A Work-Related Injury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

We both left the bar separately, and met back in the room's corridor. "Are you sure you want to do this?" David asked.

"I'm not sure, but lets get out of the hallway before someone sees us," Linda told David.

Hell they hadn't been in the room more than ten seconds, when they were ripping each other's clothes off.

David worked Linda's body from her breasts to her pussy. Linda wasn't shaved, but had trimmed it extra close, just for tonight. Linda was so hot she was already dripping juices from her cunt, as she spread her pussy lips for him. Getting between her legs, David lapped up the juices and then went to work on her clit.

"Oh God," Linda screamed as she pulled the pillow over her face to muffle her screams. "God damn, David sure knew how to eat pussy, I wish Jim was half as good as he was," she said to herself.

After the second climax, she cried out, "Enough, let me relax for a minute," she pleaded. Grabbing David's cock, she slipped it into her mouth. She wasn't a great cocksucker, but she tried her best. Her big complaint to Jim was that it hurt her jaw, after doing it for only a few minutes, but she wasn't making any excuses tonight.

After a few minutes she knew David was getting close, but didn't care. Linda felt him tense up, and them felt the warm cum shoot into her mouth. Normally she would have run to the bathroom and spit it out, but this time she swallowed. "You know, that wasn't half bad," she thought to herself as she continued to suck and clean David's cock.

His dick was a bit shorter than Jim's, but quite a bit thicker. David never lost his erection, as she stopped sucking and lowered herself onto his cock. She was so wet; his cock just slipped right in. Linda started off slow, just enjoying the feel of his dick in her warm pussy. However after a few minutes, she was grinding her pussy onto him.

David moved her over, and pushing her down onto the pillows, mounted her from behind. Banging away at her tight ass, David lasted less than ten minutes, shooting his load all over her back. Laughing, he rolled over onto the bed next to Linda and brought her lips to his.

"That was nice, that was really nice," he told her as he continued to kiss her and play with his small nipples.

They screwed once more, and then took a shower together. After wards, they dressed and individually snuck out of the room so as not to be seen. Linda was back home forty-five minutes before Jim and the kids arrived.

They got together twice more before Linda got what she thought was the flu. When Carol said she might be pregnant, Linda panicked and went to the doctor. She didn't believe, or want to believe the results that she was pregnant, David always wore a condom and Jim was fixed. Looking at the results, she knew she was fucked; in more ways then one.

So there Linda sat, in the kitchen, waiting for Jim to get back so she could tell him her news. That's when her world crumbled around her.

The End of a Marriage.

Jim wanted his pound of flesh, from each of them. He wanted David out of town, so he would never have to see his face again, and he wanted Linda to suffer for what she had done to their happy family. His unmarried sister, Donna, was moving in to help him with the two girls. Hell, what did he know about raising girls and female problems anyway? His parents were always there to support him, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy, but they would all survive.

Sunday Jim sat the girls down with Donna, and explained that he and mommy were having some problems, and that Donna was going to be living with them for a while. Jim told them that they could see their mommy whenever they wanted, it's just that mommy wasn't going to live with them anymore. They all cried and hugged, but a big dish of ice cream helped.

Tuesday Linda was served, and though she called the house and my cell phone twenty times, I had nothing to say to her anymore. Donna also tried to tell her it was over, when she called the house, but she wouldn't listen. I cancelled all our credit cards, took her off my insurance, and 401k, along with every thing else.

I did however let her see the kids on Wednesday. Donna drove them to her parent's house, and waited while she visited with them. I didn't see Linda until we all sat down with the lawyers in their office.

Linda's lawyer started off by demanding this, that and full custody, as I stood and got ready to leave. "We've just started, where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to say this only once," Jim said quietly. "The terms are what they are. Linda will be able to see the kids whenever she wants to, but I will have physical custody. She is carrying someone else's child, and I will not subject my children to the birth of her bastard child. Fight me on this, or anything else, I will let the entire world know what a tramp, my soon to be ex-wife really is. So I suggest you think about it long, and hard, before you open your damn mouth again."

We took a short break to cool down. After reconvening, Linda said she'd agreed to all my terms, and we all signed the papers.

"I'm truly sorry Jim, I don't know why I let this happen; I did love you," she sobbed.

"I guess not enough though," he replied.

As I walked out I turned around and looked at Linda. "Since you got knocked up at a team building seminar, maybe you can collect work men's compensation; you know, a work related injury." I chuckled and walked away for the last time.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12