Aaron & Chiquita

Story Info
Opposites attract
12.2k words
4.26
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chiquita and Aaron are in the forest, looking at the sky. They are lying on the ground, staring at the moon and the stars. They secretly love each other. They've always lived like best friends, sometimes enemies, but mainly friends. They never told each other how they really felt about each other. They are left stranded on this island since they were eight years old.

"What do you think it's like to be the moon and stars?" Chiquita asks.

Aaron smiles, "I don't know. To provide light to the Earth at night must really be something."

"What about the sun?"

He sighs, "Too bright."

"Sometimes I wish I were the sun."

"Why?"

"I don't know. The idea of providing heat when people are cold sounds very kind."

"You and your ideas again", Aaron chuckles.

"I'm serious."

"Go on, be a story teller", he teases.

"Stop teasing me."

"What's the story going to be tonight?"

".. What if the sun and moon were lovers?"

"What?"

"What if they shared the same skies, and they both got mad at each other, and decided to separate?"

Aaron laughs, "Go on.."

"They both remember each other, even though they have their own lovers. The sun has her sky, and the moon has the stars."

"Very creative.. Never thought of it like that."

"Aaron you have to use your imagination sometimes."

He says nothing.

"How do you think the moon feels about the sun?"

"From the way you put it he must really love her."

"How do you think the sun feels about the moon?"

"You ask so many questions", he says lazily.

"Sorry."

There is a pregnant pause, and everything around them seem so still.

"Chiquita?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think sex feels like?"

"I don't know, from the pictures we saw it must feel good."

"Have you ever thought about doing it?"

"Yeah.."

He rises up above her, and kisses her.

"You didn't pull away this time", he says.

"Last time I wasn't ready."

He kisses her again, and puts his hand above her breast to feel her heart beat, "Your heart is beating so fast."

"Yours is too", she feels his chest.

They kiss more deeply and he kisses her neck, sucks. She gasps.

"Let's go back to the cabin", he says.

"Okay."

They hold hands and walk back toward their cabin. They go inside and they kiss some more, holding each other.

"Can I take those off?" Aaron asks..

"Yes" Chiquita answers, he unties her bra and slowly slides down her panties, slowly kissing her thighs, stomach, and neck as he rises back up. She is completely naked.

"Now you"

He slides down his loin cloth, and he too is completely naked.

"Your so beautiful", Aaron tells her.

"You are too"

"Let's join the bed", he says. She gets in first, then he gets on top of her and they kiss. He is not inside of her yet.

"Your not going to get inside of me?" She asks.

"I want to pleasure you first" came his answer. He made slow love to her, kissed her from her head to her toes, from her toes to her breasts, from her breasts to her lips. She responded with moans and pleasure. He puts a finger inside of her, and she gasps.

"Oh!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, just caught my surprise, keep going", he lightly fingers her, then under her command goes a little bit faster, then he rubs her, and she is completely wet. He goes down on her, licks and sucks, kisses and sticks his tongue inside.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH" she moans. He is working his tongue inside of her, spreads her lips with his fingers, and eats her out more. She wriths her hips in enjoyment. When he is done he sucks on her breasts. They kiss, he kisses her neck while she kisses his ear and puts her tongue in it. When they are done kissing, they stare at each other and he slowly gets on top of her again.

"Are you ready now?"

"Yeah" she answers

They kiss again, and he puts it inside of her. She moans very loud, "OH..AHHHHH... AHHHHH"

He waits, then goes deeper.

"It hurts but feels good.." she whispers in ecstasy, "Are we doing it right?"

"Yeah, it feels right"

"Ahhh.. Go deeper... it feels good"

He goes in deeper and she moans even louder, frowns and bites her lip. First she feels pain, and the more they continue, she begins to feel pleasure, then a satisfied smile appears on her face. She is hot and taking, warm and giving, all at the same time. Their bodies move together in the same pace.

The episode continues for 45 minutes, and they climax together. They both scream, and Chiquita's warm liquid ooze out, then Aaron yells louder and frowns, he turns red, and his liquid in turn comes out. They are catching their breath, and they kiss again and lay down.

"Aaron.. What was that stuff that came out of your thing?"

"I don't know, a love liquid I guess. How do you feel?"

"I feel.. Soo good.. That felt really good..."

