A Writer in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure what to say." Max whispered back looking down at the deck in shame.

"Max! Look at me!" Tina said in a strong firm voice, waiting for his head to come up till their eyes meet. "There is nothing to worry about out here. There is no one around for miles and we can do whatever we want," throwing her arms out at her sides to emphasize her point. "You have to learn to relax and enjoy this time with me and above all talk to me or else...!" She exclaimed.

Max stood there holding her gaze taking in her words trying to wrestle with his anxieties and work up the courage to explain what he was thinking and feeling. Max opened his mouth to speak but could not find the right words in his head to express the turmoil inside him. This battle is one that he has been waging with himself for years; most of his anxiety comes from the nature in which he lives his life. After his girlfriend left him he become a bit of a shut in, working alone in his apartment, only going out for meetings and shopping. With very few friends to drag him out of the house, he got used to being alone, which in turn lead to him feeling tension and stressed when he is out among strangers.

Tina has brought him out of his shell slowly, forcing him to take her to dinner, or too a movie, or just a simple walk in the park, but sex that was a whole bigger ball of wax. She has opened his eyes to the different ways of pleasuring each other, but when she probes him about his desires or asks him to tell her a fantasy he finds those familiar apprehensions creeping back into his conscious mind shutting him down and keeping him from being able to explain his desires. This leads to Tina getting frustrated with him and walking away, which makes him feel even worse.

Tina was not going to give in this time, in the past two months she had seen him do this several times, it was like his brain would not shut off, and every fear or anxiety he had would just lock him down, and push him away from her. Normally she would just walk away and let his mental chains ease up enough to allow him to be normal again, but this time she was determined to break those chains, and force him to come to terms with his anxieties. Tina studied him closely, she could see the gears turning in his eyes, she knew he was ready to speak his body language suggested that he was very conflicted on how he wanted to respond. Tina knew she had to try a different approach with him, the brute force tactic only served to push him farther away from her.

"Ok, let's try something new..." Tina replied taking a step away from him turning on the balls of her feet back to face him as a plan started to quickly form in her mind. She had him on the island, now she needed to get him to feel safe on this island. "I will tell you one true statement about me, and you will in return tell me one true statement about you." "Anything you want, as long as it is true."

"Tina, I don't know if..." Max started to say but she cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Max do you love me?"

Max looked at her confused and hurt "Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Then if you love me, you will do this with me..." she pleaded.

"I do...Ok, I will play." he replied trying to put some confidence back into his shaking voice.

"Good, I will start." "Truth! When I was five I was running away from my father in a game of tag and slammed face first into that tree right over there, giving myself a bloody nose, and scaring the hell out of my father." She declared pointing to a large evergreen on the far side of the yard. She turned back to Max who was chuckling at her statement. "Your turn." She said putting her hands on her hips.

Max searched for a memory from his childhood one that could be compared to Tina's childhood story. With a smile he replied. "Truth. When I was seven my brother was ten we were playing "army men" in the backyard and I accidentally broke his nose when he charged at me. I freaked out when he ran at me so I lashed out with my fist and just happened to connect when he got close enough." Tina giggled trying to imagine the two boys playing army men on a warm summer's day making all kinds of gun noises, going through silly death throws. Max smiled at the memory he was so scared but his brother hushed him just the same and they together went to tell their mother. His brother John even covered for Max telling his parents that he was not looking forward and ran into a tree.

"Truth, I once had a fear of swimming in this lake because I thought the fish would bite me." She laughed.

"I once got bit by a gardener snake when I was playing in a bush. I still have a faint scar." He replied point to two small marks on the back of his right chaff.

"Truth." she whispered "You have no idea how happy I am to be here with you..." Max felt a pang of guilt in his stomach for acting so silly earlier when she was in his arms.

"Truth." he whispered back, "Me too..." Tina reached up and kissed him on the lips taking his hand and leading him back into the house. She had intended to make him finish what he had started on the back deck but seeing the state the cabin was in she realized that fun is going to have to wait.

++++++

They worked hard cleaning around the house in the warm evening air, they had started on the left side of the house where the couch was and cleaned every surface that had been exposed to the caked on dust. Tina was working in the master bed room opening windows, and making up the bed. Max was washing the hard wood floors moving into the guest bedroom, their little game continued as they worked. Max found out a lot of amazing little things about Tina, for instance the small vertical inch long scar behind her right ear was made by a pencil a middle school class mate threw at her once. He found that she loved shell fish but hated regular fish, and that she played the tuba in high school.

Max also offered up some truths about himself, stories about how his brother John got him drunk when he was sixteen, or when his mom caught him once jerking off in the shower once. This small fact alone had Tina laughing so hard she was in tears. He told her he had forgotten to lock the door and his mother only came in to drop off some toilet paper and saw him in the mirror, where the shower curtain had fallen open. Max told her that after that incident his father told him to only do that in the privacy of his own room. Tina snickered at his story, telling him anytime he felt like doing it again just let her know so she can watch the show. Max could feel his face reddened at the thought.

The day of cleaning wore on and even with the slight breeze coming through the windows Max was still sweating from all the labor. Standing in the kitchen he looked down at the blue polo shirt he was wearing seeing a ring of sweat expanding out from the neck line, and spots of dust and dirt from cleaning. Pulling off his shirt he wiped the sweat from his face and tossed the shirt on the floor so he could kneel on it to finish cleaning the lower cabinet drawers. They worked in silence for a time, Tina was busy in the bathroom reconnecting some copper water pipes, Max had offered to do it but she said it would be easier for her to do it, then to explain how to put them back together.

"All done!" She exclaimed coming out of the bathroom and stepping into the kitchen. Max looked from his cabinet to see her leaning against the counter using a towel to wipe the sweat and grim from her face. Her hair was matted down and her shirt was almost soaked through, sticking to her body accentuating the gentle curves of her breasts and belly. Max felt a familiar stirring in his shorts, when his eyes traveled down her stomach over her shorts and down her toned legs.

Max leaned back on his knees tossing down his cleaning rag wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Truth. Seeing you with out a shirt is a huge turn on for me." She replied with an arch of her eyebrow, all the while nibbling on her lower lip.

"Really?" Max replied looking down at his exposed chest, which to him was nothing special, he was fit but never thought of himself as sexy. Slowly Max stood up feeling the strain in his knees from sitting on them while he was cleaning the cabinets. Tina watched him stand then nodded her head answering his question. "Truth, It turns me on when you walk around my apartment in my dress shirts." Max replied feeling his face become warm with embarrassment.

Tina giggled with excitement, knowing that she had finally broken down a bit of the wall he had erected around his own thoughts. To her he seemed to really be opening up to her, telling her stories from his childhood and now she even got him to tell her what had turned him on. She was quickly trying to finger out the next question she would have to steer him into admitting some more secret arousal when he spoke.

"Truth, Hearing you same my name, really turns me on..." Max replied uncertainly, glancing down to his feet to hide his awkwardness.

Tina moved so she was standing across from him, reaching down she pulled her shirt off tossing it aside to expose her naked breasts to him. "Max?" She cooed watching his eyes flick from her gaze then down to her exposed chest and back again. "Truth... every time you look at me when I am naked, the expression you get, makes me so aroused."

Max took a step toward her watching her hands drifting around her breasts gently caressing them and kneading them, watching her fingers skillfully, but gently pull on her already stiff nipples. Tina felt a ripple of sexual pleasure speed down to her already moist sex.

Max felt his manhood stand to attention but cared little that it was testing the front of his shorts. Placing his hands on her hips he leaned into kiss her but was stopped when her finger tips pushed against his lips. "Your turn first" she said with a wicked grin on her face.

Max leaned back slightly looking deeply into her eyes while his pleasure soaked mind tried to think of something to tell her. Sadly the only thing he could think about was making love to her on the kitchen floor in the rays of sunshine streaming through the window. Before he could even stop himself he blurted out, "Kim let me go down on her once because I was begging her to let me try." He replied while his fingers quickly unbutton her shorts letting them slip off her hips exposing her smooth glistening sex to the afternoon sun. "So happily I knelt down between her legs and tried to do the best I could to pleasure her." Max slowly knelt down in front of Tina, urging her to open her legs. "She was complete stone stiff the entire time I tried to pleasure her and silent, my god was she silent. When I finally looked up to ask if she was ok, she merely looked down at me with a bored look on her face and asked me if I was done yet?" Tina eyebrows rose in shock as she looked down at Max who was leaning forward to taste her waiting pussy. "Truth Tina, hearing you moan, buck and grind your pussy against my mouth drives me fucking crazy." he replied in a throaty growl before he quickly leaned in devouring her sex.

Tina gave a yelp of surprise and shock, taken aback by his sudden admission and shocked to feel his tongue drive deeply between her lips working inside her like a jackhammer. Leaning back against the counter she tried to spread her legs as much as possible allowing his probing tongue as much of her as he wanted.

Max found his senses lift into heaven when he got his first smell and taste of her delicious nectar. He could taste her sweet arousal mixed with a tang from her salty sweat. Neither bothered him in the least and he licked harder feeling her hips shift and writhe against his tongue.

Tina found it difficult to balance on the tips of her toes with her knees spread open. Placing her palms on the edge of the counter she pushed herself up so she was sitting on it and pulling her sex away from his rabid tongue. Tina lay back on her right elbow pitching her legs in the air exposing her pussy for the world to see. Max quickly stood up grabbing the back of her knees and spreading her wider before bending over, taking her exposed clit in his mouth and sucking hard on it.

Tina cried out his name when she felt a bolt of pleasure surge through her body with his assault on her sensitive clit. Reaching down she grabbed the back of his head running her fingers through his sweaty hair and urging him on.

Max's face was covered in her juices all he could smell or taste was her, he felt his cock straining against his shorts, which were becoming soaked with his leaking precum. He stopped several times to inspect the soft curves of her pink puffy lips, seeing the small nub of her clit standing proudly out from its little home. Max licked and sucked on her swollen lips, rolling them around with his tongue listening to Tina babble and moaned loudly with each flick of his tongue.

Tina grabbed the edge of the counter feeling Max spread her knees and licking deeper inside her. Moaning loudly she felt each stroke of his tongue, pushing and probing every nerve in her sex. She felt the familiar tingle in the back of her mind, knowing her arousal was quickly speeding to its peak. His tongue started to thrust inside her again fucking her pussy like a little cock, his nose bouncing off her clit spending blasts of sexual electricity up her spine.

"OHHHHH GOD MAX!" Tina cried out trying in vain to buck her hips against his face, making his stabbing appendage push deeper. She felt him back off for a split second, delirious with passion she looked down to see his smiling glistening face. Leaning down she felt his lips grasp her sensitive clit and her world exploded in pleasure when she felt him suck down hard on her throbbing nub. She tried to speak but the only thing that came out was a loud piercing cry of pure unadulterated lust.

Her body shook and bent against the powerful orgasm, but Max didn't relent he sucked her clit feeling her orgasm rock her tiny body, spurning him on, he wanted her to beg him to stop, he felt a rush of pleasure from hearing her cry out to him. Release the clit he jammed his tongue into her hot pleasure center, driving it deeply licking out every last drop of her cum, savoring the sweet taste and hungering for more. He felt her hips slowly shift with his gliding tongue, falling in sync with his steady rhythm. His hands drifted up the sides of her body to cover her own which were busy massaging and pulling on her small breasts. Pushing them aside he found the hard nipples pulling and rolling them feeling her chest rise and fall quickly with her erratic breathing.

"Max..." she moaned out, "Oh god... Max please." She whimpered grabbing the back of his head trying to pull him away but he shook her off with a moan of his own licking her harder, driving deeper inside her. "Max!" she cried out when a second powerful orgasm rolled over her body like a crashing wave of water.

Max slowed his licking, softly kissing her sex, he stepped forward placing his chin on her stomach, and his arms at her sides trying to comfort her after such a profound event. Tina was grinning from ear to ear, rolling her head back and forth basking in the feel of his body between her legs and the tingling that spread through her own body like tiny fireworks going off under the surface of her skin.

"Tina?" Max whispered tracing a line with his index finger down the side of her body. Tina started to chuckle softly which rolled into a giggle which gained in volume and force when she exploded in laughter. Max slowly stood taking a step back confused with what was going on.

Tina let her feet dangle over the edge of the counter trying in vain to sit up right. The laughing was causing her to slip back to her elbows. Laughing louder still she slipped off the edge of the counter not realizing how weak her knees still were and almost landed on her face if it were not for Max's strong hands which came to her aid when he saw her shaking legs.

Placing her arms on his shoulders and feeling his strong arms holding her up she tried to steady her breathing and calm her shivering body. Looking up at her would be hero she could see the confusion in his face. "Max?" she asked finding her strength returning to her knees, which could now support her own weight as she stood up, resting her arms against his shoulders.

"What is so funny?" He asked with a confused look on her face.

"Oh! Well your finger tips, when you were rubbing my sides, you were tickling me, and I guess I was still a bit "high" from the two amazing orgasms you gave me. I couldn't stop laughing." Tina replied feeling a bit ashamed for making him feel like he had done something wrong.

"Oh...I thought..." Max replied glancing around to avoid her gaze.

"Oh Max," she said in a motherly voice, "Trust me you were amazing..." She leaned in kissing him on the lips deeply, tasting the sweet tang of orgasm on his lips, and was surprised with herself to feel a familiar stirring between her legs. Max gave a soft grunt when her belly pushed against his now unbelievable erect penis. Tina took a step back looking down at the large tent, grabbing his hips she pushed him back against the same spot of the counter she had just occupied and knelt down in front of him, yanking roughly at the belt on his shorts and pulling them down to his ankles. She saw the large wet spot on the front of his boxers licking her lips on impulse before pulling his boxers off helping him step out of them, then tossing them aside.

His cock stood proudly before her the bulbous head was shimmering with his arousal, the thick veins that spread down his shaft stood out more then she had ever seen before. Reaching up she gently grasped the shaft barely being able to touch the tips of her index finger and thumb around him. She let her finger tips slowly glide up and down the shaft watching with a sense of wonder as a small bead of precum slipped from the slit at the tip of the head and drip onto her wrist. "Truth Max." she whispered never taking her eyes from his pulsating manhood. "I have always wondered what it would be like to have a cock, but if I did I would want yours." Her eyes drifted up his toned stomach to his face to see his head was thrown back and his knuckles were white from the strain of gripping the edge of the counter top.

Max dropped his head looking down watching his purple head slip between her ruby red lips, feeling her tongue slip down the underside of his shaft only to curl up wrapping it's self around him. Max felt the groan come from deep within him passing from his lips to fill the silence in the room. Closing his eyes he felt her take him from her warm wet mouth, pointing his head to the ceiling before dragging her tongue along the thick vein that ran along the underside of his cock. Giving a grunt of pleasure he watched her small hand slip along his shaft sending jolts of arousal into his body with each thrust. He could feel the pressure in his body building past the point of no return, closing his eyes to the erotic scene before him trying to suppress the desire to release so quickly.

"Max..." Tina softly spoke, causing him to open his eyes and meet her gaze while she pointed his member at her chest. Without realizing his hips were slowly thrusting his member through her fingers. "Your turn..." she said with a evil grin.

Max's mind went into overload, trying to sort through a thousand lustful thoughts to one he could share with her. Shaking his head briefly he looked back down at her kneeling in front of him, one hand holding his aching sex, the other between her legs absentmindedly stroking her women hood.

"Truth?" he squeaked out trying to hold his body in check. Tina only nodded back at him, giving his manhood a gentle squeeze. Max swallowed hard trying to make his mind work, but the sensations running through his body were all he could focus on. Rocking up on the balls of his feet he felt his manhood straining for release, her hand was still moving along his length. He could feel his heart hammering away in his ears, the strength of his knees seem to ebb away from him as he thrust forward hard, bellowing her name, as the sweet sensation of release filled his entire body.