Aaah! I Am Nude In Public 5 & 6

Story Info
Julie's humiliation climax.
2k words
4.21
105.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hellen_S
Hellen_S
149 Followers

Hi again! This is the continuation of the story "Aaah! I am nude in public 3 & 4". If you haven't read this one perhaps you must start from "Aaah! I am nude in public 1 & 2" and then "Aaah! I am nude in public 3 & 4"! Some things in there are based on a few experiences I had and most are based on my fantasies! I surely hope you will love the story and vote for me! I love encouragement!

* * * * *

Session 5: Julie's long walk home

Julie was furious. This day she had already been nude in front other people twice. A few hours ago in front of the paperboy (well not only nude, but she had a sexual experience too… she smiled remembering that!) and a few minutes ago nude in front Mike and Eva. The first experience was not at all bad. Julie had an orgasm that she will not easily forget. The second experience was a turn on too, she liked the way Eva was looking at her and she almost got Eva all nude too. But now she was about to be humiliated by being nude in public and this make her feel not at all well.

Mike and Eva walked Julie out by the back door to the parking area. They got into their car and started the engine. Julie begged them to drive her home but they told her that she had to do as the bet was, walk home in the nude! They drove away, leaving Julie along, nude in public and very angry. The door leading from the parking to the stairs inside the building was closed, so Julie had no place to hide. Her cloths were in Mike's house and (as she suddenly realized so were her wallet and her house keys).

Julie stands for some moments to think. She knew that she has to walk 4-5 minutes and the streets are crowded with people. She could wait in the parking until to it got dark, but then people will return from their work and the parking will be very crowded. Waiting has another danger. Erica is now home. She might leave later on and Julie has no keys. So she decides to walk home or better run home.

Julie exits the parking and start walking into the streets. The afternoon air is kind of cool and she feels it making her nipples become harder. Her pussy is still wet and she can feel the cool air caressing her pussy lips as she walks. Since her pussy is totally shaved everyone is able to see all of her privates. Julie feels very humiliated but she realizes that she likes this humiliation. She starts to fantasize that she is a model wearing sexy cloths that walks to the streets and all people start at her, when a voice cuts her of from her daydreams: "Hey, that bitch is totally nude".

Many people start to notice her. Julie starts to walk faster, almost run. She felt her tits swing up and down and she realized that by running she offers a funny show to all people, so she slowed down again. She kept hearing comments and whistles. Most men had something to said, such as: "Wow, what a great pair of tits!", or "I like the way you shave your pussy!". Some comments are really funny and Julie might laugh if she wasn't in such humiliating situation, such as: "Hey, who does your hair? I mean your pussy hair!", or "Hey, all of your cloths are dirty today?". On the other hand, some men said very naughty and mean things to her, such as: "Wow, do you suck as good as you run?", or "Baby I want to fuck that pussy!", or "Shake your cute ass bitch". A man even asked her how much she charges to have sex with him". Poor Julie felt so embarrassed.

A few blocks away from her house Julie had to walk a very crowed street. There are many people and she had to walk very close to many. As she did that, she felt hands touch her bare ass. She thought to stop and complain but she though that the better thing to do is just walk away from the crowd. Hands touched her ass again, squeezed her buttocks and even slide to her pussy. More hands pinched her as she tried to avoid the crowd and run free. She felt people caress and pinch her butt, other people to touch her pussy, her tits, and her nipples. She was defenseless as she tried to run away from people. When she finally broke away she felt so humiliated.

She now is only 1 block away from home. Her troubles are about to finish when she hears the click of a photo-camera just behind her. She turns, totally exposed, and she sees 4 tourists from Japan with their cameras taking pictures of them. She stops and moves one hand to cover her tits and the other to cover her pussy. More tourists approach her from the back and she hears more clicks. Without thinking and in panic, she exposes both her tits and her pussy and covers her bare ass with both her hands. She hear the tourists cheer and take pictures of her now exposed pussy and tits. She breaks away and starts to run to her house. Tourists follow taking pictures. Julie finally is on the front door, she ring Erica. After a few moments (a few moments that allowed the group of tourists to take many more pictures of the nude Julie – she felt so humiliated now that she didn't even make attempts to hide her privates) she opened the main door and Julie run the stairs to her apartment.

To her relief Erica had left the apartment door open for her, so Julie enters home without Erica see that she is all nude. Moments later a nude humiliated Julie collapses on her bed crying from humiliation. God how I get myself into this? On the other hand she finds out that this had make her pussy feel very wet and horny. She couldn't believe herself. She wants to masturbate right now, but she hesitates because of Erica. She didn't want Erica to see her. So she relaxes a little bit and stays there to regain her breath. She thinks of all the hands that had touched her ass and her nipples and even her pussy! God I was very humiliated during this walk! But how did I end up so excited by this humiliation?

