A Young Man's Education

Story Info
Kinky older lover teaches him everything.
4.6k words
4.46
151.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

I knew the minute she opened the door that this wasn't going to be any old run of the mill meeting, this was going to be something a bit more special. That suited me just fine.

My contact ad had asked for a sexy mature mistress to teach me all she knew. In return I had promised to fulfill her wickedest fantasies and be prepared to try anything that she requested as part of my education. There had been a few responses, a couple of them turned out to be timewasters and the remainder either did nothing for me or were from crazies that you wouldn't go near with a bargepole. I had nearly given up all hope on the scene when Clarissa's letter arrived.

Clarissa described herself as 49, divorced, sex mad and with a penchant for toyboys that she had not as yet fulfilled. She had read my advert, seen my photo and got so turned on that she had decided I was to be the lucky guy who would fulfill her own fantasy while benefitting from her wide sexual experience. She had included a Polaroid of herself too, spreadeagled in an armchair wearing only black stockings, pink suspenders and a smile. God she looked good, she had a full, womanly figure that many women approaching 50 had, the kind that really turned me on, with auburn hair and a look of experience that suggested at last I had found what I had been looking for for so long. She didn't stress in her letter what she had in mind for us but just that if I did get in touch it would be an experience I would never forget.

That clinched it, my reply was sent by return of post and within a couple of days she called me to invite me down to her place. She even sounded sexy over the phone and I told her so. "Well just wait till you get here" she said "I'll show you what sexy really means." I asked if I needed to take anything with me but she said just myself and plenty of stamina. That sounded good enough to me, we arranged for me to visit the following weekend. I must have had a wood on for the best part of the following week in anticipation of what may be to come and it was all I could do to not embarrass myself at work. But at last Friday arrived and I knocked off early having showered and got my things ready first thing and set off on the 100 mile or so journey to Clarissa's. I called her on the way to tell her I would be there soon, "Good, I'm waiting for you" was her reply. I put down the phone and wasted no time whatsoever in covering the remainder of the journey to her house.

I got to her place late afternoon. Judging by the neighbourhood she'd done well by the divorce, her place was a smart detached house in a private close. I parked on her drive, got out and rang the bell, my mouth dry with anticipation. She opened the door, dressed in a see through black housecoat and black satin negligee underneath, "Hello, I'm Clarissa, come in" she said in that voice which sounded so sexy over the phone, in person she more than matched her voice.

"I'll just get my thing's from the car" I said, "Don't worry you won't be needing anything" she replied. Quickly forgetting my belongings I stepped inside. She closed the door behind me, took me by the hand and led me through to the large, tastefully decorated lounge. I eyed her up and down as I followed her through, her lovely rounded figure already beginning to turn me on. I knew already that I'd made the right decision. Stopping by the fireplace she turned to me and entwined her arms around my neck. "Well I prefer the real thing even more than your photo," she commented "I can't wait to see what's underneath." We kissed, a hot long passionate kiss, our wet tongues coiling around each other. I ran my hands down her sides as we did so, clasped them round the small of her back and pulled her to me tightly. Our bodies squeezed against each other as we kissed and my dick lurched in my pants as she rubbed herself up against me. She must have felt this and began to giggle, "At least know I can still turn somebody on" she said. "You're not kidding, you look fantastic" I replied. "Oh I'm being very rude, I haven't even offered you a drink, can I get you something?"

"Vodka and lime would be great"

"Coming up."

I watched her as she poured us both a drink, still more than pleased with my decision. She handed me my drink and we sat down on the settee. "So, why was it my advert you replied to?" I asked sipping at my vodka. "As I said in my letter, I've wanted to try a younger man for a while and after seeing your ad and especially your body in the photo I thought, Oh why the hell not, what have I got to lose. And so far I only seem to have gained. What about you, why did you choose me, you must have had quite a few replies?"

"Yeah, but none that appealed or turned me on half as much as yours, and you looked so sexy in the photo I knew it was a chance not to be missed. And you're promise of an experience not to be forgotten really sealed it for me"

"Well you certainly aren't going to forget this weekend, and that is a promise." We finished our drinks and kissed again. I ran my hands over her body through the flimsy housecoat and she ran her hand slowly up my leg and began to rub my crotch through my trousers. "Let's go upstairs," she said "I've got a lot to show you." She took my hand again and led me up the stairs to her room.

The room was decorated in country cottage style complete with a king size bed as centrepiece with brass head and foot steads. Standing at the foot of the bed we kissed, long and wet again and I fondled her behind as we did so. She reached up with her hands and began to unbutton my shirt. "I can't believe you're actually here and I'm doing this" she said "Me neither" I replied. The last of the buttons undone she unbuckled the belt on my trousers and undid the catch. Pulling the shirt free she slipped it off and slid a hand down the front of my trousers and one across my torso. She rubbed me through the cotton of my shorts, "Well, it looks like I'm going to have weekend to remember too" she commented "you are even better underneath your clothes."

"Thank you" I said, blushing slightly. "There's no need to be shy, you certainly won't be by the time I'm finished with you." Heavens, just what did she have in mind, I wondered.

We moved to the side of the bed and I sat down on the edge. She stood before me and undid the tie on her housecoat. Slipping it off she stood there in just her negligee. It accentuated her curves and had a split which provided a tantalisisng glimpse of her shapely legs underneath. She knelt down and removed my trousers and I sat there on the edge of the bed in just my shorts unable to hide my stiffening member. She sat on the bed next to me, I began to fondle her breasts through the silky cloth of her lingerie as we kissed and she slipped her hand inside my boxers and grasped me for the first time, her touch was wonderful. We lay back on the bed and continued with our petting for a while and then with both hands she pulled off my shorts. My erection sprang free and she took hold of it again and began to wank me with smooth, slow strokes. My hand moved down and ran up the split on her lingerie, between her knees and slowly up along her thighs. I could sense her anticipation as it neared the top, she sighed as it reached its destination and I found she was wearing no knickers. She was very hot and already pretty damp, and soon became very wet as I slipped my finger along her groove. "Oh yes, that feels nice" she whispered and our tongues intertwined agian as I continued. "Oh please, I want you to lick me" she murmured. She pulled down one of her shoulder straps and cupped a breast with her hand for me to lick. I did so with gentle circling motions of my tongue before biting her stiff nipple softly with my teeth. I pulled the other strap down and did the same to her right breast whilst my other hand continued ro roam between her legs.

Pushing me down by the shoulders my head became level with her midriff, her hands slipped down her sides and slowly pulled up the negligee revealing her legs. She pulled it higher exposing her pubic patch to me and pulled my head in towards her, opening her legs as she did so. She had a lovely sweet smell, and I gingerly began to lap at her outer lips. She shuddered slightly, and pulled me into her closer still. Slipping my tongue inside her groove and lapping at its length she moaned and said "Oh yes, that's just right." Slipping my tongue further into her she continued to gasp . I moved up a little and slid one, then two fingers slowly inside and a long slow moan emitted itself from her. She pulled open her labia with one hand and I began to roll my tongue around her clit, flicking it occasionally. This definitely did the trick, she soon began to thrash her head from side to side as her breathing increased rapidly and her hips began to grind against my face as I continued to lick and push my fingers into her. With one final hard push of her hips she cried out "Oh yes Baby, I'm coming" and she shook violently as I brought her off. My face was covered in her sticky juices and she must have tasted some herself as we kissed again. "You've certainly got off to a flying start anyway lover," she commented "that was great. But now let's see what we can do for you."

Taking my dick in her hand again she slid down the bed and began to suck at me. The sensations as she initially slipped her lips around me were indescribable and as she began to make long slow sucking motions I groaned out loud. She knew exactly what to do, far better than some of the younger women my own age that I'd been with before. I could feel her tongue rubbing over my glans as her head bobbed up and down and she tickled the underside of my balls with her fingernails. After a short while she slid her body round and kneeled up over my face while she continued to suck at me. "Lick me again." Lifting my head I began to do so and we pleasured each other in this manner for a short while. Then sliding her lips off me she turned her body round again and sat astride me on the bed. "Now I'm ready to screw you" she whispered, and with that she sank slowly down on to my throbbing tool. We both moaned out in unison as I entered her and she began to ride me. Her negligee still hung loosely round her waist and I fondled her breasts as she rode away at me. "God you feel so good" I whispered in her ear, "This is only just the beginning" she replied.

