AA Flight 2057

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have even been fed my own cum by one of Miss Rosa's sisters. I remember the scene like it was yesterday. Three Mistresses had just given me their nectar and one of the head Mistresses was milking my cock. My seed spilled over her hand and fingers. Before I could recover those fingers were in my mouth."

"Her words still echo in my mind, 'Clean your white nectar from my fingers. Taste your own seed. Lick them! Lick them clean!' I must admit, I cleaned them like a cum whore."

Ronald's memories were making me very horny. I wanted out of the bindings. I wanted to take control. It was this very desire which the bindings took away from me. My mind was turning submissive.

"Miss Rosa," Ronald paused and looked directly into my wanton brown eyes. "Today I am going to control your orgasm. Today, through my devotion to you, you will lose yourself in the fantasies I control. My submissiveness will be your dominance. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes.

"If I remove your bindings and gag will you obey every command I give to you?"

Again my head nodded my acceptance.

"Now, my guests have fantasies. May I give them permission to use you in fulfilling them?

My head again nodded yes.

"Will you release all control of yourself to me for the next four and one half hours?"

I was shaking my head in a 'yes, yes, yes' motion. What slave ronald said next shocked me.

"I don't believe you. slave jennifer, bring me the flogger."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was MY SLAVE about to flog ME? How dare he....but then I was the one bound.

A beautiful, light skinned, black woman approached Ronald and knelt naked at his feet. Her head was bowed, her arms extended, and a leather flogger lay in her hands. It was being offered to her Master. I could see her body completely. Her hair was in a loose afro, her lips deliciously pink, her breast a small "B" cup, and her pussy was bald.

Ronald took the flogger and began to speak again.

"Miss Rosa, how can I be sure if your head nods are real? My guests don't want to be disappointed. Somehow...somehow, I need to be assured of your sincerity. slave jennifer, help me with this decision."

slave jennifer unzipped Ronald's trousers and removed his very hard cock. She then moved me into a better position to watch. Returning her attention back to Ronald she asked, "Master if it pleases you may I service your cock?"

Ronald's eyes were glued to mine. He said nothing but simply waved his hand and slave jennifer's mouth went to work on his shaft. I did not avert my eyes from his gaze; still I could see slave jennifer attacking Ronald's cock—my cock—no it was Ronald's cock today, Master Ronald's cock.

Master Ronald smiled and dropped his gaze to slave jennifer. I followed his lead. Lust surged through me watching slave jennifer suck and lick his rod. She was hungry for it. Her tongue snaked over its head and into its pee-hole. My pussy was dripping. It was so erotic to watch my slave change roles and become a Master.

Someone behind me released the gag from my mouth. jennifer broke from Ronald's cock and brought her mouth to mine. Her lips were wet from the mixture of her saliva and Ronald's pre-cum. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked the essence from it. I could hear soft moans from the on-lookers as our mouths became one. I was losing myself in this young black woman's actions.

"Enough!" Ronald's voice was loud and controlling. jennifer backed away from me and waited for Ronald's next command. "jennifer, undress me."

She immediately moved to him and began her task. While she worked, Ronald continued speaking.

"I still need to test Miss Rosa's sincerity. She needs to be purified." The talons of the flogger were slapping across his hands as he spoke. "Alyssa would you be kind enough to help me?"

The gorgeous blonde who seductively licked her lips at me before Ronald entered, stood and slinked her way to Him. Along the way she gave me a look and again licked her lips. slave jennifer just finished removing Ronald's clothing when Alyssa arrived.

She gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Ronald's eyes did not leave mine, nor did his lips respond to Alyssa's kiss. She moved next to him, pressed her torso into his side. Her gaze turned to me as one hand started caressing Ronald's ass and the other danced over his nipples making its way to his cock. The gloved hand began caressing his shaft.

"How can I be of service?" she asked.

"Release Miss Rosa's bindings and prepare her for flogging," was Ronald's reply. "I know she craves the feel of purification on her skin. As this is the first time she has ever received such pain from me, she will need diversions. Prepare her well Alyssa."

Alyssa's response was non-verbal. She took one-step away from him and removed her gloves which slave jennifer collected and folded neatly. The look in Alyssa's eyes was pure desire. slave jennifer then stood and unzipped the back of Alyssa's dress. It fell to the floor exposing a flawless white body that made me cream even more.

Beautiful "C" cup breasts adorned her chest: areolas—pink; nipples—thick and protruding. Her toned body sensuously curved into her hips. Between her loins jutted her trimmed blonde mound. The lips of her pussy were plump and wet; her clit protruded.

Slave jennifer finished folding Alyssa's dress and resumed to her position and task of sucking Master Ronald's cock.

Slowly moving to me, Alyssa knelt next to me. She allowed her body to drag across mine as she began to unfasten my bindings. Her nipples brushed against my ears as my hands were released. Her wet pussy glided across my thighs as she unfastened my ankles. Before I could even stretch, Aylssa's mouth was on my cunt. I bucked from the sudden pleasure.

The swoosh of talons through the air ended with a stinging crash across my breasts. I again bucked, but this time from the sudden pain. That was Ronald's first act of dominance towards me. Our eyes met and we both knew that this moment was his.

I closed my eyes as Ronald's second blow landed. Alyssa's hungry mouth on my clit offset the sting. My body started shaking on the third blow and I dropped completely flat onto my back. It took but a few seconds until slave jennifer planted her cunt onto my face. No encouragement was needed as my mouth found her round bud and sucked it in.

Ronald's flogging starting landing over the three of us. Each blow brought a new sensation to one of us. I craved everything and was really getting into the pattern when the blows stopped. slave jennifer moved off of my face and Alyssa stopped licking me. The two then rolled me onto my stomach.

Alyssa lifted my ass into the air and began licking and sucking on my asshole with the same fervor she had just given my cunt. Slave jennifer took hold of my hair and pulled her wet box back onto my mouth. I was on my elbows enjoying her pussy when Ronald's blows resumed.

The sensations drove me wild with lust. Alyssa's tongue was snaking its way into my brown passage. I pushed back into her, encouraging her mouth and tongue. After a few minutes, the floggings stopped again and Alyssa's mouth pulled away from my ass. It was instantly replaced by the head of a cock pressing itself against my wet asshole.

slave jennifer would not leave go of my hair. She pulled me deeper into her, keeping the cock at my asshole anonymous. I knew I had no choice; nor did I want one. I relaxed my sphincter and welcomed its thickness into my brown passage.

With a single thrust it glided in; its entry premeditated as lube dripped onto my thighs. The fucking of my ass started a rhythm my mouth mimicked on slave jennifer's clit. She started moaning as the first sign of her orgasm approached. I could feel the cock pulsing in my ass with every stroke.

Slave jennifer starting shaking. Her hands were guiding my face across her clit. With a deep screaming moan she came. Torrents of piss and cream covered my mouth. I lapped and sucked in all I could. The taste was heady. Suddenly I felt the first jet of warm cum splash inside my ass. The cock kept fucking me and each thrust produced another blast in my passage.

I was so horny nothing was off-limits. I lost myself in their passion and kept fucking the cock buried in my butt. I wanted my ass filled with cum. slave jennifer was hanging on for dear life as I continued sucking on her clit. From the corner of my eye, I saw movement, pants dropping, dresses being tossed, and bodies moving around.

Two thoughts entered my mind, "More" and "There were still about four hours left in our flight."

***********************


......to be continued?

Please feel free to email me your thoughts about scenes you'd be interested in seeing aboard this flight! Wink, wink.

And Dearest Mistress, i hope You enjoyed these words and that Your trip had some elements of enjoyment. Looking forward to seeing You soon to find out just how much trouble i really may be in! (smile)

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12