Session 6: At home

A few minutes later Erica enters Julie's room and sees Julie nude. She had seen her nude many times since they are roommates almost 2 years, so this does not surprised her.

E: Wow, you are fast!

J: What you mean?

E: Undressed that fast.

J: A yes! It was hot here. I will go for a shower. Hey! No pictures this time!

E: Relax Julie. That was an innocent joke.

J: Ok.

E: Hey, what about tonight?

J: I was in Mike's house. He and Eva will join us to play table games. Mike said something about poker. Suzan will join us too.

E: Poker? But you don't know how to play!

J: Eva gave me some lessons. Perhaps we try this tonight.

E: Hmmm, I don't think so… Poker needs money I am almost broke.

J: Ok will see!

After Julie finished her shower, Mike and Eva called to find out what happened to her. Julie told them that all went ok and didn't tell them the details of her humiliation. She just told them that she ran the entire walk home and that few people saw her, but nobody said anything to her. They confirmed the plan to humiliate Erica this evening.

Julie said to herself: My revenge is about to start. And after I finish humiliating Erica, then it will be your turn my little Eva. I will get even with you too for making me walk home nude.

Julie and Erica spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing. Suzan arrived at 9 the evening and a few minutes later so did Mike and Eva. They sat on the living room and talked for half an hour. Nobody mentioned anything to Erica about Julie's walk home. Finally Julie told that she had poker lessons by Eva and she wants to play poker.

Ev: Well Julie you need to practice poker.

M: Perhaps, we can play tonight?

Er: I don't think so, I play good poker and so do you. Julie and Suzan are beginners and Eva I don't know, but it will not be fair for them!

S: Oh. I am no good in poker, but I don't care, let's play for fun.

Ev: Yes let's play.

Er: Well, we cannot play poker without money and I am kind of broke.

M: How about strip poker?

Er: Grow up Mike! Strip poker? Come on!

Ev: Why? It could be fun.

S: Yes, Mike's idea could be fun.

J: I agree!

Er: Ok, let's do it… but Mike and I will have a lot of fun, since the rest will be nude soon… Poker is a game of skill and requires a lot of practice.

So the 5 of them they set out the table pass the marks and discussed the rules. The rules of the game were very simple: They all start having 10 chips. They may take chips 4 times more (10 chips each time) only by removing some cloths. They all agreed to wear the same amount of clothing so the game would be fair. The clothing they lose would not belong to the winners and nobody could buy his/her cloths back even if he/she win the chips to do it. This way they will have to stay as they are until the game ends. They agree that when one is all nude and had to buy more chips this will be done by buying chips from the winners and they will ask something from him/her (they agreed that this 'something' must be something sexual and daring).

Erica was certain she would win this game. She knew to play poker very well. What she didn't know was that all 4 others had agreed to play against her and even to help each other to humiliate her. She didn't notice that Julie had her sit next to the mirror and this way Suzan could see her cards and inform the others what Erica had.

So they started to play and they wrote down what cloths will everyone will remove for every new set of chips.

Mike

-------

Shoes and socks (1)

Shirt (2)

Trousers (3)

Pants (4)

Suzan

------

Shoes (1)

Dress and stockings (2)

Bra (3)

Panties (4)

Eva

-----

Shoes and socks (1)

T-shirt and jeans (2)

Bra (3)

Panties (4)

Julie

-----

Shoes (1)

Skirt (2)

T-shirt (3)

Panties (4)

(since Julie didn't wear a bra)

Erica didn't wear shoes in the house and since she didn't wear any bra either she had only 3 cloths, so they allowed to wear 2 panties. Erica giggled and went in her room and wore a g-string and above it her black lace panties… She told them that they did not need to do that, since she was certain that she will keep all her clothing. So…

Erica

-----

Skirt (1)

T-shirt (2)

Panties (3)

G-string (4)

The agreement among Mike, Eva, Julie and Suzan was simple. If anyone has better cards than Erica she/he must bet against Erica. They others will bet a few chips and then pass. If Erica had the better hand, they all pass. If Erica folds her cards then they play for real. This way they wouldn't make Erica suspicious and the game could be interesting since someone else might lose too. Julie had made arrangements so that Erica was sitting with her back turned against a mirror. This way all three could see Erica's cards without her knowing! The game had to be very interesting…

To be continued...

************************

If you liked the story, please vote for me, or send me an e-mail!

Kisses to all! Hellen_S

Hellen_S
Hellen_S
149 Followers