Aaron's Lolita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it on my panties," she whispered.

Aaron growled, his body tightening like a bow, nearly throwing her back, and he came. Hard...long...painfully...erotically...his body jerking, his mouth open to allow noises that were nothing less than animalistic to emerge. Spasming, he watched his body shoot hot ribbons of white cum all over her pretty hand, and those prettier thighs, and when a stream darkened her light silky panties, he came harder, moaning deeply.

It subsided, after what seemed like an hour of pleasure, leaving him bodily limp, feeling as if his soul had been drained, and he rolled his head back against the couch, gasping.

Leila purred as if she'd just won a gold medal, her hand slowing, making him shake and convulse every time her fingers rose on his shaft and over the head of his softening cock. He endured it, because when he looked at her, his eyes opened just a slit, she was watching herself play with him, utterly enrapt. He didn't have the heart to ask her not to touch him, even if it was almost too much sensation for him to endure. When finally she stopped the motion of her hand, he could feel himself starting to pulse again...the hot race of blood starting somewhere in the vicinity of his heart.

Leila tore her gaze away from the man's cock in her hand, and looked at the man himself with soft eyes.

"I want to make you feel like that again," she whispered, her voice raw with desire.

Aaron put his hand over hers, their fingers threading together, both wet with his cum. He wondered if he'd ever experienced anything so blatantly sexual, or so perfectly sweet.

"Baby," he murmured, "it'll take me a few minutes to recover." He chuckled softly. "That was....incredible."

She blushed, and smiled almost shyly. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Looking down at their hands, she grinned devilishly. "I made a mess," she sighed playfully.

"Mmmmm. Yes, you did, Princess." The term of endearment made her blush harder. "Now it's my turn." Leila raised a brow at him questioningly but he only reached for the box of tissues on the side table. After the next minute or so, he decided he never wanted to have to clean himself up alone again; having her help was too erotic. Then he tossed them to the floor, adjusted his trousers, and took her hands in his.

"Stand up, baby," he ordered softly, scooting to sit at the edge of the sofa as she did, his knees apart, with her standing between them. He raised his hands to her shoulders, where the thin straps of the dress were already slipping dangerously low, sliding one finger under each strap and moving them down over her softly freckled shoulders. The bodice of the dress lost its taut position, beginning to gape. Aaron leaned forward, licking the skin there, the sides of his tongue skimming the inner slopes of her breasts, growling a little when she jumped and moaned, holding his head.

His fingers slid the straps to her elbows; he tugged to get her hands down and the straps off. When he did, the bodice slumped down to her waist, revealing her perfect breasts, barely and proudly held up for his mouth by a little scrap of strapless bra that matched her panties. He kissed her, on that satiny strip of flesh just between them, inhaling the scent of aroused woman and child-innocence and her hot perfume, alternating licks with his kisses, loving the way she moaned and pressed his head into her and squirmed. He loved the way she whimpered when he kissed his way slowly, passionately, along the upper edges of her bra, over the fullness of each breast, only an inch from the hardening nipples that he felt brushing his cheek as he moved. He sucked her skin on the inside upper curve of her left breast; she moaned softly.

Pulling back just a bit, he looked at her, displayed so prettily for him, and at the small, hard spots of her nipples like tight little rosebuds under the fabric, pouting for his mouth. She sighed, and he could hear the rush of her breath through her lungs and feel the warmth of her close to him each time her breath moved in her chest, pushing her forward, as if in the very act of taking in air she was begging.

"Please," she whispered quietly, sounding so sweet he smiled. Then he parted his lips and put them over her left nipple, sucking her through the fabric.

Leila's hands convulsed on his head, pulling him hard into her, and pushing her breast hard into his mouth. Aaron laved her with heat, sucked and nibbled and licked at her nipple until she was breathing moans and pleas.

"Oh.....please.....please!" she hissed, undulating her body in innocent attempts to get her breast father into his mouth.

He drew away, looking up at her, her face flushed with desire, her lips parted and wet. Then he put his hands up, cupping her tits, running his thumbs across the hardened nipples, and pinching them lightly. She bit her lip and whined softly, back arching, head falling back a little, hands on his shoulders.

