A World-Class Brothel Pt. 02

Story Info
Mae offers Eddie a big job and he picks a babe for his PA.
8.2k words
4.68
20.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

Eddie sat at a window and the waitress came over with champagne cocktails. Billie arrived dressed just like him and most other people, a polo shirt hanging over tailored shorts and expensive scuffs. He stood and she came right up to him and kissed him full on the lips, taking her time about disengaging.

"What am I wearing?"

"A yellow thong."

"You idiot," she giggled. "I meant what perfume?"

"Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel."

"Mom said you recognized hers. You have an educated nose."

"My mom taught me to take an interest in women."

She smiled and sipped her drink and said she understood he had breakfast with her mom. "Who set that up?"

Eddie made a point of shifting uneasily in his chair.

"Oh, so if I wish to know I should ask mom?"

"I would be delighted if you sought any explanation from her."

"I see. It's obviously some sort of business discussion. I'll ask her in due course. It can't be very important otherwise she would have told me."

He sipped his drink so she shrugged and asked him what were his impressions of the resort. That conversation lasted until they went to dinner.

In Billie's compact but beautifully fitted out bedroom as Eddie began undoing the buttons of Billie's shirt, she asked, "Will you be tight-lipped about this encounter?"

"Yes. Want me to look for hidden cameras?"

"No, they are installed for security purposes. One has to learn to trust those who are charged with monitoring the surveillance."

"So we don't do it with the lights on?"

"Not unless we are voyeurs."

"Are you?"

"I expect you want to know the truth. I tend to become lax when loose on alcohol."

"I would tend to think I am that way myself but not having knowingly being under the camera spotlight when having sex until arriving here I am not in the position to answer. I would rather like to gloat over your body but would have to have the light on for that."

"Yes of course and I guess you have something worth examining."

"Can you hand me a pair of red silk panties?"

"Oh, a collector are we or require a silky start-up?"

"No but I think I can work something. Get the panties."

"Yes sir."

While she dug into a drawer Eddie put the bedside lamp on to the floor and returned from the kitchen and replaced the lamp bulb with the lower-powered bulb from the pantry.

"Put off the main light," he called.

"Ah," said she, "That's a much reduced level of light."

Give me the panties and three hair clips. He attached the clips over the top edge of the lampshade nearest the bed and draped the panties over the top of the shade, anchoring three-quarters the way round with the clips. "That allows bulb-heated air to escape at the top facing the bed."

"That's brilliant. The camera will have difficulty imaging the low level of light, being red light."

"Exactly, so the person monitoring the screen for this room will not have much of a view of the boss being fucked."

"Don't you mean the guest being fucked?"

"Have a look at the tape or DVD tomorrow and tell me who fucked who," Eddie said, sending the boss into the giggles. They shed each other's clothes and slammed into a big grind and kisses.

Eddie's heart was singing to him. He wasn't thinking he was with a prostitute. The mind was in a whirl but as his pulse rate rose as their nude bodies met and melted into each other he felt an excitement, of being there and hotly wishing to enjoin with this woman. It felt so right for him and there seemed nothing mechanical or distant about her. Desperately he wanted her to touch his erection but her arms remained about him, stroking his back and hugging him even tighter as they kissed. Who said she was a prostitute?"

* * *

For several days Billie have felt a little odd, as if her body and mind had been a little askew, not quite in synch. She knew it was nothing to do with men, one man in particular. Her mother had long taught her about males who ranged from being good to those who radiated evil and could prove fatal to females or at the very least harm then in an ugly manner. It had confused her when she began to understand these things her mother was saying and her understanding grew, as a developing girl when she saw some of the women who worked for her mom would be so happy in the company of men and become so unhappy when the guys left the resort. But other men would appear at the side of those women and they would be happy again or perhaps not so happy.

Billie always had a nanny with her and there were areas where she could not go. Her nanny would be alarmed if a male ever approached them and males who worked for her mother called Guardians, now called Security, would come running when the nanny blew a whistle. She also saw women with bruises, broken limbs and even carried out on stretchers. Her mom called it 'the ugly side to Eden'.

