Aaron's New Stepsister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, of course." Aaron was relieved by this conversation. He was angry that he and Kristy hadn't been more careful, but at the same time felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Out of respect for Stephen he resolved that during periods of time where Stephen was at the house but the parents weren't he would still take Kristy out in his car and not in the bedroom, but he was glad that during those periods of time when only Stephen was at the house if he and Kristy wanted to sneak off together they didn't have to make up some bullshit excuse to him anymore.

Aaron and Stephen got back into Aaron's car as they rode home after their workout. Aaron suddenly remembered something Stephen had said earlier.

"Hey, Stephen, what was that comment you made about 'eskimo brothers?' What does that mean?"

"Oh, it means that if two guys have slept with the same woman, they're 'eskimo brothers.' Just a slang term I heard on a TV show, some of my friends and I have used that term when applicable."

"And you really don't mind it at all? Being 'eskimo brothers' with someone you know?"

"Nah, don't give a damn. Everybody's slept with somebody before, don't care about overlap with my friends."

"Interesting," Aaron thought. "And from what I've seen, you prefer blondes, right?"

"Indeed I do," Stephen laughed.

"In that case, I have someone I think you might like to meet."

-------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later, Aaron had gained enough money from his job to afford his own apartment that was closer to his workplace. He was sad that he wouldn't have his father, Stephen, Heather and especially Kristy as part of his day-to-day life anymore, but it was the right move, as he was definitely getting too old to live at home anymore. There was also the added benefit that the place he decided to live at was in the middle of the commute from their house to the Arizona State campus, so Kristy could stop by after class whenever she wanted without having to go out of her way.

Since Stephen was also gaining a decent amount of money at this point, their parents asked why the two of them couldn't move in together to share the cost, but he and Stephen had a conversation that affirmed that while in other circumstances that would be an ideal scenario, the fact that Aaron was sleeping with Stephen's sister made it way too strange and would be unfair to both of them. Stephen in turn made up some excuse to their parents that he eventually wanted to buy a stake in his current company and needed to save up as much money as possible.

Stephen also began to date Tracy per Aaron's recommendations, and the two of them seemed to hit it off really well. Tracy was initially upset that she was being cut out from Aaron and Kristy, but later thanked them as she realized it was just sex with them and that she had a real connection with Stephen.

Aaron enjoyed living on his own, and enjoyed the fact that Kristy stopped by whenever she could and they could be as loud as they wanted while making love in the comfort of a bed instead of a cramped car. Aaron also made sure to visit home as often as he could as well to enjoy the non-sexual benefits of having a family.

Just when it seemed that everything was going perfectly, Aaron soon received news that complicated matters. From his visits home, Aaron surmised that his father and Heather had reached a rough patch of sorts, and he soon found out from conversations with Stephen that things didn't really seem to be working out between the two of them. They apparently both seemed to agree that they rushed into marriage and their lifestyles didn't seem to be compatible. Aaron knew that if the two of them split up that he and Kristy could eventually pursue a public relationship (it would still be considered odd, but in general people probably wouldn't care too much about the fact that their parents were married for less than a year, especially considering that's not even how they initially knew each other).

That being said, Aaron was fine with the situation at hand and that luxury paled in comparison to the fact that his father was his best friend and the person who raised him to be a man, and Aaron wanted him to find happiness after being alone for two decades.

Stephen informed him that Kristy was unaware of the strife since their parents didn't know if she would be able to handle it, and might wrongfully blame herself. They didn't want her to know about their issues until a divorce was finalized.

Eventually, however, the day of reckoning came. His father and Heather officially filed for divorce. Aaron had a lengthy conversation with his father, and Keith disclosed that the divorce was amicable and that they both realized that they just weren't compatible with each other as people. Apparently, to Aaron's surprise, his dad revealed that he and Heather had been casually dating off and on for quite a few years and wanted to see if a real relationship would work so they gave dating and then marriage a shot, but found out that outside the bedroom they just weren't right for each other as people.

