AB and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Book signing, kinky knife action, & more.
2.5k words
4.37
22.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordgoddess
Wordgoddess
23 Followers

(We begin at the end...)

I've been waiting at the book signing for four hours, and I'm third in line. Finally, I see Alton approach with his crew. I pout a little, seeing his gut, but smile widely when I see his ass as cute as ever in those jeans and his sexy, strong chef's arms. His wife is so lucky! There are hundreds of people waiting behind me. Alton begins with a Q & A, and then he signs the books of those in front of me, posing for pictures and trading quips back and forth. He finishes with them.

He steps forward and offers his hand, smiling, saying automatically, "Hi, I'm Alton."

"Hi, Alton, I'm Heather." I smile.

He happens to glance down, noticing my rose tattoo. He stares, grasping my hand for entirely too long. He sputters for a moment, ears reddening.

Does he remember the way his lips brushed that tattoo, eyes burning, as he took me back to his bedroom after the shower?

"It's nice to meet you," I say.

"This is...impossible," he whispers.

He DOES remember! My heart pounds. I suddenly ache for him to be 20 again, to not be some happily married super-busy celebrity.

If I could only turn back time again.

***

"Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"Oh, I think I've had plenty of water for now," I grin.

"Me, too," he smiles. "You want to go relax for a little while?"

"Sure," I agree.

He takes my hand. "What's that?" He pulls my tattoo closer to his face.

"Oh, just a little something I got in my travels."

"It's nice. The colors are really vivid," he admires it, and then looks over the rest of me, still dewy and pruny, hair devoid of hairspray and drying flat atop my head. He kisses my tattoo, eyes burning. "Let's go," he growls low.

Sparks fly from my hand to my nipples. My pussy and ass glow warm. My sore, well-used body still wants more! Judging by the bulge under the towel, he's feeling the same way! He throws his towel over his shoulder and leads me to his bedroom.

It has a few items out of place, but isn't as disgusting as most bachelor's bedrooms. He had waved at his room during the tour before, not really showing it to me earlier. Now I get to look around. The first thing I notice is his knife collection. "Wow! How many knives do you own?"

He approaches, standing right next to me, his breath warm and moist by my ear. "Too many to count! I'm a definite bladophile, and it runs in my family. This pocket knife here used to be my grandfather's." He points at it, his arm across me. His towel falls a little off his shoulder, so he tosses it on the floor.

"And this one?" I gesture at a pointed, marble-handled beauty.

"This one is new. I got it on vacation last year. Feel this blade."

I carefully thumb the sharp edge. It's cold and unyielding. "It's very strong."

"Imported. 10-inch stainless steel. Arabian." He nods proudly at his find.

"It's lovely." I run my palm along the dull side of it, fingering the tip.

"It really is," His voice is low and husky. He puts his hand over mine and carefully takes the knife out of my hand. He runs the dull side along my forearm. The contrast of the cool steel against my warm skin sends a rush of wetness between my thighs. "You like that?"

"Mnn…" I bite my lower lip.

He runs the smooth handle down my hip. The warmth of his other hand presses on the side of my breast. My nipples pucker and I feel a sudden chill. His fingers pinch my nipple while he carefully runs the flat of the blade over my ass. My pussy drips hungrily, and my ass tingles. I start to breathe in heaves, and a droplet of sweat creeps down my temple.

The cool metal leaves my skin for a moment, and I hear knife parts moving. The handle is back on my back. He applies gentle pressure to my inner thigh and I spread my legs wider. He teases my slick inner thighs with the handle. I look down and notice the blade is absent. Detachable? Brilliant!

He runs it up the fronts of my thighs and over my belly. It roams over my nipples, then up the side of my sensitive neck. I shiver, nipples jutting out and goosebumps breaking out. A couple droplets of sweat and pussy juice run down my leg.

"Do you want this inside you?" His hot breath makes my ear tingle. His warm, naked body and hard-on barely brush my body.

"Please!" I beg.

He puts it in my mouth, and I suck it desperately, licking its length. After a few minutes, I pause and say, "I want you!"

"Don't you dare stop!" he exclaims, eyes gleaming. His hand is on his cock, teasing it, getting it extra hard and big just for me.

