Abby Ch. 13

Story Info
Abby flees to cabin in the mountains.
1.6k words
4.5
27.5k
4
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter thirteen

Abby drove down the road that led to the cabin, pushed the button on the remote control that opened the security gate, then drove through. She checked the rear-view mirror to see if anyone was following her. Nobody was.

"I guess I was just being silly," she thought as she drove up the narrow road toward the cabin. It seemed to her that the same car had been following her for several miles, and she'd begun to get concerned.

The area where the cabin was located was very isolated and lonely, and she was a woman traveling alone, so she felt she was right in being cautious. Now that she'd reached the cabin, she felt a lot safer. Their neighbor was a sheriff's deputy, so she should be safe now that she was here.

She parked in front of the cabin, got out, and carried her stuff into the cabin. The lights were out at her neighbor's house and she figured Greg was asleep, but she had no intention of bothering him, anyhow.

Inside the cabin, she put her stuff away, then, exhausted, got undressed and slipped into bed. As she lay there, tears formed in her eyes. The cabin was once a special place, somewhere she and Lee would go to get away, to spend time together. Now it had turned into a refuge where she had fled alone to try and escape the problems created by her deteriorating marriage.

She remembered the first time Lee brought her here:

* * * * * * * * * *

"I don't believe it! Look at this place!" Abby exclaimed when Lee pulled up in front of the large log cabin, part of a development set on a private lake. Even from where they were parked behind the cabin, the blue lake was visible.

The minute the car stopped, Abby jumped out and started looking the place over.

Lee, grinning, watched her for a second, then he got out of the car, walked up on the porch, and unlocked the door so they could go inside.

"Do you want to see the inside, too?" Lee called to Abby, who was standing on the lake shore, drinking in the lovely wooded view.

Abby passed Lee, who was on his way out to get their things out of the car. He went to the car, got their luggage, and joined Abby inside the cabin. Abby was standing in front of the huge fieldstone fireplace which was the centerpiece of the living room. Lee put down their suitcases, walked over behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

Abby leaned back against him. "Oh, Lee, this is so lovely!" she said softly. "It's absolutely magnificent!"

"I'm glad you like it," Lee replied. "It's always going to be our special place if I have anything to say about it."

Abby put her hands on Lee's and squeezed them. At the same time she pressed her bottom back against him. She was wearing a white sweater with a pink diamond pattern that had a scoop neck in front, was cut very low in back. It fastened in back with two buttons near her waist. A very snug pink mini-skirt clung to her wonderfully formed lower half. Lee slid his hands over the smooth flesh of her back.

"Oh, God, Lee, that feels so nice! I love the way you touch me!" Abby purred.

Deftly, Lee undid the buttons holding her sweater closed, then he pushed it down. Abby straightened her arms and let it drop. His hands slid under her arms, onto her breasts. The nipples rose quickly under his caresses.

"Oh, Lee!!!! That feels so wonderful!!!" Abby murmured, wriggling her bottom against his cock, which she could feel swelling in his pants. "When you touch me I can't help myself. I feel all funny inside!"

Lee managed to get the zipper on her skirt down, and soon that garment, too, was a pile of cloth on the floor, leaving her lovely form bared to his avid caresses. His hands ventured everywhere on her.

"I can't believe we've got a whole weekend alone here in this wonderful place!" Abby sighed, quivering, squirming, and pressing against him.

Lee's hand slid between her legs, through her sparse, pubic hair, onto her already-damp vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee moaned. Her hips pressed back against him more insistently. The pressure of her fine ass squirming against him had his cock hard as steel.

He slid one finger into Abby, and began finger-fucking her and playing with her clit at the same time.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Abby moaned, as her lover's caresses aroused her. "Lee!!! Oh, God, Lee!!! If...if you keep that up, I'll...Ohhhhhh!!! I can't wait, I've got to come!!!!!"

Lee licked her ear. "Go ahead! Come, darling!" he whispered, "Come for me! I want you to!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Abby groaned. Her hips went wild as an orgasm swept through her. "Lee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she wailed, twisting and turning in her fiancé's arms.