"It was.. I want to try it again"

"Me too, I have to catch my breath first"

He kisses her cheek as she catches her breath, her breasts rising then falling. He glides a hand over her breasts, "They look even better without your bra on"

She playfully slaps his hand away, "Be quiet. Your thing looks better without the loin cloth on"

"Shut up"

She laughs, and kisses him on the cheek

"I've seen you naked before"

"No you haven't"

"I have. A while ago, when you were in the river bathing, I saw you"

"What did you see?"

"Just your back area, the two cheeks"

"Don't say that"

"Why?"

"I'm embarrassed.."

"Don't be embarrassed babe, they were cute.. Your whole bum area was. I watched for a while, and you almost saw me"

".. I saw you naked too"

"Liar"

"I did"

"When?"

"I heard noises one night. I went to check on you to see if you were all right, and I saw you yelling, playing with it, it was the biggest thing I ever saw"

He says nothing

"Why did it look so big then it gets so small?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. I guess when its not in use, there's no need for it to be big"

"True"

"Did it seriously hurt?"

"Yeah it did"

"Sorry if I hurt you"

"It's not your fault, it felt good though, very good"

"Let's do it again, I'm ready when you are"

She smiles, "Okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiquita is eating a banana, reading a book.

"What are you reading?"

"I'm looking at these pictures" she answers.

"Let me see" he gets closer and looks at the pictures. It's a human anatomy book, "Your holding it upside down".

She turns it upside up, "Very strange".

"Her breasts are big", Aaron says with awe

"Their not that big".

"Bigger than yours", he throws in.

"I hate when you get like that, you're so mean".

"Sorry, I cant help it. So.. When do you want to do it again?"

"Again?! We went three times last night!"

"So?"

"Don't you get tired?"

".. no".

"Is that all you care about?"

"I care about you".

"It doesn't seem that way, it seems like all you care about is what we did".

"I care about that too".

She tosses the book on the floor and leaves him alone in the room. He follows her.

"Chiquita, wait!" He catches up to her and stops her, she turns around and folds her arms.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, you know I care about you".

"Yeah.. It just scares me.. You remind me of Meeko sometimes".

"Are you comparing me to a monkey?"

"Yeah".

"That's kind of cruel don't you think?"

"You remind me of an animal sometimes. I guess it's in a mans nature to act like you".

"What's that supposed to mean?"

".. nothing".

"You're sensitive. I suppose it's in a woman's nature to be soft".

"Being soft is better than being hard".

He smiles in a naughty way. She catches on to what he is thinking and playfully slaps him. "You're dirty!"

"Don't hit me again".

"I was only playing".

"I know that, but don't hit me again".

"Or what?"

"I'll hit you back. Men are stronger than women".

"Not all of them, some of them are weak".

"Are you calling me weak?"

"What if I am?"

"You weren't saying that last night".

She walks away angry. They don't talk to each other all day. They ignore each other. Finally Chiquita breaks out of her shell and tries talking to Aaron.

"Can you get some firewood?"

"Oh, you're talking to me?"

"Stop being like that Aaron, I'm hungry".

"Eat more bananas".

"You're so cruel".

"Get your own firewood".

"It's dark out there, I'm scared".

He sighs, and takes out the firewood, "I picked out a lot of them", He gives it to her.

"Aren't you going to say anything else?"

He sits back down, "Nope".

She walks away and prepares a stew. She hands him his bowl of stew.

"Thanks", he takes it and puts it away.

"Aren't you going to eat it?"

"Later", He replies dryly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She lies down, because her stomach hurts a little bit. She calls out to Aaron from the other side of the cabin. He doesn't answer, she calls him again.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yes, come here".

He gets up and goes to her, "What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts, can you massage my stomach?"

He waits a while, "Yeah", He massages her stomach very slowly.

"Feel good?" he asks.

"Feels very good".

"This is making me feel strange again, you did this on purpose did you?"

"Maybe.."

He smiles, takes off his loin cloth and they kiss each other. He takes off her panties and goes down on her. After a while he screams, spits and looks at her in horror, she sees blood on his mouth.

"What's wrong????????" She asks.

"Your bleeding!"

She looks down, and screams, "I'm bleeding!" she grabs a sheet, covers herself up and runs out of the cabin. Aaron follows her, and she goes to the river where a water fall is running, and washes herself. Aaron rinses his mouth. Chiquita starts crying. Aaron notices she is crying, but he says nothing. He feels her pain.

When she is ready, they walk back to the cabin. She goes to a private area and covers her area with rags. They make a fire and sit in front of it.

"I remember what Paulie told me", Chiquita says suddenly.

"What?"

"He said I was going to be on my rag one day, and only women go through it. That before the age of 13, I was going to bleed myself".

"Why?" Aaron asks.

"He said that all women go through it, it's how they grow and change. Boys don't have to go through it".

"I'm glad of that!"

Chiquita covers herself up more with her blanket.

"I'm sorry you went through that", she said, "It hurts me to know that happened".

"It wasn't your fault, you didn't know", he says.

"We will probably never do it again".

"When you stop bleeding, we will, but in the meantime, you have to get better first. Is your stomach still hurting?"

"Yeah, and my back a little."

"I'll rub it for you".

"Do you want to?"

"Yes", she lays on the bed again, and he slowly massages her back, occasionally kissing it, and she moans.

"I feel good again".

"It's my job to make you feel good".

She smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiquita wakes up one morning with Aaron right behind her, slowly takes his arm from around her waist, and goes to the river to take a bath. She comes back, and Aaron is still sleeping. She admires his male lips, his skin color, his wavy brown hair.. His chest.. His abs.. he is so male. He wakes up suddenly while she is still admiring him.

"What's wrong?" He asks wiping his eyes.

"Nothing, you just look so perfect."

"Do you do that to me every morning?"

"What?"

"Stare at me?"

"No. I came back and you were still sleeping."

He rises from the bed and stretches, gets out of bed and kisses her.

"What's that noise?" He asks.

"What noise?"

"Sounds like a ship", he opens the curtain and sees a ship sailing towards their direction.

"Let me see", Chiquita says, and sees the sight for herself, "What if they mean harm?"

"Don't panic", Aaron says, "This is an island, people love to visit islands. Remember that's what Paulie taught us?"

"Yeah, I suppose so."

(People get off the ship, and there are a lot of people carrying bags. Among these people is a family, a father, mother, and their beautiful young daughter, Annie, who is a 21 year old Harvard sociology student. The whole family has studied sociology at Harvard, and they are studying the habitats of animals in the tropics.

"What do you see?" Chiquita asks.

"I see people, an old man, an old woman, well not too old at least, and a girl."

"A girl? How old?"

"She looks like she's our age, she's very young."

Chiquita gets up and sees them.

Annie and her family set up camp somewhere not too far from Aaron and Chiquita's nest.

"We have all the food that can supply us for the two weeks we're here", the father says.

"I really don't like the thought of being here, I have mosquito bites on my legs already", the mother complains, putting bug spray on her legs.

"Don't worry, the two weeks will go by pretty fast", the father says, "Just be a little more optimistic will you?"

"I've been trying to be optimistic about this trip since the time we got on that boat."

"Mom and Dad, I'm going to take a walk."

"Where?" the mother asks.

"Not too far."

"I don't think that's a good idea", the mother says, "You don't know what's out there. At least take Martin with you."

"Oh let her go!" The father says, "She's a grown woman with long legs, let her walk those out."

Annie kisses her father on the cheek with happiness and she prances away.

"Don't go too far!" The father yells. The mother is rubbing lotion all over her face.

"I really don't like this idea, I wanted to go to Paris for a month where they have beds made of silk! Do they have that here? No."

"Laura, your really starting to annoy me. Stop your bitching and just relax, okay?!"

She shrugs, "Whatever you say." She takes out a book and things on camp seem more quiet.

Annie wanders away. She loves the nature and all the animals that she sees. From afar, she spots a butterfly and follows it.

Chiquita is taking a nap, and Aaron decides to take a walk. He sees Annie. Little does she know she wandered too far off from where her family is staying. She feels nature calling, and hides in a bush to pee.

"Who's there?" Aaron calls.

Annie jumps, gets up and buttons her pants. All she sees is a young man in a loin cloth.

"Who are you????" She asks.

"Wowwww, you're the first human that I've seen since I've been here", he exclaims.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I've been on this island since I was 8, and haven't seen anyone here since."

"Since you were 8? How old are you now?"

"I turned 21 the first day of spring, March 20th."

