A Young Witch Meets Her Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can a man adequately describe the bliss of feeling a virgin's cunt hot and wet on his cock? What delicious glee I felt at having this girl who had disdained me for so long now submitting to my every desire. I knew that if things went to plan, this was going to be the first time of many times I took my pleasure from my beautiful, haughty stepdaughter.

The easy fuck I had with Beth before she left gave me total control now that I had my cock in her daughter's sweet hole. There was no way Sara could know that my cock was still covered in her mother's secretions but the secret thrill I felt made my skin even more sensitive to the soft folds of flesh rippling against the rim of my knob as I thrust.

Sara was now spread open for me, her legs wide, knees a little bent, her arms spread wide, her fingers clutching the covers as she braced to take the hard deep thrusts as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her body. She really was beautiful in this light, and I was taking a deep pleasure in the visions of what I had planned for Sara in the future.

Gradually I noticed Sara was instinctively arching her back and pushing her cunt back onto my cock on each thrust. I started to thrust even harder into her, grinding my mound into her clit, I had thought she would cum quickly, and now her urgency was obviously building to a big climax. Sara begin to squeal on each thrust, her whole body now pushing onto my bone.

I pushed my cock as deep as it could go in this position and felt Sara's lust as she pushed her cunt onto my shaft. As she came she let out a deep moan and I thrust hard into each spasm of her cunt as it gripped the base of my cock. I wasn't anywhere near orgasm yet so I could relax and enjoy the sensation. The first time a girl cums on a man's cock is a wonderful moment.

My thrusts into Sara's clenching cunt were prolonging her orgasm, and she kept pushing onto my cock, now her mouth was open and she was letting out a little "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with each spasm of her orgasm, then she moaned again and began to build and I realised her first orgasm was going to turn into her first multiple orgasm on a man's cock. I pushed into it.

Sara's cunt clenched on my meat again and again. I kept my cock deep inside her thrusting deeper and deeper and her orgasm slowly abated. She had not said a word but she had been noisy and now was silent again. As her hips sank back into the bed I pulled my cock completely out of her hypersensitive cunt and then pushed it back in. She gasped.

I continued my slow, careful exploration and domination of Sara's organ of pleasure with my cock. Now she was so wet, my cock slipped deep up into her belly easily, her cunt now soft and yielding to my hard hot knob. Sara was learning that her being satisfied was not the end or even the purpose of our meeting. I was going to use her cunt til midnight then cum.

Time now drifted as I lost myself in the pleasure of my knob stretching Sara's divine cunt, feeling her responding as I changed the rhythm of my strokes or simply held my cock as deep inside her as I could push it, so she could feel my pulse beating inside her body. I wanted her to feel that I was using her cunt for my pleasure, without regard to her own.

I had a lot of plans for Sara by now and this demonstration of domination was part of them. I wanted her to remember exactly how my cock felt inside her that night for the rest of her life. I wanted her to think I had performed this ritual opening many times with many virgins, and while she was so compliant, I wanted to have something to remind her of in the future.

Two more times the steady rhythm of my fucking brought Sara to orgasm, her cunt now totally moulded to the shape of my cock, her moans and squeals of pleasure more and more unrestrained, the feeling of power coursing through my body grew stronger every time this girl lost herself in the pleasure of my cock inside her. She was her mother's daughter.

After enough time, I hoped, for Sara to begin to feel my cock as though it was part of her own body, the first chime of midnight struck. I now lifted up onto my knees with Sara's legs over my thighs, I leaned forward and pushed off Sara's blindfold so she could see the randy old goat with his cock deep inside her, and I took hold of her hips and started to fuck her hard.

Now as the chimes continued, my thrusts began to race them to the point of midnight. Holding Sara tight, I rammed my cock deep up her to feel the sensitive base of my cock hard against the rim of her cunt, and as I thrust I let my orgasm build, I felt my knob swell and as the last chime struck I drove my cock into Sara's cunt and a jet of hot semen burst inside her.

Sara's eyes at first had blinked in even the candle's light, but now she stared wide-eyed at the pagan figure with his thick organ deep inside her, her mouth came open in almost shock, and her moaning became more urgent as she felt my cock swelling inside her until again she had her eyes shut tight as her cunt spasmed uncontrollably while I emptied my balls into her.

During the hour I had spent taking Sara's virginity, I had almost forgotten the ritual pretext I had used to take this amazing adventure. As my cock spasmed and my spurting cum made Sara gasp in shock, I remembered a little Latin chant and intoned it in a whisper as I felt the hot knob of my cock, so sensitive after I cum, still pushed hard into her cum-soaked quim.

When the throbbing of my cock had totally subsided I slowly pulled my still tumescent cock out of Sara's now widely stretched cunt lips and got back up to my knees. I then said the one word I had decided I had to say out loud to live out my fantasy that night with Sara. With my cock hanging hard and dripping in front of me, I stood up and commanded her, "Kneel!"

Sara was totally spread open across the bed from the hour long fucking I had given her. Her cunt lips were puckered and deep magenta, her legs were wide apart, her body aching from the pounding I had just given her. Slowly she moved and rolled over and got up onto her knees on the bed, facing away from me. I got back onto the bed and retied her blindfold.

Now I took a black silk tie I had brought, pulled her hands behind her and tied them at the wrist. She was on her knees, her firm round ass on her heels, she looked amazing, her hair wild now, her cunt hidden in shadow, her tits pert and full. She was breathing hard, and before she had turned around she had seen the dildo and the birch switch on the bed.

I was as horny as any man would be after planning such a wicked adventure for weeks. My cock was still hard and I now moved onto the bed in front of her, on my knees too. Sara was tall and supple. I put one hand behind her neck and pulled her face down to my cock, with her hands tied behind her she was bent at the waist down to the level of my groin.

Sara knew what I wanted and as her mouth reached the tip of my knob she opened her mouth. I knew from our online talks that Sara had never sucked cock before, and I was surprised again at how accepting she was of this total sexual domination. As I thought about it I pushed the knob of my cock into her mouth and she started to suck it softly. It focussed my mind.

I once again started a little chant in Latin. As I pushed my cock into Sara's warm mouth and felt her tongue exploring the tip of my knob, I felt my cock getting harder again, I wanted this one to be quick and merciless. As my boner came back to full size I pushed my knob along the roof of Sara's mouth and I put my other hand on the back of her head.

Feeling my orgasm building in my balls already, I enjoyed the feeling of Sara sucking on my cock, licking it, probably thinking that was the idea in sucking cock. I was going to teach her something different and without any warning I thrust my cock deep into her throat. Sara gagged a little, but then we both learned together that she could give deep throat.

I could feel my knob lodged against Sara's soft pallet but she wasn't gagging, I could feel the muscles of her throat swallowing quickly, but she could take my whole cock and I felt her lips on the base. I had found only a handful of girls who could or would do this in my life, and I imagine Sara was making a special effort to deal with her masters demands. I was ecstatic.

The sensation of having my whole cock sucked and Sara's throat contracting on my knob was amazing. I held my cock deep and she kept sucking, her tongue pushing along the ridge on the bottom of my cock. Thrusting just three or four times, I was there, and I felt and heard Sara snorting in air through her nose as my knob swelled in her throat and then spurted cum.

I had forgotten all about the chanting and I think Sara had too. I held my cock where it had been and the shuddering of my cock slowed and stopped. I felt Sara swallowing my wad and then she was sucking on my cock, sucking the last few drops of my precious seed into her body. She really seemed to be enjoying it - sucking and licking while my cock pulsed.

Slowly I eased my cock out of her mouth and moved off the bed. Sara raised herself upright from her waist, still on her knees, waiting for what might come next. As I needed some time to recuperate before the final penetrations I had planned, I took up the calligraphy brush and red ink. I had put in a little bit of effort and learned four basic Chinese figures.

Going back to the chanting, I now very slowly I wrote the figure for "I" on Sara's right breast. Then I meticulously and slowly wrote the figure for "love" on her left breast. I continued my chanting. I moved around behind her and slowly wrote the figure for "young" on the left cheek of her lovely round ass. Finally I moved to the right cheek and wrote "virgins".

This process was elaborate and slow, giving my system time to build up for the finale. For more time I now kneeled behind Sara, still holding herself upright and obedient on her knees, her butt pushing out. Again I filled my palm with oil and then slid my hand under Sara's butt to her soft wet quivering cunt lips and rubbed my whole hand over her cunt.

With her cunt now again lubricated I began to caress Sara's cunt with my fingertips, running them along the soft lips, around her hard clit, and then dabbling a little where her now stretched cunt lips opened to the chill air. I love fingering tight young cunt, and the sensation I had as my fingers slid again into this orgasmic young pupil went straight to my cock.

For the next ten minutes I slowly and gently probed and explored Sara's sweet honey cunt, fingering her then caressing her clit. Holding her hands still tied behind her for leverage I was soon pushing three fingers deep up into her, enjoying the feeling of her stretching quim almost as much as I did on my cock, and then I tickled her clit til once again she orgasmed.

Now my cock was half hard again. To get it thick and stiff again I moved back in front of Sara and once again pulled her head down to my cock. I hardly had to pull, she seemed to be hungry for it, and again she took the full shaft into her soft suckling mouth. Her tongue worked on my shaft as she sucked and soon I had a rigid boner in her mouth.

I pulled her up from my glistening cock and went back behind her. Pushing her forward so her ass came up, I once again pushed my engorged red pole into the soft folds of her cunt, but this was for inspiration only and while my cock was nicely lodged in Sara's now welcoming cunt I slid one finger slowly into the puckered hole of her ass. I heard a rush of breath.

As I moved one finger slowly in and out of her ass, gradually getting deeper and deeper, I could feel her tight hole being to relax and dilate. Sara arched her back and pushed her cunt back onto my cock. When her ass was nicely lubed I eased my cock out of her yearning cunt and took hold of it, putting the tip into her puckered ass I pushed the thick knob into her.

Sara gasped but accepted the pain. My cock was slick with her juice and now I eased the long shaft up into her ass, feeling the tight ring squeezing all the way along my shaft. I was impressed by how Sara was taking it, and her ass felt sensational on my cock, and I felt Sara slowly moving her ass on my thick bone like she had moved her cunt on me before.

I was pulling her onto my cock by her hands as well, I must admit, taking a few moments just to enjoy the sheer pleasure of Sara's wonderful hole. In my plans Sara would soon discover the true identity of the man who now had his hard cock deep in her ass like a second backbone. I wanted her to remember just how much I had enjoyed it - how I had used her.

What was most wonderful was that Sara was naturally a sensational fuck. She had already relaxed onto the thick pole inside her and was now squeezing her ass tight on my cock and fucking on me. It was time for the final penetration I had planned. I reached down and grabbed the dildo in my left hand and guiding it with my right, I put the knob into her cunt.

I reached up and took hold of her shoulder with my right hand and then, without any warning, I pushed the dildo deep up into Sara's wet hot open cunt, pulling her down onto my cock and the dildo as I did. Sara tried to pull up off the hard penetrating rubber, but her cunt was sopping with our juices, and I felt the dildo pushing against my cock in her ass.

Now I held her tight and pushed the dildo deeper til my fist was up against her clit and I began to fuck into her ass and cunt, dildo and cock working in rhythm. With her hands behind her back Sara was helpless, her mouth was open, she was panting as the two pistons worked deep into her belly. Now her ass was dilated and I was fucking into her hard.

Sara was made for this, she used her weight to push down onto the thrusts of my cock and my dildo and I ground my hand against her hard clit. Then she started to push down hard onto the dildo and my hand and her moans made it clear she was about to orgasm again. As I felt the throb of her spasms in her ass clenched tight on my cock and I lost it and shot my wad.

The thrust of my cumming stroke pushed her forward but I held her tight and held my cock deep as each spasm sent more hot cum into her ass. Sara was still spasming from her own crazed climax. I was happy now. When she found out who had done this with her she would no longer be able to think there was anything boring or predictable about me.

As I was enjoying the final spasms of our mutual pleasure, I heard Beth's car pulling into the driveway. There was very little chance anyone would come to her room at this time, but it was one of the risks I had calculated. I had instructed Sara to black out the room. I heard Beth and Ashley chatting about the party as they got out of the car, and they went inside.

The little rush of adrenalin had made my cock begin to shrink, so I eased it out of Sara's ass, now pink from the fucking, but I left the dildo deep in her cunt. Now, kneeling behind her, I took the birch switch in my hand and gave Sara a hard cut across her pretty butt. She gasped. I had hit her hard, but not so hard as to break the skin. Now I took hold of the dildo as well.

Holding her still with the dildo deep in her cunt, I proceeded to give Sara 12 more cuts across her behind. When she pulled away she pushed herself deeper onto the dildo. I wasn't hitting her hard but it was hard enough to hurt. I gave a little chant as I did it, but I thought Sara would have realised pretty much from the start that the ritual was cover for a good fuck.

Finally when I had put down the switch and the dildo, I moved to Sara's front and carefully removed her nipple rings. She hadn't expected this, the idea had only just occurred to me. She remained obedient and did not speak. I had big plans for those tits, but the mask I was wearing made using my mouth a pleasure I would have to delay with Sara.

Now for the second and last time I spoke, in a portentous stage whisper to cover my voice, I commanded her, "Prostrate yourself!"

I went to the tiny bathroom we had built-in when Sara moved out here, and I washed my cock and balls under a tap. In the light coming through the bathroom window I saw that there was a tube of expensive skin cream on the sill. I had given both Sara's tight holes a good fucking and the cream felt good on my cock. As I rubbed it in I felt my cock still stirring with lust.

When I was finished my cock felt smooth and tingled from something in the cream. "Something I will have to try again," I thought. As I walked out of the bathroom I was about to do up my codpiece when I saw the vision of Sara laying out in the candlelight, her perfect round ass raised, her legs spread, her cunt lips a deep magenta from her first fucking.

She was prostrate, but still wide awake, waiting for what was to happen next. It had been my intention to take off but now the sight of her had my cock standing tall again. The tingling of the cream and the sight of this luscious body was too good to ignore. I got on the bed behind her, covered my smooth cock in almond oil, and eased the head into Sara's hot cunt.

I was on my knees straddling her ass, my cock deep up in her from the first stroke. Still obedient, Sara said nothing but let out a little gasp as my cock pushed deeper into her. I reached forward and took hold of her shoulders and just started to go for a good old fashioned ride on this spirited new mount I had discovered. There was no pretence of ritual.

I was just a horny man having one for the road. Sara's cunt was still wet, and when I pushed hard to get deeper into her she lifted her hips to let my knob sink deeper, so the thick base of my cock was now pushed into her cunt lips, I could feel my knob pushing past her cervix, deeper than I had been all night. I did not want this to be a long interlude.

I moved my hands to Sara's hips and pulling her back onto my cock I kept it deep and let hard little thrusts push her mound against my pubic bone while I felt the soft folds of her cunt stretch again on my hot tingling cock. I held her tight and enjoyed this last fuck for the night, for now, pushing into her on a steady rhythm and feeling her pushing back.

I wanted her to cum so I kept pushing deeper and deeper on the rhythm as she set it with her backward thrusting hips and I felt her getting faster and faster and when her gasping breaths indicated she was going to cum I let go of control over the orgasm building in my balls and as I felt her cunt squeeze hard on me I let it go and again pumped hot semen into her.

It was a lovely fuck. It was time for me to get out of there. Now was not the time I wanted her to discover who I really was under this mask. I stood up, laced up my codpiece, packed my bag and finally took a parchment envelope out of my bag and left it on the bed by Sara's feet. I packed my things and her nipple rings into my bag, walked to the door and left.

As I stepped out into the street I had to restrain myself from running I was so thrilled with having performed this amazing plot to perfection. Being stopped by a cop was the last thing I needed now. I made it to my car and cruised off at a steady speed to my motel. By that time I was roaring with laughter at the deliciously effective deception, and it was going to get better.

I knew that by now Sara would have found the envelope. She would have opened it and read this instruction, "You now have my seed inside you and my powers will grow inside you like seed if you nurture them. You must cast your first spell of power. Before the cock crows you must make the man who is now your mother's your own. Take his power with his seed."

This was either going to be the masterstroke or the great blunder. Either she would make what seemed an obvious connection and realise the truth, or her desire for her secret world to be real would blind her to what might otherwise be apparent. I am a student of the desire to believe, and the way Sara had abandoned herself to me made me think she was a believer.