I taste slightly gritty marble, cold, penetrating my mouth, choking my throat. He steps closer so I feel the length of him against my ass. I cry out, mouth filled, pussy and ass empty. I let go of the marble handle and reach down and pinch my puckered nipples, caressing my tingling breasts. It only gets me hotter.

My hand snakes down to my throbbing pussy. I get in a few teasing strokes before he pulls my hand away. He sucks on my fingers, licking every last bit of my juices off of them, while sliding his cock up and down my ass crack.

"Do you want to suck my real cock, Heather?" He removes the handle from my mouth and stares directly into my eyes, hungry as me.

"Yes! Yes, please!" I plead.

Smiling briefly, he sets the handle back down on the shelf and pulls me onto his bed. His mouth claims mine for a passionate, wet kiss, mouths smashed together, tongues dancing. Our arms are all over. His hands crash into my breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples; my hands roam his back, caressing his ass.

He breaks off and kisses my cleavage and breasts, suckling my nipples, fingers rolling the nipple where his mouth isn't. I'm writhing like mad.

"Alton! Ohhhh, Alton…"

His light brown, spiky hair tickles my chin. He breathes deeply and releases my breasts. I steal the pause to wrap my arms around his neck and nibble on his earlobe and neck, hands roaming his body. His cock grinds against my hip painfully. I readjust, spreading my legs wide to allow him access.

He teasingly stays outside, merely grinding his cock against my pussy instead of my hip. My clit is so engorged that it's intensely pleasurable and I almost cum right there. My cunt squeezes in anticipation. His precum mixes with my juices. Our mouths come together again, his hand kneading my breast as he slides against me.

I suddenly decide I've had enough and pull my mouth away and push on his shoulders. He lets me up, and I lay him down, straddling his face and taking his cock into my mouth. I wrap my hands and mouth around it, moving up and down its length, feeling it pulsate.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face in the next two seconds if you keep that up!" he cries.

I moan. My cunt convulses and instinctively moves closer to his mouth. He hugs my hips and pulls me down, his lips and tongue surrounding my clit, nose teasing my hole. He thrusts his cock up into my mouth, pulling my pussy down and burying his face in it, tongue licking in circles around my clit and lapping my pussy cum. I lose concentration for a moment, feeling my own orgasm building fast, but start sucking his thrusting cock again with gusto a few seconds later.

My hands caress his scrotum, and I feel his hands exploring my ass. His mouth eases up on my pussy and as his tongue flicks my clit, I feel his fingers pushing inside my pussy and ass. He pushes in and out of me, wiggling his fingers a little.

I try to hold back and make this incredible pleasure last by concentrating harder on licking and suckling on his cock, one hand stroking the base of his cock and the other stroking his balls. It seems he's also trying to distract himself, because his fingers and tongue only get more enthusiastic.

I cum first, and he quickly follows. His face soaks with my nectar, but he holds on as I ride him. I lap up all of his spewing white streams of cum.

We wipe each other off with his nearby towel and I join him at the head of the bed. "I still want you," I say, touching his face. Our mouths meet again.

"This is the last time, isn't it, Sweetie?" He whispers huskily between kisses.

"I'm afraid so."

"You coming back to visit your relatives again any time soon?"

"We'll see," I say, even though I know I could never return. It's bad enough that I'm messing with the time-space continuum now! Most college boys don't remember their one-night stands, right?

"Well, you know where to find me," he smiles, still kissing me between words, hands roaming my body. "Gosh, I can't seem to get tired of having you. Each time, it's like I want you more!"

"Mmmm, trust me, the feeling is mutual. Ooh, is this for me?" I feel his cock come to life again as we kiss and hold each other.

"Every inch." Without warning, his large cock impales my sore, swollen, wanting pussy.

I gasp, "Alton!"

He thrusts slow and steady. I wrap my ankles around his neck so I can feel all of him in me as deep as he can go. He smiles and his mouth crashes into mine.

His heaving, sweaty frame engulfs me as I engulf him inside me. My breasts squash up against his chest and our sweat mixes on our bellies. I hold his ass in my hands and feel his muscles squeeze hard, pushing him deeper inside me with each rhythmic push. Several tendons in his neck pop out with the intensity. His heart is pounding against my chest. I try to savor each second, but ultimately I'm forced to give in to the mounting tension pulsing in my soaking cunt.

His cock caresses my G-spot and his pubic bone repeatedly crashes into my clit. His breathing is ragged. My voice is hoarse from crying out in pleasure, and tears sting my eyes.

My orgasm starts as an intense pang and spreads throughout my entire body. I cry and scream at the same time, and it just goes on and on for a good half hour. Somewhere in there he cums so hard I can taste it, but he just keeps right on fucking me as I beg him not to stop.

We disentangle each other a few minutes after we come down, soaked in sweat, cum, and pussy juice. Our sex smell lingers in the air, and he finally collapses onto his pillow, hanging a lazy arm over me as I scoot closer next to him.

"Are you going to stay for waffles in the morning?" he smiles sleepily.

"What do you think?"

"Good. I have a syrup recipe that'll knock your socks off."

"Um, too late!"

"Yeah..." he chuckles.

What is it about the last time with someone, that poignant intensity of it? Too bad it can't last. I wait until he falls asleep, and then I carefully wiggle out from his arms and set my time machine for 2004.

***

"What's impossible, Alton?" I smile mysteriously.

"I just, oh, never mind," he gulps. "I, uh, just used to know someone who had a really similar tattoo who looks a little like you, is all. But that's impossible, because that was 22 years ago, and, well, you look all of 22." Another astounded look came over his face, and I almost thought the poor man was going to faint. "Wait a second, you're not…"

"Not…what?" I give him a puzzled look, but it's all I can do not to stop playing dumb and just tell the poor guy about the time machine. No, you didn't get me pregnant and cause me to give birth to myself! I keep my poker face on, though.

"What's your mother's name? Seriously."

"Anne."

"And you're Heather? Really?"

"Dr. Heather Neutron, quantum physicist, at your service." I smile, tilting my head a little, fists on my hips.

"Goshdarnit, I think you're making fun of me!" He deadpans.

"I'm 22, but I have a PhD. I'm a genius, and I'm not trying to brag. It's just the truth."

"Right, next you're going to tell me you can time travel!"

I wink.

"You can tease me if you want to, but paybacks are a bitch, Mr. Brown." I let that absorb as he stares incredulously, and then I change the subject. "So, uh, what's with the aspirin here in IJHFMF? Last time I checked, there was no vitamin C in that…"

He seems relieved about the new topic, a droplet of sweat nearly discernable on his forehead. "Oh, let me change that right now! I've been fixing this in every copy I get my hands on. Gotta love first editions! Aspirin's the LAST thing I would put in pizza, believe you me. I'm deathly allergic to it." He quickly finds the page, crosses out the aspirin and writes in "VIT. C."

"So you prefer asparagus on your pizza instead?"

He gives me another funny look.

"Well, it was in your pizza episode."

He smiles. "Yes, yes it was. Now, where's that Post-It..." One of Alton's assistants had come around with a Post-It note pad and put sticky notes with our names spelled the way we told her, on the page where we wanted his autograph. Mine's right on the brioche page.

"You're a brioche woman, eh?"

"I'll take pizza, any time day or night, but brioche is special."

He smiles and writes, "To Heather, May your brioche always be sweet, tender, and delicious. Best, AB."

I read it and smile, too. I have a feeling he doesn't just mean the brioche.

I hand his assistant the camera. He puts an arm around me, and I catch a whiff of his incredible scent. I tingle all over, remembering the way I breathed it in while I was kissing him by the spice rack in his apartment. I try to resist the urge to squeeze his waist. I smile at my camera, take it from the girl, and turn to Alton.

He takes a shaky breath and blurts, "Well, Heather, if that is indeed your real name, it's been fun. You've blinded me with science."

I laugh. "It was wonderful to meet you. Keep up the great work with the show!"

"Thanks. Bye now!" He nods at me, smiling.

"Take care. Bye!" I return his smile briefly as I grab my book, before I do anything I'd regret, and leave quickly, grinning.

Wordgoddess
Wordgoddess
23 Followers