Gradually her favorite person at the oasis next to her mom, Aunt Dolores, helped Billie understand so much more and she learned even more playing with Aunt Dolores' three children, especially the oldest Maya as they were the same age, their birthdays only six weeks apart. For a long time Maya became her favorite person but when Billie went off to boarding school they began drifting apart and Aunt Dolores resumed the role of best friend.

It was Maya and Luis the older of her two brothers who taught Billie Spanish. She had no idea they were teaching her and nor did they because as younger brother Diego would later say, "You just wanted to be like us."

Billie never spoke Spanish at home and Mae only discovered that she was fluently bi-lingual the first time she went to dinner at the home of Dolores, taking Billie to Maya's 10th birthday family dinner. Everyone spoke English at first but as the wine flowed for the parents and the excitement level of the children grew that changed. Shut out of the conversation Mae was astonished when Dolores, leaving the table for more food, called her goddaughter over: "Billie, sit over here please until I return and translate for your mother."

Stimulated by that finding, Mae learnt Spanish and at her next re-election as Mayor her mother proudly gave her acceptance speech to citizens in both English and Spanish and respect for Mae in the small town extended.

A few days ago when Billie arrived back at Cloudless Resort to stay and take over as chief executive, she heard a male voice before she saw Eddie Lawson who'd walked up behind her and was talking with some familiarity to her mom. Billie was in turmoil, knowing her mom wanted her back home to 'assume her rightful heritage' but Billie had been so happy living almost 500 miles to the east that she was unsure whether this was what she wanted. In her mind she likened the prospect as being somewhat like Lieutenant Governor in a penitentiary, locked in for life.

She turned and the sight of Eddie, tall and wide shouldered with unruly hair, very light blue eyes and a tanned wide face, made her almost gasp. For the first time on her home patch she was looking at a man who really appealed to her. Even his odd accent was acceptable. Oh please you handsome man, don't be married! Her feelings remained concealed and she smiled as she shook hands with the stranger whom she noticed, with a light flush and swelling around her heart, was openly 'devouring' her. Even when he made the stupid comment, 'Wow, how much do you charge baby?' she didn't erupt. No she gave him 'the fingers' and had to smother a giggle.

The thought of Eddie being in the arms of Dimples had lowered her mood but that still stopped short of jealously because she knew she could have replaced Dimples with herself at the click of fingers. Except.

Yes, except -- except did he want her over Dimples? She stepped back from going between those two not wishing to be humiliated by him expressing a preference for the more voluptuous woman. Oh dear, where was her courage, her belief in herself? She'd tried to kid herself she wouldn't place herself in a position of embarrassment in challenging for a guy with her within hours of taking up the role of chief executive. Liar.

Yes thought Billie, she was lying. She was afraid of rejection and the safe way was to hope he'd take the initiative. Well, he did that but he did so in an appalling manner, attempting to book her through the hosting system like a common prostitute.

"Well, darling, what are you away from the glitz and protection of mommy?"

She cringed saying that aloud and had thought it was a relief that he would not have learned about her and the ten guys and two women from her former university and their two days of orgy with darling sweet Billie being the centerpiece. Oh, the shame!

But tomorrow was always another day and if Eddie left before going sweet on her someone else would come along. Life goes on.

As Eddie turned to take the silk panties from her, Billie caught the outline of the bulge of a half-erect cock. She almost groaned in delight: he was stacked! Further, in being an Australian he'd know how to use it. She was not far from panting. Clothing fell from them and they slapped together and as warm flesh squeezed against warm flesh and she felt his cock hardening and visualized it dripping in preparation she felt a deep hunger that had her quite lightheaded. She had to struggle to prevent her hips from thrusting against him pre-sex in case he thought a lady should not be so proactive.

A lady, ha!

Restraint, remember restraint, Billie urged herself, thinking the sweet guy may never have had a souped-up female fucker unleash on to him. If he had and would disclose he rather welcomed it, then she could run rings around his cock and balls some other time. Now it was important for him to act like the boss and extract from her what he wanted in the way he wanted, just as her mother and Aunt Dolores would know how to deal with a man.

She and Eddie were now kissing, the heat between them rising. His hand reached down between their bellies and as their tongues touched she felt his finger enter her and she widened the gap between her thighs to facilitate entry of as many fingers of that hand he wished to add to his exploration and stimulation.

Billie stirred at dawn and became aware of a fat cock slipping into to her. She groaned and wriggled anticipating some hot action but it was very different to last night, missionary position, and within five minutes he grunted and that was it.

He asked, "Are you finished or want me to do something?"

"Don't bother," she snapped and rolled over and fumed. She heard him shower and dress and take down the temporary light shade and the lamp place the lamp back on her bedside table.

"I'll be off," Eddie said. "I have to shave and go for a workout before showering again and meeting your mom for breakfast."

"More of the same I suppose," she said and sighed when he grunted perhaps one could say that. What on earth did that mean?

She murmured, trying to kept bitchiness out of her voice, "You could have had a great workout with me last night?"

"Oh, disappointed you did I? I aimed to be cautious and pleasant and get to know your body slowly. I figured you may not have wanted me to show off but then again I also thought you would have so much to teach me."

Ohmigod, he wasn't incompetent, he'd been trying to be laid back, taking it slowly. Oh the darling, he wanted to show her he could seduce her without regard to her expertise, he assuming she had some professional skills. Oh wasn't he so sweet.

Then he said, "It's almost 7:00. Isn't this your first big day on the job? You are now CEO"

"Oh God, oh God," she cried in panic, flying out of bed to the bathroom.

Just after 8:00 Billie came out on to the terrace, dressed in black with her hair piled high. She kissed her mom and then Eddie. Mother and daughter had a brief chat, ending with Mae wishing her well on her first day at the helm. As Mae and Eddie watched Billie go inside and join the financial controller, operations manager and Dimples the Hosting chief supervisor for breakfast, Mae said, "The fact that she didn't actually greet you and kissed you well suggests you two were together last night."

"That's very astute of you Mae."

"I guess that is a satisfactory answer to my question," she smiled. "I gather that extended jaunt of yours into the wilderness was nothing less than a thorough inspection with developments in mind?"

"Yes, so how much of the desert land beyond the developed perimeter do you own?"

"Eight hundred acres, some of which was marked for a golf course but that appeared fraught with too many difficulties."

"Drought-resistant grasses have come a long way in recent years and I was thinking permission to develop a nine-hole course could win conservation habitat approval if we surveyed for water and found sufficient supply to construct three of four natural habitat small lakes to encourage communities of bird and animal wildlife."

"If we surveyed... so you want to come to work for me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It presents a challenge, providing me with a short-cut to my goal to head a major project but also because I am becoming keen about your daughter."

"Other men have tried and failed."

"There are still the other challenges."

"She'd be your boss, not good if she ejects you from her bed."

"That would be a real challenge, wouldn't it? To walk away would be to acknowledge defeat."

"Very well. I will take the risk and employ you without assessing your suitability or enquiring about your competency. The fact you have already shared my daughter's bed in her own private domain tells my a great deal. Give me evidence of your current salary and I'll lift that by 30% and will expect you to earn that or else you are out of here. From the day you start here you will have sixty days to give me a comprehensive development plan for this entire resort, it's bedroom hosting function remaining it's prime focus but I want guests to stay here longer and spend more at our resort. What is your comment to that?"

"I accept and my only condition is that I be treated professionally by both you and your daughter at all times."

"You shall be and your title will be director of development and in time you may be promoted to deputy managing director. But let's not rush into everything in one move. Now start talking to me about what you'd like to know for your report and go back to Geneva and resign. Negotiate to secure early departure termination and I'll consider meeting that penalty payment in full."

As they stood to leave the table, Mae said, "Come to dinner in my apartment at 8:00. Billie will be there and I'll announce you are joining us. Be prepared for hostility."

"Hostility? I believe she likes me."

