Abby Ch. 08

Story Info
Abby's life gets even more complicated.
3.7k words
4.5
35.9k
6
0

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eight

Albert Williams, a nurse who worked at University Hospital, stopped at a video rental store on his way home from work to pick up a couple of movies he could watch to make his evening home alone more bearable. When he walked into in the shop, he saw Abby Marklin, a nurse he'd worked with several years earlier, standing at the counter, her head down. Abby didn't look up when he came in.

Albert found two films that looked interesting and took them to the counter. He got there just as Abby turned to leave.

Abby saw Albert and smiled weakly. "Hi, Albert" she said. "I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?"

"Hi, Abby. I think I'm doing better than you are. You look like you lost your best friend," Albert said, "Are you all right?"

Abby's response to Albert's caring comment surprised him. He was startled to see tears welling up in her eyes. "It...it's been a pretty awful week, Albert," she said. Her shoulders began shaking as she started to sob quietly.

"Would you like someone to talk to?" Albert asked. "If you remember all those long nights we spent together in the CICU, you remember what a good listener I am."

Abby took a deep breath, then she smiled at Albert weakly. Lee wasn't home again, and Albert had been fun to work with back in the days when were working together. He had a silly streak and could almost always make her laugh, even on those nights when she was feeling down. Why not see if he could still cheer her up? "I guess I did tend to run my mouth a lot back in those days, didn't I?" she said softly.

"I didn't think so," Albert said, smiling back at her. "I used to like talking with you. Want to go get a cup of coffee?"

Abby shrugged. "OK, sure, why not?" she said.

Albert looked at Abby. If anything, she was even more attractive now than she'd been when they were working together, and he thought she was pretty nice-looking then. She was still slim, and her golden-blonde hair hung straight to just above her shoulders and framed her face, a face Albert found very interesting. She was wearing a loose dress which was tan with a gray pattern and had buttons all the way down the front.

Albert checked out his videos and they left the store and walked across the parking lot toward their cars.

"You want to take your car or are you willing to take a chance and ride with me?" Albert asked.

"I'll ride with you, I guess," Abby said. "Do you think it's OK to leave my car here?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't be," Albert said. "This parking lot is pretty well-lit, and I know the cops check it fairly regularly."

They walked to Albert's car and he held the door so Abby could get in. Then he went around and got behind the wheel, started the car, and drove off.

Albert was surprised to find his heart hammering. He couldn't understand why he didn't seem able to breathe properly. He never had these problems when he and Abby were working together at the hospital. "Do...do you have any particular preference where we go for coffee?" he asked.

Abby shook her head. "No," she replied.

"How about that little cafe down on Rosedale Avenue?" he suggested. "I understand they have all kinds of gourmet coffee."

Abby smiled at him, nodded, and said, "Sure, why not."

"So," Albert said as he drove down the street, "you want to tell me what it is that has you looking so sad?"

"I don't know...I guess I'm not sure I should really be bothering you with my troubles," Abby replied.

"I'm a good listener," Albert said, "and I thought we were friends. I mean, we did endure all those long, lonely night shifts in the CICU together, didn't we? And we survived, too."

"I guess we did survive them, didn't we?" Abby said, smiling faintly for the first time. "Well..." she said. She took a deep breath and began talking. Once she started telling Albert about the problems with her marriage, she couldn't stop. By the time she finished relating story, she was sobbing and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Albert was surprised by how honest his former co-worker had been. And he was really surprised, and a little shocked, that she'd told him she'd slept with one of her friends. Just the same, he felt bad that she was upset and, as he watched Abby cry, he felt a powerful urge to hold her and make the bad feelings go away. He pulled to the side of the road, stopped the car, turned to her, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, now, there partner," he said softly. "Come on. Things will be all right. They really will."

"Oh God!" Abby sobbed. "I feel so awful! My life is such a mess! I...I don't know what to do...I..."

Albert put his arm around her. Abby slid across the car seat, pressed against him, and buried her head against his chest. Her silky hair tickled Albert's face. He held her, rubbing her back and let her cry.

As he held his former colleague, Albert was acutely aware of things happening in him, things he knew he better control. "I'd really be some kind of shit if I let myself do what that other guy did to her," he thought, but the feelings of desire inside him kept getting stronger and stronger.

Finally, Abby's sobbing grew softer, and she quieted. She took a deep breath, leaned back, and looked at Albert.

"Oh, Abby," he said, gazing at her tenderly. "I wish I could do something to help you."

Abby was confused by the feelings that had begun sweeping through her when Albert put his arm around her. It felt good, very good! In his arms she felt safe and protected. She looked into his eyes and saw the caring in them. She was glad she'd bumped into him in the video store. She had no idea how much she needed someone she could really talk to.

"Thank you for being my friend, Albert," she said softly. Impulsively, she kissed her friend, intending it to be a "Thank you" kiss. She was stunned by what she felt when her lips pressed against Albert's. Kissing him felt really good! A lot better than it should have!

Albert, too, was surprised by the burst of sensations Abby's kiss elicited. He felt his arms tightening around her.

The kiss lasted a lot longer than it should have. When the kiss finally ended Abby leaned back and looked at Albert. Her emotions were in complete disarray. "What am I doing?" she thought. "God, isn't it bad enough that I did what I did with one friend. Am I so out of control I'm going to do it again?"

"Ah, I...I guess we...we better get that...ah...coffee now, huh?" Albert stammered, his in turmoil. He'd started this evening wanting to help Abby, but things were getting way out of hand! He was thinking about doing things he had no right to think about, much less do!

"I...I can't go anywhere looking like this," Abby said. "I'm sure I look a mess because I've been crying."

Albert looked at her. "I...I hope you don't take this the wrong way," he said, " but if you still want a cup of coffee, I think I know where we can go. And how you look won't matter."

"Where?" Abby asked.

Albert took a deep breath. "We, ah, we could go to my place." He had no idea where he found the courage to make such a bold suggestion. And, since his wife wasn't home, it was a risky suggestion as well, given the kiss they'd just shared.

"Won't Melinda mind if you drag me home unannounced?" Abby asked.

Albert shook his head. "She's away attending a management workshop," he explained. "That's why I was renting videos."

"Oh," Abby said. Warning bells rang in her head. Albert and his wife Melinda were both good friends and she was feeling vulnerable right now, just as vulnerable as he had been the day Bill Coughlin dropped by. After what happened with Bill a few days earlier, being alone with Albert in his home would not be a wise thing to do. But Abby ignored the alarms. She liked being with Albert, he listened to her and he always made her laugh. What harm could come from having a cup of coffee and talking?

"What do you think?" Albert asked. He half-expected Abby to tell him to take her back to her car.

"Ah, sure," Abby replied. "Why not?"

The trip to Albert's house didn't take long. He pulled into his driveway, shut the car off. Shaking with excitement, he got out, opened the door for Abby, and escorted her into his home.

Abby walked into the house and let Albert help her take her coat off.

"Have a seat," Albert said, gesturing toward the kitchen table. He realized his voice sounded a little funny. "I'll start the coffee."

Abby sat down at the kitchen table and watched as Albert started making the coffee. She wanted to help. "Where do you keep the cups?" she asked.

"They're in that cabinet over there by the sink," Albert told her.

Abby went to the cupboard Albert indicated, took out two mugs and carried them to where Albert at the counter next to the coffee maker.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked.

Abby nodded. "I am," she told him. It was true. Abby felt comfortable with Albert. Well, mostly comfortable. She felt a little on edge, too. After all, she was alone with him in his home and his wife wasn't there. Unaware of how her friend was feeling about her, she put her arms around him, then kissed him softly on the cheek.

Albert, surprised, gazed at her. "What was that for?" he asked.

"It was a -thank you' for making me feel better," Abby replied. "And for being my friend when I really needed a friend."

"I'm glad," Albert said. He tightened his arms around her.

Abby looked at her friend and realized Albert's face was moving slowly toward hers. Then their lips met once more and she felt fire rushing through her. She was shaking and for the first time she felt his erection pressing against her. She hadn't planned on anything like this happening and was stunned. But, now that it had started, she wasn't sure she had the strength to stop it!

Albert, too, was shaken by the powerful feelings that were developing between them. He tightened his arms and pulled Abby into another passionate kiss. When the second kiss ended, he looked directly into Abby's lovely eyes. "Abby, I...I want you," he said softly. "I...I want to...to make love to you."

