A Year in the Life of... Ch. 03

Story Info
A close shave.
2.9k words
4.14
26.9k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left Ibrahim smiling his shark grin and wandered into the bathroom trying not to let Ibrahim's obvious enjoyment get to him. The bathroom was huge with a high backed, claw foot bath set into the centre and a glass panelled shower unit which took up an entire corner of the room. He began to run water into the bath, taking the opportunity to have a mooch in the cabinets that lined the far wall, running his hand over the thick, luxurious towels that hung from an ornate towel stand situated next to the bath. He mused that when he woke up this morning he didn't think he'd be admiring an ornate towel stand anytime soon. On the other side of the bath there was a pedestal, topped with a tray, covered with another thick towel. There was a vast array of razors, scissors, shaving gels, foams and other bathing paraphernalia lying on top of the towel. And look, he thought, no plastic, disposable rubbish here but what he could only imagine were ivory handled shaving tools.

The bath quickly filled, clouds of steam rising from the frothy water. Time to get undressed he thought undoing the top two buttons of his shirt and pulling it over his head. A full length mirror on the wall, as yet not obscured fully by the steam, allowed him to watch himself and of course he began doing the manly posturing that only a true athlete can achieve and admire. He lifted his arms, Charles Atlas style, then onto his waist, let's show off that chest he thought...oh yeah, looking good, now side on and ...

"Whoa...Ibrahim, I didn't see you there...I was just...and anyway, personal space dude, you know what I'm saying?" He blustered as he turned to the huge, black guy.

While he had been showing off his...manly physique...Ibrahim had quietly entered the bathroom and was watching him from just inside the doorway, his arms folded across his gargantuan chest.

"You are a slave now, for you there is no such thing as personal space. I suggest you continue admiring yourself later and get on with the task that your Mistress has given you, it would be unwise not to be finished before she returns home." Ibrahim intoned gravely.

He nodded his head and gave him a grin, a 'just two guys together' grin, and turned off the taps. He tested the waters temperature with a finger, a little hot, but it would be fine once he was in. Now he just needed to continue getting undressed...with a strange guy watching him.

"So, Ibrahim, is Mistress Danni your Mistress as well?" He asked. He was sure he could get rid of him; he was normally pretty good at emptying rooms. Ibrahim laughed in a loud, booming voice that instantly reminded him of James Earl Jones...that is if James Earl Jones could knock a wall down with just his big toe.

"No, your Mistress is not my Mistress. We have what you could call a complex yet surprisingly simple relationship, one that you may learn of in the future, but now you have to bathe and shave. I suggest you do so...or would you like me to help?"

In a panicked voice he stuttered "Erm...no thanks Ibrahim...I'm pretty sure I can sort this out myself...thanks anyway."

Ibrahim turned and left and he quickly pulled off the rest of his clothes and stepped into the bath, sinking into the hot water whilst doing the chimpanzee song.

"Ooh, ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh, ooh...oooh....aaaaaahhhhhh." Wow this waters hot, he thought, I'm going to look like a lobster when I get out, a bald lobster at that. Lobsters are bald anyway; pretty sure I've never heard of the lesser tufted lobster but who knows? I'll tell you who'd know, David Attenborough, that's who. If he hasn't seen it, ate it, or hit it with a stick then it doesn't exist...animal wise that is. He lay back in the steaming water, only his head above the surface. He allowed himself to luxuriate in the hot, swirling waters enjoying the feeling of the liquid on his naked flesh. Time to shampoo the old noggin he thought though he was pretty sure most people left that bit till the end or until they were out of the bath altogether. He looked over the lip of the bath and selected a bottle of shampoo from the pedestal and sank back, allowing his head to enter the water. He lay back with only his head above the surface. He squeezed a large amount of the sweet smelling gloop into his hands, held his breath and sank completely before surfacing and quickly lathering the shampoo through his locks. Getting a bit long he mused, could probably do with a trim.

"I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair...I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair." He sang, joyously and with total disregard for whomever might be listening. Probably not the most appropriate song to be singing but hey, it's a damn good song. He took a deep breath and sank back beneath the water, shaking his head and running his hands through his hair to remove the shampoo. Wow but that's a very feminine perfume...my girlfriend would love this he thought. Well if she wasn't my ex and wasn't banging my ex best friend Gavin. Nice bloke...I miss him loads, but if he could only see me now...he'd probably be thinking "What the fuck are you doing?" Running out of breath he thought, I'd better resurface, not sure drowning is going to look good on my slave resume.

He wiped the water from his face and chose a razor from the tray of implements. Right...shaving...done it loads of times he thought, face wise anyway; how hard could it be? Shaving foam, check, razor, check...erm...chest hair...a bit. I may as well start there then he supposed, as good a place as any other. Hmm, this shaving foam smells really girlie too, I reckon they've just given me what's handy, I'm pretty sure that woman...I mean Mistress Danni, keeps this sort of thing in stock. He lathered it on and began, across the top and up from the stomach, nice neat lines cutting through the shaving lather. Okay, nipples, better go slow here he considered, wouldn't want to lose one; though they don't really have much use on a guy do they? Well except to tell you when it's cold and that it's probably a good time to put a jumper on... or a nice cardigan. Ooh, close, but nipples negotiated and now finish off the stomach. Man, this is taking forever...shit, I suppose I'll have to do my armpits too; that could have been a big job but thankfully they've left me some scissors. Wow, I think I'm going to have to finish this in the shower; it's starting to look like hair soup in this bath.

He lifted himself out of the water and decided to make a quick dash for the shower cubicle when he heard Ibrahim address him.

"Are you finished?"

Man but he's quiet. He turned to face Ibrahim, not exactly sure what he should cover up and aware that he still had a razor in his hand and he didn't really want to put that anywhere near his cock. Oh great, Ibrahim was looking him up and down and all he could think was now Ibrahim's going to come out with the immortal line "Oh look, it's a cock...only smaller." He thought that Ibrahim probably had a cock that would make a Grand National winner jealous.

"Erm, not quite Ibrahim, it's just the bath was getting kind of full and I thought I could do a better job of it in the shower, you know, first day and all that, want to make a good impression." He replied and gave him his best, winning smile. Well it could win something someday...maybe the 'Who looks most like a deranged gibbon' contest.

"That is a very good idea. I will help you, time is running short and it would not do to keep your Mistress waiting."

He supposed that he should have known this was going to happen; he shouldn't have spent so much time washing his hair...stupid hair.

"Nah, you're alright Ibrahim, I'll get it sorted, no worries."

"Get in the shower now!" Ibrahim commanded and he found himself doing a very good impression of Usain Bolt as he dashed into the cubicle. He turned the taps and got the water running. Argggh, cold, cold, cold he thought, and yes, thank you nipples, I'm fully aware of just how cold the water is. Ibrahim came closer and the light in the cubicle diminished as he approached. Oh Jeez but he's big he thought as the water began to warm up. And then Ibrahim was taking his clothes off. He turned his back and listened as the black giant divested himself of the rest of his clothes, entered the cubicle and closed the door behind him.

"Turn around, hands on the wall." Ibrahim said, closer now, and when you're in the shower with a huge black guy, no one can hear you scream.

Yup, this is how it starts...Maybe the suggestion of a little light supper first, some mood music, who knew where the evening would lead, perhaps that would assuage him. Oh come on, he mused, let's face it, if he wanted to fuck him there was little he could do about it; except maybe cry like a little girl and experience anal bleeding. At least like this he wouldn't have to look at the guy's massive cock...so why did he want to look? Curiosity killed the cat, he pondered, and I bet Ibrahim could bludgeon tigers to death with his mammoth member. He decided he wasn't going to look, just brace himself and hope it was over quick.

"You need to relax slave, you're shoulders are all knotted...and you're trembling." Ibrahim boomed

"It's just the shock of going from that lovely warm bath into this much cooler shower mate." He replied. Yes, that was it, remind him that they were friends and friends don't hurt each other...especially around the bum area.

Then he felt Ibrahim applying shaving foam to the back of his legs and was reminded of just how big the guy's hands were. He raised his head, closed his eyes and whispered a quiet prayer. "Dear God, I'm aware we don't speak all that often but today would be a great day to prove your existence and prevent me from being split in two, thanks."

He gradually became aware of a pleasant feeling, a surprising feeling. Ibrahim was incredibly gentle, though he was aware that Ibrahim kept grabbing his ass to move him and he could fit an entire buttock in his hand. He remembered that they could smell fear...whoever they were, and decided to try and keep the mood light hearted.

"So Ibrahim, do you have much experience with shaving other people?" He asked.

"I have performed the ritual of shaving many times on many different people, men and women alike. I actually enjoy it, I find it soothing and to a certain extent it satisfies the artistic side of my nature, removing the superfluous hair to reveal the naked flesh beneath, almost like a sculptor chipping away to expose the art within the stone."

"Oh wow, I'd never thought of it in those terms before." He replied, aware that Ibrahim was now shaving his ass. Just pretend it's like a doctor's examination, you know, cough once for TB, twice for cancer, that sort of thing. I know, he thought, humming, that will help. Now what's a good tune to hum, perhaps now isn't the time for 'Colonel Bogey'...definitely not the right venue for 'It's raining men'.

"Turn around, back against the wall and lift your right leg."

OK, now we come to it he thought. He took a deep breath and turned, trying desperately not to, but failing, to look down. But Ibrahim was on one knee, turned side on, his imagined colossal cock hidden from view. Ibrahim applied more shaving foam and lifted the leg so the foot was resting on his thigh. He really does seem to be enjoying this he considered, how weird is that? The other thing he thought was weird was just how slender and feminine his leg looked without hair.

"Now your left."

Ok, well it was unusual to say the least but his arsehole was still intact; perhaps he would get through this in one piece after all. God but Ibrahim was quick, it would have taken him this long to do even half a leg. Mistress Danni would have returned to find him wearing what looked like hairy socks. And then Ibrahim was finished and leaving the cubicle. He let out a sigh of relief but it caught in his throat as he saw Ibrahim return with a pair of scissors in his hand.

"I suggest you stay very still for this part."

Somehow he'd managed to avoid looking down when Ibrahim returned and he raised his eyes skyward as Ibrahim knelt before him and took a swath of pubic hair between two thick fingers, snipping the excess off with practised ease. He felt Ibrahim's hand touch and hold his cock and frantically tried to think of unsexy things. Christmas pudding...mosquito bites...erm...a funeral procession...the stock market...Oh damn you brain for thinking of Christmas pudding. He looked down and thought he saw a smile play across Ibrahim's lips, all the time thinking 'Please cock, stop doing that twitching thing that you're currently doing'.

"Turn to the side and raise your arm slave and keep your eyes forward." Ibrahim said as he stood, once more blocking out the light.

Okay, well we got through that without incident, he thought; well almost...stupid Christmas pudding. At least this part was easy; all he had to do was raise his arm and keep looking forward while the big fella removed his underarm hair. Why had this sounded alright when he read it in the letter? Surely it's not natural for a man to be almost completely hairless.

"The other arm."

Fuck, but he was quick. When this year is all over, he considered, I'm going to see if he wants to go into business with me...Speedy Shave or Rapid Razors...something like that. With his skill at shaving and my...well with his skill at shaving they could make an absolute fortune.

"Turn around slowly so I can see if there are any parts I've missed."

And now for the catwalk moment he thought...yes folks, here we have the contestant from the British Isles who says his favourite thing to do on a Saturday evening is shampoo the dog and who just wishes all the people could get along in peace and harmony, isn't she gorgeous?...Why had he said she?

"It is done slave. Dry yourself and apply the powder that you will find in the second draw along, it will help to reduce irritation and make you feel more comfortable."

And with that he was gone...or at least going, just grabbing a towel from the stand and walking away buck naked; with ass cheeks you could crack walnuts between.

"Erm, thank you Ibrahim, much appreciated." He shouted and told himself to stop looking and to get on with the job in hand. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself. He stopped half way through and looked in the mirror, rubbing it with a dry bit of towel to remove as much of the condensation as possible. First impressions? Oh wow...that's...just wow...how strange...and white he looked. Ok, well now's not the time to ponder, let's get this finished. He finished drying and powdered himself in yet another girlie smelling product and with a final look in the mirror walked back into the bedroom.

"Oh, hi Ibrahim, I thought you'd left." He stammered, fully aware of his smooth, hairless nakedness.

"I was fetching your uniform; the tailor and his assistants work very quickly and Mistress Danni is a highly valued customer. Your uniform is on the bed and here is a letter for you." Ibrahim replied, once more dressed and again smiling that shark grin of his.

He smiled back and took the letter, casting a cursory glance at the clothing on the bed. He didn't notice any livery which was strange; all butlers' uniforms had livery...didn't they? He opened the letter and took a closer look at the uniform. He gave the articles a quizzical glance and began to move them around the bed, laying each item out separately. Okay, so the first item was a black skirt...and those were stockings...that's a blouse, those looked like incredibly small, black panties and what would appear to be a matching bra. Oh and there's a sort of wide belt with laces at the back and oh yes, there on the floor were a pair of high heeled shoes...nice shoes.

"So Ibrahim, no mistake made at the tailors then? We don't seem to have the wrong outfit kind of thing?" He asked, half turning towards him.

Ibrahim shook his head, but that was okay he thought, because this is obviously some sort of test. So he'd play the game and then they'd all have a big laugh; it would prove to Mistress Danni that he could be obedient and then Ibrahim would bring out the butlers uniform with all the livery and...yes, of course, everyone knows that butlers are shaved all over...Oh fuck.