The divorce proceedings were extremely quick, as they agreed to terms quickly to avoid any issues. Aaron reassured his father that there would be other women in the future for him, feeling horrible about all of this.

Apparently, the three of them decided not to inform Kristy about the divorce until right before the three of them moved out, right before the divorce was finalized. Stephen moved into an apartment with some friends while Heather and Kristy moved into a condo together. Aaron thought it was a bit of a bad move to hit Kristy with all this news all at once, so he gave her a week without contacting her in order to let her compose herself.

Eventually Aaron received a text from Heather; she was away on business for a few days. She suggested that he should go talk to Kristy to sort the situation out and check up on her. Aaron was still sad at the fact that his father had not found happiness after all, but at least he knew that there was some consolation in the fact that now he and Kristy could sleep together, openly date after a while, and potentially even eventually marry with few repercussions.

Aaron texted Kristy that they needed to talk and she set up a time for him to drop by the condo, which she had to herself for a few days. Aaron was certainly hoping that after a week's time she wasn't filled with grief or anything, and would be ready to make love to him, without any incestuous complications this time as they were no longer siblings.

On that day, Aaron walked up to her condo and knocked on the door. He heard Kristy's sweet voice answer that it was unlocked.

Aaron walked into the condo. Kristy was playing with her iPhone with the TV on.

"Hey, what's up?" she said nonchalantly. She didn't look up from her phone as she talked to him.

"How are you feeling?" Aaron asked. "You know, about everything?"

"Eh, I feel fine," Kristy responded. "I could tell they weren't right for each other after a few months. No offense to your dad or anything, I'm mostly talking about on her part, she can't maintain relationships."

"So you're not broken up or sad at all?"

"Not really," Kristy replied bluntly. "Well, I thought I'd be sad that I was moving out of that huge house with all that space, but we were sharing that house with four people and here it's just the two of us, so not really that big of a difference."

Aaron was glad that she was taking it well and clearly wasn't broken up about it. He decided to cut to the chase. "So, um, you busy later tonight?" he asked.

"Actually, I'm really tired," she responded. It was only 9 pm, a time way earlier than she ever went to bed at before. "I think I'm going to go to sleep, you should probably leave."

This was bizarre to Aaron, and he was certainly disappointed that he wouldn't be able to sleep with her tonight, but he assumed that she was hiding some sort of grief underneath the surface and wasn't ready yet. He should give her some time.

"Sure, sure, I understand, I'll leave."

Aaron started to walk towards the door. Kristy called out to him as he left.

"Hey Aaron, good luck with the whole sports marketing thing. I hope you make it in the business and everything. You're a good guy; our time together has been fun."

Aaron paused and thought about what she said. He started to get angry.

"Wait, what did you say?" he responded. "Good luck? It HAS been fun, past tense? Are you saying you don't want to see me again?"

"Well, I mean, no offense...." Kristy replied, "but I mean, our parents aren't married anymore or anything, so what's the point? I had a good time though, don't get me wrong! Thanks and everything!"

Aaron was infuriated. After all the time he spent with her....after all the times they bonded...after the love that they have shared...

His worst fears were now confirmed: she was using him. She was using him because he was technically her brother in some sense, so she was using him as a replacement for Stephen. Nothing about Aaron as a person meant anything to her; it was the fact that he was legally her sibling and nothing else. And now that they weren't siblings anymore, she had no interest in him. No interest in the person that had been there for her for the last few months through all her troubles, no interest in the person that she had passionately been making love to. Aaron was deeply heartbroken, as well as being infuriated.

"After everything," Aaron fumed, "after everything we've shared."

He started yelling now. "You're just going to cut it off? Just like that? We were more than just stepsiblings, Kristy! I shared everything with you! And now this? Now this?"

"Listen, I'm sorry Aaron, you're a cool guy and everything, and it's just.....you know...." she replied.