She got off me, lay back on the bed and opened her legs. I got in between them and entered her again. She pushed her hips up to meet me each time I bore into her and before long we were grinding away at each other in a frenzy. "Yes that's it baby" she sounded out between harsh breaths as I began to groan harder as my strokes increased. My sperm spouted deep into her as I came and we both cried out with joy. As I withdrew she rolled over and sat astride me again and moved up until she was poised just above my face. Her hand crept to her crotch and she slipped two of her own fingers inside her. Removing them, covered in my sticky sperm, she put them to her lips and sucked on them. God this woman really was sex mad. She did this two or three times and then slumped down next to me apparently satisfied for the time being.

We got up after a while and showered together, soaping each others bodies and kissing under the hot spray. Afterwards we made dinner and chatted, seducing each other once more over the wine and candles. Already this was a weekend to remember and it was still only Friday evening. When dinner was over we were more than ready for bed again. I went to fetch my belongings from the car and when I returned I found her spreadeagled in the armchair in the living room in the same pose and the same outfit as the one she had sent me in the photo. "Remember this?" she asked. "Do I remember? How could I forget.God you look so horny I want you now."

"So what are you waiting for?" I dropped my things where I stood and made my way over to her. I fell to my knees as I got there and instantly started to lick eagerly at her glorious sopping pussy. "Mmm, you like that don't you? she commented, "Uh-huh" I replied never taking my tongue from her, "That's good because I love it too." She wrapped her stocking clad legs around the top of my back and pulled my head into her as I made her come again. "Turn over" I ordered when her orgasm had subsided. She did so and knelt before me, agape, with one knee on either arm of the chair. Quickly undoing my pants I shoved them and my boxers down in one move and forced myself into her again from the rear. I slipped my hands inside her stocking tops as I rode her this time and she pushed her hips back towards me greedily, trying to get as much of me inside her as she could. This was more animalistic than before but we were both so overcome with lust it was just what we wanted. We came in unison once more, both crying out as we did so and I carried her upstairs to bed afterwards. We made love again upstairs when we had both recovered sufficiently before falling into a deep well earned sleep.

I woke her in the morning with breakfast in bed and we spent the morning just fooling around under the covers. We went shopping in the afternoon and I bought her a set of sexy underwear which I hoped she might wear for me before I left. I didn't know where to look when we were buying it as I stood by the cubicle and she gave me a quick flash of her in it from behind the curtain. We went to dinner afterwards at a cosy restaurant where we fondled each other under the table during the meal and she ran her foot up and down my leg. By the time we got to the coffees I was desperate for her again. "I can't wait to get you home" I said, "I wasn't planning on waiting till I got home!" was her reply. We settled the bill quickly and made our way back to the car. We had to find somewhere, and soon. She gave me directions to somewhere on the way back to hers, rubbing my crotch through my pants along the way. "I'm ready for you again too" she teased knowing full well I couldn't concentrate on my driving.

We pulled in down a side road and I slid my hand up her skirt and found she was knickerless again, "I took them off in the toilet in the restaurant," she said "I knew I was going to have you again on the way home." This was one sexy woman. She pushed the passenger seat as far back as it would go and then reclined it full stretch. Laying back she pulled her skirt up and her legs open wide, I climbed over and got in between them and she fumbled with the belt and catch on my trousers. Unzipping me she took my full length in her hand and slipped it into her. I entered in one long stroke and we both gasped out as I did so. She bucked at me as I thrust away, both of us spurred on and excited even more by the fact we could be caught. This was just a lustful quickie to put us on until we got home. We both came, me just after her, in a short time and I sped back, both of us dying to get back to resume our passion. We pulled up on her drive and almost ran into the house. We slammed the door and I pushed her against the back of it as it shut and kissed her long and hard, my tongue delving around her hot mouth as my hands roamed benath her skirt. "I wan't you again now" I murmured still driven by lust and I took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

Our clothes were stripped and discarded on the way and we reached the room in just our underwear. "Ok lover," she said "Tonight I've got a surprise for you." I couldn't wait. I lay on the bed and she knelt over me and reached into a bedside drawer. She pulled a couple of silk scarves fom the drawer and I looked at her half questioning. "Don't worry you're going to love this." From past experience I did have a feeling she may be right. She knelt over my chest and proceeded to tie my hands to the brass bedstead. Unsure at first I decided to go with the flow and give it a try, I had after all promised to try anything to satisfy her fantasies. She then did the same with my feet until I lay there spreadeagled and helpless in just my underwear. "Now I can do what I want with you" she said in a voice so sexy it could have melted butter. Tugging at the unwavering ties around my wrists I realised she was right, she could. "So what are you going to do with me?" I asked. "You're just going to have to wait and see." she said as she trailed her fingers across my chest and down over my groin.

She wandered off downstairs and I wondered if I'd done the right thing letting her do this. She returned a couple of minutes later with a tub of ice cold yogurt and proceeded to spread it over me and lick it from my smooth body. The tingling cold sensations mixed with the stroke of her warm tongue felt fabulous. I was beginning to enjoy this. She slipped my shorts down a little way as they could not move very far and covered my dick in yogurt too and also licked that clean before sucking on me for a short while to get me hard again. It felt strange being unable to hold her head to guage the speed of her sucking, but not unenjoyable. She broke off and procured a pair of scissors from the bedside drawer and my sex life flashed before my eyes. However, thankfully she only used them to cut off my boxers, laughing and giggling as I protested. She tossed their shredded remains aside, got off the bed and returned with the bag containing the underwear I had bought her that day. Feeling very exposed, laying there unable to hide my stiffness she smiled at me as she slipped out of the underwear she still had on, reached into the bag and pulled out the crimson basque and matching stockings. She slid her lovely curves into the basque, rolled up the stockings and fastened them to the attaching suspenders. "Jesus, you look so hot" I said. She said nothing but just smiled at me wickedly and sat down in the chair next to the bed. She rubbed at her breasts through the basque and then rubbed her crotch through the lacy gussett, watching and smiling at me all the while. God, I wanted her so much but there wasn't a thing I could do about it, and she knew it.

Reaching into the drawer she pulled out a big dildo and rubbed it over her crotch. Pulling the basque to one side and exposing herself to me she rubbed it up and down her glistening lips. and shoved it into herself slowly, moaning out and her face contorting into a picture of ecstasy as she did so. She watched me though half closed eyes, as I lay there with my dick straining, and worked herself into a frenzy as she slipped the thing into herself deeper and more quickly. She shuddered and moaned as her orgasm gripped her and I looked on, helpless. "Did you enjoy that" she asked as I lay there twitching, "Yes and no" was my honest response, "it was great, but I think my dick might explode any minute."

"Well you'll just have to hang on then won't you, because I'm not finished yet." What else could she possibly have in mind I asked myself.

She untied my feet and then used one of the scarves to blindfold me. My sense of touch instantly heightened by this move, she then ran her tongue and hands lightly all over my body knowing full well how much more it would get me going, if that were possible. She made sure to get close to my stiff dick with her tongue and hands but never quite close enough to touch it, which made the suspense even worse. This was sending me out of my mind. She stopped and I could hear her going into the drawer again. "What are you doing now?"

"You'll see" was all I got back.

I knew what she was doing but there was nothing I could do to stop her. When she had finished she removed the blindfold and as my eyes readjusted to the light she stood by the bed looking over my body longingly. She was holding a polaroid camera and she fired off a couple of shots as I looked down at myself to see she had dressed me in the pink suspenders and black silk stockings she wore in the polaroid she sent me. She rubbed her hands up and down my nylon clad legs, smiling as she did so. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, I was speechless. "This, lover" she said "is my wickedest fantasy, and you're just about to fulfill it." She climbed onto the bed got into the 69 position and began to suck me, running her hands down my legs at the same time. I could just manage to lift my head and began to lick at her through the lace bodice. She reached under with one hand and popped the stoppers and pulled them out of the way. I stuck my tongue into her as deep as it would go and she moaned as I did so, sending tingling vibrations right through my pulsing member. This really must have been her wildest fantasy, she was absolutely dripping. She pulled herself away from my face and withdrew my dick from her soft mouth. Pulling herself down the bed she kneeled up facing away from me and lowered herself down onto me. "Oh yes, at last" I cried out as she did so. The mutual feel of our stockings rubbing together was, surprisingly, extremely erotic and I could see from the way she was bouncing around it had the same effect on her.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers
12