Abbie Breastfeeds Parents More

Story Info
Woman with new baby moves back home.
3k words
4.39
167.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abbie_N
Abbie_N
39 Followers

[Note: might be helpful to read my first story before you read this, it is a continuation]

So the next day we overslept just a bit, my parents quickly rushed around getting ready, I went to take care of Markus I wasn't rushed I didn't have anything to do all day. After they left I watched a bit of tv then thought about what happened the night before, it just seemed like such a dream.

After lunch I decided to mow the yard, originally I thought about doing it naked but with my large breasts full of milk all that bouncing around wouldn't be comfortable. Part of my thinking was to put on a show for the mail man when he came but, me naked mowing the yard would surely get his attention, but in the end comfort was more important than a quick thrill. I went and put on a bra, thought about not putting on anything more but ended up slipping on a pair of panties too, then my sneakers of course. I looked at myself in the mirror, sort of like going out in a bikini.

I waited until Markus was taking a nap then put him in his car seat, in the shade of the house and went and got the mower. I was glad it quickly started, I started in the back keeping an eye on the clock, I wanted to make sure I was in the front yard when the mailman came by.

With the lawn mower going I didn't hear him drive up, I was making a turn at the end of the yard when I saw him sitting parked next to the mail boy watching me. I shut off the mower when I got next to him and walked over to get the mail. He blushed bright red as I came up to him, I just smiled but I don't think he saw it, his eyes were locked onto my cleavage. We talked a bit, he said he was sorry about catching me like he did yesterday, I said it was ok, and asked him not to tell anyone, I told him I didn't want my parents to know I was going naked around their house. I know was grinning like an idiot when I told him that but his eyes never looked up from my breasts.

I went back to mowing, he stayed there parked a bit pretending to sort mail. I finished the front yard shortly after he left, I went around back to finish up there, then picked up Markus just as he was waking up and went back inside.

So my mom got home just as I was about to hop in the shower she came over to me, and gave me a kiss. She suggested we make a quick trip to the bedroom, but I told her I should get cleaned up first because I was all sweaty. She just smiled and said sweaty was great, she spent quite a bit of time licking me clean, she even licked my armpits, thought that was a bit gross but it felt great so I didn't complain. When dad got home he joined in he ate me till I came as mom continued to lick me. Then I took a turn licking mom between her legs until she came. Then as mom went to fix dinner, I jumped in the shower, and just as I was starting to wash up dad got in the shower with me. We washed each other, then we started to kiss our hands exploring each other's bodies. He turned me to face the wall, then spread my legs and slowly entered me from behind.

I almost slipped a couple of times but managed to keep standing up the whole time. I came right before he did, the after we took a moment to catch our breath, then we started to wash and massage each other. Then he sort of blushed and said "sorry I have to go" and started to get out of the shower. I asked him where he was going and pulled him back in. Then still blushing he explained he had to pee, he is so cute when he is embarrassed. I told him to just pee there, heck I often pee in the shower. He turned away from me, I had to giggle I grabbed his shoulder and turned him back facing me. I reached down and took his penis in my hand. He started to pee, I aimed it over my stomach and down my legs it didn't shoot up high enough to reach my breasts but still it sort of felt good, I never thought I would get off on "golden showers" but it did kind of turn me on. The rest of the night I kept thinking about it and wondering how I could arrange to do it again.

After dinner I watched as mom got on top of dad and fucked him till he was moaning so hard I thought he was going to pass out. According to mom that was the first time in years he came twice in one day. Then of course I got to lick his cum out of her, then she went down on me to return the favor.

The rest of the week was about the same, the mail man got several good looks at me as I was sunbathing, but we didn't get a chance to talk anymore, not that I was all that interested in talking to him, it was sort of fun to tease him a bit.

Saturday we all went into town to go shopping, but nothing real exciting happened, but Sunday was a different story. We got up and had to get ready pretty quickly, mom took her shower first while I fed Markus a bottle. After mom got out of the shower she started to cook breakfast, dad headed to the bathroom to shower, I followed him in and asked if he minded if I showered with him. He smiled and said sure, he was already naked, he walked over to the toilette and said "just have to pee first".

I got my nerve up and said "well you could just pee in the shower" he looked over at me and gave me a very sly smile. We got in the shower, turned the water on, I could tell he really had to pee, I reached down and gently took his penis in my hand, "do you mind this?" I asked him.

He just shook his head "no" I turned him so the water was on his back and as he started to pee I aimed it once again on my stomach, then I started to kneel down. When I was on my knees I could aim his pee anyplace I wanted, I had him pee on my breasts, my neck and just a bit on my face. After he finished I put his cock in my mouth and sucked it just a bit, we didn't have time for too much fun mom called in saying breakfast was about done, so we quickly got cleaned up then went out to have breakfast before we went to get dressed.

I put on a nice summer sort of skirt, a light blue flower print that went down just to my knees, then a white sleeveless blouse form fitting with out being too revealing. I thought I looked very good, sexy but not too sexy for church. Going inside took forever, I got introduced to everyone, even though I had known them for most of my life, got lots of questions about my husband and everyone made a big deal about how cute Markus was. Well I had to agree with them about how cute he is. So finally we went inside for the service. Markus did great, didn't fuss much and didn't cry at all. The same couldn't be said for some of the other babies there. A couple of them cried some and started crying during communion and didn't stop till the service was almost over. Besides being a bit annoying it caused a physical reaction with me. My breasts started to leak, they started to leak a lot. By the time the service was over I had two wet spots in the front of my blouse each about six inches in diameter.

I was very embarrassed there was no way to hide the wet spots. With nothing to do we got up and along with everyone else headed to the door. Anyone who looked at me noticed my little problem. The women who saw seemed a bit embarrassed for me, most gave me a little smile of support, the men just looked and smiled. I noticed a few wives giving their husbands an elbow in the ribs when they looked a bit too long at my chest. We stopped for a bit at the front door to talk to the minister, he glanced down at my breasts several times, and I could tell he was having to make an effort at not staring at me. After that we made our way quickly to our car, and drove off.

In the car I didn't know what to say, we all were quiet for a bit waiting for someone else to break the silence. Finally dad spoke up "I'm sure you were embarrassed" he said looking back at me, then added, "but I thought it was cool". Mom sort of slapped his shoulder, then we all giggled a bit, I had to admit that while it was embarrassing I did also find it exciting.

As soon as we got home I put Markus down for a nap, (I'm glad he sleeps so much) then I took off my blouse and bra and they each started to suck one of my breasts. And while they did that they rubbed my things and crotch, I had an intense orgasm as they did. Then we all stripped and I gave each of them oral sex. The rest of the day was pretty quiet, mom and I licked each other before we went to bed but that was it for sex that day.

The next morning as usually mom got up to shower, while dad made coffee and picked out his clothes. But before he got in the shower he came back in the bedroom and asked if I wanted to join him in the shower. I said sure, and I followed him into the bathroom. As soon as he started the water I got into the back of the shower and got on my knees. He stood in front of me, holding onto his semi hard cock. He held it this time as he peed, he started at my breasts but quickly moved up to my face mostly peeing on my chin, cheeks and lips. As he was peeing on my lips he looked down at me and said, "open up"

I had thought about doing that exact thing even before he said it, I opened my mouth and let him fill it with his pee, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would, it was running out of my mouth and down my chin. After he finished I still had a mouth full of his urine, he reached down and put a finger under my chin and shut my mouth, I swallowed the last bit of his urine that was still left in my mouth.

After that they both went off to work leaving me alone once more. I didn't have too much to do, did a bit of housework, changed Markus a few times. In the afternoon as I was about to give Markus a bottle before I went outside for a bit of sunbathing and to tease the mailman, I heard the doorbell ring. I assumed it was the mailman, but just as a normal reaction I grabbed the towel I was going to use to lay on, and wrapped around myself. I got a big shock when I opened the door and saw our minister standing there. Shocked I asked him to come in and what he was doing here. He said that he just wanted to check in on me, make sure I was all right stuck out here all alone. I was about to excuse myself to go put something on when I heard Markus start to cry, I knew that he was hungry, and I couldn't really give him a bottle in front of our minister, he would wonder why I was bottle feeding him with my breasts full of milk. I picked Markus up and went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. I had to feed Markus, and didn't want to arouse any suspicion, so I asked him if he minded if I fed Markus while we talked. He shook his head no, and I opened the towel and Markus quickly latched onto one of my breasts. We started to talk a bit, small talk really, he asked how I liked being at home again, about my husband if I had a job, were I lived normally stuff like that.

I quickly got the impression that he was more interested in watching my breasts than in talking, and I began to suspect that maybe he didn't just come by to check on my. I switched Markus to my other breast and didn't cover up the one he had been feeding from. The conversation lagged a bit as he was openly gawking at my breasts, I became a bit uncomfortable with the silence, and started to ask him some questions just to get the conversation gong again. Just little things, asked about where he went to school, about his parents, things like that. I shifted around on the sofa, deliberately letting the towel slid off of my legs exposing my shaved crotch. At this point he had trouble keeping the conversation going, I'm sure he knew I was toying with him, but he didn't seem to mind. After Markus finished eating I held him until he fell asleep in my arms. I stood up and went to put Markus down, well when I stood up there was no way I could wrap the towel around me so I had no choice but walk over to his bassinet and back naked. I tried to act a bit shy and embarrassed about him seeing me naked, but I don't think I'm that good of an actress. When I got back to the sofa I picked up the towel and put it back around me, he seemed a bit disappointed when I did that.

As I sat back down on the sofa I said "I'm sorry about that, I'm not used to having people stop by, I often don't wear much around the house while alone"

"It's ok" he said, "I'm sure if I lived out in the country like this I would do the same thing, do your parents mind?" it sounded like he was fishing a bit.

"No they don't, I'm sure they would freak out if they knew" I hoped I sounded convincing.

"It will be our secret," he added. "So you must miss your husband a lot, I mean not having a man around must be hard".

That stopped me, it was very clear he was starting to hit on me a bit, I sat there thinking a bit, not sure what I should do. He is in his mid thirties, fairly well built, just a bit balding. His wife is pretty, I don't think she is quite as nice looking as I am, I hope I don't sound to conceded when I say that. They have four kids so it seems that they have an active sex life, well at least they did at some point.

I asked him if he would like something do drink he nodded his head yes, I carefully got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed two glasses, then filled them with some iced tea out of the fridge. Loosening the towel a bit I picked up the glasses. Then as I walked back into the living room I shook my hips just enough to cause the towel to fall to the floor. With my hands full I had no choice but to just let it fall, I tried to act embarrassed, I handed him his glass of tea and then went and sat on the sofa, without retrieving my towel.

He didn't even take a drink of the tea, he just sat there looking at me sitting there naked. I could tell he was trying to figure out how to make a move on me, it had to be clear to him that I would let him. Before he didn't seem that shy but he did now. I took a long slow drink of my tea, he just sat there watching me. I took out an ice cube and ran it around one nipple then the other, his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I took it and slowly rubbed it on my clit until it was gone. Then I got a new ice cube and this time I slid it inside my cunt, I smiled at him and asked, "do you want to help me melt that?" he shook his head yes, and stood up quickly and he started to awkwardly remove his clothes. As he did I shoved several other ice cubes inside of me, I spread my legs he knelt on the floor and slipped his cock into me. I was rubbing my clit as we fucked. He was bigger than I expected, not any longer than my dad but much thicker. He was fucking me hard almost violently, that was a bit of a surprise, but exciting, our minister instead of being prim and proper was a bit wild. He came almost calling out "OH GOD" several times as he did. He kept fucking me until I cam soon after he did.

After that he said he had to be going but would give me a call in the next day or so.

(more to come)

Abbie_N
Abbie_N
39 Followers