A Young Widow's Sexual Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd collapsed on the sofa, legs splayed, dripping cum from his stout penis. The apartment became quiet; only the beat of reggae music and their labored breathing filled the room. Later, after gathering her strength, Alex moved next to him, stroking his beard and massaging his shaved head before planting a wet French kiss on his thick lips. She slowly nibbled her way down his thickly muscled body, lingering momentarily at his hairless chest, kissing and tonguing his taut nipples. She descended to his loins, licking his cock clean of cum. She worked her lips around his enormous balls, tenderly sucking each one, causing his thick member to spring to life. She worked his prodigious balls, eliciting guttural moans from the former outlaw biker.

After long, lingering moments of sensual oral play, Todd rose, pulled Alex to her feet, and bent her over the back of the sofa. He showed little patience this time, spearing her with his rock hard cock. He rocked back, grabbing her hair, pounding her ass with brutal force. The tenderness was gone, replaced by forceful thrusts of his powerful hips. Alex pushed back, challenging him to fuck her harder. She spurred him on by reaching between her legs, fondling his huge balls. She played catch, trying to capture their massive size, as he thrusted deeper into her gushing cunt. She peered over her shoulder, trying to glimpse his facial expressions. He snarled, yanked on her hair, and slapped her ass. The ass slapping morphed into a drumbeat of alternating cadence, sending sparks of intense pleasure throughout her trembling body. The maniacal coupling ended with two near strangers screaming, cuming uncontrollably. The simultaneous finale left them both drained. They collapsed and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hours later, Alex was awakened by Todd's soft, rhythmic snoring. She glanced at her watch. "Shit, it's 4:30." She pushed herself up, gave herself a few minutes to awake, then hurriedly put on her clothes. She had to beat the early morning rush hour. She left a terse note. "Thanks for the incredible fuck. Call me." She hesitated, but impulsively decided to leave him her home phone number.

To be continued ...

12