"Oh that's nice", Annie feels more relaxed, "My name is Annie, what's your name?"

"Aaron, nice to meet you Annie."

"I actually prefer Anna, Annie sounds too old."

"I like it, its pretty."

She blushes.

"Is that your family?" Aaron asks.

"Yeah, we're here in the tropics for two weeks to study wild life and nature. I come from a family of sociologists, so that's what we study."

"Study?"

"Yeah, read, research, write, observe.. Things like that. I love studying things."

"I study too, but I cant read that very well."

"I'll teach you how to read, if you want me too."

"Yeah, of course. My friend has to learn how to read too."

"Who's your friend?"

"Her name is Chiquita. Her parents were killed in a train wreck years ago, and her uncle adopted her."

"Where did you come in at?"

"Oh me? I was an orphan boy who ran away, and Paulie.. Her uncle found me and took me in. that was in a whole different world though."

"America?" Annie suggests.

"Yeah, from New York. But we traveled all over the place. He didn't like staying in one place. We even lived in Canada for a while. Then Texas for a month, but he didn't like the country life. So we traveled more and more, and he threw in the idea that we were going to live on an island."

"Is he here with you now?"

"No, he died, of a heart attack when we were just pulling in on the island. We were on the boat, and he kept saying that he had chest pains, and he drank scotch, said that would help him. As soon as we put our feet on this Earth, he died. I've always thought he died at the right time. He saw all this beauty", Aaron looks around, "And it made him happy."

"I'm sorry to hear that, that's a sad story."

"No need to be sad, he's all around us. When people die they become a piece of nature."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"I always thought that when people died they stayed in the grave."

Aaron looks at her in a confusing way. Annie hears her parents calling her.

"Coming!" She yells back, "It was nice seeing you, Aaron."

"You too."

She smiles and runs away. Aaron looks after her as she disappears. She runs back to the camp, "I saw a young man! He's the sweetest thing ever."

"A young man?" Her mother asks.

"What young man honey?" Her father asks.

"I met him, he doesn't live far. His name is Aaron and he's my age! He said that he and a friend lived here because their Uncle died years ago. So they had to fend for themselves."

"Sounds like such a tragedy, I would like to meet this boy", The father says, "Maybe he can help us."

"This isn't you making up things again right?" The mother asks.

Annie turns around, "No, why would I make this up?"

"You have a wild imagination Annie."

"Hmph! He was wearing nothing but a loin cloth, so I suppose I do."

"All right, you two stop it. You've been arguing since we got on that boat. Whatever we do at home we are not going to bring it here. We're supposed to enjoy ourselves, right?"

"Yes."

"All right, now let's have dinner."

Aaron goes back to the cabin where Chiquita is. Chiquita is up by now and preparing food.

"I saw a human!"

"A human???"

"Yeah. I spoke with her. Her family is here for two weeks to study here."

"I bet she's an old lady right?"

"No, she's young, our age."

"What does she look like?"

"She's white, her hair is blonde, she has blue eyes, and she's kind of short. Shorter than you."

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes, she's beautiful."

A pang of jealousy runs through Chiquita, "Sounds nice then. Are you going to be friends with her?"

"Gee, I don't know. Who knows????"

Chiquita doesn't say much, and he kisses her, "You know I will always like you."

She smiles and kisses him back.

Lying in bed that night, Annie thinks of Aaron. His tall stature, his beautiful fair skin, his wavy brown hair. What a beautiful and intelligent human being he is. She looks at her parents, her father snores, but her mother just breathes in, and breathes out. She wishes she could be like her parents. They've been together over 20 years, and they met when they were 15. Annie always wished she could find love like that.

The next day she is anxious to meet Aaron again, and she goes to the same spot she met him at. She waits.. But he's not there. She's wearing a green button down shirt, white shorts, and her gym shoes. Her hair is in a long blonde braid cascading down her back. She wanders further so she can see him, and she sees a water fall.

She goes to the water fall and puts her hand in the running river. So cold, but feels great against this hot summer sun. In the distance, she sees a figure.. She frowns in confusion and goes a little near, it's a naked man, bathing. It's Aaron! She gasps and hides behind the bushes. Aaron doesn't realize that Annie saw him, his back was turned. She waits for a while then leaves, and goes back to the place she met him at, and sits on a huge rock.