Abby

Story Info
Robb discovers Abby has the same problem her cousin has.
5.1k words
3.88
31.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaslut
Imaslut
10 Followers

It was the end of the summer before my senior year of high school. God, I could hardly wait; either to start school or to finish it and not see a classroom again. I was neither with the in-crowd, or the dopers, or the jocks, or anything else. Being a military brat I moved around quite a bit, and never really stayed in one place long enough to establish myself with one or another group. So I survived the whole school social scene by my wits and quick tongue. And I was soon to find other uses for that last!

Paul (a friend) and I had arrived at the End o Summer Bash outside of our small Texas town, being held at some semi/wannabe-insider's house. We'd sort of crashed a couple of parties this past summer, and if it weren't for the Laurel and Hardy show we put on, I doubt we would have lasted too long at either of them. We were a Mutt and Jeff team; I was 6', 70's long blonde hair, blue eyes, and skinny as a rail, and Paul was just over 5' and almost that around. How we ever became friends I'll never know, but I'm glad we did. Anyway, it was still early evening and not too many folks were there yet, so we stood a chance of getting a couple of beers down before getting kicked out, if we did.

Having just turned 18 that July, I felt more than comfortable grabbing a beer and mingling with the crowd. Paul headed off in another direction, hoping to convince one of the single gals that he was just the right height to suck her tits...and that's the kind of line he'd use! Sometimes he'd get slapped silly, and others I'd see him going out where it's dark enough for privacy. He never seemed to have too much of a problem hooking up with someone, though. He told me one time that almost all the girls he'd disappear with would make him promise never to tell anyone they'd been with him! I wished him luck tonight; I wasn't really shopping for anything. Mary, my long time steady and I had been "not fighting" fighting for a couple of weeks now, and she didn't want to go to the party tonight. I figured it's only a matter of time before we finally split. I think she's just waiting to see what's going to be available once school started back up. Ah well...

I was sitting out on the front porch swing, sipping a beer, when Terry, the class pump, walked up the sidewalk with a cute redhead. Now, remember my online name here (Imaslut), and know that Terry's penchant for doing the big nasty was not something I held against her. After all, I liked it too! She just didn't care what anyone thought or said of her. She liked tight clothes that showed off her ample everything; big tits, big ass, big mouth. And if she had enough to drink she'd fill any one of them (and I heard tell all at the same time, once or twice. But that was just rumor.). I liked her because of her straight-forwardness, and honesty. We'd never really gotten together and she let me know why; she likes meat on her man, and, like I said, I was skinny as a rail. We finally did meet once, but that's another tale.

"Hey, Ter, how's things? Are ya about ready to start the last year?" Terry was right there at the bottom of the class standings along side of me.

"Hell, no! I'm still trying to get all that crap from last year outta my head." True to form, Terry was wearing her fuck me outfit; a tube top that just barely kept her tits in, and a mini dinem skirt that was way to short for her plump thighs. "Rob, this is my cousin, Abby. Abby, Rob. She's visiting from New England for a month or so. Things are a bit rough at her house these days with her folks and all."

"TERRY!" Abby snapped at her, a scowl coming on her face. She turned to me and smiled, though. "Hi, there. Nice ta meetcha."

"Hi. Likewise, Abby. You ladies want a beer or something?" Both wanted wine coolers and I headed off to find some, getting another beer for myself. I was surprised to find them still on the porch, with Abby sitting on the swing and Terry on the stoop. "Here ya go. Cheers!"

I stood leaning against one of the porch columns while we talked about this and that. Abby and Terry doing most of the talking, and I took the opportunity to check out Abby. I'd say she was about 5 or 6 inches shorter than me, strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes. While she wasn't as full as Terry, she wasn't skinny either. Nice figure, B sized tits, I'd guess, which were moving nicely under her halter top, and a real nice derriere. The only flaws I'd say she had (and I didn't see them as flaws!) was her nose was a touch big, almost Indian, and she had a gap between her top front teeth. I later found out she could whistle pretty good through it! Being a redhead, she was pale, almost alabaster, in color, with great looking legs encased in bell bottomed hip hugger jeans.

I love redheads, and I kept asking myself if she was a true one. Coming from a family of big breasted women (and I mean Big), I've found I'm more attracted to smaller sized women. I think that's another of the reasons Terry and I never really got together; I just can't see making out with a girl who wears the same sized bra I used to use as a slingshot at home!

"So, how long have you been in town, Abby?"

"I flew in a couple of weeks ago. Terry's folks took us up to their cabin off Lake Travis right after I got here. It was nice, and not anywhere near what I was used to! It took a few days for me to get used to the sound of all those bugs at night."

"I can see you took care not to get fried by the sun! I'll bet you burn and peel pretty badly." I reached out and brushed her shoulder, moving her hair back. "I know all I do is burn and peel, burn and peel all summer long. Where's the cabin at, Ter?"

She turned to answer, and as she did her legs opened up. Not much left to the imagination, that's for sure! This was well before girls got trimmed, shaved or waxed. I think the closest a razor had been near Terry's lower lips was to get one of those bikini cuts! She saw where my eyes were looking and just smiled.

"Out about a mile up from Hippy Hollow." Now, if any of you know anything about Lake Travis, you know the Hollow was the skinny dipping part of the lake. Everybody knew about it, and if you didn't particularly want to hang out in all your glory, then you pretty much stayed away from the place. "It's in one of the coves around that part of the lake. Daddy can fish right from the porch, and momma gets to sun herself and read her books. It was kinda boring for a while up there, wasn't it, Kath?"

"Once that other family showed up with that boy of theirs, I didn't notice you around all that much! I wasn't bored before, and I sure as hell wasn't bored while you were "taking a walk"!" Abby shifted around on the swing, leaning forward enough to where I caught a glimpse of the shape of her right breast. I upped my estimate to a larger B cup! She looked up at me and said, "Look, there's more than enough room for you to sit here, have a seat." That first word made me think she caught me looking down her top, so I quickly ducked my head and sat next to her.

"Thanks." Once seated, I saw what she saw, right between Terry's spread knees! Knowing SHE knew what was out for all the look at, I knew she knew I was looking too! I must have started to blush, because the next thing she said was,

"Terry, close your legs. You're making him blush! I seem to recall you telling me he wasn't your type, so why are you flashing him now?" All that did was make me blush harder, which got her laughing. It was a nice sound, despite the blood roaring through my head...both of them.

Terry hoisted herself up, "Okay, I think he's seen enough anyway. You guys ready for another?", and she walked off towards the sounds of the party. "I'll be back in a bit with some refills."

The silence after she left was deafening, or so it seemed. "Er, Abby, if you want, we can go around back and I'll introduce you to some of the folks. You didn't come to a party just to park your butt on a swing."

"Actually, I didn't want to come. Terry knew you and Paul were going to be here and she's been talking about him off and on for the last week. Who is this guy that's rung her bell?"

So I went into some detail about Paul, our friendship, and what it is that the girls seem to like about him, but won't admit to. You see, Paul has what some might call a physical abnormality. He might be short and pudgy, and we both act a bit immature at times (ok, most of the time). But just ask him to stick out his tongue! He's the only person I've ever known that can touch the bottom of his chin, or up past the tip of his nose without really trying! Abby found this hard to believe. Lo and behold, guess who walks around the corner with Terry.

"Show her, Paul. She doesn't believe me!" And he did just that, knowing exactly what I was talking about. Sure enough, out flops this tongue. For those of you who've seen Mel Brooks' History of the World, Part I, think of Gregory Heines opening his mouth in the harem!

"Oh, my gosh!" Abby sat there twisted around to see, with not only her mouth hanging open. I had a clear view down the view of the halter at her left breast. On top of everything else I find good about this girl, she has Puffy Nipples to boot! I gotta get to know this gal better!

She swings around as the pair come up the steps to where we sat, and I averted my eyes before she saw, but not before Terry caught me. "So you look up as well as down, eh, Rob?" The smirk on her face letting Abby know what she was talking about. And, of course, I start blushing again as Abby turned my way. All I could do was give her a sheepish grin and shrug a shoulder.

Abby playfully elbowed me in the side as she turned back, "I would have never believed that had I not seen it, Paul! My god, now I know why Terry was all hot and bothered to get here."

Paul just grinned, "I gotta have something to make up for being 'down and round'!" He flicked the tip of his tongue a couple of times, then turned to me. "Hey, Ter and I wanna go to a movie. There's not much happenin' here, and our gracious host isn't all that pleased to see me, knowing you can't be too far behind. Did you forget she's on of Mary's friends? What were you thinking?"

At the mention of Mary, Abby turned to me, while Terry just smiled, waiting to see what song and dance I was going to pull out of my ass. I figure the true won't hurt, especially since I really didn't see anything happening between us. "She's my girl friend...I think. We've been going through some "disagreements" lately and aren't talking...I think. I really don't know what's going on.

Abby just looked at me for a long moment before turning back to Terry. "So, what's it to be? Have you got any particular show in mind?"

"Hell, no!" Terry just laughed. I saw Paul's hand move off her hip and disappear down her backside. Her short skirt seemed to move of it's own accord, but I could see the smile on her face get just a little bigger.

"Uh, Abby, I don't think they really care what's playing." I turned to her, "The Return of the Pink Panther is still playing at the one theater off Riverside. Wanna see that one?"

Terry just snorted and Abby shot her one of those "looks". "Sure, seeing as I really don't have a choice. No offense, Rob, that's not aimed at you, or Paul. I just know I can't go back to Terry's house without her. Heck, the only way she got off restriction was by saying I wanted to come to this party!"

Paul grinned and looked at Terry. "Restriction?"

Terry stuck her tongue out at Abby before glancing between Paul and me. "It's nothing I haven't gotten in trouble about before, and I'm sure I'll get in trouble again", and she turned a glare at Abby, "especially if somebody doesn't keep their mouth shut!"

Abby turned to me as she was getting up. "Come on, let's go", as she bounced down the steps. "I'll tell you all about it on the way. Who drove, anyway? Terry's dad dropped us off here," and she turned back to face Terry, "to make sure we were really going to a party with other people around." She was smiling the whole time she said it. Me, I was smiling 'cause I couldn't take my eyes off of that butt of hers! Terry needed to vent in some way, and she didn't want to piss off Paul, so she just reached over and smacked me upside the head.

"Stop looking at her like that. She's my cousin, so be nice!", is all she said when I whipped around to say something to her.

Now, it's summer, in Texas, and it's hotter'n hell, and Paul's boat of a car didn't have working air conditioning. In it's time, the 1965 Impala was the most expensive car Chevy made, and this was one of 'em...in it's time. The a/c gave out sometime in June, and Paul just didn't have the cash to get it fixed, and we were feeling it during this early evening drive. It must have been over a hundred in the backseat, where Abby and I were sitting. At least we had the wind blowing on us from the open windows.

The trip to the theater wasn't all that long, but long enough for us all to be soaked though with sweat. Which did nothing but improve my estimate on the size of Abby's breasts! I figure they're a small C, at least. Thank goodness for halter tops and braless babes!

Part II

The movie was pretty good, and I was enjoying it. I figured that I'd get slapped if I tried anything with Abby, especially after Paul brought up Mary's name early. So I'll be the gentleman, and keep my hands to myself. I bought her ticket, along with Paul and Terry's as they seemed to have no cash. But she insisted on getting the popcorn and sodas. She surprised me by only getting two sodas, "It was cheaper buying two of the popcorn/soda deals than getting the sodas separate. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, not at all. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything catchy right now." I said with a grin. She handed the other two their snacks and we headed in a few minutes before the movie was to start. The show had been out for a while, so the movie wasn't all that busy; there might have been twenty people scattered throughout, giving us our pick of seats. Of course, Paul headed for something near the back, and we just followed along.

At least the other two waited until the lights went down before they started sucking face. From the noises coming from that direction, that's exactly what they were doing. This was the first time I'd had the pleasure of seeing Paul in action...or Terry for that matter! They were sitting to the left of Abby, and I used the movement and noise coming from them as an excuse to look in that direction. She looked over every once in a while, as well, then glanced at me with a sheepish look on her face before turning back to the movie.

About half-way through the show Abby reached over and started holding my hand, in my lap. I looked over at her, also seeing Terry's big ass sticking up in the air as she was leaning over toward Paul. I squeezed her hand and when she looked at me I nodded in Terry's direction. She looked over and shook her head slightly, then leaned in toward me like she wanted to say something.

"She's such a slut," she whispered. "This is the reason she was on restriction. He mom caught her with that boy from the other family up at the cabin." She looked in my eyes, shaking her head again. I leaned into her, "So? Is there something wrong if she likes doing things like this?"

Abby just looked at me for a second, then I leaned in again. "There's nothing wrong with her liking to neck and makeout. If it makes her feel good, then why not?"

She just looked at me again, then leaned over. "I guess you're right. Who am I to judge?", and she squeezed my hand, shifting around in her seat. Doing this caused our hands to ride up my thigh a bit, where she got to feel how seeing those two making out was effecting me. I'd had a hardon though most of the movie, and now she knew it! Her hand jerked away and eventually she took it back to her side of the armrest. Ah, well. At least I got to touch her for a while, and her feeling my hardon will make for a good jerking off later on that night.

After a bit Abby reached over for my hand again, only this time putting both in her lap. Being a typical teenager, all I could think was "Wow". While my hand might have been on top, and wasn't really in contact with her crotch, it was at least a hell of a lot closer to it than I expected it to be! She leaned toward me. thinking she was going to say something, I leaned as well, offering my ear to hear. When she shifted, she pulled our hands tight against her crotch, making my dick jump in the confines of my pants.

"I'm glad you don't judge my cousin for her behavior, Rob." She kissed my ear lightly, letting her tongue lap at my lobe. "I've got the same problem she does. It's why my parents sent me out here for part of the summer." She had both hands on mine as she ground it into the crotch of her jeans, my hand now directly in contact with her clothes. I was too scared to move, thinking she'd stop or something. She laid her head on my shoulder, bringing her breast in contact with my arm. I thought I was gonna cum in my jeans!

Now, Mary and I had played around quite a bit during our long relationship, but never had intercourse. I didn't think I would have been able to do anything with Abby, so this was more than I expected. I helped apply pressure on her crotch, and she seemed to let me take control of the movement.

I turned toward her more fully, intent on kissing her. Glancing beyond her I saw Paul on his knees in front of Terry, her skirt up around her waist and her feet propped on the seats in front of her. A glance at Abby and I nodded in their direction. When she turned to see them I nibbled her ear, moving down her neck. She stayed facing that direction for some time, allowing me to lick and kiss her there. Her breast was still rubbing against my arm, so I took my free hand and reached inside her halter, cupping her left breast. She brought her head around and looked at me.

"Please stop," she whispered.

I was floored! Of course I did. I slid my hand out, and turned back in my seat, removing my hand from hers. She resisted that last, but held tightly to my arm crushing her breast against it. Leaning toward me, she whispered,

"I'm sorry." I glanced over to her and mouthed "Don't be. It's alright.", and patted her thigh to reassure her it was her choice. Granted, that wasn't what I was feeling! Here I had this amazingly painful hardon, and I was confused as hell! What the hell was all that before, "...having the same problem..." as terry; being sent out here by her folks. The only problem I know Terry having is keeping her legs togther!!

Toward the end of the movie, just before the credits started to roll Terry leaned over, "Paul and I ain't done yet, guys! We wanna go someplace after this." She said all this as she was adjusting her clothes before the lights came back up. I'm thinking, great, I'll get to spend the next hour or so twiddling my thumbs next to this prick tease while Paul's playing stinky finger with Terry. To call my mood black would be shading it a tad too lightly!

I tried my best not to show my thoughts to Abby. The credits were rolling and the house lights had yet to come up, but both Paul and Terry were standing and ready to go. As I started to stand, Abby reached over and touched my thigh...

"I'm sorry, really," she whispered, " I just can't be as comfortable as her doing things like this so publicly." I nodded to her and gave her a reassuring smile as I stood. The smile froze on my face as her hand followed my movement up and she scrapped her fingers along the length of my hard dick. Hell, I froze, and she smiled a little and stood up. Now I was REALLY confused! A state I find myself in to this day when it comes to the fairer sex.

As we were walking out I pulled my shirttails out to cover the wet spot from my leaking dick, and the obvious bulge the damn thing was making in the front of my pants. I heard Terry snicker and Abby smile a bit when I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. Paul, in all his wisdom pipes up,

Imaslut
Imaslut
10 Followers
12