Abby Ch. 06

Story Info
Dr. Marklin romps with another nurse.
2.9k words
4.38
40.9k
7
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter six

Lee pulled into the restaurant parking lot and parked his car behind the building, where it couldn't be seen from the road. It was his afternoon off and he was there to meet Carol, who also had the afternoon off. They'd been meeting on their days off for a long time, taking advantage of their chance to be alone together when their respective spouses wouldn't suspect what they were doing. Lee believed Abby thought he was at the health club, and Carol was sure her husband thought she was working on getting an advanced degree in nursing.

Lee was early, so he went into the restaurant. He might as well have a cup of coffee while he waited for Carol to arrive. He was on his second cup when he saw Carol's car turn off the main road and enter the restaurant lot.

Carol drove up in front of the restaurant and sat there in her car, looking around nervously. "Where the hell is Lee?" she wondered.

Lee got up, paid his tab, and walked out the door. Carol's face brightened when saw him. Smiling, she rolled down the window of her car.

"We taking my car today?" she asked.

"Do you mind if we do?" Lee asked.

"Of course not! Get in," she said.

Lee slid into Carol's car, leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Then she backed out of the parking space and headed out onto the highway.

As they drove, Lee began stroking Carol's leg. She had on a pair of satin-like black slacks, which made touching her leg feel very nice.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Carol murmured. "That feels good, Lee. What's the matter, are you extra horny today or something?"

"I guess you could say that," Lee replied.

Carol parted her legs and, Lee continued to caress them, watching her face grow more and more flushed the longer his caresses continued.

After a while, Lee lifted his hand from Carol's legs and began caressing her breasts. The blouse Carol had on was aqua-colored, and made of shiny, clinging material and touching her through it felt nice. Then he realized there was something he wasn't feeling.

"Carol, you aren't wearing a bra!" Lee exclaimed. He kept running his hand over her breast and heard her moan softly and felt her quiver as his fingers traced over one of her erecting nipples.

"I did it on purpose because I knew I was meeting you. And do I ever feel wicked," Carol replied. His caresses were turning her on even more than usual today. She arched her back, pressing her breast against his hand. "Oh, God, Lee!" she moaned when he began rubbing her swelling nipples through the silky blouse, "Do you have any idea how fantastic that feels?"

Lee opened the top few buttons of Carol's blouse and slipped his hand inside. The smooth flesh covering her chest felt scorching hot, and her large nipples seemed even more swollen than usual. As his fingers roamed over the magnificent fleshy globes, Lee could hear Carol's breathing get ragged.

"Oh, God, Lee!!! I don't know what's happening to me today. I've never gotten this turned on just from having my breasts played with," Carol gasped.

The brilliant red coloration on her face and the pronounced heaving of her remarkable chest showed Lee just how true her statement was. Carol was one of the most passionate women he'd ever slept with. But never in all the time he'd been with her, had he seen her react this powerfully to having her breasts caressed.

"Oh, God, Lee!" Carol panted. "If...if you keep that up, I think I'm going to come! I really think I will!"

"So?" Lee responded. "I don't see anything wrong with that, do you?"

"Lee, I'm driving!" she gasped. "We could have a wreck! How would that look?"

Lee like what was happening and had no intention of letting this opportunity for a new adventure pass. This unexpected development was exciting him, too. "Why don't you find a side road and stop, then?" he suggested.

The highway they were on was rural and not heavily traveled. The minute she found a side road, Carol braked and turned off the highway. She drove down the dirt road until they were well off the highway, then she pulled into a thick pine grove and shut the car off.

The minute she shut the car off, Carol turned in the seat and looked at Lee. "OK, we're off the road," she said softly, her eyes wild with need.

Lee pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She moved against him urgently, her lips crushing against his, her tongue seeking his.

Lee managed to get both of her breasts in his hands, and began twirling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. It might be fun seeing if he could make her come like this!

"Lee, oh, God!!! You...you are going to make me come!! You really are!!!!!" Carol whimpered. Her voice was charged with a combination of disbelief and passion.

Lee unbuttoned his companion's blouse completely, then he spread the loosened garment apart, baring her breasts. That done, he bent his head, and took one of her swollen, straining nipples between his lips and continued rolling the other between his fingers.

Carol went wild as even wilder sensations surged through her. "Ahhhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Lee, yesssss!!!" she screamed. Her hips were bouncing on the car seat in response to the wild feelings sweeping through her.

Lee drew one of her turgid nipples deep into his mouth while at the same time he rolled it's mate gently between his thumb and forefinger.

"I don't believe it!!! I'm going to come!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! " Carol cried, shuddering wildly. "Oh, God, Lee, I'm commmminnngggg!!! I'm really commmmminnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnngggggg!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When her orgasm ended, Carol collapsed weakly against the car's seat back. She rolled her head to the side and smiled at Lee. "I...I didn't know that could happen," she said softly. "I don't know how you did that, but it was the most incredible thing I ever experienced!"

