A World Without Men, Until Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers

Dina pushed me onto my back, devouring my cock, her tongue frantically massaging and milking me. Both of her hands cupped my balls, her tongue slid between them, grazing my ass as her multiple throat and mouth muscles rolled along the length of my shaft. As all this was happening, a vacuum effect practically sucked me into a mind-blowing orgasm again. She gobbled me up, making gulping noises that put me over the edge, then I exploded without warning.

Cum erupted into her mouth in waves. I couldn't believe how she gulped it down, swallowing it. She moaned and purred as I unloaded with stream after stream of milky semen. My entire body seemed to push outward and down her throat as she greedily sucked and swallowed my offering. Her tongue wrapped around the shaft, milking every drop I had as she sucked like a vacuum.

I swear that this medication increased the volume of semen as well as making me a constant stud, able to fuck continuously.

I had never had sex like this in any form, orally or otherwise. Sex here was as close to perfect as could be imagined. In one day, I had already fucked a couple of dozen women, probably fathering children with each of them.

After having sex with Dina, Og said she had something to talk about. She asked me to dress and meet her in the common area.

I sat in a comfortable chair and asked "OK, what's up?"

"Well, you've only been here for a day but I'd like to get a feel for how things are going," she said.

"Thing are going great!"

"That's not what I mean. You need to make a decision soon whether or not to stay. The other men have been asked as well. They are each in different sections of our planet. All but one has said that they would like to stay, the man who wants to go home is married and doesn't want to lose his family. You will need to make a choice within the next day or two, a choice of returning to earth or remaining here."

"Forever?"

"Yes, forever. You will have all of the freedoms you have now. If you prefer to live in a unit of your own, you may do so. I would like for you to stay with me."

"Would I have a job or specific duties required of me?"

"Only what you choose. If you stay with me, you will be considered royalty. Either way, males are scarce here as you know and you'll be treated well and highly sought after by all females. You will still have the freedom to procreate with others, even if you decide to stay with me. Either way, we will make only one trip back to Earth in two days."

"OK, I will think about it. In the meantime, do I continue with what I'm doing? Can I still have as many women as I like?"

"Absolutely! Just say the word and I will bring more for you."

Damn, I loved having great sex with perfect females but had second thoughts about never seeing Earth again. I'd just have to keep fucking for the next few days and make up my mind then. I was exhausted after my first full day here so decided to retire for the evening.

"Og, I'm really tired. I'd like to go to bed."

"Very well. I'd love to join you and really show you how good life can be."

"Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure how much energy I have."

"Just relax and let me do everything," Og said with a huge smile.

She led me to the bedroom, inviting me to undress again and get in bed. I slid under the blankets and started getting horny as she removed her top, revealing her perfect tits. She slid under the covers and joined me, her hand reached for my growing erection.

"I'd like to show you something a little different tonight," Og said, her hand gently grazed my shaft, actually tickling it with just her fingertips. It almost felt like a tiny electrical current bringing my cock to life.

"Mmmm, that feels good," I moaned.

"Just enjoy and relax," she said.

She peeled back the sheets, exposing my rock hard cock. She held it, examining it, then leaned forward, her lips parted slightly as her long tongue dipped into the tiny hole at the tip of my cock. My thick pre-cum trailed from the tip of my cock to the tip of her tongue as she scooped into it, then smacked her lips, exaggerating her movements and sounds for my sexual benefit.

She cupped my testicles with her palms, her tongue ran around the head of my cock, circling it again and again until it actually wrapped around my cock several times, looking like a snake coiling around it's prey. Then her tongue started sliding up and down the entire length of my shaft, stroking it, all the time applying pressure. Then the pressure increased, pulling the foreskin up and over the head of my cock, coiling along almost the entire length of my shaft now. Her tongue must have been a foot long.

The tip of her tongue grazed my ass now, I felt her hot breath over the head. She tightened her grip with her tongue, the tip now darting slightly into my ass, her lips surrounded the head.

Og's hands cupped my ass cheeks now, holding me still and pulling me into her mouth, her tongue now milking me, sliding up and down the entire length of my shaft, the tip still darting in and out of my ass.

She applied more pressure, lifting the skin over the head of my cock, then the suction began. Her lips locked around the head and her cheeks deflated. I knew that was it, a powerful surge rushed through my body as my balls tightened. The harder she sucked and tighter she wrapped her snake around my shaft, the less control I had.

I blew a load like never before. This one even made her pause as she gargled and swallowed the first eruption but she never let up. Her tongue touched my ass, triggering another huge load erupting the length of my shaft, splattering down her throat. Her tongue jerked feverishly, stroking me up and down faster then imaginable, faster then I could with my own hand. I kept cumming, she kept swallowing, jerking and sucking. I felt like every muscle in my body tensed, pushed up and out the head of my cock, erupting like a sleeping volcano coming alive. She continued milking me, even after I thought I was finished, but I wasn't. I started cumming again!!!

More waves of pleasure erupted. She uncoiled her tongue and quickly slid onto my cock, giving it a death grip with her tight pussy. She never moved, instead let her inner muscles did all the work. Her pussy chocked my cock, milking it for all she had. She smothered me with her breasts, then she tensed.

She came hard, sweet nectar squirted from her tits. I greedily sucked them hard, drawing as much as she had to offer as I exploded again, filling her with another huge load of hot semen.

She moaned with content as she felt my cum splash inside her, knowing that I would be the father of her child. Again, not a drop leaked out as we lay still, holding each other. We remained that way for several minutes before she rolled off me, smiling and snuggling.

"I'm staying."

"What?" Og asked.

"I'm staying right here and I'd like to stay with you, be your mate."

"I was hoping you would."

"What's not to like? This is like living in a fantasy land. The women, especially you, are incredible, the weather is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Coming from where I lived, summer year round doesn't hurt either."

"I am so happy you have chosen to stay."

"You are the woman of my dreams Og, I can see spending my life with you. I don't know a man alive who wouldn't love to be in my shoes."

"Thank you Jake, you have made my life complete. In thirty days we will have a child to raise together as well. You are exactly who I had hoped to find."

"Were you mated before the virus?"

"Yes, we will talk about this another time. For now, get some sleep. Tomorrow I'd like to take you on a tour of your new home. There is much to see and learn about our planet."

"Are there any nude beaches here?"

"Jake, all beaches are nude here. Our people don't wear clothing when we swim."

"Damn, life just keeps getting better!"

"We will visit a few beaches tomorrow if you like."

"I would love to."

"Goodnight Og, thank you for choosing me."

"Goodnight Jake."

dave110256
dave110256
1,145 Followers