Abby Ch. 11

Story Info
Bill Coughlin forces himself on Abby.
2.7k words
4.32
36.6k
4
0

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eleven

Abby sat in her living room, staring at the TV, wishing she knew some way to make things different in her life. Her husband and Carol Burke, his scrub nurse, who she now knew he was having an affair with, were attending a week-long convention in Las Vegas.

Now that she had confirmed that Lee was having an affair, Abby knew in her heart of hearts that her marriage was over. Just the same, that knowledge didn't keep her from hoping for a miracle, something that would make things all better.

She sighed softly, then got up from the sofa. She had to find something to do to keep her busy. Maybe doing some cleaning would help. As she walked toward the laundry room, Abby thought she heard a car pulling into the driveway.

Bill Coughlin shut off his car, got out, and started for the Marklin house. An erection was already growing in his slacks as he walked quickly toward the house. He was more convinced than ever that Abby wanted to sleep him as much as he wanted to sleep with her, so he'd taken the day off and driven to Abby's home, positive she'd be glad to see him.

Abby's spirits fell when she looked out the window and saw Bill Couglin's car sitting in her driveway and Bill, his eyes hot, walking up onto her back porch. "Oh, God! No!!!" she thought. "Why did Bill have to come here today?"

She went to the door, planning to tell Bill he had to leave.

"Hi, Abby," Bill said when she opened the door. "Boy, do you ever look hot today. I bet you're glad to see me, aren't you honey?"

"Bill..." Abby said. "I'm busy. You...you have to leave. I...I don't want you here."

Bill smiled. "I know better than that, Abby, and so do you," he replied, "I know Lee's off in Las Vegas with Carol. I heard him talking about it at the party the other night. That's why I'm here. I knew you wanted to see me again after the other night."

"What?" Abby said. She stood there, stunned. Bill walked by her, into the kitchen, took off his jacket and hung it on the back of one of the kitchen chairs.

"Noooo!!!" Abby murmured. "You can't stay, Bill. You really can't. You have to leave. I...I want you to leave. Right now."

Bill, a smug grin on his face, walked over to her. "Come on, Abby, you don't really mean that," he said and pushed the door closed. "We both know you don't. You don't need to put on a show for me. I know how much you liked what happened the last time was here, and you liked what happened at the party just as much, didn't you?"

"Bill, please," Abby said, "If you don't leave, I'll..."

"You'll what?" Bill snapped. "Come on, let's cut out the silly play-acting." He yanked her into his arms and mashed his lips against hers.

Abby struggled against Bill, but her strength was no match for his, and she quickly realized she couldn't get away from him. But at least this time, it didn't look as if her body was going to respond to what he was doing to her. When his tongue pushed between her lips and touched hers, she felt revulsion instead of arousal.

"See?" Bill said, lifting his mouth from hers. "You want me as badly as I want you, don't you, Abby?"

"Noooo!!!" Abby responded. Her protest was weak and she felt her strength ebbing. She didn't want to give in to Bill again, but she wasn't sure what he'd do if she tried to resist or call for help.

Bill grabbed her ass, pressed his crotch against her, and began rotating his hips.

Abby felt Bill's swollen cock pressing against her. "I can't let him keep this up! I just can't! What is the matter with him?" she thought. "I...I thought we were friends. Now he's...he's going to...to...to rape me!"

"Let's go, sweetheart," Bill said. He put his arm around her waist and lead Abby toward the master bedroom. "You know, Abby, I haven't stopped thinking about you since the party." He wrapped his hand around one of her breasts and squeezed it.

Abby , shaking, her legs rubbery, went with Bill to her bedroom.

The minute they were in the room, Bill dragged the sweatshirt Abby was wearing over her head and threw it on the floor. "Damn!" he said, "Damn, Abby, you really do have a gorgeous body!"

He opened the waist of her jeans, then pushed them down over her lean, nicely shaped hips. Abby, trying to cover herself, tried desperately to figure out some way to get Bill to stop, but she couldn't.

Bill, muttering, fumbled with her bra clasps then, in frustration, he ripped the garment off. "There," he said. "That's better." His hands moved onto Abby's bared breasts.

Even though she didn't want them to, Bill's caresses continued. She loathed what was happening, but she knew she couldn't stop it. Bill acted as if he was out of control, almost maddened, not at all like the man she thought she knew.

"I know you want me as badly as I want you, Abby," Bill said, his voice hoarse with lust. "Come on, sweetheart, let's get on the bed."