Aaron put his hands to the flimsy little scrap of a bra between her breasts and tore it open so it fell in shreds and threads to the floor, her pretty, plump breasts bare, nipples pale pink and tight with arousal. Aaron put his mouth back to her, taking her right nipple between his teeth, lightly teasing and raking her, then soothing with licks and sucks while her moans and whimpers grew louder; stronger. More frenzied. He felt the rough stubble of his chin and cheeks abrading her, arousing her, and growled at the knowledge that he was marking her for his own. She was his.

Leila trembled as he used and adored and assaulted her breasts, Aaron by turns being gentle and forceful, taking what he wanted of her cream and honey skin. And only after a long, long time did he take himself away from her, reclining back on the sofa, looking up at her, his cock stiff as iron again. She stood there before him, shaking slightly, skin reddened from his mouth and teeth, dress around her hips. She was a siren. A slut, and an innocent angel, all at once.

"Take your hair down."

Leila reached up, removed the clips or pins, showering that fiery hair down over her shoulders.

"Take off the dress, " he said firmly.

She put her hands at her waist, pushing slightly, and the material slipped down, pooling around her feet in those ridiculously high heels. Her body was slim and plump in the right places; the slight swell of her thighs and hips were feminine and so very, very young...

"You're so beautiful," Aaron breathed, and Leila relaxed visibly, as if his approval was what she'd needed; wanted. Rising, Aaron took her by the hands, turning her as she stepped out of the dress so that now he was facing the sofa and she had her back to it. He slid down to his knees in front of her, sliding his hands across her body as he did. Her arms, the sides of her breasts, her waist, hips. Her outer thighs, her calves. Then he traveled back up again, but only as far as the little pair of panties that hid her sweet pussy from his eyes; his mouth. Bending forward, he kissed her pretty little navel, sliding his tongue around it, making her giggle and gasp and her hips thrust forward. He could smell the hot arousal of her and he put his hands between her legs, pushing her thighs open a bit; she wobbled on the heels, putting her hands back on his shoulders for balance.

He should have been a gentleman, he supposed, and let her take off the shoes, but hell, they made her legs seem miles long and her ankles so sweet and delicate that he didn't have the heart. The contrast of innocent little prom queen and wanton was making his cock throb painfully.

Aaron looked up to find her shaking and watching him, suddenly looking small and shy and he knew she was realizing how much she'd put herself at his mercy.

"Take off the panties, Princess," he growled.

She put her hands on the panties, at her hips, and in a motion that was awkward and unpracticed, she slid them down over her hips. Because she was in the tight space between him and the sofa she couldn't bend down to push them farther; the panties snagged and hung, just above her knees.

Aaron's nose was inches from the softest, sweetest smelling cunt he'd ever had displayed for his pleasure. She was not shaved, or even trimmed; instead, her rosebud-colored-freckles-on-milk skin boasted velvety curls the color of that hot sauce he loved so much. Her hands were knotted into fists at her sides. Aaron closed his eyes, inhaling...and his cock beat in hard time with his heart.

Rising, Aaron stepped back until he could feel the fire at the backs of his thighs, staring at her, her panties around her knees, her eyes wide and waiting. Slowly, he undressed. Shoes, socks...trousers, boxers. She forgot to be nervous about her own body, staring at his.

"Sit down, Leila," he said in a tone he might have used telling a child to pick up her toys. When she moved to slip off the panties first, he stopped her. "No. You can slip them down but leave them on, and sit down."

Leila nudged the panties; they slid down to her ankles and she sat as gracefully as she could, with panties cuffing her ankles and those high heels a handicap in themselves, sinking down onto the sofa.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," Aaron whispered.

She did, as far as the panties would allow, planting her feet farther apart, hands at her sides, tits warm as fresh cream in the firelight, hair burning like his need. The soft curls between her thighs parted too, and he caught a glimpse of moist pink pussy lips, and groaned.

Moving back toward the sofa, he stood over her for a moment, his cock jutting out hard and throbbing at the right height for her to lean forward and open her mouth....

He went to his knees in front of her again, reaching down to remove her panties and toss them in the direction of his clothes, fully intending to keep them. With one hand on either of her thighs, he pushed her legs open farther and she moved her feet wider, sinking back into the sofa, exposing her perfect, wet, delicious pink slit to his gaze.