Abby gazed at Albert. Her emotions were in bedlam, ardor was inundating her. Albert's kisses had aroused her to the point where she was barely able to think. When his hands cupped her buttocks and pulled her against the swollen bulge at his middle, Abby knew she wasn't going to be able to turn him down! She looked directly into his eyes. "All...all right," she whispered.

Albert scooped her into his arms and started for his bedroom. Abby's head rested on his shoulder and her hair tickled his cheek as he carried her through the living room and up the stairs.

When he reached his bedroom, Albert gently he laid Abby on the bed, then he sat on the bed next to her and began tracing her face with his finger.

The tenderness of Albert's touch thrilled Abby as his finger roamed over her neck and whatever other skin was exposed by her outfit. She lay on the bed murmuring with delight, a look of bliss on her face, as her friend's hands roamed over her body. It was so nice to be touched with such tenderness.

Albert paused his caresses, opened the remaining buttons on her dress, and spread it open. Once he'd opened the dress, he stared at Abby's body, which was clad in an extremely lacy white bra and matching thong bikini. She had the most fantastic body he'd ever seen!

"Oh, God, Abby, you're so beautiful!" Albert exclaimed, watching the rise and fall of her chest. He stroked her warm flesh, experiencing the incredible silkiness of her skin. He saw that her bra had a front closure and opened it, baring the loveliest breasts he'd ever seen. His hands moved onto the lovely globes, working their way out to the emerging tip of each perfectly formed breast.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Abby moaned as Albert stroked her breasts. "That feels wonderful!" His gentle touch fanned her fires of need brighter and brighter.

Albert, delighted by how soft and warm Abby's skin was, loved the way her body moved under his hands. He had to have those nipples between his lips! He bent and drew one taut bud gently into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Abby moaned. Her hands went to Albert's head, tangling in his hair, pulling him against her.

Albert's lips moved from one swollen nipple to the other, drawing ever more impassioned moans from Abby, whose movements grew more and more insistent.

While his lips were working on her breasts, his hand slid over her flat, warm belly and began to caress her slender, perfectly-formed legs.

Thrill after thrill coursed through Abby as her friend caressed her. She hated it that she was so weak she was allowing something like this to happen again, but she couldn't help herself! She was quaking with passion. Each gentle stroke, each ardent kiss, built her hunger to a higher and higher pitch!

Then Albert's hand touched the silken lips of her vagina. The sudden jolt of excitement Abby received sent her hips arching up, off the bed.

"Ohhhhhh, Albert!!! You're making me crazy!!!" she groaned, pressing herself against his searching hand. Indescribable thrills roiled through her as he caressed her aching vagina. It almost felt as if he was touching her everywhere!

"Ahhhhh, Albert!!! Oh God!!! Albert!!!!" she mewled.

Albert, realizing how powerfully aroused Abby was, began probing her opening with his fingers and heard her groans get louder. She pressed herself against him, her body moving frantically.

"Albert!!! Oh, God!!!" Abby groaned, "That feeels so goood!!!"

Albert slid a finger between the puffy lips, into her. When his finger began thrusting, Abby's hips began a rhythmic thrusting in response.

Abby, totally overwhelmed by exquisite sensation, saw explosions of delight flashing behind her tightly closed eyes. "Godddd!!! Godddddddd!!! Godddddddd!!!!" she babbled. "Oh!! Oh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She knew she was going to come soon! Albert continued his tantalizing caresses, taking her to the very brink of orgasm, then backing off and letting her ardor cool, only to resume his caresses and take her back to still higher levels of need! "Oh, God, Albert!" she moaned, "Please, Albert! Oh, please! I've got to come! Please, Albert! Please!!!"

Albert heard her fervent plea, bent down and, while thrusting into her with his finger, sucked her swollen clit between his lips.

"Ohhhhh! What....What are you...Ohhhhhh!!!" Abby howled as exquisite sensations flashed through her. It felt as if her insides were going to melt and flow out of her.

"Yesssssss, Albert!!!! Yesssss!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!!! Commmmminnnnnggggg!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, God, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" As the powerful orgasm wracked her, Abby's body twisted and writhed, smearing her juices all over Albert's face.

Gradually her desperate motions slowed, but Albert didn't stop what he was doing to her until she lay still. He finally slid up next to her and lay there, looking at her face.