"You know? You know? I know what, Kristy? That I'm not technically your brother anymore? You're ditching me after everything we've shared, because of some piece of paper sitting in a court house?"

Kristy shrugged. "Sorry, Aaron, I don't know what to tell you," she replied as she continued playing on her phone, breaking Aaron's heart into pieces.

Aaron's internal temperature was boiling, and he couldn't control himself anymore.

"You know what? Fine, fine, whatever... Adios to you, get out of my life!" he yelled at her.

He was dying to yell out, "Why don't you go ahead and drug Stephen and rape him in his sleep, we both know that's what you really want!" and thought that in his mind, but was able to control himself and not say it out loud.

Aaron stormed out of the room and started to walk briskly back towards his car. Kristy yelled something to him as he left, but he ignored her.

As he started to walk, his knees trembled as he remembered how he and Kristy had cuddled and watched movies together, how she always gave money to homeless people and taught him the compassion to do the same, how they had each other laughing to the point of tears with their inside jokes, how they had shared their secrets, concerns and ambitions with each other, how they had so many intimate moments, how they had passionately kissed, how they laid together comfortably in bed while making small talk, how they had passionately made love in a way neither of them had experienced before.

No.

He couldn't end that.

He couldn't end that like this.

Aaron turned around and headed back to the condo. He opened the door and walked in.

"Listen...." Aaron said to her as she turned her head up to look at him. "I'm...sorry. I didn't mean any of that. I hope you understand why I was upset."

She continued to be silent as he resumed his talk. Aaron knew he needed to pour his heart out. He couldn't mess this up.

"Listen, I.....I've cherished every moment I've spent with you. The whole sleeping together thing, it was great, it really was, and way better than anything I've ever experienced before. But you know what? I don't care about that. I don't care if I never get to feel your physical touch ever again for the rest of my life. I just know that you need you IN my life, in any capacity!"

Kristy listened in rapt attention as he continued. "You've touched me with your endless generosity and compassion. You've taught me to care for my fellow man in a manner that I never had before. You've made me a better person. You're the only person I've ever met with whom I've felt that every moment I spent with them made me a better person. You're caring, and you're loving, and you're wonderful."

Both of them began to hold back tears as Aaron continued. "I've had long term girlfriends before but never felt anything with them even close to the way I feel for you. And it wasn't just as a lover, or as a mate. I felt, for the first time, what it was like to have a sister – someone who will love you, unconditionally, no matter how much you fuck up or the mistakes you make, the feeling of someone who will always be there, will always care, who you can share anything with."

"And so," he finalized, "all in all, the truth is, no matter what you decide, it's your decision whether you want to see me again or not. But you need to know a few things. First of all, I will always love you."

He paused. Both of them shuddered. It was the first time either of them had said that.

He continued, "And I need you to be in my life, in any capacity, from now until the day I die." He paused and composed himself again.

He finished his speech. "And I will always consider you my sister."

That did it. She walked over, pulled down his pants, pulled out his cock and began enthusiastically sucking his cock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Kristy made love that night so furiously that they felt they were possessed. After she initially took his cock in her mouth, they had sex in as many ways as they could. They finished up with Aaron entering her from behind as they orgasmed together after almost an hour of love. Aaron finished inside her, his hot cum deposited deep in her pussy. After a few minutes, Kristy cleaned herself. They both calmed down and then embraced together in her bed.

"You know what, Aaron?" she said. "You're really not as smart as you think you are. Did you know that?"

Aaron was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I can't believe you fell for that act," she said as she kissed him on the forehead. "I was playing hard to get because I knew it would get you to admit that you loved me. And boy, did I get that and way more!"

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Oh, I had a feeling you would be skeptical, big brother," Kristy laughed as she replied. "So I composed a draft on my e-mail and then waited until your car parked to send the e-mail to you on my phone as you walked in, because I knew I would keep you so occupied that you wouldn't have any chance to check your e-mail on your phone while you were here. Please, brother, check your e-mail right now!"

Aaron reached for his phone and launched his e-mail app. He saw that he had an e-mail from Kristy at 8:57pm, a few minutes before he walked into her condo to talk to her. He started to well up as he read what the e-mail said.

---

My dearest Aaron,

I will always love you and I can't wait to feel your love deep inside me later tonight. Sorry in advance for the charade, but I think we will both eventually agree that it was well worth it! In addition, I want to see what our lovemaking would be like if you thought that you lost me and then won me back again by admitting that you loved me. I hope my high school drama classes taught me enough for me to be able to pretend, at least for a short while, while that I don't want to immediately jump on the love of my life as soon as you enter the door!

Love always,

Kristy

---

Aaron re-read the e-mail and almost felt like weeping. She loved him, always had, always will, and never stopped. Everything he ever wanted. He embraced her, and they went to sleep.

Aaron felt he was in heaven. Still, there was one last detail that needed to be checked. One last confirmation. A few hours later, Aaron slowly snuck away as Kristy was soundly sleeping, and closed the bedroom door behind him.

Aaron opened up the backpack that Kristy had left at the doorstep, and pulled out her laptop. For maximum caution, he zipped her bag back up and then walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

He put her laptop on the counter and opened it up.

Aaron felt bad about invading her privacy like this, but he had to know. It was far too important.

With the laptop opened, he trembled as he began to input letters he had previously entered in order to crack the password.

Please don't work, he thought to himself. Please don't work.

He put his fingers on the keyboard and slowly entered the word.

S-T-E-P-H-E-N.

The moment between when he hit enter after typing that word and when the computer registered his response felt like an eternity.

The answer:

"PASSWORD INCORRECT. TRY AGAIN."

Aaron sighed in relief. Could it be? Maybe she changed it up, or inputted his middle name or birthday also or something for more security. He had one more chance.

Aaron went back to the "Enter password" screen, and entered the letters extremely slowly.

This was it. This would decide his future.

He pressed shift, then hit the "A" button to input a capital "A." He hit then same button again without shift, then an "r," then an "o," then an "n."

A-a-r-o-n.

He closed his eyes, almost fearful of the result. This was it. This was the moment.

He opened them again.

"ACCESS GRANTED."

Aaron was on the verge of tears as he closed the laptop and put it back in her backpack.

Then, he blissfully walked back to bed, and decided to wake up the woman he loved, from her sleep for another lovemaking session. She happily obliged.

--------------------

The next few weeks were mostly blissful for Aaron. He was rising in the ranks of his agency, and had a girl he was in love with. Now that their parents weren't married anymore, he doubted anyone would care if they found out the two of them were stepsiblings for less than a year, and he mulled over his options as to when to make the relationship public. He had even started to do internet research on engagement rings.

However, there was one hiccup: Kristy continued to refer to him as "big brother" during sex, and to refer to herself as his little sister. Although he did think of her as somewhat of a sister outside the bedroom, he certainly didn't feel that way at all in bed and felt weird strange about it. He wanted her to be his lover, without any weird incestuous complications. He was able to power through her references, but he never got into that at all and never reciprocated those terms during sex, as he still felt sheepish about it. He hoped she would eventually get over it, especially now that they weren't stepsiblings any more.

A short while after the divorce, Aaron's father texted him and told him that they needed to talk. Aaron assumed that his dad needed to talk about his feelings about the divorce, so he immediately agreed and drove down to his house after work on a Friday.

Aaron pulled up to park his car in his father's driveway and then walked in to talk to him.

"What's up Dad?" he asked as he strolled in. "You said you needed to talk about something?"

His father was sitting on the couch, looking apprehensive and distraught.

"Hey, you alright, man? I know it sucks having to be divorced, but you told me that Kathryn was a much better fit for you, right?" Aaron continued, referring to the woman his dad started to date after the divorce was finalized.

"Yes, yes, it's not that....." his father replied. "It's not about my feelings or anything...it's just...well, son, there's something I finally need to tell you. It's just....I haven't been completely honest with you."