Aaron rocked forward, taking her nipples again, making his little angel moan, never moving his hands from her thighs. She wrapped her fingers around his head, pushing her tits into his avid mouth, whimpering and making soft begging noises, back arching, legs trembling in his grasp. Teasing and arousing her with his mouth, Aaron marked her throat and chin and shoulders and plump tits with the rough stubble of his chin and cheeks and all the while she bowed up toward him and gasped and asked for more...more....

Sliding his hands up her thighs while he sucked her tight little nipples, Aaron touched the swollen lips of her with his thumbs, parting her. Leila cried out a little, sinking farther back into the cushions. He kept her open with one hand and with the other, slid a fingertip from the base of her cunt up to her clit, and she jolted and jerked and groaned. Suddenly, he ducked his head, planting his mouth over her cunt, licking her clit.

Leila screamed.

Her fingernails dug into his scalp and she bucked up, pushing her cunt at his mouth, but he only gave her the one feel of his tongue. Nose-to-cunt with her, he grabbed her behind the knees, pulling her ass to the edge of the sofa, making her gasp. Then he pushed her thighs open again, farther this time, and the smell of her--hot, ripe, sweet and tart--made his mouth water. He buried himself in her cunt.

Aaron ate her pussy wildly, all his intentions to be slow and make her crazy lost in his own hunger for this taste of paradise between her soft thighs. He licked and sucked at her clit, slid his tongue up and down, up and down, along her slit. Fucked her tight pink hole with his rolled tongue; wrapping his arms around her thighs, he lifted her ass off the sofa and to his mouth, feasting.

Leila sobbed and begged and writhed, trying to get her fingers into the sloppy wet mess he was making of her, to stroke her clit and get off, but he wouldn't allow her to end it so fast. She was pushing his head down and her hips up in rhythmic thrusts, fucking his face like some seasoned cumslut rather than the sweet little girl he knew. She begged, then pleaded, then swore softly at him.

"Oh god, pleeeease Mister Wagner," she gasped. "PLEASE. Make me cum!"

Instead, he went on fucking her with his tongue, as deeply as he could, his thumbs rubbing on either side of her slippery, swollen clit. Always pushing her toward it...never letting her get there. Her cunt was oozing the sweetest arousal he'd ever tasted, the lips swelling and getting slicker. Hotter. He ate and ate at her, licked and sucked and fucked her pussy. She put her high-heeled feet on the edge of the sofa, to push herself harder at him.

"Please..." she gasped as his hands grabbed her tits, pinching her tight little nipples and his mouth went back to her clit. "Please.....please.....PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!"

Aaron took her clit between his lips, rolling and sucking it, flicking it with his tongue. Leila arched and laid back her head and screamed, her hands scratching madly at his shoulders. She came, her body bouncing between his mouth and the sofa, hips wild in her passion, cunt flooding with juices that covered his lips and chin and nose. He was relentless, pushing her harder and harder, sucking her clit even as her spasms calmed and she began begging him to stop, refusing to allow her time to bottom out before pushing her up again. She made high-pitched, open mouthed cries, trying to push him away, until she passed some point of pleasure and began to moan and writhe again, nearly sobbing with the intensity of it.

He gentled his mouth but continued licking and sucking at her, loving the taste of her cunt juices on his tongue; wanting her ready for the next fantasy.

Leila was mewling and whimpering in pleasure when Aaron took his mouth away; she made a soft sound of disappointment until he came up to kiss her, and she had the first taste of her own cunt. Aroused and shocked by the sharing of her pleasure, she kissed him, and licked delicately, kitten-like, at his chin and lips and cheeks, cleaning him and learning her own flavor. Then he took her by the hands, her smaller, softer ones so delicate in his own, pulling her to her feet.

"Come on, baby," he murmured, walking backward, leading her toward the fire. Leila's face was flushed with pleasure, her cheeks warm and pink, a look of delicious satisfaction in her eyes.

Aaron drew her to her knees before the fire, lowering himself with her and they knelt there and he kissed her....over, and over and over, the heat sated for a little while, the embers banked. She sighed and moaned and made sweet, soft sounds that throbbed through his cock, her hands like delicate little wings on his skin. Aaron's hands were on her face, stroking her cheeks while he devoured her mouth and taught his little angel to suck at his tongue.

He pulled her down. Lying on his back on the floor before the fire, Aaron pulled her atop him, the length of her so delicate and soft and light; his cock rubbing at the silky curls between her thighs. He raised one knee to part her legs; her knees naturally straddling him as he continued kissing her, never releasing her mouth or taking his hands from her precious face. As her thighs parted, his cock pushed up against the wet folds of her cunt and he rocked his hips up and back, parting her lips farther; getting his cock wet with her delicious juices.

Leila wrapped her arms up behind his shoulders and put her weight on her elbows and knees, levering her hips up and moving against him. Aaron moved his hips up, she pushed down. He pulled down, she followed him, never letting her wet cunt lose contact with his cock. She broke from his kiss, both of them gasping, and bent down to whisper in his ear, "Fuck me."

Aaron groaned, his hands tightening on her face just before he slid them down to cup and caress her breasts, his cock insistent between her thighs.

"Please," she breathed in his ear, moving her hips so that the head of his cock was at the slick entrance to her cunt. "Pretty please, Mister Wagner?"

Aaron had no control. He grabbed her tits, shoved his cock up; buried the whole hot, hard, pulsing length of his meat into her cunt, and arched his neck, crying out aloud at the feel of her around his shaft. It took nearly a minute for her reaction to come clearly into his fuzzy brain.

Leila's hands were like claws on his shoulders, nails digging into his skin. She was shaking, and he was sure that at the moment he'd taken her so roughly, she'd sobbed in his ear.

"Baby....baby, what's wrong?" he murmured, stroking his big hands up and down her back.

"I never..........I never......." was all she gasped.

Aaron froze. "You've never....done this?" he rasped, his voice cracking a little.

She shook her head on his shoulder. "I...my last boyfriend and me...we fooled around a little, but....we never...."

Aaron wrapped his arms around her; smoothing his rough hands over her silk skin, calling himself all manner of filth for having been so stupid with someone so precious.

"I'm sorry, baby. So sorry. I promise I won't ever hurt you again." He gentled her with his words and then with kisses, all the while, the thick, throbbing length of his dick buried so deep inside her that she was stuffed full of him and yet he stayed motionless, barely daring to breathe in an effort to let her adjust to him. He wiped tears off her cheeks; she bit her lip in that soft, blatantly sexual way that was so beautifully innocent. He murmured soothingly to her; little by little, she began to squirm, pushing a little, then rocking, her body sliding back and forth just a few inches in one direction, then the other, but it was enough to make Aaron clench his fists on the carpet and moan for her to stop.

"It's okay," she whispered in his ear. "It feels..."

"How does it feel, Princess?" he rasped, forcing his hands to open so he could grasp her silky hips and help her move up. Back. Up. Back.

"Mmmmmmmm it feels..." she closed her eyes, moving a little harder against him, shoving her cunt down around his shaft deeper. "It feels so hard," she whispered. "Hot. It feels so good, but--"

Aaron wanted to scream no. He was afraid she was going to stop; to say that it wasn't as good as she'd wanted it to be, that he wasn't what she'd wanted. But instead, she pushed at his shoulders, sitting up astride him, and his cock slid impossibly deeper into her and she gasped loudly.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "Yessssssssss. Like this! It's so deep. So hard..." Her eyes closed, she rose up on her knees, only to slam down again onto his erection, and Aaron cried out with pleasure.

Aaron cupped her tits, rubbed over her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers; she put her hands over his and pushed herself harder into his hands.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she chanted sweetly, and every 'yes' was punctuated by her wet fist-tight cunt sliding up and down his thick cock. Every slide ended with her body mashed down against his with a wet little sound that made Aaron moan.

"YES! Oh....yessss," Lelia whimpered, her body moving faster, her cunt soaking him with sweet liquid arousal. She looked down on him with her face soft and pink, flushed with need. "Oh...oh....oh.....Mister Wagner....PLEEEEASE come inside me!!!"

She started to shake, her head falling back, her hands grabbing at his wrists and at the first feel of her cunt squeezing him in rhythmic waves of her orgasm, Aaron shoved his cock up into her as high and tight and far as he could reach, grabbing her hips and shoving her down onto him as he began to spurt heavy ribbons of cream into her pussy.

They moaned together, bodies arching hard and spasming in mutual orgasm. Leila whimpered--a sweet, high-pitched, gasping sound of pleasure while Aaron groaned, teeth grinding hard, using her as his hot little cumslut; the sweet princess who took his thick white load. They were both shaking when it was over. Leila slumped down onto his chest and all Aaron could do was hold her, stroke her, and catch his breath.