"It certainly was spectacular from my perspective," Lee replied.

Carol sat up and grinned at Lee. "What about you, doc?" she asked. Slid her hand up his leg, found his swollen organ, trapped in the confines of his pants, and began caressing it lightly.

Lee felt passion sweeping over him as Carol caressed his cock more and more ardently. "Come on, Carol, let's go to the motel," he suggested. "We can do something about me when we get there."

Carol didn't wait and didn't want to. If Lee could make her come here in the car while they were parked in this pine grove, she could - and would - do the same for him! With trembling fingers, she opened his zipper and fished his swollen cock out of his slacks. After caressing the throbbing, engorged rod for a few moments, she bent and took it deep into her mouth.

Lee, groaning and shaking, let his head fall back against the headrest on top of the car's seat as Carol sucked on his cock with considerable fervency. He felt her tongue moving delectably over the swollen, veined surface, of his swollen rod and as it did, lightning bolts of delight arced through him. He stopped worrying about discovery when Carol's hands slid over his balls and whatever surface of his cock her mouth left exposed.

Soon his hips were bouncing on the seat of the car, just like hers had been scant moments earlier. "Oh, God, Carol!!! That feels so fantastic!!! I...I can't wait!!!" he moaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Carol's soft hands grasped his balls and the suction of her mouth became even more insistent.

Lee realized she had no intention of stopping. That realization was all it too. With aloud moan, he began pumping his fluids into her welcoming mouth.

Carol sucked him dry and as she did, she experienced another orgasm, although it wasn't as strong as the ones she usually had when she let a man come in her mouth. When, at last, there was nothing more to get from him, she sat back and looked at him, smiling happily as she licked his come off her face. "Did you like that, Lee?" she asked coyly.

"God, did I ever! Carol, that was unbelievable!" Lee replied, still having difficulty breathing. "Can...can we go to the motel now?"

Grinning, Carol nodded. "You better believe it!" she said. She straightened out her clothes, slid back behind the steering wheel, and put the car in "Drive" again.

Back out onto the highway they went. A few miles down the road, Carol pulled into the parking space next to the small tourist cabin they'd been using as a love nest for most of the time their affair had been going on. She shut the car off and looked at Lee, who smiled at her.

They got out of the car and walked up onto the little porch on the front of the cabin. As he always did, Lee followed Carol. He loved watching the way her bottom moved as she walked up the steps. Her ass was incredible! He was going to have to devote more attention to it today than he usually did.

Once they were in the cabin, Carol pressed against Lee avidly. Her arms wrapped around him and her lips sought his.

Thrills ripped through Lee when their lips met. He cupped Carol's delightful bottom in his hands and pulled her against him. As the kiss went on, their hips continued grinding and he felt himself growing hard once more.

Finally, Carol leaned back in Lee's arms and looked at him. Her face was flushed, her chest was heaving. "I want you, Lee!" she said. "I want you now and I don't want to wait!"

"I want you, too!" Lee replied.

He reached for the buttons of her blouse and began undoing them. Carol did the same with the buttons of his shirt and, before long, they were both naked. They shuffled to the bed, fell on it, and began exploring each other's bodies with lips and trembling hands.

Lee's hands and lips moved over Carol's full, firm form, each touch bringing another gasp of pleasure from her. Her skin rippled under his moving hands, and her body began to tremble. He sucked a rigid nipple into his mouth, evoking still-louder groans of pleasure from his companion. He moved his attentions to her other breast, and the moans grew more insistent. He began kissing his way down across her belly, and her hips began squirming.

"Yesssss!!!" Carol groaned, her hips rocking and twisting. "Kiss me there!! Yessssss!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!"

Lee's lips moved through the lush forest of her pubic hair, and her legs began quaking. He felt her hands moving down his back. Then she was clutching his head, pushing him toward her middle.

Lee, once his head was between Carol's legs, let his tongue snake out and explore the petal-soft lips of her vagina. He tasted the dampness of her passion as his tongue probed between her silken lips, delving into her writhing form.

"Oh, God, Lee!!! I can't wait!!! That feels too good! I'm...I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnnnnngg!!!!!!!!!" Carol groaned, her hips rising off the bed, her legs stiffening, quivers of delight shaking her lovely body. "Ahhhhhh!!! I'm commmminnnnggg aggggaiinnnn!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

When Carol's spasms of joy finally calmed, she pushed immediately Lee over on his back, then climbed atop him, grasped his cock and lowered herself onto it.

"This is what I really wanted!" Carol exclaimed, her face flushed with excitement. She began moving and, as she did, her full breasts began to bob.

Lee grabbed a breast in each hand and began thumbing the nipples. At the same time he thrust his hips up, off the bed.

Carol's head lolled on her shoulders, her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open as she rode Lee's bucking body. Her movements became more determined, her groans grew louder, then her body stiffened and she erupted into an orgasm.

"Give it to meeeeeeee!!! Oh, God, Lee!!! Yesssss, give it to meeeeeee!!!" Carol cried, her hands raking Lee's back, her body quaking wildly. "Harder!!! Jeeezus!!!!! Harder!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, shit, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When Carol came, so did Lee, gobs of his hot cream shooting into her quaking body.Spent, Carol collapsed on Lee. He held her as she calmed. A little while later, she rolled off, onto her side. Lee snuggled against her, put his arm around her, and they dozed off.

Later, when Lee awakened, he found Carol lying against him, spoon-fashion, with her lush ass snuggled against his groin. It felt wonderful. He slipped his hand down, cupped one of her breasts, and soon had the nipple rigid.

Carol, squirming against him, whimpered with happiness. "Oh, God, Lee! You never stop wanting it, do you?" she murmured, moving her ass against his swelling cock.

"Would you rather I didn't want you?" Lee asked.

"Don't ever say that, even if you're kidding!" Carol replied. She continued to caress his cock with her lush bottom. "God, I love how it feels to have your cock against my ass."

"It does feel rather delightful, doesn't it?" Lee agreed.

It didn't take long before their passion had once more risen to desperation levels as Lee thrust against the cushioning globes of Carol's backside and caressed her breasts.

"Carol, get on your knees," Lee whispered, "I want to take you from the rear this time!"

Carol knelt on the bed, her ass beckoning him, her breasts dangling, the succulent nipples pointed at the bed.

Lee got to his knees behind her and shuffled close to her. His cock slapped against her full ass. Grabbing the rigid pole, Lee directed it to Carol's lust-slick opening, then pushed it into her with a powerful movement of his hips.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned, "Oh, Lee!!! That feels wonderful!!!" She began thrusting back against him.

Lee's thighs slapped against hers as he pounded into her. He leaned forward, grabbed her dangling breasts and added power to his thrusts.

"Come, Lee!!! Oh, God, please come!!! Fill me again!!!" Carol begged. "Make me come again!!!"

Lee did just that and was surprised to discover he still had more of his seed to give her. Powerful sensations rocked him as he came.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Lee!!! I...Ohhhhhhh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Gaaaaaaadddddddd!!!! I'm there!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Lee, yessssssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Carol, wailed and her body went wild with the movements of passion.

They lay in each other's arms afterward. "You are really an incredible lover, doc!" Carol said. She stroked Lee softly, enjoying the way it felt to be in his arms.

"You're quite proficient at love-making yourself, nurse," Lee replied and kissed her. "You know," he continued, "there was something I needed to talk with you about..."

Carol smiled and kissed him. "What?" she asked.

"Well," Lee said. "Did you hear that Naomi Davis is retiring?" Naomi Davis was Lee's personal scrub nurse, who worked with him on every surgery he did and generally went along to medical conferences and on teaching assignments at other hospitals.

"Yes, I did," Carol replied. "Why?"

Lee grinned at her. "You interested in Naomi's job?" he asked.

Carol looked at him, stunned. "Do you mean that?" she asked. The scrub nurse position would mean an increase in pay with a decrease in hours, which would mean she'd have many more chances to spend time with Lee. And, traditionally, doctors took their scrub nurses with them to conventions and workshops. It would mean they'd have the same days off, too. This couldn't be better, given what Carol's goals for her relationship with Lee were.

"Of course!" Lee replied. "Then you'll take the position if it's offered?"

Carol knew she didn't have enough seniority to be offered the job, but she also knew that doctors usually got the scrub nurse they asked for. "Of course I will," she replied and began kissing Lee's chest, concentrating on his nipples.

Tingles of delight coursed through Lee, who felt his cock re-awakening. Carol certainly did have a powerful erotic effect on him. When he could stand no more, he rolled Carol onto her back and got between her legs.

Carol slid her hand between them, grabbed his cock and pulled him into her. Once again, locked together like the beast with two backs, they thrusting against one another, seeking exquisite feelings, giving and receiving the utmost in pleasure.

Carol's legs came up, locked behind Lee, and her hands clawed at his back. "Yesssss!!! Oh, Lee, yesssss!!!!" she cried as Lee slammed against her.

Lee, his cock trapped in the tight caress of Carol's fluttering cavern, once more felt intense feelings began to form deep inside him, readying him once more for the ultimate in pleasure.

"Oh, Lee, I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!" Carol cried, her body straining against his.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, Yeahhhhhh!!!!!" Lee groaned, once more erupting into Carol's quivering body.

A little while later they got dressed and walked back out to Carol's car. She drove Lee back to his car and dropped him off in the parking lot where they'd met. When Lee was getting into his car, Carol drove by, blew the horn, and waved.

Smiling, Lee started his car and pulled out of the parking lot, headed for home. He hadn't gotten to tell Carol that there was a surgical conference coming up in Las Vegas next month, one he was scheduled to go to...along with his scrub nurse.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers