A Woman's Wrath Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife goes a little mad when hubby cheats.
5k words
4.16
120.9k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete stood on the porch, wondering 'which way to go'. When he caught himself thinking exactly those words, a sardonic smile forced itself onto his face. "That's sure the question, which way to go," he thought. "'Tis better to face the slings and arrows of outrageous fate, or divorce?"

Thinking the Bard wouldn't have been too interested in his little dilemma, he strode down the walk, then turned left. Wandering the streets aimlessly, he found himself approaching a city park near his home. He hadn't been there in years, but when his son was growing up he spent a minimum of two afternoons during the week, then another 3 hours on a Saturday or Sunday. That was every week during soccer season, he coached the team.

Turning into the gate he wandered to the walking track that circled the big field, large enough to handle two full sized football or soccer fields. Two kids' teams were practicing.

Continuing around the track to the side facing the small river the city sported he found himself a bench and sat down to think and watch the kids kicking the ball around.

For a few moments he amused himself deciding which drills he would put these eleven and twelve year olds through from the dozens he had used himself as a coach.

Solving the old problems, so important fifteen years ago, he found his mind clearing. Soon he turned to thoughts of what of the disasters that had visited his life in the week.

Last Monday had been pretty standard, he had dealt with these people before and hadn't expected these negotiations to be different. His company had a product needed in manufacturing the Acme's electronics. It was unique in that by itself did the work of three compounds provided by rest of his industry for this process. They had closely guarded their patented process to manufacture the liquid that saved the using company time and when used properly gave a superior product.

He had been intended to give a discount if Acme, a long time customer, signed a three-year contract. But Acme had their own ideas, wanting a larger discount and a two-year contract. There was a lot of money involved, and the two parties sat down to a long bargaining session. When it ran past 8:00 PM on Monday, Acme contacted a local hotel/motel and arranged a room for Tuesday. The room, a large standard hotel room, with en suite bath made everyone's life a lot easier. The queen-sized bed hadn't been removed, but with just himself, an Acme Vice-President, his personal assistant Maurine and the head of manufacturing it had adequate. They had eaten catered room service meals and happily spent from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Tuesday hashing out the contract.

Maurine had proven to be a problem for Pete. She was a buxom woman in her mid-thirties, with a lush figure, a lovely face, dark auburn hair and apparently an immediate lust for Pete.

She hadn't been obvious about it Monday, but by Tuesday afternoon her little touches and caresses had made her desires and needs very clear to Pete. His problem was he and Susan had been too busy the past weekend for their usual romp in the sack. He was horny, and this attractive woman making no bones about what she wanted, at least to him, was giving him an embarrassing bone.

Late Thursday morning they made a break through and arrived at decision. The Vice President along with the Manufacturing Manager had left, leaving Maurine and Pete to complete drawing up the contract. It hadn't taken too much time, using Pete's laptop, and by mid-afternoon they faxed the completed contract to the Acme offices, where it had been signed and a fax sent to Pete and his head office. Pete signed the document produced by his laptop and printer, and the job was done.

Maurine took him to the lounge for a celebratory drink, which led to another and then another. Pete had no idea how many he'd downed, but he suspected Maurine had slipped the bartender a couple twenties to give him doubles. Maurine finally asked him if it wouldn't be better to go back to the room they had been negotiating in and have a meal sent in. She promised to have it paid by Acme. By that time almost anything the attractive woman suggested made sense to Pete so they wandered, arm in arm, back to the room.

Maurine giggled and bounced on the bed, then complained of being too hot. She gave him an extremely seductive semi-strip as she removed her suit jacket and pantyhose. Then telling him he looked too formal for their little dinner party she proceeded to strip him of his jacket, tie, shoes, socks, and finally even his shirt. All the while bestowing caresses and kisses almost everywhere on his body. She even included a foot massage, which left him lying spread-eagled atop the big bed. The next thing he knew, Maurine was curled up next to him, minus her blouse and skirt.

After what he had drunk and with dinner not yet even ordered, his system was not designed to ignore the near nude woman raining kisses and caresses on his chest. Soon he found himself teasing her, then removing her bra and panties.

Maurine kissed her way down his chest, unbuckling his belt and unfastening his trousers as she worked her way down. Before his cloudy mind understood, his shaft was deep into her throat and Pete was receiving as good a blowjob as he had ever had. Being the gentleman he was he couldn't ignore the sexy body kneeling beside him and explored her breasts with one hand, while the other explored the womanly folds and secrets lying between her legs.

It couldn't have been five minutes into their mutual gratification when Maurine screamed out her first orgasm. Things had been cloudy in Pete's mind before that point, after that he only recalled only bits and pieces.

--Lifting Maurine by the hips, positioning her over his rock hard pole, maneuvering her until his glans was parting her labia, then dropping her hard onto his erection. She screamed then too, which had alarmed him at the time until she calmed enough to tell him just the sudden full penetration gave her a huge climax.

--Watching his rod disappear inside her, then slowly come back into view as she rode him to another of her innumerable orgasms. Soon she was climaxing every time he reached full penetration inside her, screaming every time.

--Sometime in the night he awoke, wondering why he was so hungry. The hunger problem was wiped from his mind when the woman deep throated him again and soon he was kneeling over her, driving his big meat into her from behind, doggy fashion.

--Wondering where she had come upon such the collection of colored and flavored condoms as she rolled an orange one onto his cock. That was what brought on his later problems. His mind shifted to how much Susan loved orange and he found himself wishing he had found orange condoms back when he and she needed protection.

Thoughts of Susan was never far from his mind after that point. He managed to "perform" more than adequately using the orange condom, but that was the last of his erections. By that time the sun was well up, and he begged the evening was over without hurting her feelings.

He took a shower and dressed, to Maurine' dismay. She kept telling him check out time wasn't until 1:00 PM. He tried explaining to her that he was a man in his late forties, and the night had already far exceeded what would have been his expectations if he had been sober.

As he was leaving the room to return to his hotel to grab his luggage and return to Susan Maurine plastered herself against, him trying to get him to stay. The clinch that Susan's friend, Donna, had seen was not a long soulful kiss, but a raunchy woman trying to force a man to give her another bonk. The man in question was trying to leave while leaving Maurine's ego and feelings intact. He was sure it had been longer than five minutes before he had been able to break away.

He had no idea how he hadn't seen Donna, unless she was standing behind him and on the same side of the hall. Whatever, it had fucked up his life.

The two of them never did order dinner, though he suspected they had made a large dent in the stash of drinks in the small refrigerator.

- - - - - -

"Susan, I need to know, did you use a condom on your date Saturday night?"

The harsh words spun Susan around as she started up the steps to their room. Before she could answer, the door closed and she was alone in the house. The way things had gone so wrong she wasn't certain he would be returning.

How had she gotten herself in this mess? She understood her insane jealousy when she discovered Pete had cheated on her. The question was why had she held onto that rage so long? She hadn't been a vindictive woman in the past, why now?

Slowly dragging herself up the steps she thought of his question. There was no possibility of Devon having gotten her pregnant. She had a hysterectomy a few years ago. Just a year before her operation, Peter had a vasectomy. But what about STD's? She felt they were unlikely, but their danger hadn't occurred to her until Peter asked that question.

"What have I done?" she thought. "This was even worse than the situation Pete had dropped them into. The hell of it was from what I knew about testing for STD's, any infections I may have picked up would be weeks or even months showing themselves."

She had to call Devon and ask him if there were a danger. He certainly hadn't been worried about the problem Saturday night!

Thinking about Devon another worry came to mind. After what she had done, how I acted with him Saturday, would he assume he had a claim on her as a lover?

Susan sat down on the top step and brooded.

Pete had as much as accused her of making a date with Devon for Saturday just to get even with him. She squirmed around on the steps for a moment. "It wasn't exactly a date," she thought, "but I had asked Devon Friday afternoon if he was going to be dancing at Top of the Town Saturday. I knew he went there often. He told her he wasn't sure and wondered why I had asked? She had told him she'd be there Saturday evening and was hoping to have a few dances with him."