"My daughter doesn't sit quietly when she perceives someone is a threat to her or even if they appear as a complication to her."

"I see, that what do you suggest I do?"

"Protect your balls and eyes."

CHAPTER 4

Five weeks later Eddie was aboard an aircraft that landed at Foxton Flats Jet Airport. He'd only been required to work out one month of the three months' notice stipulated under his contract, so he assumed that latitude was allowed because his report on resort hosting had far exceeded the expectations of his superiors, being way ahead of the other reports filed. Mae's attorneys had succeeded in winning approval for him for permanent residency with no doubt some weight given to the question of what other investment development manager of Mr Edward Lawson's standing would be prepared to reside in a desert to fulfill his role?

Mae's resort limo had driven up as his aircraft arrived. She hurried into the heat from the air-conditioned vehicle to excitedly greet Eddie and kissed him and hugged him like any prospective mother-in-law would, although there was a fat chance of anything permanent happening between Eddie and Billie. That is, not after Billie's almost insane outburst on the evening she learned that he'd be returning to take up a senior role and a seat on the board about to be formed.

Billie had yelled, screamed and swore and finally charged at Eddie with a solid metal candlestick before being calmly foot-tripped by her mom. The near-hysterical Billie slammed into the solid wood sideboard, knocking herself out and spent thirty hours in Foxton Flats hospital under observation for concussion before signing herself out. She hadn't said goodbye when he left and now for his return had that morning departed on a three-day visit to her best friend from university days.

Senior staff gathered at the entrance for Eddie's arrival. He knew most of them informally but this time the introductions were formal and over coffee Mae explained Eddie's role in detail, putting everything together they had agreed to initially and then in exchange of emails. Everyone appeared excited, including Acacia Rogan, also known as Dimples, who'd bust-charged and kissed him passionately as Mae unnecessarily attempted the formal introduction.

"The ultimate budget for development is $58 million with the aim of doubling our bottom line," Mae said, but the faces of her personnel fell when she said the biggest ticket item would be a golf course.

Asked to say a few words Eddie said he was delighted to be returning because he'd found he'd fitted in well, the staff throughout the facility were top-class and even without the sex he still found the lifestyle unparalleled. "A resort oasis it is but it's also an oasis in midlife careers for those of us employed here," he said, amid applause. He said he'd observed disappointment on faces when personnel learned that the target of up to $58 million extended investment would include a golf course.

"Don't think Pine Valley or August National," he said. "Think more of a very low maintenance, environmental harmonious natural-looking links type course of hardy grasses and naturally undulating terrain and being half-size at nine-holes. If we attempted to construct anything more than that attempts to build it would be overturned by the desert conservation and protection authorities."

Mae smiled in approval when Eddie added, "We will provide other activities, competitive and passive, that will have male and female participants returning to base highly charged and ready for sex before a rest and a meal and then indulging in the activities for which this resort is renowned. It is likely another two or three different theme sex party facilities will be considered. At the same time accommodation units will be increased, possibly to 500. Within two months the board will have my report to study."

Mae took Eddie to a VIP suite where he'd live, the difference being it was three times the size of the standard accommodation unit, still only one bedroom but with a lounge with views out into the desert. His corner room also looked out to the pool.

"You've had a month to think and obviously ideas are already percolating to the top," she said.

"Indeed and I feel new accommodation units should mirror existing ones to avoid introducing a class system. What I like is the way the present system is so integrated with everyone being treated well and equally apart from the separated VIP system."

Mae said his thinking was in tune with hers. She'd received an appraisal report from two consultants she engaged after he'd returned to Geneva. "It basically recommends what you have just said and they, you and I have independently looked at expanding accommodation towards that 500 mark."

"I understand anything beyond that becomes difficult to manage as an integrated unit."

"Yes, it's apparently the difference between a village and a town. The larger you go the more top-heavy and complex administration becomes. Well, welcome and if you remain interested just give Billie time to adjust. I believe she thinks you are the enemy, believing I am placing you in this position to ultimately take her position from her."