The frantic rubbing of Abby's bottom against him did fantastic things to Lee's cock. For a second, he though the was going to come in his pants, but he managed not to.

Abby sagged in his arms after her orgasm passed. "Why did you...do...that?" she gasped.

Lee picked her up in his arms and kissed her. "Because I wanted to," I replied. "I love making you feel good any way I can. I intend to give you pleasure every chance I get."

"But...but you didn't come. What about you?" she asked.

Lee was carrying her toward the bedroom. "What about me?" he asked.

"You...you're turned on," Abby whispered, her hands touching his face lightly, "I...I know you are." She looked around. "Where are you taking me?"

Lee pushed the bedroom door open with his foot and carried her through the doorway. "In here," he said.

"Oh!" Abby exclaimed, a smile brightening her face. "God! I don't believe this bedroom!"

Lee laid her down on the king-sized bed made of rough-hewn beams, then began stripping off his clothes. It wasn't long before he was naked and stretched out next to Abby.

Abby began kissing Lee's chest, her tongue teasing his nipples into tingling, electrifying life. He was already turned on, and what she was doing escalated his passion to almost unbearable levels.

"Oh, God, Abby!! That feels too good!!! I...I have to...have...you!" Lee groaned. He pushed her onto her back and began kissing her nipples, feeling her warm body moving sinuously against his as he pressed down on her.

"Take me, Lee!!! Please!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Abby groaned, spreading her legs, pulling at him. "Please, darling, I need you!!!"

Lee lifted his hips and felt Abby's hand slide between them and grip his cock. He lowered himself, then, and experienced the thrill of entering Abby's splendid body. Passion roiled through him as his hardened shaft crowded into her snug channel.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Lee, that feels good!!!" Abby moaned, experiencing delight that equalled her partner's. "I love itttt!!! I love you!!!"

"I love you, too, honey," Lee replied. He began moving his hips slowly, dragging his cock out, then slipping it slowly back in. Abby's sleeve clutched him as if her body didn't want to lose contact with his.

"Oh, Lee, yessssss!!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!"Abby wailed as her lover plumbed her body with his cock. "Please!!! Please!!! Take meeeee!!! Lee!!! Take meeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!!"

Lee, no longer able to hold back, responded to Abby's pleas with increasing fervor, his cock moving into her with more and more force.

"Lee, I can't wait!!! Oh, Goddddd, Lee!!! I can't wait!!!!" Abby cried, her back arching, her hips twisting lustfully. "Nowwwwwww!!!! Oh, Goddddddd!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

"Abby!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" Lee cried as his body was wracked with exquisite spasms. "Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!!!" Torrents of his molten cream gushed from him.

"I can't believe how good you make me feel!" Abby gushed, hugging and kissing Lee once their furious joining was complete. "You make me feel better than I ever knew it was possible to feel!"

"I know, my love. I've never been happier than I am when I'm with you," Lee replied, then he laid there, silently.

"What are you thinking about, honey?" Abby asked him. She was up on one elbow, looking down at him.

Lee gazed up at her. He couldn't get over how lovely Abby was. And the fact that she was naked... "I was thinking about us," I said. "About how I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Abby blushed. "You aren't just saying that, are you?" she asked.

Lee pulled her down onto him and kissed her. "No, I'm not just saying that," he told her after the kiss ended. "I've known anyone who makes me feel as wonderful as you do. I love you, Abby."

She kissed him and snuggled in the circle of his arms. "It makes me feel funny when you say that," she told him. "But I love it. I love you. Lee!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Abby lay in the very bed where she'd once enjoyed passion with her husband, with tears rolling down her cheeks. Now, knowing what she knew, she wondered if Lee had ever really loved her. Or was she just one of what looked like an on-going string of conquests for him. Had he told his first wife the same things he'd told her? Was he telling Carol those things now?

"Maybe...maybe I shouldn't have come here," Abby mused. "But where can I go where I won't feel the pain of what's happened to me?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers