Abandoned New Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Her new husband becomes involved.
4.5k words
4.26
54.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days after the public exhibition I made for Chris were very confusing to me. Not only was I upset about the way this whole thing was going, with him seemingly able to exert absolute control over me, but even more than that was the way I was responding to it. If I had gotten any special sensation about being fondled in semi-public with him the first time in the study room, it quadrupled with my actions in the café. I was totally disgusted with myself, but every time I relived the scene I became very wet. My fingers always managed to find themselves on my nipples and clit, even at work. There was a small secluded bathroom on the floor on which I worked and several times I went in there and worked myself to a silent frenzy. One time I even completely disrobed, leaving only my shoes, finding the exposure strangely exciting. Then, on those occasions that I thought that somebody was looking up my dress or down my blouse, I no longer made any attempt to rearrange my clothes, teasing them instead and tingling from their open appreciation.

Through all of this, David was never far from my mind. A couple of times, after receiving one of his warm, sweet letters, I almost gave it up and thought about calling home to get assistance to move back in order to get me out of all this. Then reality would set in and I would promise myself that it was over with Chris and I needed to stay the course. I had gotten myself into this and I would get myself out. I may have been from the country but I couldn’t afford to be a bumpkin.

At least twice a week I was in contact with Chris. Thankfully, it went back to being strictly professional. I was waiting with dread when the shoe would fall and I would have to confront him, but it didn’t happen. But, making things better, I received a letter from David setting up a time and date for a long phone call. We had been able to talk a couple of times for very short periods, always throwing me into a heady spin that lasted for days. This time, however, it was part of a morale program and he could get thirty minutes for free. It would be about ten o’clock at night my time, making it a strange hour for him, but we would take what we could get. He became very secretive about it, whispering on the phone that he hoped I would dress for the occasion as he had special plans for me. It was so unlike him that I became really excited.

As the night approached, I gladly gave way to his wishes, taking a long bubble bath and dressing in only a sheer robe with nothing underneath. I could not imagine what he intended, but I knew it had to be sexy and I was more than willing. A nice phone scene with him would improve my mood. As the time approached and I was thinking about all this, my hand slid up my robe and was slowly rubbing my clitoris, reaching the point where I was moaning to myself with my body sliding up and down the seat cushions. Suddenly, I was snapped out of it when there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped straight up, startled at the intrusion. It had to be a neighborhood kid fooling around.

When I stuck my head out the door I was floored to see Chris standing there! We stared at each other for a long time, me with a stunned look on my face. I guess I looked awkward just standing there. He finally whispered “Hi. Can I come in”? When I asked how he knew where I lived, he said that he had followed me home once before at night. I was hiding myself behind the door, trying to conceal the fact that I was in a transparent robe. I told him I was waiting for a call from David and it was inappropriate anyway. He apologized and said that it was just too lonely in his apartment and he thought he would take a chance that it was all right for him to come over and maybe I would be open to it.

I said no and was trying to ease him out the door but he had literally forced himself halfway in. I jumped suddenly as the phone rang. I looked around quickly at the ringing phone then back at Chris. After the third ring, a decision had to be made right then. I ran for the phone, grabbing it in a frenzy to make sure I didn’t miss the connection. My reward was an instant “I love you” from my husband.

As you can imagine, we went into an instant verbal volley, spilling all over each other with words of love and about how we missed each other. I had almost forgotten about Chris and assumed he had left because the front door was closed and I didn’t see him. Suddenly, he appeared from out of the bedroom, looking around the place as if he were a family guest. I shook my head at him and showed him the door, opening it and silently asking him to leave. He smiled quietly and shook his head no, opting instead to sit down on the couch. After a number of failed attempts to remove him, I decided that all I could do in the situation was to take the phone into our bedroom and close the door. The phone was portable with a hands free base beside our bed.

But when I went into the room and tried to close the door, Chris was right there, forcing himself in with me. What was I to do? Let David know I had become so intimate with a man that he was in my apartment at night? Most of all, I was being held captive by his silence. I knew that one word from him would give it all away. As I sat on the edge of the bed I noticed that he had opened my bedroom window. We were on the first floor and the window opened into a very narrow space between the building and the fence. It wasn’t an alley by any means, but we knew somebody could easily be back there and kept the window tightly locked and the shades down.

I was brought back to the conversation. “What are you wearing”? David’s voice was very low, almost hoarse.

“That transparent robe you gave me.”

“Anything else”?

“No.”

“Where are you right now”?

“Sitting on our bed.”

“Put the phone on speaker so your hands are free.” I was startled. It was bad enough, but now Chris could hear all of our conversation.

“You won’t be able to hear me as well. You know it causes a little echo.”

“I can live with it. I want your hands free.’

I did as he asked, placing the phone in the cradle right beside my pillow. “It’s done,” I said.

“Lay back and slide your gown off your breast.” Chris sat there and looked at me as if to say, “Well, he’s asking.” I looked at the phone as if it were David, then Chris, and then slowly slid the gown apart exposing my swollen breast, nipples fully enlarged and stiff. Chris nodded with approval, his face showing that he was totally involved.

“Okay, I’ve done it.” It was almost a whisper.

“Rub your right nipple for me. Make it stiff.”

I caught it between my right thumb and finger and rolled it gently. “I’m doing it now.”

“How does it feel? Is it hard”?

“Yes.” Very quietly.

“ I wish I were there to watch, if nothing else to just rub your feet as you do it.”

Chris moved over and took my right foot in his hands. I tried to pull away but couldn’t, his grip too tight. Very slowly, he took my big toe in his mouth and with a look on his face pointed to the phone. I got the picture.

“I can feel you do it,” I said, reacting to his hands.

“Can you”?

“Yes.” Chris removed his mouth and started to rub my feet with both hands. My nerves were about to shatter. What should have been a loving moment with my new husband had become an awkward debacle, certainly headed toward disaster. I was staring right down my legs at trouble named Chris, his face and mine separated by a body’s length of tortured, sensuous, nerves.

“Open your robe.”

“It’s open.” I slowly removed the tie that held it closed. Chris abandoned my feet long enough to very slowly spread the gown apart a little, leaving me totally exposed to him for the first time.

Chris looked at me and mouthed the words “just beautiful, ” spreading my legs slightly as he went back to my feet with anticipation on his face. I turned red with embarrassment. I was unbelievably open to his stare. It should be David, not him, with the open look at me.

“Are your legs spread”?

“Slightly.” We were both speaking so softly that I was afraid we wouldn’t be able to hear each other. I knew my voice was shaking and I could easily hear it in his.

“Are you wet”?

“Very.”

“Touch yourself for me.”

“Wha-a-a-t”? I couldn’t believe this was my David asking this.

“I’m in a locked private phone both with my cock in my hand. Touch yourself.”

Stunned and excited by his request, I slid my hand down between my legs. I was met with the slush that had built up there over the evening. “Okay, I’m there.”

“Do you remember our trip out here? What you did with the truckers.” I may have turned a little red with the memory. How much had he seen?

“I watched you tease them. It really turned you on. Don’t you wish you had somebody to watch you now?” I looked down to see Chris trying to smother his laughter.

“It would be okay. I wish it were you.”

“You didn’t know I was awake while you were driving after you flashed them. I watched what you did.” Well, it was out of the bag now. He had watched me masturbate to orgasms in the car.

“I want you to do it for me now.”

“Do what”?

“You know. I want to listen to you when you come. Take your time. I bought some extra time so we have plenty this time. I just want to be quiet and listen.”

“Okay,” I said slowly. Looking down at Chris, I slowly started touching myself, lightly over my swollen lips at first, and then slowly inserting my fingers and sliding them up and down my wet slit. With half closed eyes, I sighed deeply and slightly moved one of my legs to accommodate my hand. My left hand went to my nipple, massaging it slowly to match my slowly moving hips.

When I made a very audible moan, David said, “That’s it!! That’s what I want to hear. Don’t be bashful.” His voice was shaking badly, moving me even further up that sexual scale. Taking all this in, Chris made his move, abandoning the quiet shadow he had been. After a very long, sensuous foot rub, it was no surprise when his hands started slowly moving up my legs, pushing my gown further apart slowly as they advanced. It was not a rush, but rather a continuation of the massage my feet had gotten. As his hands went above my knees, he pushed my legs further apart, leaning over and trailing kisses up my legs right behind where his hands were rubbing. I closed my eyes and lifted my hips slightly from the warm rush I was feeling. His advances felt wonderful, as I was able to relate them to David.

He teased me forever with his kisses and touch before his fingers found mine. I gave no protest, with my moans audible to the phone. He quietly removed my own hands, replacing them with his. I didn’t want this to stop and made no attempt to evade him.I opened my legs fully as his fingers worked magic on my clit, finally slipping inside. When they did, I bucked my body up to meet them with a loud cry.

When I did, the voice on the other end of the world said, “Are you starting to come? Do you feel good”?

“Yes, oh yes, yes, David.” I wasn’t lying, I thought. Chris continued his assault inside my pussy with his fingers. They felt wonderful in there and I regretted that he slowly removed them after a few minutes. My disappointment disappeared quickly as he took both thumbs and spread me wide open, gazing openly at close range at me. The first kiss I wanted so badly that night was not on the mouth with his tongue searching for mine, but rather on the pussy with him receiving my clitoris in his mouth, slowly running his tongue over it. My noise became louder, my hips rotating as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping it in and out of his mouth, scrapping it with his teeth. I couldn’t hold it any more, pressing hard against his mouth as I came.

“Are you coming”? David’s voice broke through my orgasm. I tried to answer him as I continued to buck against Chris’s face and tongue, my body lifting off the bed, supported only by my head and feet. Chris slipped his hands under my ass to hold me in that elevated position. All that came out was an “A-a-u-u-u-g-h.” His moan on the other end told me I had given him all the answer he needed.

At the time, I couldn’t remember anything ever feeling so good. Chris went to his knees and pulled my legs up over his shoulders, his hands cupping my ass in complete control. He was welcome to it, as I started bubbling and telling him I loved him, begging him not to stop. After saying it, I hoped David thought it was for him. Chris knew differently. He slowed down for a long time, allowing me to regain myself and speak to David. Then, as if on David’s cue, he sucked hard on me again, boiling me over again. That night was the first time I had an orgasm while getting eaten, and it was so much more intense than I could ever have imagined. The bad circumstance I was in became completely lost on me as the only signal coming to my brain at the time was from my pussy. He just wouldn’t stop and I didn’t ask him.

“Would you like to have a cock in you”? David broke the short silence.

“Yes. I want you deep in me.”

“No, I think I’d rather tease you a little. Would you like that”?

“Y-e-e-s-s,” My answer was long and loud as Chris chose that time to suck real long and hard on an already oversensitive clit.

“Watch me as I get undressed.” When he said it, Chris looked up at me from between my legs. I don’t know what message if any that I sent, but he abandoned me for a second, stood up, and quietly removed his clothes. I caught my breath a little when he exposed a huge, hard cock. It was very slim and long.

“I’m watching you,” I said slowly.

“Take me in your hand and slowly rub my head up and down your pussy.” Was this my David saying all this? From where had all this come? It made me even wetter if that was possible. Chris was listening and watching, obviously caught up in it all. He knelt over me, placing my hand on his hard shaft. He Leaned over me very closely and whispered in my ear "Do it!". I slowly eased that huge head into my crevice, sliding it up and down easily in all that moisture, avoiding any penetration. Both of us moaned, me louder than him.

“Wow!” David’s low voice was shaky and hoarse. “Do I feel that good”?

“You feel wonderful.”

“How long do you want me to do it”?

“Forever.”

“You don’t want me to enter you”?

“Of course.”

“When.”

“Right now. Deep and hard.” As soon as I said it I knew it was a mistake. Chris guided himself to me quickly and, without any warning, thrust himself all the way down into me, burying his cock until I felt his balls slap against my ass. My eyes flew open and I literally screamed, instinctively throwing my arms around his neck and gripping him tightly with my legs, driving up against him as hard as I could. I had not been prepared for it and it was an excruciatingly beautiful surprise.

“You’re screaming! What’s going on’? I fished quickly for an answer.

“I can feel you driving deep in me. I’m using my fingers and they’re in as far as they can go.” It was the best I could do, my nerves and thoughts all centered on the deep penetration Chris was giving me.

“Go fast,” he said. Chris started pumping me like a piston, causing me to cry out again in really intense pleasure. I held on with both arms and legs, wrapping him tightly.

“I’m going fast,” I could barely get it out, my voice shaky and broken.

“I want kisses. Slow at first with our tongues, then deep.” Without a word, Chris found my tongue with his mouth, slowly sucking it in and out as if I were fucking his mouth with it. He teased me for a long time until I started making a begging sound. “That’s it! Make her beg!!” the voice on the phone demanded. All this time his steady pounding inside me never slowed, pushing the length of it in and out with sure, even strokes that took up the entire length of the shaft. I was holding tight and bucking against him with a rhythm that was in perfect time with each penetration.

Then, his mouth clamped down on mine in a long deep kiss as his speed increased to a rapid tempo. I knew he wasn’t going to last and that I would go with him.

“What’s happening”? David wanted to know.

“I’m ready to come real hard.” It was the truth and the best I could do.

“Don’t hold back. I want to hear everything!”

I didn’t. The mutual explosion was devastating for both of us. I screamed loud, both in ecstasy and trying to cover the sounds Chris was emitting. He had removed his mouth from mine and stuffed my right breast in his mouth, chewing and sucking as he came, apparently trying to mute his sounds. It worked to some degree, but surely David could hear something. I couldn’t stop coming, the sucking on my breast just intensifying the moment. David kept saying, “That’s it! That’s it! Don’t stop!” as my noise was matched with the flailing of my arms and legs around Chris. Was it ever to stop?

We kept it up for at least five minutes. Chris was becoming hard again to my amazement. David kept begging for more action and I gave it to him. I certainly didn’t have to fake orgasms for him. Then, the beeping started.

“My time’s up,” David said quietly and sadly. “We’ve got sixty seconds.” Then, Chris did something unexpected. He put his fingers to his lips and quietly mouthed that he would step out of the room. I picked up the phone, quieting the speaker, and we had the shortest but sweetest conversation we had ever had. Just as he got off, he said, “It was a great night. Perfect. I’m sure he feels good.” Then we had to say good-bye.

After I hung up, Chris came back into the room; naked with his cock jutting out like what seemed ten inches. Without a word, he took my hand and positioned me on the bed on my hands and knees, facing the open window. Mounting me from behind, he quickly plowed into me and started a relentless assault on my pussy, never slowing down or missing a beat. Now, we were both free to be vocal and we were, moaning and groaning to each other in the fully lit room. There was nothing romantic about this. It was pure fucking and it was fantastic!! My body was bouncing madly, my breast swaying with each powerful stroke.

I came. And I came. He amazed me when he had a powerful orgasm, squirting me full, sperm running down my legs as it mixed with mine, then slowly building himself back up to full power over a period of time without ever leaving me. It was all so new to me, and all so overpowering. I assured myself again that, even though I loved my husband, this man was a God!

After his non-stop plummeting into me, he got off me and gently pulled me on top, letting me guide him into me gently. I stayed there for over an hour, slowly stroking him with my extremely wet pussy. I went into a series of long, slow soft orgasms that seemed to never end. It was like a meal that I had never had. My hands were on the back of his head the whole time, my mouth stuck to his, and I had no desire to let go. This was what I have been missing all my life?

Then, as he lie on his back, I pulled off and straddled him, moving my knees up near his chest. Very slowly, I started giving him kisses, on the face, his chest, and ears, everywhere teasing him as he had me. It was the first time I had taken control since we had met and this time he was the one moaning and spewing words. I took his tongue in my mouth and at the same time reached down and very, very slowly slipped his head back into me, moving it up and down the entire slit, letting him feel my wetness. We moaned into each other’s mouth and I plunged down hard, his hands cupping my ass, driving me deep on him. It was more than I could stand and I had an instant, noisy orgasm, taking him with me. I could feel him squirt, making me come harder. I was virtually screaming.

12