Aaron to Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley finds a way to make up with Ryan.
2.3k words
4.61
63.9k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abc100
abc100
70 Followers

Waking up the next morning before Ryan, I had dried cum all over my stomach and ass cheeks. I laid there and Ryan immediately woke up, stretched, and rubbed his eyes. I turned over still laying in my bra and panties. Ryan finally gaining vision and seeing me next to him freaked out seeing us both laying together. As I was in part of my Halloween costume and he was naked with morning wood.

"WTF happened?!" shouted Ryan demanding a answer and jumping out of the bed trying to grab something to hide his hard on.

Being the calm one I said "relax, I think we got drunk and passed out" hoping he wouldn't remember too much.

Ryan starting to recollect said "NO! I'm not going to chill! Did I lose my virginity to a dude?! My fucking best friend, I can't believe this! I gotta go man.."

I quickly replied "Ryan don't go, lets calm down and talk about this!" By the time I said that he split.

I finally got up after laying down reminiscing about the night before. Then I hopped in the shower to clean off from last night. I didn't feel any regrets about what happened, only upset that Ryan ran out the way he did. I was a one night stand pretty much and that wasn't going to fly with me. I stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes thinking about how I was going to make things right with Ryan.

Once I got out of the shower I tried texting Ryan to see if he would even talk to me. I texted 3 times and even called once, not one response. After that I thought it would be better to wait it out. In the mean time, I dressed up from the beginning to end of day. Each day I'd play with my sisters dildo, thinking about Halloween night. I'd cum within 15 minutes, I needed the real thing now.

A week passed and I hadn't talk to Ryan at all. This is the longest we hadn't talked in forever. We were best friends and always were in touch with each other. I finally texted him "I need your help cleaning my pool."

Ryan responded with "I kind of have stuff to do."

I replied, "like what stuff? You can't help a friend out?" I knew he didn't have anything to do since he would always be hanging out with me.

Ryan know he doesn't have anything says "alright I'll be over in an hour."

I had an hour and thought of this great plan. If I dressed up as Ashley, I can maybe charm my way into talking to him about what happened. I went into my sister closet and started working on an outfit.

I grabbed a cute striped bikini, booty shorts, a white tank top, and gold 3" heels that were for the beach. I let my hair go wavy and put on these sun glasses I found in my sister's closet. I looked like a hot college girl that was on spring break.

I hear the door open up and Ryan say "Aaron I'm here."

I respond, "just go out back, I'll be down in a min."

Ryan walks outside and doesn't even put two and two together, my pool is clean and you go swimming half naked. His fault for not figuring this out and I plan on using this to my advantage. I walk out and Ryan turns around and sees me in my outfit and says "oh hell no, I'm out of here."

I plead, "just give a second to explain myself."

Ryan says "what is there to explain?"

I quickly get into girl mode and put my hand on his arm and say "I'm sorry."

I give him pouty lips and the eyes even though I'm wearing sunglasses. Ryan tries to fight it, but I know I'm slowly taking him again he says "Aaron, dude.."

I cut him off and quietly correct him "Ashley."

Ryan says "uh Ahh, Ashley, this doesn't feel right. I wish I could take that night back."

I get mad and say "fine, whatever then leave. I'm stupid for even thinking this would work."

Ryan pauses feeling bad says "No, your not stupid. It's just I don't know how I feel about what happened."

I grab his hand, he feels my nails drawing little circles in his palms. I'm slowly seeing how far I can get by doing small little tactics. I say "how do you feel now?"

Ryan starting to feel comfortable says "I'll stay, I just don't want it to be weird."

I smile and say "okay, I kind of lied my pool is clean I just wanted you over to make things right with you."

Ryan feeling dumb looking at the pool "what do you want to do then?"

I reply, "lets go swimming?" I don't really ask I kind of say it like we're going swimming.

Ryan replies "okay, I don't have a bathing suit though."

I tell him "go upstairs and take one of mine."

Ryan goes off and I plan my next move. Ryan comes down and I took off my top and laying in my chair on my stomach. Ryan comes down and is about to jump into the pool and I say "before you jump can you help me put on sun lotion?"

Ryan looks at me with a strange look and responds "put it on yourself."

Acting like a helpless girl I say "my back is hard to reach though."

Ryan with a mad face says "fine then." His face is cute when he's mad.

I smile on the inside and lay on my stomach. Ryan squirts some lotion on my back and starts to smooth it out. I feel his big hands apply it softly to my back and it's turning me on. Ryan applies it near my lower back and I start to lift my ass up a bit. I feel Ryan's semi hard cock hit my ass through his shorts and turn around and say "what are you trying to do?"

Ryan staring at my ass looks at my face and says "uh.. nothing I was just.. Is this good enough?"

I grin look back again and reply "it's fine, I know this is needy but can you get my legs to?"

Ryan didn't even acknowledge and took the free opportunity to grab my thick smooth legs. He lathered them down and almost started to play with my feet and noticed the toe nail polished I put on them.

"You painted your toe nails?" said Ryan.

I replied "do they look cute?"

Ryan responds "they make your feet look nice."

I get up and strip out of the rest of my clothing and notice Ryan checking me out in the corner of eye. We make it to the pool and I sit around the shallow end. If I knew any better Ryan was trying to show off and flirt with me. Ryan would jump off the railing of the pool and do a back flip. Simultaneously trying to splash me when he landed in the water. I yelled "stop splashing me!"

Ryan ignores me, so I slowly start to swim away from him. Before I know it he's jumping in right towards me. I get bored of him splashing me and want to go to the hot tub.

I get out and bend over to grab my towel and see Ryan is looking at me. Ryan asks "are you done swimming?"

I reply "no, I'm going to get in the hot tub."

I set my stuff down next to the hot tub and slowly get in and sit down. A matter of seconds Ryan climbs up over the railing. As Ryan climbs up over and looking where he's stepping, I take a second to admire his body and notice the outline of his cock through the swim trunks. He doesn't catch me looking as he goes to sit down in the hot tub across from me. We talk for a while about random stuff then I make a move.

I start to play footsies with him and he kind of moves his foot. I keep going at it as were talking and I notice he starts to play back. He starts to move his foot up my smooth legs and I do the same. My foot makes it up to his leg and my toe bumps into his semi chub. I say "someone excited?"

Ryan looks down and thinks for a second, "I.. I can't do this." Ryan slowly starts to get up and I jump up to save the moment.

When I reach up I put my hand on his chest and slowly push him back down. I immediately straddle his lap and start rubbing my hands on his neck and shoulders. Ryan relaxes a bit and I whisper in his ear "I'm sorry, just go with it."

I kiss his neck and then Ryan turns to kiss me back. We start making out and he surprises me by biting my lip and slowly pulls his head away. Letting go up my lip and we kiss again. I'm so turned on by this I start grinding on his erection. Ryan is obviously turned on to by all of this he starts running his hands up and down my sides. Ryan then grabs my ass and squeezes it. We hold a long kiss and I pull away and tell him "pull down your shorts."

I get off of him and Ryan complies with what I asked. I pull my hair back and put it into a ponytail. I take a deep breathe and go under the water to start giving him head. I come up about 30 seconds later and go back down again. I come back up after a minute, I thought this was so hot since I've seen it in a porno before. It was even better since I was living it now.

10 minutes or so pass and I keep going underwater and Ryan's eyes are rolled back each time I come up. Ryan says he's about to come so I prepare myself and catch one more deep breathe. I go under and put about 4" of his 6" in my mouth, best I could do with out gagging. Then I feel the explosion hit the back of my mouth. I try to comeback up since I can't breathe, but Ryan holds my head down.

I take most of his load and finally get back up. I yell "you jerk I couldn't breathe."

Ryan like a smart ass replies, "no crap, you had something in your mouth."

I grin at him and say, "Whatever, I need to shower to get the pool water off me."

We both get out and go to the shower under my awning. Ryan lets me go ahead and stands there while I shower. I look at him and say, "we both can shower you know?"

Ryan takes a seconds then gets under the stream with me. My back is facing him and I'm in front of the stream. I untie my bikini bottom and throw it off to the side. I'm sitting there with my ass cheeks exposed to him.

I feel his head kind of poke my cheek as I'm washing my hair. I start to wash my legs and bend over. I keep feeling his head poke my hole. I finally say "well are you going to keep poking me or put it in?!"

Ryan kind of embarrassed replies "uh, I'll put it in."

He starts to penetrate and say "slow down turbo, go in my bag there's some lube in there."

Ryan takes no time and grabs it out of the bag. He puts some on his shaft and tickles my bum putting some on there. I put my hands on the wall and brace myself. Ryan slowly puts his head in and works his way in. I start breathing hard as he gets into a rhythm.

I let Ryan keep going in and out, it feels amazing he's pumping my ass while the shower water hits my back.We go for about 15 minutes and I tell Ryan "let's try a different position."

I turn towards him and direct him to grab my left leg and hook it with his arm. I wrap my arms around his neck and balance on my other leg. I tell Ryan "this is kind of a stretch, so lets finish up."

Ryan acknowledges and puts his head and the rest of his shaft slides in. The real fun starts when he starts fucking me hard. For 2 minutes straight He is going as fast as he can and without warning Ryan pushes his cock all the way into me.

I feel it start pulse and feel the warm cum inside me. I look at him and kiss him, both of us are out of breathe. Ryan slowly slides his cock out of me. I bend down and kiss his cock on head as it's still twitching.

We both shower and I get most of the cum out of my ass and down the drain. After the shower we get out and I wrap the towel around my chest like a girl. Ryan and I go lay by the pool, it's kind of awkward. Not everyday your best friend fucks you in the shower. There's not much to talk about so Ryan leaves after a minute.

The next day I text Ryan and he shows up without question. I dress up like a stripper and give him a lap dance. The day after that I dress up like a teacher and same thing. Everyday we keep having mind blowing sex and I love it.

This goes on for the next 3 weeks and we're like bunnies. I'm turning into an anal whore. I dress up in outfits and we roll play, Ashley gets to have her fun. Ryan stays satisfied so It makes me happy all the way around. Tiffany and James have no clue we're sneaking around doing this until they show up unexpected...

Chapter 3 coming soon...

abc100
abc100
70 Followers