Aaron's First Blow Job

Story Info
Disabled guy gets his first blow job.
1k words
4.06
49.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Nick during my second semester in college. I was 21 he was 22. We were both disabled and in wheelchairs, We were both in residence; a fancy term that meant you were from out of town. I'm not sure what attracted me to Nick, or guys in general, but something about him was alluring. He had a slim build, dark curly hair, and brown-almost black eyes. Nick was the first guy I had ever noticed that way. He was just damn bewitching. The problem was I wasn't sure what I would do if I got him

I had spent a long time trying to figure out why I was attracted to Nick. Every time we took a shower at the same time, I couldn't help staring at his big circumcised dick. Occasionally I would catch him checking out my tool as well, I was surprised that he didn't make any comments about it being too small or ugly because it wasn't cut. I heard rumors that Nick was gay, but didn't know for sure. I had to find out if he was gay and if he would be interested in me. I decided the best time to make my move would be at supper. There were 25 maybe 30 guys in the cafeteria every night. There were no rules as to who could sit where and with whom. Nick and I always sat at the same table, across from each other, with 4 other guys.

On this night I decided to rearrange the seating plan. I pulled my wheelchair in as close to Nick's as I could. About 20 minutes into the meal, I deftly slipped my left hand under the table and gave his inner thigh a gentle squeeze. I felt his body stiffen; I knew he liked what I was doing. I slowly moved my hand up his thigh, and found his cock was rock hard! Our eyes met. We gave a mutual nod to indicate that we understood each other and would talk about it later.

After supper I went back to my room to finish my homework, but had trouble keeping my mind on the books. My mind was on Nick and how hard his dick was when I stole a feel under the table! I was also wondering when or if Nick would come see me at all. It was time for bed and he had not come to my room. I resigned myself to the fact that he wasn't as interested as I thought he was, and wouldn't be coming. Maybe it's for the best I thought as I stripped off my clothes and slid from my chair to my bed; what would I do if he did come? I'd be so embarrassed my dick wouldn't stand up! I rolled onto my side and started to play with myself.

As I lay there in the dark stroking my meat I could hear the squeaky hum of Nick's electric wheelchair. He was coming towards my room! What was I going to do? I began to wish I hadn't made a move on Him. OH SHIT! He was getting closer. I lay in my bed frozen with fear; the hard-on that was progressing had swiftly vanished. I heard his chair hit my bedroom door and it opened with a thud. I heard the click of the door as it closed behind him. He made his way to my nightstand and turned on the lamp.

"Aaron, I know you're awake, and I know you want me, right?"

"Yes" I said, not turning over to face him.

"You want me to suck your cock"?

"Yes"

I turned over, surprised to see that my cock was standing straight up, ready for action! Apparently I was more excited then I thought, my dick was so hard that the foreskin started to roll back on its own, exposing the purple head.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Nick bent over, kissed me lightly on my mouth and said

"Don't worry about it. We can talk later. You already know the answer to what you've been wondering all along. I am gay, you did figure that out?"

I couldn't speak; all I could do was nod. He was gay that's for sure!

"Now just relax, he said, in a low sexy voice."

Nick placed his hand on my shoulder and then moved his hand down the sheet that covered the rest of my body; my body stiffened as he inched closer to my throbbing cock. After what seemed like an eternity his hand finally reached my dick, he gave it a gentle squeeze, my legs stiffened with excitement. Cupping my balls in his other hand, he reached up and pulled the sheet down with one quick motion; there I was, fully exposed to another guy for the first time.

With my balls still in his hand, Nick placed his tongue on my swollen cock head. I felt his hand clamp around my dick and winced in pain as he pulled my foreskin all the way back revealing all of the cock head. His mouth now covered the head completely. I closed my eyes and moaned with delight as I felt his tongue wash over my dick. This was the best feeling I had ever had. There was guy with his mouth on my dick and sucking it like it was his last meal!

I heard Nick utter a guttural moan, as the last of my cock slipped into his throat. He continued to slurp and suck for several minutes. Then his tongue slid to the sensitive area under my cock head. My legs stiffened again as I shot a hot wad of cum down his throat. He skillfully swallowed every drop.

I heard a pop as my dick fell from his mouth. Nick leaned in close to me and said, "Thank you, I needed that. Next time you'll return the favor?"

I smiled and uttered a soft "Oh yeah!"

Nick pulled my sheet back up over my body, and without another word left my room.