A Women's World

Story Info
What happens when women rule the world?
902 words
3.15
22.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men and women, who once lived in harmony, had a major war in which the women won. All of the men became slaves to the women and their cause. Women became in charge of everything including businesses and property. This is one woman's story of the times after the war.

I walked into the plush conference room and took the file I needed and a crystal flute filled with champagne from the handsome servant boy who stood, wearing only a speedo. "Thank you very much Johnathan."

I said. "Oh Ria you don't have to be nice to the help." Linda said. I turned and smiled at her. She was a beautiful Asian women; she wore a black Chanel suit and crisp white shirt, that could barely contain her large breasts, and matching black pumps. She kept her long brown hair in an elaborate bun.

"I guess I need to adjust better." I said as she placed a lingering kiss on my lips. The rest of the women filed in for the meeting ad we began discussing ways to increase productivity. I am the CEO of a large and very successful entertainment company. I stand five feet even with breasts slightly smaller than Linda's, thick dark red hair, light brown skin, and a nice round bottom. I worked very hard to get where I am.

Linda sent me sexy smiles across the table and inched her pretty stocking covered feet across my hot crotch. I returned the sexy smile and as soon as the meeting was over, retreated to my office. Linda crept in after a moment and kissed me softly once more. "How about a late lunch at your place say 2?" I nodded and she sauntered sexily out of the office. I handled a couple of clients and had a few more meetings and then headed outside to my sliver Porche.

I tossed my blazer in the backseat enjoying the cool breeze that flowed through my hair and cooled my breasts. It was already 1 o clock and Linda is never late. I let a hand wander down to my moist pussy and massaged my clit while I drove. I thought of Linda and removed my hand, sucking the juice from my fingers, before pushing on the pedal.

Two of my slaves met me at the door. The first one who had chocolate colored skin, thick dark dreads, a lean body, and Jamaican accent addressed me first. "Mistress we have ready the house for your return and lunch will be served in the standard four hours."

I placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "Thank you Jamal. You are in charge of the household while I am entertaining my company. Please send her up when she arrives." I said.

I quickly rushed up the grand staircase to my suite and stripped from my oppressive business attire. I took a quick shower and dressed in a black silk nightie. I waited. At 2 o clock on the dot another servant announced the arrival of Mistress Linda.

She wore a short black skirt and a red halter top that showed off her creamy skin and delicious ass. She crossed the room in two strides and kissed me. Our tongues twisted and played with each other as her hand found my hot pussy. I humped her hand as she stroked my clit and began to kiss on my neck.

She sucked my nipple in her mouth and I moaned. She swirled her tongue around my fully hard nipple. I grabbed her by the hair and put the other nipple in her mouth. "Yes. Suck it just like that." I moaned.

She moved down my toned body placing kisses as she went. She then kissed around my moist cunt. Having enough of her teasing, I took her head and pushed her mouth over my pussy and began to hump her face. "You like they way that pussy taste baby." I moaned and she nodded, as I rubbed my pussy on her face then put her mouth on my clit.

"Suck it hard! Make me cum!" I yelled putting both my hands on her head. She grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy closer to her mouth while she slurped on my juices.

I arched my back and came. "THAT FEELS AMAZING! KEEP SUCKING ON MY CLIT! YOUR A GOOD BITCH."

I laid back gently against the bed and watched the sweat drip from her hard dark nipples. I quickly took one in my mouth sucked it hard, twirled my tongue around it and bit it gently, while playing with her wet pussy. I took the juices from her pussy and rubbed on her nipples, then sucked each one of them. "Put that pussy in my mouth." I moaned and she straddled my face.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and slurped the juices from her dripping pussy. She held on to the headboard and grinded her pussy into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and sucked on her sweet pussy until she was humping my face furiously.

"You like that pussy baby? Suck on my clit harder! Make me cum you dirty little bitch!" She shouted as she exploded in my mouth. I swallowed all of her sweet juices. She then laid on the bed next to me.

With renewed energy I grabbed my nine inch strap on from the closet...

To be continued.