No date, except by implication. She hadn't told the man she was going out with him, but looking at it now he probably assumed her intention was to spend the evening with him. At least some of it...

She burst out, "I sure as hell spent more than some of the night with him! What was I thinking of?"

She spent the evening ignoring her husband, dancing almost every dance with Devon, letting him take all kinds of liberties while they danced. She let him go way past the "getting fresh" stage, and all of it in plain sight of Pete.

How couldn't he get the wrong idea? Then I kept slugging down Margaritas! Toward the end of the evening she couldn't even remember what she had been trying to prove to Pete. By then she only wanted to show him other men found me attractive. But she hadn't seen how far overboard she had gone.

When Pete finally got fed up and told her he was leaving, with his wife or without she got on her high, very drunken horse. No body was giving HER orders. Certainly not after what HE had done to her!

So she snubbed her husband, her Pete.

Sure he'd made a mistake, but even to her now it looked like she'd gone way the heck beyond what he had done. Sure, she didn't know if last week was the only time he had stepped out on her, or if it was the last of a long string. Still she had never felt he had been unfaithful and even last week he hadn't rubbed her nose in it or even tried to lie his way out of it.

It was then that she recalled the sneers and insults that Devon had been casually throwing out about Pete all night long. Most of them were made just to her, but some of his jibes had been at the table and directed right at Pete. Pete had flinchrd a couple times, and she had expected him to reply. But he never did. What an awful scene that would have been if he had responded! She would have been devastated. Dressed like she was and behaving like she had been everyone would have assumed she was a complete slut.

And, Oh God! She had been acting like one!

He must have been thinking of her, even then. The way she had acted was shameful, and Pete certainly had every right to call her on it. He is a proud man. The only reason he didn't "make something of it" had to have been a desire to protect her from the consequences of the scene that would have happened.

And that look of contempt on Devon's face as he whirled her away just after Pete demanded she leave with him and she had refused! How could she have let that go by, why didn't she stop it then.

She knew men's egos were fragile, but Pete's didn't need to be fragile to be hurt badly the way she allowed Devon to treat him, her husband.

By the way she had treated him. And on a night they had planned to celebrate twenty-five years of marriage. Would there be a twenty-sixth?

The night wasn't too clear in her memory by the time Pete walked out. It got a whole lot foggier afterward. Trying to think about it brought up just bits and pieces. When we got back to the table and Pete was gone she started to panic, but 'good ol' Dev' somehow convinced her that was how Pete wanted it. She really must have wanted to be convinced. They had another drink, which neither needed, then went to collect our coats.

It seemed now that when Devon told her he was taking her home, and she agreed, she thought he was taking her to her home. Of course, he wasn't. When they pulled up in front of his condo she was confused. When he opened her door and helped her out she thought now she tried to tell him she wasn't home. He laughed at her, telling her he knew where home was, and this was it. Then she must have let him lead her docilely into his condo. She didn't remember. The next thing she recalled was Devon hanging up her coat and putting on some music to dance to.

He put on slow dances, and just continued taking liberties with her body as he had at the dance hall. "Why not," she thought, "she had been passively giving him permission all night long." Except here it was private and she knew in the back of her mind they wouldn't be embarrassing themselves in public. It was now very private. He unbuttoned her blouse, then shrugged off his shirt. The sensuousness of the bare bellies rubbing together sent chills and thrills throughout my body.

She didn't remember when he unfastened the bra, or when he dropped it to the floor with her blouse. But she did remember the feel of nipples rubbing against his naked chest, the soft wool of his chest hairs and their electricity running through her nipples. The knot in her belly was clearly remembered and how her center went soft and liquid.

When he had stepped back to unfasten the skirt and drop it to join with the rest of the clothes he had stripped off her and discarded on the floor her knees wouldn't hold me. Not until then had she touched him, but she clasped her hands on his bare shoulders to keep from collapsing on the floor.

Sitting there on the top step of the hallway leading to the bedroom she had shared with Pete for so many years she could still feel the heat of Devon's gaze raking her naked body. The sobs started anew, sitting on the steps outside her bedroom. When she had finally gotten her legs under her, Devon stepped back just looked at her. It was like he was memorizing her body, like he was admiring a new possession. He even walked around her slowly me. She felt like a mare at auction, a buyer judging her fine points.

It had shocked her last night, but she found his actions arousing. Every woman wants to feel wanted: Last night after throwing herself at him she was aroused when he treated her like a piece of meat. She remembered shutting her eyes and soaking up the attention.

Until that moment she could swear it never occurred to her drunken self just where this had to end up. Until that moment all she had wanted to do was show Pete that other men found her attractive.

She guess she showed him, all right!

Sitting there on the top steps she remembered the bright flashes that caused her eyes to snap open. She saw Devon standing off to the side, a smirk on his face and holding a small digital camera.

"Just some mementos for my memory book," he said, tossing the camera on the big red and black plaid sofa. He was buck-naked now but she hadn't known when he had taken off his trousers. His erection was almost painful to see. It wasn't beautiful like Pete's, but it was hard and throbbed with every beat of his heart.

Devon 'slithered' over to her, his pole bobbing and dancing with every step. Then he pulled her into his arms, his naked skin hot as it melded with hers. A hand cupped her breast, another went to the small of her back and pulled her groin tight against his maleness. Then he covered her mouth with his, taking possession of her.

The next thing she remembered they were over to that big sofa. He released her breast to rip the off cushions, tossing them on the floor.

"I can't wait for this first one, baby," he crooned laying her limp body back onto the sofa that had somehow become a full sized bed.

She clearly remembered trying to tell him no, but he had her so hot and drunk she was panting. He didn't hear a word or if he did he couldn't understand her. She knew now, sitting at the top of the stairs, it would have made no difference if he had heard her. He had brought her there for only one thing.

Her hazy memory couldn't give many details, but she did remember trying to close her legs and feebly pushing at him while trying to separate my mouth from his tongue. All the time shivers of arousal were running through my body. No matter what she tried, she had no strength to carry through.

Susan was crying again thinking how her body had surrendered to him. Still, Pete had explained to her often how a woman's body was built to react to sexual stimulation. It was better with someone she knew and cared for, but her body would react in any case.

Her hands pushed against his chest but his knees had already slipped between hers. He had already gained entrance to her center. When he spread her legs with his, then he lay himself atop her. His hands casually brushed hers away as his chest flattened her breasts under him and he sealed his mouth to hers.

Wriggling to get free of him, she only succeeded in opening herself to him. Feeling the knob of his glans pushing aside her labia she struggled hard; struggled until the head of his prick slipped just inside me. Then she froze, he was already fucking her.

She hadn't meant to do this, had only wanted to show Pete how it felt to be so jealous his teeth hurt. It made no difference, she had maneuvered herself onto her back on a stranger's couch. And his long, slender cock was slowly, slowly inching its way inside me.

No matter how much she didn't want this, the feel of his manhood slowly filling her was exquisite. He and she had gotten my body so ready she felt orgasmic trembles racing through her body with every additional push he made to enter her.

Then his pubic hair was grinding against hers, his pubic bone was grinding against her button. Susan had exploded! Bucking and screaming she clawed at his back, then everything went dark.

Sometime later she remembered crouching on her knees, her head resting on her arms as Devon pounded his cock into her from behind with his thumb buried in her ass.

Then she was back again to remembering only flashes of scenes.

---She was kneeling on the floor as Devon forced his cock into her throat. ---She was sitting astride the man as he raised and lowered her onto his tool, buried in her. --- How she somehow twisted and fought and kept him from sticking himself up her ass.

She clearly remembered Devon booting up his computer, bringing up a site called Literotica, and showing her hundreds of stories catalogued as Loving Wives. All the stories ended with the husband feeling glad his wife had cheated, aroused by the thought of some strange man fucking his wife. They were even aroused at the sight of someone else having sex with his wife. In at least half of those he showed me, in the end the husband sucked the man's cum from out of her body.

12