Kevin braced his aching jaws.

He had made the mistake of getting a cock-job here, even during orientation they warned against it. Like too many of the Resettled, he deposited the meager seed money he had been given on the expensive surgery on drunken night, then without recourse went ahead with it.

The result made him aesthetically more attractive to women, but after the surgery his penis was often incredibly sore.

An artificially enlarged cock, though the erection remained strong, was painfully sensitive when pressed in too much during sex. It was especially bad when he had to cram his tool into a tighter than average pussy.

Sometimes after sex, the pain was so intense he could not walk. More than once had to call in sick from work for couple days.

Even worse, the women here seemed not only much tougher than the girls he had met in high school on "his" Earth, but cared almost nothing for his discomfort once they were in the throes.

Even when he could no longer take it, a woman he was in bed with would force herself even deeper on his large penis, until the pain became almost too much to bear.

And anal was far, far worse.

Of course Alice was on top, and she grabbed his huge member firmly and slowed eased her ass onto it. It was too much, far too painful.

He wanted to please her, but had to say "Alice, please do it slowly. A little slower. Or maybe I can rim you out more instead."

But she was too excited and with a sudden downward sitting motion, jammed another eight of his thick inches inside her impossibly tight ass.

***

Sept 10th, Friday afternoon.

Summer was over, and four more tough months had passed for Kevin.

Alice had one day made it clear she did not want to take their relationship any deeper or Kevin very seriously. Soon thereafter they had fallen apart completely.

He was in a deep funk for weeks, hardly leaving his room.

But his friends insisted he leave his small shared apartment and start dating again.

And so Kevin was going to a nightclub. His throat closed a little just thinking about it.

Kevin had been dreading going to a club ever since he had first seen the local nightlife during training.

He'd been working out twice a day, for weeks, and starving himself on salads and water to get ready.

In order to join his friends at a club tonight, he needed new cloths.

And he dreaded the normal nightclub clothing for men in this upside down world.

...

"No way. There is no way that I am going out in THIS." Kevin protested weakly to the sales woman, "I might as well just go naked."

Like all the clothes men here wore to clubs and events, it was a tight form fitting biker shorts, blue and black.

Now he knew what women back home had felt when they went out in miniskirts. But they grew up dressing like that.

As he felt the sales woman's eyes study his form as he stood in front of the mirrors, Kevin felt his cheeks burning bright red.

He was bare-chested, naked except for the almost paper thin elastic shorts.

Worst of all, as was the fashion, his over-sized cock had its own pouch. It was added underneath with stiff wire to force his bulge even more obscenely outward.

There was a deep V dive across his hairless and flat stomach muscles to show a glimpse of the base of his cock.

Under the gaze of the fully clothed saleswoman, he felt the blood rushing into his rapidly swelling member.

"I see you have an extremely nice endowment. What a pretty penis." The mature, slightly too attentive saleswoman said.

Her hand tugged and adjusted the suit around his groin. "You should definitely accentuate your positive assets. This is the right suit, I am sure of it. Shall I ring you up?"

He blushed as he handed her two weeks' salary for less a handful of material.

***

Later that Friday:

It was 10pm and the club was filled.

Kevin was stunned at the club. It was even worse than he feared.

There were more than two women for every man. Most of the younger men were dressed as he was, wearing not much more than a painted-on trunks. They were surrounded by predatory, lustful women in full dresses and pantsuits.

He felt completely naked as he pressed between the women to make his way to the bar. In the dark space more than one hand "accidentally" brushed or discretely squeezed his cock or ass.

He heard one woman call him a "seven" to her friend, then stared drunkenly at his penis before saying "Nah, eight."

He was nothing more than a piece of meat here.

It had been an awful evening; early on male roommates he came with paired off with women they knew, leaving him to fend for himself.

Then it got far worse. He saw Alice and a new boy toy. Alice was obviously having a great time with him, and only once shot Kevin a quick, dismissive smile.

... A half-drunk businesswoman slid beside him. She was very attractive, stunning even. She had long dark red curls, and striking grey eyes.

She was tall, over six feet in her heels. She was obviously very successful, probably an executive. Her dress-suit was well tailored and obviously quite expensive.

Her watch probably cost as much as he made in a year. She was confident, and looked him over without hurrying or leering.

Even with her conservative jacket and blouse, he could see had two very large breasts. She looked well over thirty, but obviously kept herself in good shape from the toned legs below her tight fitting skirt.

She pulled closer and spoke softly to him "Hey, sexy, why the long face? Why don't you let me buy you a drink and cheer you up some?"

Kevin felt awkward talking to a fully clothed strange woman, with his cock obviously swelling in attraction. Even his ears burned red, as he said "Sure, I would love that."

He was already a little drunk, and knew where the night would end up if he talked with such aggressive woman if he got any drunker.

But deep down, inside, his only wish was that Alice could see him, and maybe be a just little jealous.

So Kevin answered "Sure, that's very nice of you" as he moved his chair a closer to hers and put his hand on hers. "Perhaps a whiskey."

End Chapter 1