Holding Abby by her breasts, Bill pushed her to the bed and down on it. Then she felt his clothes rubbing her bare skin when he lay on top of her. She couldn't believe he wasn't going to take his clothes off.

Bill kissed Abby, then reached between, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his swollen cock. He fumbled with her panties, tugged the panel over her vagina aside, and drove his swollen cock into her.

The invasion of Bill's cock was so powerful it forced the breath from Abby. There wasn't anything at all pleasurable in what was happening. All she felt was victimized and degraded. And his sudden entry into her dry opening was painful, too.

Then Bill began to move. Abby felt the friction of his clothing against her bare skin, and that made the degrading experience even more humiliating for her.

"Oh, yeah!! Oh, yeah!!!" Bill groaned as he lunged into her.

Abby felt pain as Bill thrust into her and his body crashed down on hers. But, fearing what he'd do, and that he'd misinterpret moans of pain as moans of joy, she bit her lip to keep from making a sound.

It wasn't long before his hot cream was spewing into her.

After he came, Bill stopped moving, his weight lifted from her, and the bed rose as he stood up. Abby hoping that, now that he had gotten what he wanted, Bill would leave, looked up. What she saw when she did was Bill taking his clothes off! Her heart grew heavy. He wasn't going to leave.

Bill saw the look of disappointment on Abby's face and misinterpreted it. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not leaving yet," he said. He laid back down on the bed next to Abby. "I plan to make today a day we'll always remember."

Ellen Coughlin was on her way to a friend's house for a bridge game. As she passed the Marklin residence, she saw a car sitting in the driveway and thought it looked like her husband's, car. "That looked like Bill's car at Marklin's house," she mused. "I...I thought he was at work."

She turned around, drove back by the house and realized that it was her husband's car. She remembered Bill said he overheard Lee saying he was going to Las Vegas this week. "That...that means Abby...she's...she's home alone...and Bill...he..."

Ellen veered to the side of the road, braked to a stop, and sat there, her heart pounding, her mind whirling. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

Abby jumped when Bill knelt on the bed and ripped her panties off.

"There," he said. "I like it a lot better when you're completely naked. You want to give me a little head?" He was totally out of control and believed that Abby would willingly do whatever he told her to because she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. He had no idea how terrified she was and that she was only giving in to him because she felt she had no choice.

"No...I...I can't...I can't do that..." Abby whimpered. She tried to pull away from him, to get out of bed.

"Dammit, Abby!" Bill growled. He grabbed her arm and pulled back down onto the bed with him. He pushed her head toward his groin and his cock smacked against her lips. "Come on, sweetheart, suck on it a while," he grumbled, "then we'll make love some more."

Bill moved his hips, pushing his cock against Abby's face. She felt his coarse pubic hair rubbing her chin, and shuddered. How had she let things get this out of hand? What had happened to Bill? Why was the gentle man she thought she knew acting like this?

"Come on, Abby, suck it, godammit!" Bill grunted. He grabbed Abby's hair and forced her face against his erection.

Ellen Coughlin, her emotions in a jumble, got out of her car and, on wobbly legs, walked down the Marklin's driveway, past her husband's car. What was he doing here? She glanced at the house and, quite by accident, her eyes fell on the window of the master bedroom. What she saw almost made her vomit. It was Bill, her husband, and he was naked! She saw the lustful look in his eyes, then he disappeared from view. "Oh, God!" Ellen thought. "He...he's having an affair with Abby! I...I thought she was my friend!"

Abby licked Bill's swollen shaft and tasted their combined juices. She felt him shudder and heard his soft moan of delight.

"That's it!" Bill groaned," Oh, God, Abby! Does that ever feel good!" He'd always liked having his cock sucked, and his wife hardly ever did it for him.

Abby, figuring that if she did what Bill wanted, he'd leave, took his organ in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. As she did, she felt it swell and grow.

Bill, exhilarated by the feelings Abby's mouth was giving him, was sorely tempted to come in her mouth, but decided not to. As his orgasm drew near, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, then rolled onto his back on the bed. "Come on, Abby, go on top!" he croaked, "Ride my cock! Fuck me!"

Abby positioned her hips over Bill's, guided his shaft to her opening, then she lowered herself on him, hating the fact that he was using her this way.

"Oh, yeah!" Bill groaned. He grabbed her breasts and pinched the nipples between his thumbs and fingers. His hips rose, driving his cock up into her.

