A Women's Viewpoint on Erotic Hypnosis

Story Info
Sally tells all.
1.9k words
4.13
146.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike has asked me to write about my feelings about him hypnotizing me. He first tried it when we had our first date. It was in my apartment and we had just returned from a romantic dinner with musicians that went around to the tables and wine with our meals. Neither of us was much of a drinker. The wine had made me a little wobbly and slow. I definitely felt mellow.

I was young and my only sexual experience had not been particularly pleasant and certainly not fulfilling. Mike was a large, good-looking man who was twice as big as I was. Actually he was 6'4" 235 and I was 5' 2" 98 pounds. I was very impressed with him. He was successful, owned his own substantial company and was very authoritative. I was looking for a man that would take charge of my life, or so I thought.

I knew that I was very unsatisfied with my sex life. I had no idea what to do about it. I certainly was not going to tell a doctor about my sexual issues. That would have embarrassed me much too much. So, there we were, in my apartment with me feeling groggy and not having any idea what to do next. We still hadn't even kissed. I certainly wanted to do that. I went to him and tilted my head up toward his face and hoped he would get the point.

He did and we had a wonderful kiss. He put his arm around me. His right hand went all the way around and under my right breast. It felt wonderful and I began to feel weird. I loved it. Mike led me to the couch and we sat down. We continued kissing and groping. He told me to put my head back and dream of what I would like to be doing. I didn't even think about it. I just did it.

I had visions of Mike making love to me. I have no idea how long I lay like that. The next thing I remember was Mike asking me if he could hypnotize me. I said: "Why would you want to do that?"

He replied: "Because it will feel good and it will make you be happy and I will enjoy doing it."

I thought about it. At least I think I thought about it. I really wanted Mike to make love to me and I didn't know how to deal with that. I told him that he could try, but I didn't expect to be a good subject. I didn't like people controlling me.

He told me to put my head back and to relax. He kept talking to me in his deep voice about relaxation. I couldn't tell you exactly what he said. I felt very relaxed. He had me put my arms out stiff and then he told me to let them loose. I do remember my arms plopping to my lap. The next thing I remember is Mike told me to stiffen my whole body. I remember making my body very stiff. He had me hold it for what seemed an eternity. Then he suddenly told me to make my entire body limp. I remember the feeling was like I was falling through the sky. I don't remember anything else about what happened on the couch. The next thing I remember is we were in my bedroom and I was sitting on the bed. Mike was sitting next to me. I was clueless about how I got there.

I said, "Mike how did I get here?" He replied that I shouldn't worry about it. Somehow that reassurance made me stop worrying about it. He put his arm around me and we kissed and fell backwards. It was a lingering, wonderful kiss. He touched my nose and the next thing I remember is laying on the bed with my blouse and bra not on my body. I was dumbfounded. I started to cover my breasts and my arms wouldn’t do that. It was like my arms could do anything but cover my breasts.

You have to remember I was one man removed from being a virgin. I only had one date with Mike. I thought I liked him and I knew that I wanted to make love with him. But not so fast! I was very embarrassed. Mike leaned over me and gentle cupped my right breast and put his mouth on my nipple and began to noisily suck and kiss it. I felt the tingling feeling through my whole body.

Mike said: “Do you like that?” Part of me wanted to say yes and another part wanted to know what the heck was going on?

I answered, “Yes.”

“I turned the heat up in the apartment so you would be warm. Do you feel warm?” Mike was standing looking at me when he said that. I began to feel very warm. I felt a sexual hunger that was almost like an itch in my vagina. I began to feel wet there. I felt like I wanted to scratch there. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own. I fought the impulse to rub my vagina. I had never done that to myself, even in private and I certainly didn’t want to do it in front of Mike. I heard Mike say, “sleep.” My last thought was “Oh no, not again.” Later I remember thinking that thought and not knowing why.

This time when I woke up I was naked. I had absolutely no clothes on. My body felt flushed and I couldn’t move. I tried to move my legs, nothing! I frantically, (well as frantically as you can be, laying down without moving anything) I tried to move my arms, to sit up, something. I couldn’t even blink. In spite of all that I didn’t feel any fear. I did feel vaguely anxious. Mike was standing over me staring at my naked body. I was getting very wet in my crotch.

Mike was talking. “You look like a whore, do you feel like a whore?” Strangely, I did. I felt like a whore in a hotel room with my John and I felt like I had been drugged with an aphrodisiac.

Mike later explained that he had told me that I would feel that way. What I do know is it made me feel like I wanted to fuck. That was the word going through my head. I had never used that word before, but it felt natural. I said “Mister. You want to fuck me?”

When I think about it, I can’t believe I said that. I did though, I remember saying it and thinking it. Mike answered, “Only after you give me a blow job.”

I knew what a blow job was but, I had only tried it once and hated it. I did not like the taste of semen at all. Nevertheless my mouth said, “sure, give me your cock.” Mike stepped out of his pants and briefs and leaned over me so I could get his penis in my mouth. Somehow I had a mental image of a chocolate bar as I pulled his erect penis into my mouth. The liquid already on it tasted like chocolate. Chocolate was my favorite flavor.

I hungrily sucked the penis, licking it and sucking it. It tasted yummy. Mike seemed to enjoy it a lot. It kept getting bigger and then it started throbbing. I sucked it even harder as the chocolate flavored goo poured in my mouth. As that happened I felt my vagina contract, my nipples tingled and I felt myself getting very wet and I was shaking. I had never felt like that. I then said, after I calmed down, “Mike, did I do a good job?” I couldn’t believe I said that, either. Mike said yes and touched my nose. I collapsed.

The next thing I remember is laying on the bed with Mike hovering over me supporting himself with his arms asking me, “Do you want to make love now?” I remember reaching up and wrapping my arms around him as he entered me. I was very wet and he went in easily. The feeling was marvelous as he went in and out. I felt my body begin to shake, my vagina was in a spasm on his penis and my very tender nipples were sending signals to my whole body. It was wonderful. It made me feel very much in love with Mike. And, I didn’t even know how I got there.

We fell asleep on the bed in each other’s arms. In the morning I cuddled up to him with my head on his shoulder and my legs reaching his knees. I felt very secure for the first time in a long time.

It was Sunday morning and there was no rush getting up. I just wanted to lie there and cuddle. I felt like I had known Mike all my life. I lay there and my hand brushed his penis. It began to grow. I felt this compulsion to suck on it. I had never felt like I wanted to suck a penis before. I crawled over his stomach and put his penis in my mouth. When I put the penis in my mouth, I felt my vagina contract and my nipples sent signals. It was a heavenly feeling. I sucked and licked and then I felt Mikes fingers in my vagina on my clit. I started to spasm just as he came in my mouth. It tasted like chocolate and I swallowed it all down as I twitched and spasmed while thrashing my legs. It was a joyful feeling. I just lay there after letting myself enjoy the feeling of coming down to earth.

We spent the whole day in the apartment. I seemed to go in and out the whole day. There are parts of that day that I just don’t remember. I do know that I was in a constant state of sexual arousal like I had never known. I couldn’t stop touching Mike and I constantly felt like I wanted to suck on his yummy penis. Finally at the end of the day Mike suggested that we get dressed and go to dinner.

He took me to a small restaurant I had never been to. When we sat down in the booth I felt like I had to go to the ladies room. I excused myself and went to the ladies room where I took my bra and panties off and put them in my purse. After relieving myself I went back to the table and handed my panties and bra to Mike. Then I sat and wondered why I did that. Then I opened my shirt so anyone who looked could see my breasts. I scooted over so I was sitting butt to butt with Mike. He put his long arm around me and cupped my left breast with his left hand. I felt very light headed. Just at that moment the waiter came over.

I felt like I shouldn’t be sitting like that and I halfheartedly tried to move. I couldn’t and Mike just squeezed my breast and ordered our dinner. I remember the waiter trying to act like nothing was happening. I was getting very wet. I don’t remember much about the meal except we went right home after we ate. We again made glorious love. Mike moved in with me the next week.

There are still many periods when I seem to lose some time. It just seems to pass and doesn’t bother me.