A Yearning

Story Info
Wife is missing something big in her life.
730 words
3.61
84.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrbig
Mrbig
5 Followers

My husband Mike and I had always had a great sex life. We have been married for 6 years now and a week had not gone past where we didn't end up making love. Lately; however, I was finding it difficult to reach an orgasm and started faking them. After sex Mike would gasp " that was great Allison" and I would agree to keep him happy. It was getting to the stage where I was quite frustrated.

With this frustration I found myself having erotic dreams. These dreams always had the same man but it was not Mike. The guy was a one night stand I had before meeting Mike. John was a policeman I had met after being involved in a minor traffic accident. We exchanged numbers and dated later that week.. John seemed like a nice guy and after an enjoyable meal we went back to his place. On arrival the mood quickly changed. John led me straight to the bedroom where we quickly undressed each other down to our underwear.

John was staring at my pert 36 C tits and I was in shock. My eyes had wandered down from his eyes to his muscular body and finished on his boxer shorts. Protruding from the fly of his shorts was the largest, thickest cock I had ever seen. I had seen some John Holme's pics and this was as big if not bigger than his. I began to worry if it would fit in my pussy. John was stroking it with a big grin on his face. He must have had similar reactions to mine. He didn't waste any time.

"Lie down Allison, you're going to enjoy this. I did as I was asked. I could feel my recently shaved pussy getting swollen. John directed his massive dick to my face and I opened my mouth. I was lucky to get the head of his cock in but John edged slowly closer until I was halfway down his shaft.

"That's not bad Al. Most women don't go anywhere near as deep, he groaned." At the same time John's fingers had found my soaking pussy and were busy at work. My nipples were pointing out like darts and I was on the verge of cumming. At that moment John sat up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my cunt. I was scared and horny at the same time. He slowly pushed the head of his cock in and we both gasped in unison. I could then feel him slowly slide that monster all the way in as he sucked on my nipples.

I had never felt such sensations. It was pleasure and pain all in one and I quickly orgasmed. After 5 minutes of pounding my pussy I could feel his dick growing even bigger. Just as I was about to cum again, John pulled out and shot streams of cum that hit me in the face and over my tits. " That was great,” he said and rolled over and fell asleep. I ended up masturbating to cum again but it wasn't the same as having that gorgeous cock in me. The next day John didn't want to know me and I realized I was just a fling. Which brings me back to my dream. In my dream I am fucking John again only this time I get to cum a second time.

This was getting frustrating as I was not cumming in real life. I eventually spoke to Mike and asked if we could spice up our sex life with a vibrator. He was happy to oblige and I came home the next day with a present from the local sex shop. It was a realistic vibrating cock.

"What do you think?” I asked.

"Isn’t it too big?” he replied. The vibrator I had bought was called 'Kong' and was 9 inches long and twice as thick as my husband's cock.

"It was the only one they had in stock,” I lied.

"Well we will just have to use it on your clit , I don't want to hurt you putting that monster in your pussy,” he said unknowingly. I was sure that by the end of our lovemaking that vibrator was going to be all the way in my cunt and nothing or no-one was going to stop me.

To Be Continued…

Mrbig
Mrbig
5 Followers