Abby Bill's bucking body, and as she did, she once felt his fingers working on her breasts and nipples painfully. "Maybe," she thought, "this is my payback for the things I've done the last few months. Maybe I deserve this."

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bill roared as his hot juices coursed into Abby's body. "Damn! You are incredible!!!"

Spent, Abby fell sideways, off Bill, onto the bed next to him. She felt used, betrayed, and cheap.

Bill patted her on one firm buttock. "God, Abby, you're the best!" he exclaimed.

Tears flooded down Ellen Coughlin's cheeks as she stood in the Marklin driveway, leaning against her husband's car, imagining what was going on in the upstairs bedroom. She couldn't believe this! She thought she and Bill had a good marriage, that he was faithful to her.

She wasn't sure what to do. Should she go into the house and confront her husband and Abby with what she knew? She didn't think she had the strength. Slowly, tears flowing down her cheeks, she started for where she'd left her car.

"After we rest up a little, my dear," Bill said, "I'll show you a few more things I'm sure you'll like."

Abby put her hand to her mouth and continued to sob silently. Would this never end?

Ellen Coughlin sat in her car and sobbed. Then her sobbing ended, and a cold, angry look formed on her face. "It has to be Abby's fault," she thought, her anger expanding. "She found out that Lee was unfaithful and she lured Bill over here and seduced him."

"Isn't he ever going to stop?" Abby wondered. Bill was on his knees behind her, hammering his cock into her once again, fucking her doggy-style.

Bill looked down at Abby and smiled. He increased the force of his thrusts, drawing a moan from Abby.

"Aren't you glad I came over, now Abby?" he asked, "You really like this, don't you?" He kept poking his cock into the woman's warm cavern until he felt his spend boiling up inside him. "Yeah, Abby!! Oh, yeah!!! Here it comes!!!! Here it comes!!!" he groaned. His hips moving wildly, Bill exploded into Abby.

His lust finally slaked, Bill pulled out his cock out of Abby, patted her on the bottom, then he got off the bed and started to pull his clothes on. "I'm sorry, Abby, but I have to get going," he said. "It's late and Ellen will be expecting me for dinner. We sure don't want her getting suspicious, do we?"

"I don't believe it!" Abby thought. "He's gone mad! He actually sounds as if he thinks I enjoyed what he did to me today! God! I had no idea he was like this."

Bill started for the bedroom door, then he stopped, turned, and smiled at Abby. "What we did today was really terrific, sweetheart. Maybe, I'll take some time off tomorrow afternoon and stop by again."

"Oh, No! I can't let that happen!" Abby thought. "I can't ever allow anything like this to happen again. It...it isn't fair to Ellen. I've already hurt her far too much!" But she wasn't exactly sure what could she do to stop him. She lay on her bed listening to Bill's footsteps going down the hallway. Then there was the sound of the kitchen door closing. Next she heard his car start.

When she was sure Bill was gone, Abby got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Bill had been a very vigorous and demanding sex partner and Abby was physically exhausted. Coupled with the emotional strain she was under, Abby was totally drained. Blended juices of sex oozed from her and trickled down her legs as she stood in the bathroom, crying.

Ellen Coughlin sat in her car on a side street, watching the Marklin home. She saw her husband come out of the house and get in his car. Then he drove off.

Ellen's face became a mask of anger. "I don't believe it!" she thought, her anger boiling. "Abby was supposed to be my friend but she's not! She's a home-wrecker, trying to steal my husband! I'll get her! I'll fix her for what she's done to me! And I'll fix Bill, too. Even though Abby seduced him, he should have known better!"

Abby stood in the shower, hot water pelting down on her, trying vainly to figure out some way out of the situation she was in. She couldn't think of anyone she could talk with. Most of the friends she had were friends of her husband, too, and had been his friend before they became her friend. And if Lee found out what she'd been doing, he'd divorce her and leave her with nothing.

She got out of the shower, dried herself off, slipped on a bathrobe, and walked back to her bedroom. Bill said he'd come by again tomorrow and Abby knew what would happen if he did. She didn't want that. Maybe, if she wasn't home when Bill got there... Then she thought about the cabin in the mountains.

"Maybe if...if I go up to the cabin, Bill won't be able to find me. And I'll be alone, so I'll have a chance to think," she mused. Smiling, she headed for the closet and began to pack.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers