ABA Conference Ch. 01

Story Info
The sexual joys of an ABA Conference attendee.
3.6k words
3.76
25.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Johnson was a law firm administrator. She had been employed at Wooten and Smith for 10 years. She enjoyed what she did and excelled at her job. Wooten and Smith was a large law firm located in Southern California that specialized in patent law.

Jennifer was 36 years old, tall, curvy, had a beautiful face, brown eyes and long curly golden light brown hair. She had an hourglass figure, long luscious legs, and big beautiful DD breasts. She would never be called skinny, which was quite alright with her because it made her soft and juicy in all the right places.

Among Jennifer's varied duties at her law firm was the management of the firm's paralegal staff. Jennifer had finally gotten her staff to the point where it was a highly functioning support staff group.

Jennifer worked closely with Sarah Conner, who was the law firm's paralegal manager and also her close friend. Sarah was a petite brunette, with gorgeous porcelain white skin, green eyes, small perky breasts, and a gorgeous, gorgeous round luscious bottom. Her gorgeous bottom was a sight for sore eyes and was unusual to see on such a petite frame.

Jennifer and Sara were sitting in Jennifer's office commiserating at the fact that they were scheduled to attend a 2 day American Bar Association conference in Seattle, Washington.

"It's not that I don't want to go, I actually enjoy attending them, but it's the fact that it's scheduled the week before Christmas. I mean really, how ridiculous! Did they forget to look at a calendar!?"

Sarah sighed and responded, "I know. Don't they realize people have lives and have lots of other things to do? Well, who knows, maybe the conference won't be a total loss. There are always lots of gorgeous attorneys at these things. Maybe we will get lucky and hook up with one of them."

Jennifer laughed and said, "My god Sarah, are you kidding me? We work with attorneys all day long, and you still want to hang out with more of them?"

"Oh heck yes, I can't get enough of them.....I get all hot and bothered being in a room full of powerful hot looking guys. Don't you?"

Jennifer burst out laughing and said, "You're so silly Sarah.....Hey, did I tell you that Mike is forcing us to share a room again?"

"Yeah, you mentioned it. I swear it's our luck to have the cheapest managing partner in Southern California as our boss. I swear Mike will do anything he can to save a buck. I guess he's a tightwad so that his year end bonus is as big as can be. I suppose it could be worse, at least he is letting us fly business class this time."

"I'm sure that's the only thing that's big about Mike - his year end bonus!"

"You know it!!" replied Sarah.

They continued discussing their plans for the upcoming conference......

***********

Jennifer and Sarah were sitting on the bed in Sarah's room looking at the ABA conference schedule. Although they had been forced to share a room, they had actually been given a two room suite with separate bathrooms.

"There's an ethics presentation at 10 a.m. that we need to attend. There's also an Abacus software presentation at 2:00 that you said you wanted to attend."

Jennifer replied, "I know, but I'm starving so let's go grab some breakfast."

The women grabbed their bags and walked out of the room.

Sarah was wearing one of her trademark business suits. It was all business until you got to the skirt. Sarah liked wearing mini skirts and the fact that she had to wear business suits to the office didn't stop her from wearing them. Sarah had a fabulous relationship with her tailor who altered her skirts to fit her ass to a tee and to make them short, short, short, just like she liked them. According to her friend who liked to tease Sarah, that would make them "cunt level".

Today's suit was a beautiful Tahari dove gray pinstripe suit. Sarah was petite and therefore, liked to wear the highest heels possible. They made her legs look spectacular and her ass look even more fabulous.

Jennifer was wearing a beautiful tweed skirt in black and dark gray. It looked very prim and proper. Like Sarah she wore no hose, a lightweight silk sweater and gorgeous patent leather high heels. Jennifer loved to mix the slut look with the preppy look. Today's combination did her proud.

Jennifer glanced at the mirror near the doorway and smiled at her reflection. Her gorgeous look, which she liked to think of as being the "fuck me I'm your secretary look", was complete with preppy pearl earrings and necklace. She wore her long hair tied back with a red silk ribbon.

As Sarah locked up their room, Jennifer noticed their neighbor exiting his hotel room. He was tall with gray hair, and a lanky frame. He looked up and smiled at them. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes she'd ever seen and wore wire rimmed glasses. He looked like a hot professor.

"Good morning" he said as he walked past them.

"Good morning" replied Jennifer.

Sara turned around and mouthed, "He's hot!"

Jennifer smiled and whispered, "He sure is...."

They walked down to the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast. Jennifer noticed their gorgeous neighbor had also come down to eat to the restaurant. The ladies quickly ordered their meal and sat back to enjoy their breakfast as they planned out the rest of their day.

************

Jeff North quietly sat at his own table waiting for his breakfast. He drank his coffee, black and ate one of the muffins that had been brought out by the waiter. He picked up the morning's paper and sat back to read it.

He glanced up to quickly check out the two women who were his next door "neighbors" sitting at a nearby table. He could hear them laugh and talk as they planned out their day. His ears perked up when he heard the petite brunette whisper something about being "hot and bothered" because of all the attorneys that were in attendance at the convention.

"Well I'll be damned", he thought to himself. "I wish I could hear what the cute brunette says about being hot and bothered...."

Jeff was an international law attorney who was also attending the ABA conference. He listened intently as the women continued their conversation while eating their breakfast.

"Hurry up Jen. We're going to be late to the ethics presentation."

"I know, I know. God almighty, it's only 8:50 a.m. and I'm already beat. I can't wait until tonight when I can get into my cozy bed and just relax. I'm looking forward to a hot bath and bed..."

Sarah sighed and replied, "Relax, yes. Bath, yes. But what I really want is some hot guy in bed with me, someone who can help me work out the stress in my shoulders....and the stress between my legs..."

Jennifer burst out laughing. "Oh Sarah, you are so silly. I tell you, I've never met such a bad girl. You really have a one track mind, don't you?"

"You know it! I swear if I don't get some hot guy to come home with me tonight, I'll take care of my own self, if you know what I mean...."

"SARAH!! Oh my god woman, you are so damn horny...."

"Quit being such a prude Jen. You know you want to play too..."

He strained to hear what else the petite brunette had to say, but the noise in the restaurant drowned out the rest of their conversation. He couldn't believe the petite brunette was so blatantly sexual. He felt a familiar quickening in his groin and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He resigned himself to reading his paper. He didn't want a raging erection ruining his entire day. He sighed and went back to reading his paper.

*************

"So what do you think Jen? Do you think cheap ass Mike might let us buy the new Abacus software update? I tell you it sounds phenomenal!"

The women had just exited the Abacus software presentation.

"Depends on if he's in a good mood or not...."

They laughed and continued towards the hotel elevator.

"I'm actually joking. I really do think Mike would approve. It's got lots of new updates that will make the office system smoother."

Jennifer and Sarah walked towards the hotel elevator talking excitedly.

"So what are we going to do now? How about we go get a drink?"

"Hold on missy. First we have to go up to our room and get cleaned up. We have to get ready for a night on the town, although I can't wait to jump in the bath and soak for a bit before showering..... We can go to dinner and then we'll find a good spot to have a drink."

"That sounds good to me Jen. Where should we have dinner?"

"I don't know, but hurry up Sarah. Come on, I think the elevator is coming down."

They walked excitedly towards the elevator and got in. Jeff happened to be walking behind the ladies and quickly got into the elevator after them. The women smiled when they saw it was their neighbor.

Jeff noticed both women were wearing ABA conference attendee badges.

He smiled back at them and asked, "So I see that you both are here to attend the ABA conference. Have you enjoyed it so far?"

Jennifer replied, "Yes, tremendously. I take it you're an attorney?"

Jeff extended his hand to Jennifer. She shook it. He shook hands with Sarah as well.

"Yes, I'm an international law attorney based in Washington, D.C. I'm Jeff North, nice to meet you both. What kind of law do you practice?"

Sarah chuckled, "Oh no. We're not attorneys. I'm a paralegal manager and my friend Jennifer is our law firm administrator. Our firm specializes in patent law. However, we've both definitely enjoyed the day so far."

The elevator filled with an awkward silence.

Jeff cleared his throat and said, "I overheard you ladies mention you are thinking of having a drink later on tonight. I highly recommend a bar called Blue. It's on 15th and Main Street. It's classy and the atmosphere is nice."

Jennifer immediately assumed he would ask to join them. She was a bit disappointed for some reason. "Oh my, how unoriginal of him.....", she thought to herself.

The elevator doors opened and he exited first. They walked towards their respective rooms.

"It looks like we are neighbors....", he stated.

"It sure does...." Sarah replied.

"Well, ladies it was very nice to make your acquaintance. Perhaps I'll run into to you tomorrow at the convention. Enjoy your night on the town. See you in the morning."

He entered his room and shut the door without waiting for their response.

Jennifer stared at the door. She exclaimed, "I totally thought he was going to ask to join us for a drink."

"Me too!! I'm kind of glad he didn't. It would have made him seem like such a loser."

The women entered their rooms and began to get ready for their night out on the town.

*************

Jeff sat on his bed. He couldn't believe he already had a huge erection thinking of the two gorgeous women that were literally a foot away in the next room getting ready for a night out on the town. He imagined them taking their clothes off and getting into the shower.....

He half heartedly thought of ordering a porn movie from the hotel TV lineup, but quickly dismissed the idea. He lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and rested.

"I'll just rest for a minute....", he thought.

He woke with a start and realized he had dozed off for a few minutes. He sat up and stretched out. He looked at the door that connected his room to his neighbors. He stared at the doorknob. For a fleeting moment he thought of trying the door.

"No way in hell it would be open, that would be WAY too easy", he thought to himself.

He got up and walked over to the TV and turned it on. He grabbed a bottle of gin and a seltzer water from the mini bar.

"This shit is going to cost me about $50 bucks....", he muttered out loud.

He looked around for the ice bucket. He found it and walked towards the door to go out into the hall to get ice. He grabbed his key and exited the room.

As he walked past the room next door, the door suddenly swung open. He looked over and saw the petite brunette in the doorway, shouting over her shoulder to her friend. She was wrapped in a white towel her hair was wet and loose.

"Give me a second Jennifer, let me just put up the Do Not Disturb sign"

She turned and yelped when she realized Jeff was standing in the hallway.

Jeff turned bright beet red and stammered, "Uuummm, I was just getting some ice..."

He held out the ice bucket in front of him. Sarah looked at him and burst out laughing.

"It's okay, I should know better than to come to the door in a towel...."

He mumbled goodbye and made a quick getaway down the hall.

"FUCK. I cannot believe I stood their like some weirdo ogling her... Although God almighty she looked fucking good enough to eat...."

He filled the ice bucket and returned to his room. He noticed the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and smiled.

He entered his room and threw his key on the table. He sat on the sofa and poured himself a drink. He enjoyed his drink as he stared at the door connecting the two rooms. He could stand it no longer and got up to try the doorknob.

He placed his hand on the doorknob, turned the latch and tried the door......The door unlocked without a hitch. He couldn't believe it was actually unlocked. His hand shook as he inched the door open. It seemed quiet and still in the adjoining hotel room. He opened the door quietly and peeked in.

The room opened up into a sitting area. There were a couple of sofas, a few tables, chairs and a large window that framed the beautiful view of the mountains outside. The television, situated in the large entertainment center located along one the walls, was dark.

He noticed two doors leading out from the sitting area were shut. He guessed the women were somewhere behind them in their respective rooms. He could hear a shower running behind one of the doors. He quickly decided it was worth the risk. He had to go in. He knew he was taking a huge risk, but he was compelled to go in.

He entered and walked towards the middle of the room. He looked around quietly. He heard footsteps behind one of the doors and then rustling of sorts. He panicked when he realized one of the women was about to open her door. The doorknob turned and then stopped. The adrenalin that shot through his body was immediate and overwhelming.

"Fuck, Fuck, what the fuck do I do?"

He quickly looked around for somewhere to hide. He settled on hiding behind one of the sofas and prayed he wouldn't be seen. He broke out in a cold, cold sweat and began cursing his decision to enter the room.

"What the fuck was I thinking? I am so, so goddamn fucked...."

When he opened his eyes he realized he had a perfect view of the room. The door opened and the petite brunette stepped out of her room. Her hair was now dry and she was wearing sheer black thong underwear, and a black push up bra.

She walked towards the television and turned it on. She sat on the sofa and began flicking the channels. She stopped when she got to the adult entertainment channel. He noticed she smiled broadly as she began to read some of the titles.

"Hhhmmm.....Thick Cocks Hard Asses, Good Time Sluts, Dark Pussy White Cock..."

She giggled as she read them out loud. She looked over at her friend's room and got up. She walked to the door and opened it.

She yelled out, "Jen, are you almost done in there?"

He heard her friend shout back, "I still have to wash my hair, and shave my legs. What's the damn hurry...."

"No hurry, just asking."

He noticed she was grinning excitedly as she walked back and sat down on the sofa. She sat crossed legged on the sofa and sat back comfortably. She flipped through the movie titles and settled on the one titled, "Good Time Sluts".

He wanted to laugh hysterically. He couldn't believe his luck. He couldn't have written it better if he'd tried.

She clapped her hands gleefully as the movie started. The screen immediately filled with two girls withering around on a bed. One of the girls had a large bright pink dildo in her hands. The other girl got on all fours and shook her ass in front of her friend's face. The girl spit on the dildo and inserted into the other girl's ass. The girl moaned and grabbed her big huge soft breasts and she whimpered, "Fuck me baby...fuck me..."

He noticed Sarah was watching the movie intently. She was enthralled by what was happening. She began stroking her thighs. She uncrossed her legs and laid back down on the sofa.

Jeff felt a surge of lust and his dick hardened immediately. He watched as Sarah began to gently caress her pubic mound over her underwear. She continued to watch the movie and began to caress her breasts.

Her hand softly trailed underneath her underwear. He could see her using two of her fingers to rub in between her pussy lips. She moaned, closed her eyes and began rubbing her pussy even harder. She pinched her nipple with her other hand and continued to rub herself with more urgency.

She abruptly opened her eyes and stood up. She lowered her thong and bent over to step out of her underwear. When she bent over he saw her glorious ass cheeks open up.

He licked his lips at the thought of fucking her pretty pink puckered asshole. He unconsciously lowered his hands to his hard dick. He was desperate to rub his cock. He lowered his zipper, hoping that she was too enthralled in what she was doing to hear him.

She laid back down on the sofa and spread her legs wide. She used her small hand to spread out her pussy lips.....she tugged and pulled at them gently. He could see she was wet.

She flicked her fingers gently over her pussy. She used one finger to rub her clit. She moaned and grabbed her breast. She pushed down her bra and her breasts popped out. She had beautiful perky breasts, with pink areolas and erect hard nipples that were like little hard rubies. She pinched her nipple and moaned out loud.

She lowered her hand back to her wet pussy and rubbed her clit with more urgency. She pulled the covering up and down over her little clit and then raised her knees and inserted one small finger into her pussy. She sighed and began grinding down on her finger.

Jeff's mouth began to water at what he was witnessing in front of him. He grabbed his cock and slowly stroked the length of it, up and down. He was in excruciating ecstasy. He fervently wished he could stick his cock in the pretty brunette's pussy...oh and then in her glorious ass. He would love to wet his cock with her hot juices. His breathing became labored as he continued to stroke himself.

Sarah got on her knees up on the sofa and inserted two fingers in her pussy. She then used her other hand to rub her asshole with one little finger. She began moaning, "Oh yes, baby, oh yes, big boy....you feel so good....Fuck my pretty ass, big boy..... uuuuhhh.....oh god...oh yes...."

He saw her insert her pinky into her ass all the way up to her top knuckle. She shuddered and whimpered. He could see her wetness running down her leg....she continued grinding on her fingers and moaned softly.

He could stand it no longer. He was desperate to shoot his load. He stroked his cock furiously until he felt cum shoot out of his dick. He hated having to cum quietly, and just shuddered violently in silence as he shot out his load.

His covered his dick with his hand as he felt hot cum squirt out onto his palm. Waves of pleasure shot from deep between his balls and out through his entire body. He continued stroking his cock, up and down the full length and enjoyed the feeling of the wet hot cum dripping out of his hands, lubricating his furious strokes.

The shower in the adjoining room stopped. Sarah quickly opened up her eyes. She got up from the sofa and bent forward to pick up the TV remote. She clicked off the television and sighed. She quickly stepped back into her underwear.

She walked towards her room. As she walked her gorgeous ass jiggled. She had a beautiful big behind, so juicy and unusual for such a small petite frame.

12