A World of My Own Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Jan, I'm going to give you your reward now. Suck me hard and deep. When you feel my cock start to twitch in your mouth get ready cause I'm going to shoot a huge load. Swallow it all. And if you get every drop I'll give you a special reward. Are you ready?

I'm ready. Please cum in mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want it all. Please do it now she said as she held my gaze. This was unbelievable. I grabbed her head and guided her back down on my shaft. She immediately took my balls in her hand a started the message again. That was it. No more waiting. I grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head and started really fucking her mouth. I'm not sure I even twitched. I just exploded and I could see she was caught by surprise. Her eyes shot open and she immediately started swallowing like someone who thought they were about to drown and I just kept shooting. Her cheeks started to puff out and I kept on shooting. Finally, a little trickle of cum escaped from the corner of her mount and she swallowed again. I blew one more thick shot into that mouth before I started to settle. She caught up with the flood and worked the last few drops out as I collapsed into the back of the chair. I was in heaven and she kept working my dick. Could I get hard again if I let her keep it up? I didn't know and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out so I eased her off my dick and her tongue immediately shot out to capture the slight drizzle that escaped the corner of her mouth. I think she was trying to get it before I saw she had missed it. What a girl. She eased back on her legs and just looked up at me with the brightest smile I have ever seen on her face. She was so proud of herself. I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to take her down a peg.

Jan, that was pretty good for your first time but not great. It was like a right cross landing squarely on her chin. You missed a few drops. The left cross followed to the other side and a tear started to form at the corners of her eyes. You only got half my cock in your mouth. The rest was left cold and dry. Her chin fell to her chest and an "Oh god" slipped from her throat. You need a lot of work if you are going to be any good as a cocksucker. I don't know if I have either the time or the patience to try to teach you. Look at me. Do you think you can learn?

Her head came up and tears started their trek down her cheeks. She looked so innocent I nearly broke sown but I held firm. Do you think you can learn?

I know I can learn. I want to learn. I want to be the best cocksucker you have ever had. I will do anything you tell me to do. Please let me try again. I promise I will get it right this time. She just kept on going and I must admit her begging was getting to me. I was actually starting to feel my cock stir again. I normally didn't recover quite so quickly, especially after such an intense orgasm but my sweet innocent sister begging to be taught was overwhelming. Ok. Enough. Shut up. Again, she got that stunned look on her face and just sat there waiting for me to tell her what to do and then it struck me. Fuck her face said the little voice in the back of my head and my cock jumped. Invade her throat said the voice and my cock snapped to attention. Cum on her face and with that I was at full strength.

Ok Jan. I'll give you another chance. But this time I'm in control. Get up on your knees and she immediately raised herself up. Put your hands behind your back and don't let me see them again until I'm done with you. Again, the response was immediate. Her hands moved behind her and clasped. Jan, I'm going to fuck your mouth and you are going to take all of me. When you feel my cock hit the back of your mouth I want you to start swallowing. Breath through your nose. Get used to the feeling and remember. If you want me to teach you the first thing you need to learn is this and if you can't learn how to swallow my cock it's over. Do you understand?

I'll learn. I promise. Was all she said and she opened her mouth and waited. I suddenly realized she had me fully charged again. I was going to give her another huge shot. Why hadn't I done this a log time ago? Oh well, no time like the present. I stood in front of her, grabbed my cock with one hand and the back of her head with the other and with one thrust I hit the back of her mouth. Her eyes and mouth closed simultaneously and I began. I was in no mood to be even slightly gentle so I grabbed two handfuls of hair and began pumping. Each time I hit the back of her throat I could see her swallow. She was ready so on the next stroke I push past and didn't stop until my balls slapped against her chin. Her throat was working feverishly to keep from choking. I pulled right back out and slammed in again and again she was desperately swallowing. Remember, breath through your nose, I reminded her and pushed again. This time I held it there for a couple of seconds and watched her work. I pulled back and she gulped for air. This was too good. I had to cum. I had this image of my cum dipping over her face that was just too inviting. I began to warn her that she was about to get a bath but I held back. I wanted to see the surprise when the first shot hit its mark. I pressed on just pounding away feeling my balls slap against her chin with each stoke and before I knew it I was ready. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head off my cock and back so she was looking up at me. Open your mouth I commanded and grabbed my cock and began stroking and there it was. The third stroke was all it took and the first shot leaped out and hit right on the tip of her nose. It forked from there and left a line of cum up across her eyes and up to her hairline. Her eyes shot open with shock as the second shot found her chin and lips and to my surprise her mouth opened and her tongue emerged in search of my cream. I took careful aim with the next shot a found her tongue and she took it like a man dying of thirst. The rest were just drops squeezed out so I took my cock an began spreading that glorious mess over all the places that went untouched and then fed her my cock so she could lick it clean. Without instruction she did just that and after a bit of work I was done and she was a beautiful mess. Once again I fell back in my chair and she just knelt there with a cum encrusted smile that said this was just the start.

Did I do ok this time, she asked as ran her finger over her right eyelid to catch a drop I missed. I just watched as she sucked that finger clean and I knew there was hope for her. Jan, you did much better that time. Now listen to me carefully. You are mine now. I will use you whenever I want for whatever I want. When you hear the word "Scrava" you will immediately drop to your knees and ask how you might please me. Do you understand?

She knew the meaning of the work, slave in Spanish, and knew what her role would be. I understand. I am your slave. I will do anything to please you. You are my master and I will obey your every command. How may I please you master.

It was time to end this session so I told her to go to the bathroom and get herself cleaned up. While she was in there I wondered if I should let her remember or wipe her memory clean. The thought of her remembering how she'd been used was very enticing but in the end I decided now was not the time to push my luck. So, when she returned I had her dress and sit in the chair opposite me.

Jan when I count to five you will wake up feeling totally relaxed. You will remember nothing of what we have done today. You will only remember when I say your special word. Do you remember that word?

She looked at me with the warmest smile and said, Scrava Master. Good. Your lessons for today are finished and I counted.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12