A Yard of Trash

Story Info
A pound of flesh for a yard of trash.
1.5k words
4.3
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda wanted more than anything in the whole world to be spanked, and spanked HARD...She also wanted more than anything in the whole wide world for her favorite beach to be free of the litter and debris that constantly plagued the beautiful sands and shells of her shore.

The ocean held a special place in her heart; she belonged to the sensual waves and ancient sea floor full of mysteries in a way that she couldn't explain. But the raw power of the steely hard waves pounding the sensitive sands not only filled her with awe but with an exceptional need to be pummeled much the same way on her creamy behind.

In honor of Earth day she decided to hold a public party, and for anyone that wanted to come clean up the beach ....a special prize. For anyone who collected a yard of trash, they would get a yardstick with which to thrash her as they pleased. She wrote as much on a sign and then filled a tall basket with 100's of yard sticks and waited for the public to show. Having put ads in the paper and invited all of her friends and all of their friends she imagined the ocean and her expectant bottom would get a lot of attention.

Just to make sure her bottom would get the attention she craved. She dressed her muscular behind in ruffled pantalets (with "Spank me, I'm yours" centered across the material) and threw on a small t-shirt that accentuated her full double D's. Her legs tanned and shapely curved sensuously up to her strong hamstrings and then just big muscular pieces of her bottom stuck out beneath the lace of the pantalets. Otherwise her feet were bare, her body lotioned up to a beautiful glow.

The day started out slowly. Only very few people showed up to gawk and snicker at her sign. Then her friends began to show up in droves and their friends after them and then the public at large, Amanda began to get very excited.

Most collected their yard's worth of trash, playfully tapped Amanda's disappointed cheeks and politely left. A few teenage boys giggled their way through her "thrashing" mainly trying to best each other at swatting her. She did get a little excited as each got a bit stronger than the last; she was left with just a mild stinging.

At around noon Amanda sat down on the beach, happy that the beach was getting the attention it so needed but a little jealous that her other desire had not been met. She was drowning her sorrows in the surf of the sea when a rough voice snapped her to attention. "Scuse me! I've got a yard of trash here. Where do you want it?"

"Oh, here let me take that" she said taking the bag of trash and handing him a yard stick. "Here's your stick, where do you want me?" she said with a smile.

"Just put the stick over there, I'm going back for more. I expect I'll get a yard stick for every yard of trash I get, is that correct?"

"Yes, but-"

"I'll be collecting those then." He interrupted and he went back to work. She watched him as he worked. He was older than her, but very handsome. He looked a little like James Woods, very sophisticated, very athletic. It sort of enticed her and frustrated her that he didn't seem to want to collect anything but the sticks. He did so for almost an hour until he had collected 5 sticks.

"Well, here's your sticks sir." Amanda handed them to him politely. "It looks like you got the rest of the trash. Thank you so much for your generous time."

"Thank you. Now if you'll just come with me please." Was that an Irish brogue that he had?

"Excuse me?" She smiled.

"I need you to come with me now. I collected my trash and now I get to thrash, is that correct?" He insisted.

"Yes. Oh I'm sorry; I didn't think you wanted that part." She stammered.

"That's the part I want most, now come with me please" He grabbed Amanda's already sweating hand and led her up to the top of a high rock that jutted out over the sea. Her legs quivered as she climbed, the most powerful feeling began to build in her stomach as the waves crashed against the rocks below.

"Now...." He paused looking for her name.

"A..aaamanda" she slid out carefully.

"Amanda, please put your hands against that rock and spread your legs?"

She did as she was told. He sliced the 1st stick through the air and it cracked onto her backside with a loud SNAP! Her muscles were completely constricted and they broke the 1st stick clean through.

He grabbed the next one and cracked the stick against the skin underneath her behind, this time the muscles in her bottom could not break the sting of his lashing. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Crack, another yardstick broke and he grabbed another. SNAP! SNAP! She grunted from the force of his swing and soon the wetness that she only dreamed of to this point began to drip into the eyelet lace of her pantalets. As she began to lose herself in the sensuality of the moment, her building excitement was interrupted.

"I think I would like you to take those off now Amanda." He asked sternly.

"What? I don't think..." She noticed that a crowd of her friends were watching from down below.

"Now!" he commanded.

She hurriedly peeled off her clothes and tried hard not to look at the growing crowd at the foot of the rocks. This is not what she expected and she flushed from the embarrassment of it now being more public than she thought she wanted. "Why isn't anyone intervening" she thought to herself.

"Back to the rock with you now Amanda" She turned and stumbled to the rock. Her bare breasts hardened against the cold wetness of the rocks. Her body was shaking from expectation and excitement and a little fear. He started striking with a ferocity one blow after another. SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP...the ribbon of his reward brightly showed against the whiteness of her tender bottom and legs. Crack, another stick broken. She heard him curse silently. He was running out of wood. Her growing orgasm was now interrupted again.

"Come here Amanda." He asked patiently. "I need you to lie across my lap now." Amanda looked down to the people below, as they saw that their friend was becoming more "intimate" with her champion they decided to disperse and were walking away with grins on their faces.

She felt that wetness now abundant between the tops of her thighs and spilling out down her legs. "I...I mean this is more than I....had wanted to do."

"This is what was promised wasn't it. Besides, I can tell you're getting exactly what you want." He slid his last yardstick gently up between her inner thighs catching just a drop of her between the numbers 35 and 36.

She stomped over to him a bit riled about his demeanor. Was he making fun of her? She never could contain her anger or her pride so she grabbed his last yard stick broke it in half and threw it to the sand below. "This is over."

"You just littered young lady and this isn't over until I say it's over." He grabbed Amanda and flung her over his lap and with his hand spanked her uppity little ass HARD. Amanda tried hitting him in the face but he grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back. Holding them with one hand he spanked wickedly with the other.

The burning from his hand was one thousand times more intense then the sticks and she could feel that hardness in her gut building once again. The blood rushed into her tender pussy and tightened its noose around her clitoris. The waves were crashing in big thunderous applause to his beating, the smell of the ocean melded with the smell of her womanly excitement.

Her screams were muffled by the water; the water was drowning out her anger and bringing only passion to the surface. Her face matched her bottom; they were both red and angry. He had let go of her hands, sure that she wouldn't try and escape or fight him further, he could feel the wetness from within her sinking in to his shorts. Without realizing it her fingers went to her pussy and they swirled around in her own brine as he spanked and beat her, his own excitement probing her stomach and chest. The tide was coming in and the sea spray wet them both. Now he was spanking her wet bottom and it stung like a million needles. With a shout and a thrust Amanda came hard and then dropped over his legs limp and exhausted.

He was exhausted too. His hair was wet with sweat and sea and he looked down at his wonderful reward. Her bottom was a massed in swirls and redness, her lovely legs were shaking and she was crying a little. He pulled her up to his face by her hair and kissed her hard on the mouth. She returned his kiss, but biting and grabbing at his lips with an angry, grateful, horny hunger. .......measure for measure this was exactly what she had wanted.