Albert stood up, shed his clothes, and laid back down next to Abby on the bed.

Abby, and wrapped her slim, warm hand around his erection. His swollen rod was hard, hot, and throbbed in her hand.

Abby's touch sent a wild rush of pleasure up Albert's spine. "Oh, God, Abby!! Be careful!" he murmured, his voice strained. "I...I'm so turned on I can barely stand it!"

Abby tugged on him. "Take me, Albert! Please take me!" she begged.

Albert rolled atop her. His bulk pushed her against the bed and his hard shaft slid between her legs. He raised his hips, reached between them, and guided the head of his straining cock to her moist opening. He lowered his hips and felt his cock begin to slide into her tight, hot, wet opening.

"Oh, God, Abby! You're so tight!" he said.

"Ohhhhhh!" Abby moaned, "Oh, Albert!!! It feels so good! Oh God, does it ever feel good!"

Marvelous sensations billowed through Albert as his shaft was encompassed by Abby's snug sheath. When he was fully embedded in her, he stopped moving to savor the delight rippling through him. Being in Abby was unlike anything he had ever experienced before!

Abby saw the pained look on Albert's face. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Why...why are you stopping?"

"It feels too good! I'm afraid if I move, I'll come," Albert replied. "I...I've never been this turned on in my life!" He remained still, his cock crammed deep inside her.

When Albert finally felt as if had some control, he slowly began to thrust into her again. He knew that even with the control he'd managed to get, he couldn't wait long.

"Ohhhh, Albert!!! That feels so good!" Abby moaned. "Oh, God! Yessss!!!!!" She locked her slim legs around her partner and thrust herself against him feverishly, seeking the release she wanted so badly.

"Wow!" Albert cried suddenly, "Oh, Abby!!! Now!! Oh, my Godddddddd!!!" Urgent pulses rippled through him and he exploded powerfully, pumping gob after gob of hot cream into her.

"You're commminnnngggg!!!! Oh, God!! That's so hot!!! That feels so good!!" Abby wailed as Albert's scalding juices deluged her insides. "Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! I'm commminng!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

When, finally, their intense desire was sated, they lay in each other's arms.

"I can't believe I did this again!" Abby whispered and felt tears rolling down her cheeks. "I...I can't believe it! What...what is the matter with me?" She was still feeling out of control and trying to get herself settled down.

"I...I'm sorry, Abby, I...I..." Albert stammered.

"D...don't talk...I...I don't want to talk," Abby murmured.

Albert found he couldn't lie still, and as long as Abby was in his arms, he couldn't keep his hands off her. He kissed her on the forehead and began caressing one of her breasts. He could feel her shudder.

Abby couldn't believe it! Albert was caressing her and his caresses were arousing her again! She should be stopping, but she didn't want to, she couldn't. She shuddered and more thrills went through her as his hand kept exploring her. His insistent manipulation of her breast soon had the fires of need burning inside her again!

She reached between them and was surprised to find Albert's cock hard again. "I...I... Take me, Albert!" she exclaimed. "P...please take me!"

Albert rolled atop her and began suckling her nipples, which had again grown to rigid points.

Abby couldn't talk any more. What Albert was doing to her felt so good it robbed her of the ability to talk! As he sucked her rigid nipples, one of his hands slid between her legs and his fingers began to explore her swampy hole. Soon she was once again writhing and bucking with need.

"Albert!!! Take me again!" she said urgently. "Please! Take me again!"

Albert surprised her by rolling onto his back and pulling her on top of him. "It's your turn," he said. "Get on top of me."

His rigid shaft was between them, the length of it pressing against Abby's belly. She kissed him, then raised her hips, freeing his engorged shaft. When it snapped to attention, the tip slid down her belly and between her slim legs and slapped delectably against her vaginal lips.

Abby reached between them, held the throbbing shaft steady, then lowered herself onto it. "Oh God!" she murmured.

Abby started rocking her hips and the swollen tube that had invaded her stirred her delightfully! "My God! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!!!!" she exclaimed as, once more, stupendous feelings boiled up inside her. She sat up and experienced added thrills when Albert cupped her breasts in his hands and his thumbs began rubbing her rigid nipples.

Faster and faster Abby moved, her hips rocking, raising, and lowering. Each movement brought her to new heights of rapture. Then she felt it beginning once again!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12