Abby Ch. 18

Story Info
After Vegas, Lee drops Carol off and calls Lora.
3.1k words
4.54
28k
3
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eighteen

Lee and Carol left the airport hotel and drove home. Lee dropped Carol off at her house, then headed for his office to check on a few things before he headed home.

He found a message from Lora, an attractive young nurse he'd slept with once, in an envelope on his desk. "Call me when you get home," the note read. The note included Lora's phone number.

Lee realized he should go home, that Abby was probably wondering where he was. On the other hand, Lora was a really hot little number. He'd brought her here, to his office one night, and she'd turned him every way but loose. Maybe he could wait to get home for a little longer. It wasn't as if he really wanted to see his wife all that bad.

He dialed the number in the note.

The phone rang and rang. Just when Lee was about to hang up, someone answered.

"He...hello?" an out-of breath feminine voice said.

"Is this Lora?" Lee asked.

"Ah...yeah," the voice on the phone said, "Who's this?"

"Lee Marklin," he replied, "You left me a note asking me to call."

"Oh, yeah, I did, didn't I, Doc?" Lora said, "I left that on Monday, I forgot you were going to Las Vegas."

"I'm home now," Lee said.

"Ah...yeah..." Lora said, "I was, you know, kind of hoping you and maybe could get together again sometime."

"I'm free right now," Lee said, feeling a surge of excitement.

"Ah...well...hang on a minute," Lora said.

Lee sat there, the phone against his ear, wondering what was going on. He expected Lora to tell him to come right over and was a little miffed that she hadn't told him that. Was she with someone else?

"You want to come over right now, Doc?" Lora asked, when she finally returned to the phone.

"Ah...sure," Lee replied, "If you don't mind."

"I'll be waiting for you," Lora said, giggling a little, "I've got a surprise for you, Doc. Just come on in. You know where I live."

Lee, a bit confused, left his office and drove toward Lora's apartment building. He parked in the parking lot outside the building, then went inside, just like Lora had told him to. He was wondering what she meant when she said she had a surprise for him. What could it be?

He walked into Lora's apartment, making very little noise. The apartment was dark and quiet. Was Lora waiting for him in her bedroom? Quietly, he walked down the hallway to where her bedroom was located.

As Lee neared Lora's bedroom, he thought he heard voices. Why in hell would Lora be in her bedroom, talking with someone? Maybe she was on the phone, he decided as he moved closer to the bedroom door.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee knew that sound very well. Someone was with Lora, making her moan with pleasure! Anger flashed through him! How could she have done this to him? Why had she invited him over if she already had a lover here?

Shaking with rage, Lee stood at the closed bedroom door. He wanted to storm into the bedroom and confront Lora, but found he couldn't move.

"Your breasts are so beautiful!" The voice making that statement was feminine, but wasn't Lora's. Lee's anger turned to confusion. A woman? Lora was having an affair with a woman?

"Your hands are so soft!" That was Lora's voice. "I love the way you touch me! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Oh, darling!!!! I love it when you eat meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

His mind awhirl, Lee tried to imagine what was happening behind the closed door. He pictured Lora's compact, lush body quivering with ecstasy as another lovely woman made love to her. What anger he had departed and was replaced by growing excitement.

Lee had always wanted to watch two women make love. Now, realizing he might actually get to do that caused his cock to swell and grow hard.

"Commmminnnnnnnnnggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!!!" Lee heard Lora's screams of joy and tried to imagine what it looked like as female lover made her come. "I love your tongue!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddddddddddddd!!!!!!"

His hand shaking, Lee reached for the doorknob and turned it. He had to find out who was in there with Lora! The latch on Lora's bedroom door turned silently, and the door swung quietly inward just enough so Lee could see into the room. Trembling, he peered into the room to discover who Lora was making love with.

"God! That feels wonderful!" That was the voice of the other woman, and it sounded as if whatever Lora was doing to her was causing her considerable pleasure. "Oh, God, Lora, I love how you touch my breasts!!"

Apparently it was Lora's turn to make love to the other woman. That made sense, actually, since Lora had just experienced what sounded like an extremely intense orgasm at the hands and mouth of the woman she was with.

A dim light was on in the bedroom and, as the door moved open, Lee saw two pairs of feet. His eyes traveled upward and he recognized Lora's luscious ass. She was kneeling and had her head between her companion's legs. His cock jumped. He couldn't believe he was actually getting the opportunity to watch two women make love!

"Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd, Lora!!! Give me your tongue!!!" the woman lying under Lora groaned, her legs trembling. "I love what you do with itttt!!!!"

"You want me to do this, too?" Lora asked. Her arm moved and her partner's hips rocked upward.

"Oh, yessssssss!!! Do that!!! Fuck me with your fingers!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lora's partner cried.

Lora's lover had long, lean legs and a firm, athletic body which squirmed in response to the pleasure Lora was giving her.

Lee, peeking through the slightly open door, couldn't see the second woman's face or head. Lora's kneeling form blocked his view. Who the hell was it?

Lora's elbow moved back and forth as she fucked her fingers into her lover. As she did, she allowed herself to slide flat on the bed and Lee finally saw who it was Lora was finger-fucking. It was Michelle Dumas, a slim, attractive brunette physical therapist who worked at the hospital! He was stunned. He'd heard rumors that Michelle was a Lesbian. It looked as if those rumors might be true.

Michelle's eyes were closed and her head rolled from side to side on a mat formed by her long black hair. Her body arched and strained, her hands tore at the covers. Her tiny breasts jiggled and shook, the stiff nipples drawing imaginary circles in the air, as Lora's mouth and hand gave her pleasure.

"Lora!!! Oh, God, Loraaaaaaa!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Michelle groaned, her back arching. Her hips were moving so fast they looked as if they were vibrating while Lora's thrusting hand and busy lips and tongue drove her into a pretty spectacular orgasm. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Michelle's hips hunched upward, slamming her muff against Lora's face.

Lee felt wetness in his slacks and realized they were soaked with the juices of excitement which had been seeping from his steel-hard cock. He was turned on! Very turned on! But he didn't know what to do.

The anger he felt initially had been banished from his mind by the excitement of watching Lora and Michelle. Since he didn't know what else to do, he did the only thing he could do, he kept watching.

As Michelle calmed, Lora slid up next to her and the women embraced. They kissed and Lee could see tongue action was involved in the kiss. Thrills continued to tear though him as he watched the women embrace and saw their lovely bodies pressing against each other, breasts against breasts.

Finally, they rolled onto their backs and lay there, eyes closed, holding hands. Michelle turned her head toward Lora. "I...I thought you said Dr. Marklin was coming right over," she said.

Lora shrugged. "I don't know where he is," she replied. "He shoulda been here by now. Maybe he got called to the hospital for an emergency or something."

Michelle rolled on her side, facing Lora and caressed her friend's face. "Are you sorry we did this, Lora?" she asked.

Lora kissed her, shook her head, and said, "No way! I...I wouldn't have believed I could like making it with another woman, but now that I have, I'm sure as hell not sorry." She looked at Michelle. "Are you a Lesbian?"

"No," Michelle gave Lora a kiss. "I'm bi-sexual. When I was in college, my roommate and I wound up in bed together one night after we had a little too much to drink, and I found out how wonderful making it with a woman is. But I like men, too."

"I never knew how good it could be with a woman," Lora said.

"I'm glad I was the one who got to show you, then," Michelle said. "You really are a delight."

Once more both women rolled onto their backs. This time they didn't close their eyes and Michelle looked toward the door. Lee backed up quickly so he wouldn't be seen, but couldn't risk closing the door.

"I thought you closed the door," Michelle said.

"I thought I did," Lora replied.

Lee heard feet hit the floor then footfalls moved toward the door.

Lee was leaning against the wall outside Lora's bedroom. His legs were too wobbly to carry him, his cock was swelling against the material of his pants.

"Why didn't you come in and join us, Doc?" Lora asked. She was standing in her bedroom doorway, grinning at Lee. She looked down at his crotch. "How long were you out here, anyhow?"

"Ah...well, I...um...I was..." Lee stammered.

"Guess who's here, Michelle," Lora yelled over her shoulder as she moved toward him. Lee saw a look in her eye he knew only too well. She reached out and rubbed his swollen cock through his pants. He groaned.

"What's happening?" Michelle called. "Are...are you all right, Lora?"

"I'm fine," Lora replied. She unzipped Lee's pants and took his cock in her hand. He groaned louder. "What are we going to do about this, Doc?" she asked.

"Ah...I...uh...I don't know," Lee gasped. He didn't. What was she up to?

"Doc Marklin's out here and he's got a big hard-on," Lora said, loud enough for Michelle to hear. "What do you think we should do about that?"

"Maybe you ought to bring him in here," Michelle suggested.

Lee's cock pulsed in Lora's hand. "I think he'd like to join us," she commented.

"Great!" Michelle replied.

Lora released Lee's cock, turned, and started back into the bedroom. Lee stayed against the wall, trying to make sense of what was happening. He couldn't move.

Lora stopped, looked at him, and smiled. "You coming, Doc?" she asked, grinning.

"Ah...yeah, sure," Lee replied. He pushed himself away from the wall and wobbled toward the bedroom.

"Watching us has caused Dr. Marklin a problem," Lora said. She unzipped Lee's pants and pulled his swollen organ out. Then she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it gently. Michelle lay on the bed, wide-eyed, watching.

Lee's heart was pounding so hard he was sure they could hear it. It was a fantasy come true! He was going have a chance to make love to two women at once! His legs turned to jelly. He felt as if he were going to fall over.

"Why don't you lie down, Doc?" Lora said, and gave his cock a gentle tug. "It will be easier that way, don't you think?"

"Ah...yeah," Lee croaked and moved to the bed. Michelle slid over to make room for him.

"You can do whatever you want to do to him, Michelle," Lora said, "I think I'm going to suck his cock."

"O...Ok!" Michelle murmured, but didn't move.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee gasped when Lora's mouth engulfed his cock and her hands cupped and began rolling his testicles. Passion roiled in his body. More exquisite sensations ripped through him when Michelle rolled over and began sucking his nipples.

The indescribable sensations continued as the women worked on him. Lee touched whatever female flesh he could reach, not sure who he was touching most of the time.

"Hey, Michelle, you want to come down here and give me a hand with this?" Lee heard Lora ask.

"Sure," Michelle replied, then the over-stimulated surgeon felt two pairs of lips and hands toying with his cock.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna come!" Lee groaned. The sensations ripping through him were unbelievable! His hips rose and fell on the bed and his cock felt as it it was going to explode.

"What do you think, Michelle?" Lora asked.

"If we make him come, will he be able to get it up again?" Michelle asked.

"I don't know," Lora said, "I bet he can if we help him."

"Well, then..." Michelle said.

Once more, Lee felt lips descend over his cock while other lips went to work on his balls. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he groaned. His hips began churning as he experienced the delectable spasms of a beginning orgasm. Then he was lost in exploding passion, overwhelmed by the lips, tongues, and hands that were giving him absolute wonder. The sensations seemed to go on forever, but finally they began to wane and he relaxed onto the bed.

Even then, Lora and Michelle continued licking and sucking him, cleaning all of the sticky goo he'd shot off his cock and belly. When their cleanup was complete, they slid up, one on each side of him, and kissed him.

"Did you like that, Doc?" Lora asked.

"My God!" Lee whispered. "I've never experienced anything even remotely like it in my life!"

She licked his ear, causing a shudder to go through him. "We're not finished with you yet, Doc," she whispered. Her hand slid down his belly and gripped his flaccid cock. "You want to fuck Michelle?"

"Do you want me to?" Lee asked. He couldn't believe what he'd heard Lora ask. "Does...does she want me to?"

Lora's tongue again explored his ear. "Yes," she whispered. "She does. And I want to watch you fuck her!"

Lee's cock began to swell in Lora's hand. He wasn't sure what, exactly, caused this amazing ability to rejuvenate, there were so many sensual inputs, but it was happening!

"Why don't you eat her?" Lora asked. "Show her how good your tongue is!"

"Ah...OK," Lee replied.

"He wants to eat you, Michelle" Lora told their companion. "Would you like that?"

"I'd love it!" Michelle replied.

"You heard her, Doc," Lora said, "Michelle wants you to eat her. What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing," Lee said. He rolled over and kissed Michelle passionately. His lips left hers after a bit and began traveling down her body. Her rigid nipples were apparently very sensitive, because the minute he began sucking them, she began to moan.

"Ahhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" Michelle groaned, her back arching.

Lee would have preferred to spend more time on Michelle's lovely orbs, but he had other business to attend to, so he continued kissing his way down her body. The farther he went, the louder Michelle's cries of passion became. She writhed and twisted as passion suffused her.

Lee kissed his way through the mat of tightly curled, damp dark hair covering Michelle's middle, and found her surprisingly large, hard, clit. When his tongue lashed it, Michelle's hips rose and she cried out. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss!!!" she wailed. "Oh, yessss!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Eat meeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Lee thrust his tongue into her, lashing her clit, sucking the juices flowing out of her into his mouth. Turning Michelle on, giving her pleasure, was exciting him, too, and he could feel his cock again becoming rigid.

He slid between Michelle's firm, strong legs, looked up, and saw that Lora was sucking Michelle's thick, tasty nipples. Michelle's face - what he could see of it - was a mask of passion.

Lora paused and smiled at him. "Go ahead, Doc, make her come!" she urged. "Do it!" She returned to fondling Michelle's breasts and sucking those wonderful nipples.

Lee dove back into Michelle's cunt, sliding two fingers into her sopping hole and sucking her clit into his mouth. She literally exploded into ecstasy.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" she screamed. "I'm cummmmminnnnnnggggg!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm cummmminnnnnngggggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Michelle shuddered and wailed with joy for quite a while, then she relaxed as passion began to subside.

"Are you still hard, Doc?" Lora asked Lee. As she did, she rolled onto her back and held her arms out to him.

"Yes!" Lee said. He moved between Lora's splayed legs and drove his cock into her.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" Lora yelled, thrusting her hips up to meet his plunging cock. "Give it to me, Doc!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Give it to meeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Michelle's hands trailed over their straining bodies as Lee slammed into Lora. It felt wonderful, but he was nowhere near coming, not yet!

"Now!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Now!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" Lora shrieked, tearing at him with clawed hands, her body jolting with spasms of joy.

Since Lora had come but he hadn't, Lee pulled out of Lora, turned, and fell on Michelle. When he did, she grabbed his cock and directed it into her cavern. Grunting, he pounded into her as hard as he had into Lora.

"Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" Michelle grunted as he thumped against her.

Lee realized he was slamming into Michelle so hard he might have been hurting her, but it didn't sound that way and he didn't really care. He could feel his peak nearing and had to come!

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Againnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Againnnnnnnnn!!! I'm there!!! I'm there!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Michelle cried, quivering, shaking, and straining as once more orgasm swept through her.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Here it comes!!!" Lee groaned, erupting.

Finally spent, Lee collapsed atop Michelle and lay there, too used up to move. He felt motion on the bed, then Lora's hands were moving over him and she was kissing both of them.

"That was incredible!" she gushed. "I...I thought, maybe, I'd be jealous watching you, but I wasn't! That was the most fantastic thing I've ever seen! Was it good for you, Michelle?"

"Uh-huh," Michelle replied weakly.

Lee pushed himself up on outstretched arms and looked down into Michelle's face. She smiled up at him. "You aren't sorry we did this, are you?" he asked.

She shook her head and smiled at him. "No way!" she exclaimed.

"Do you have to get home right away, Doc?" Lora asked.

Lee thought about the fact that Abby was probably wondering where he was, then decided what his wife thought really wasn't important, since he planned to start divorce proceedings anyhow.

"Nope," he said. "I don't have to go home at all if I don't want to."

"Fantastic!" both Lora and Michelle chorused. They began kissing him and moving their hands over his body again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers