AA Motorsales

Story Info
Wife gets a test drive and gets a big deposit.
2.1k words
4.04
54.9k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my husband Ted were out looking for a new car for me. I had a succession of duff old clonkers so was keen, now I was 40, to get something a bit better. We traveled around lots of garages eventually I found a nice red convertible sports car, Oh Ted I said I'd love that. So we spent lots of time going over it and sitting in it and generally ogling it. It was a thing of beauty and I thought would suit me down to the ground. The reality was it just wasn't practical but it was too late I was hooked.

Anyway Ted has this rule that you can't buy a car unless you have had a test drive. A salesman came over with the keys and started chatting to us about it and our trade in car an old Allegro. As it was a two seater and the salesman said he had to accompany me for the test drive, Ted had to wait behind, while we drove off.

Tyrone the used car salesman did the usual sales tricks saying how well the car suited me and how good I looked. I realized he was very good looking and could not help noticing the front of his trousers seemed well filled. Once I'd noticed I found it hard to keep from looking at his crotch, I just could not work out what the jumble of lumps could be, with Ted it was easy to pick out todger or ball outlines in his trousers depending on how he sat. But Tyrone had what looked like a tent.

Take left here he said and soon we were out on a country lane, try taking the bends as quick as you can Tyrone suggested showing the car really did handle well. Soon I was excited with the speed and thrill of it all it was only then that I noticed the wind had opened a few buttons on my top which Tyrone could see clearly inside and my skirt had ridden up with all the turns and gear changes so that my legs were bare virtually up to my panties. The worst of it was I could not do anything to about fixing my clothes as there was a car right behind me. I started to get a buzz showing off like this to Tyrone as I could pretend it was not on purpose, and as I have good legs, a large chest and thin waist I enjoyed showing them off.

Tyrone spotted a little run off which ended under a tree, why don't you pull over here he suggested to let that car go past. So I did. As soon as we stopped he began chatting so how do you like the car he said, I replied very much, well he said you are a thousand pounds short with your car and the cash you have. Do you want to negotiate I said I'm sure there's a deal to be had?

Well what do you have in mind he said, well I said you could knock a hundred pound off the asking price because the exhaust is blowing. Tyrone guffawed, there is nothing wrong with the exhaust he said but if you let me feel your breasts I'll knock the hundred off. Don't be ridiculous I said and went to start the car I want to head back I said, but before I could his hand slid inside my top and bra and began massaging my left tit, he gripped the nipple hard and tapped the squeezed tip with his finger quickly. The sensation was staggering and I relaxed immediately and groaned Oh Goood I said, I saw Tyrone smile as he started to feel my other nipple and undo the remaining buttons. He was expert at fondling my tits and soon he lowered his mouth onto my nipples and suckled them. It felt fantastic I was top down in a car with the top down, under a tree in the country side, the sun was out and everything was great.

After a few minutes he stopped sucking and complimented me on my body, I was reved up as much as the car had been. So that's 100 pound off he said thank you. That leaves you 900 short. I didn't know what to haggle about so I suggested the bonnet was a bit flat and needed a polish. Well he said what a joke, you cant haggle for toffee! I tell you what if you polish my tool I'll knock another 400 off. But you have to polish it with your mouth. Now normally he would have got a slap but I felt flirty after the tit sucking and thought I'd just see what was in his pants to tell the girls about then back out of it. After all Ted was waiting for me.

I reached across and eased down the zipper to reveal no underpants and a mass of skin and hair inside. Tyrone put his hands behind his head as I reached inside his trousers. I grasped something thick and began tugging it out the small gap left by the zip. To my surprise I found it would not come out as it was bent double I got both hands in and eased half of the todger out then eased out the rest. It was huge, I had never seen anything so big It was twice as long as Ted's and maybe 4 times thicker. Good grief I said, don't worry Mama said Tyrone I'll be gentle as I felt his hand press the back of my head downwards. I tried to resist but it was too late I was already bent over his side of the car so it was easy for him to guide his rod towards my face.

I'd only given Ted a blow job a few times ever so was not sure what to do, but anyway after an initial lick I discovered he was very clean and it tasted lovely and manly. Soon I was slurping away like it was a massive pink lollypop. I felt the hand pushing my head lower and more of his piece into my mouth. My lips became stretched tight round the middle of his tool and I felt the bell end tickling my throat I had to breathe through my nose as I taped his legs grunting no deeper. He began to push up and down with his hips while holding my ears in his hands. Keeping my head steady he slid in and out of my mouth. I felt like I was being used in a cheap way, but when I opened my eyes I could see the lovely leather seats and thought I'm getting this car one way or another.

Then he began to buck and groan. I felt hot salty stuff flying into my mouth, I was trying to spit but Tyrone held my nose closed so I had to swallow it all down. After the initial shock it tasted like warm kids medicine and was strangely nice and slippery like oysters.

As I lifted my head I smacked my lips and said so is the car mine? no Tyrone laughed you are still short of cash, how about you open them lovely legs and let me have a little look see at those jewels in those panties. Without further ado he put his hands under my arms and lifted me out of the driver seat and up so I was sat onto top of the car with my legs now dangling into the car cock pit. He eased my pants off and began to lift one leg over the drivers head rest and then after pushing me back to lie down he lifted my other leg over the passenger seat headrest. I was now stretched wide open between the two seats. I strained to lift my head to see his him start to nibble and lick me out. I was already hot but a few licks of his tongue finally pushed me over the edge and I had a massive release my knees straining against the headrests as I came.

In the dull senses of the after glow I felt my self being moved and draped over the bonnet he was careful to place the material of my dress under my ass cheeks and he said well lets see about polishing that bonnet. He lifted my legs up to his shoulders and leaned forward. I felt the tip of his tool press against my slippy slot, no please I said I'd do anything but not get rodgered I'm a married woman you know. He seemed even more excited and fastened his hands on my hips and pulled me down onto his love pole. Oh my God Oh my God I said over and over as I felt the hot girth of his tool opening and pressing me apart, and I'd had 2 kids so I was not small down there. He said how old do you think I am I could only just grunt as he said 21 yesterday, you are my birthday treat. I saw his rippling young 6 pack stomach muscles clench as he drew back and then pushed forward. Inch by inch he pushed into me, when half of his tool was in he encountered resistance. That must be the extent of your old mans tiddler he said.

So he began to work faster and faster in and out just with the half he had got in me, so experienced for such a young chap. I became used to his size and loosened up a bit and he began to press slightly harder and harder and then eventually something gave and he powered up his full length deep inside me. It was like my cheery bursting all over again, my eyes rolled in my head and I floated upwards in an out of body experience. I could see my ass being slid up and down the bonnet as he pumped into me and indeed the back of my skirt was polishing up the paint work. He pumped into me like I was a rag doll and I felt the pain gradually give way to pleasure.

He slid me to the right side of the bonnet for a minute with his tool and then to the left side working each side of my slot into a frenzy while polishing the paint work with my skirt. As I was pinned beneath him I could not move as the orgasm ripped through me and I found myself trying to release the pent up energy somehow. It came out as high pitch meows like a cat, over and over I made the noise in time with each passionate quiver. As I finished with the meows, I heard a big groan and a rippling traveling down the cock in my hole, oh god I thought that's blown the marriage vows, I hope this young cock on legs can be discrete. Load after load pumped deep into me, everything about this guy was twice as long as Ted's including orgasms. I think I blacked out. I woke up to find Tyrone with his cock between my tits smiling up at his camera phone as it clicked. Just gave you a pearl necklace he said and captured it for the bros on you tube. I looked down at all the white sticky jism on my knockers. Oh you dirty bastard I said fancy doing that when someone is out of it.

You are one hot doll he said, and if you keep this up I'll end up giving you the car for free because I'll end up owing you money. Well I said if you fancy more of this you'd better delete that picture and keep schtum or that's it deal off, no car, no repeat haggling and no polishing either.

I managed to get cleaned up and we dressed ourselves again, in full view of a farmer who grinned and waved to us as he went past on his tractor. Surprisingly we had only been gone for half an hour so Ted wasn't too worried, luckily Tyrone had been on lots of test drives and reeled off exactly where you could expect to get to in the time we'd been gone. All was fine until I tried to get out the car, after the rampaging I'd had my legs had turned to jelly, Ted had to hold me up, darling have you been overdoing it he said, little did he know! Turned out that we were still a hundred pounds short to buy the car so I had to wait a week and pop back round to the garage to collect the car and of course get serviced.

I later found out a lot of women had test drives at that garage and quite a few in the village had become pregnant not long afterwards. Seems Tyrone was really good at haggling after all.

The end

Mrs M.G. Bee