Abby Ch. 14

Story Info
Greg & Fran wake up together the next morning.
1.1k words
4.49
27.3k
3
0

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI: Abby

Chapter fourteen

Greg opened his eyes the next morning and, much to his delight, the first thing he saw was Fran Martin's tangled blond mane. She who was lying on her side with her back to him. It was warm in the room, and she'd tossed the covers off. He took in the gentle curvature of her back and the rounded curves of her buttocks and legs. As he did, he could feel his penis filling with blood and growing hard.

He slid against Fran, and his erecting cock began jabbing into the crack between her nether cheeks. He kissed her on the shoulder and experienced the warmth of her silken skin and the fresh scent of her hair.

Fran delighted to be awakening in her neighbor's arms, moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him. Greg slid his hand onto one of her breasts and began caressing it. He could feel the nipple growing erect and swelling against his palm.

"Ohhhhhh, Greg!!!" Fran groaned. She stretched, tightening her bottom on his cock. "You're wide awake, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh!" Greg replied. "I sure as hell am!" Fantastic feelings had begun rushing though him. The caress of Fran's buttocks on his cock was making him wild. He began moving his hips, making his cock slide between Fran's clenching bottom. He was surprised how good it felt, almost as good as if he'd been in Fran's vagina! If he kept doing this, he could come!

"Oh, Greg..." Fran purred, her body alive as a result of Greg's insistent caresses, "D...do you have any idea how incredible that feels?"

"I sure do!" Greg replied. "I have an idea it feels just as good to me!" He kept thrusting his cock, between Fran's buttocks.

Fran lay there, enjoying the sensations she was getting from Greg's actions, moaning softly.

"I bet you'll like this, too!" Greg whispered. He began rolling a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yesssss!!!" Fran replied. "I certainly do!! You are wonderful to wake up with!"

As delightful as what they were doing was, she wanted more. She wanted Greg's swollen shaft sliding inside her, not just between her buttocks, and she knew exactly how she could achieve that end. She raised her leg and hooked it back over Greg's hips.

"Yessss!!!" she groaned when the tip of his cock slid between her excitement-moist vaginal lips. "Oh, Greg, that's so much nicer!" She slid her hand through her pubic hair and, the next time Greg thrust forward, she guided the tip of his spear into her.

"Yesssssss!!!" she moaned, "Oh, Greg, yessssss!!!!"

Greg felt Fran's hand on his cock, then warmth and dampness engulfed his erection as it easily penetrated her body. He began moving his hips and felt the spiral of delight begin.

"Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!" Fran chanted, "Take meee!! That's it, Greg!!! Take meeeeeee!!!"

Greg did. As he shoved his cock into her, he slid his hand down to her groin, found her clit, and began rubbing it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Fran cried, "Oh, Greg, yesss!!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!!!" It was going to happen! She was going to come soon!

Deep inside Greg, excitement swelled, blossomed, and grew, filling his whole being.

"Fran!!! Oh, God!!! Frannnnnnnnn!!!!" he cried as his thick cream exploded out of his throbbing cock.

"Yessssss, Greg!!!! Yesssssss!!!" Fran cried when she felt Greg's torrid fluids showering her insides. "Come!!! Commmeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Fran kissed Greg. "You really do make me feel good!" she whispered.

Greg blushed.

They snuggled against each other a little longer, enjoying the warmth of contact. Finally, Fran rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow.

Greg watched the way Fran's breasts moved and couldn't just lay there. He started to caress one of her breasts.

"Uh..." Fran murmured. She couldn't recall what it was she'd been about to say. Greg's caresses were making it hard for her to think, and were turning her on again! She pushed Greg onto his back and began to caress and stroke him. Her lips moved down over his body and onto his penis. She loved how it felt to have his organ swell and grow in her mouth.

"Goddddd!!!!" Greg groaned. "My God, Fran!!! That feels fantastic!!!" His hips began to rock as thrills roared through him.

Fran, having gotten Greg's cock erect again, held it in her hand as she moved to straddle him. When she was kneeling astride him, she raised her hips, then she lowered herself, impaling herself on him.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Greg!!!!" she hissed.

Greg groaned and his hips drove upward, forcing his shaft farther into Fran's warmth and wetness. Fran rode him, her hips rising and falling, giving Greg a spectacular view. Her breasts bobbed and bounced as she jolted atop him, her rigid nipples drawing imaginary circles in the air. Greg reached up and cupped his partner's dancing breasts in his hands, then his thumbs rubbed over the extended tips.

Fran's head lolled back, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open while gasps and groans of excitement poured from her. "Greg!!!! Greg!!!!" she cried, her hip movements becoming more and more frantic, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Greg!!!! I'm commminnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Am I ever!!!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Greg cried in reply, blasting his spend into her, "Meeeee, toooo!!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!!!!"

When her passion was spent, Fran collapsed atop Greg, then rolled on her side and smiled at him. "I'm not sure I've ever been awakened more delightfully," she giggled. She kissed him again. "I better get home, though. I have to get ready for work."

"Feeling better this morning?" Greg asked.

Fran kissed him again. "Yes, I certainly am," she replied. "You have no idea how much I needed what we shared last night." One more kiss, then she slipped out of bed, and began putting on her clothes.

Greg sat on the edge of his bed, watching Fran dress, enjoying every second of it. When she was finished, he slipped on a robe and they walked out to the kitchen.

"You sure I can't offer you breakfast, or even a cup of coffee?" he asked.

Fran hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "You're sweet, Greg, but I really do have to get going," she told him.

Greg walked Fran to the door, and she left, smiling at him one last time. As he watched Fran leave, Greg saw the Volvo station wagon sitting behind the Marklin cabin and a tingle of anticipation ran through him. He had heard a car the night before! He'd have another chance to see Abby again.

"Aren't you ever going to stop being silly about her? With all the women you have available, why do you keep thinking about the one you can't have?" he thought, chiding himself. He turned to the counter, got some coffee started, then went to take a shower.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers