Abby Replies

Story Info
Advice columnist replies to a cheating wife.
2.6k words
2.12
70k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers

{Not long ago Just Plain Bob posted "Another Letter to 'Dear Abby'" from "Seattle Wife Who Needs It" I have decided to post Abby's reply which has fallen into my hands, but in order to understand it you really ought to read Bob's story.

But ... I know my readers, always looking for quick thrills and totally lacking any self control! (Why else are you reading porn?) You're not going to look for it, are you? No. So ... with Bob's permission, I include some of the highlights of Seattle Wife's letter, including the comments Abby scribbled in the margins [shown this way] as she was preparing her reply.}

Dear Abby,

I am a 44 year old woman and I will have been married to my husband for 25 years this coming Thursday. I love my husband dearly, but I have kept a secret (actually two of them) from him for our entire marriage.

[Oh, goody!]

My husband and I dated for about three years before we married. Although we did make love it wasn't a regular thing. I had waited until he proposed before I gave up my virginity, but he worked out of town a lot and we both still lived with our parents so there wasn't a lot of opportunity. I think that all total that we had made love maybe eight times over a five month period.

[Pathetic. How did you expect to know if you were compatible without months of hard nasty sex? O tempora! O mores!]

About two weeks before the wedding the girls I work with threw a small party for me at a local lounge. They bought me drinks and made me dance with any guy who came to our table. It didn't matter if the guy came to ask Debbie, Carol, Alice or Bev; I stood up. I'd had enough drinks to get "loose" and when the guys felt me up I didn't fight the off when they grabbed my ass or tried to get their hands in my panties. I didn't care because I knew that none of them were going to get lucky. Not with all of the girls I worked with right there and watching.

[Hypocrite! Cock tease!]

After almost two hours at the lounge Alice said that it was time to give me my surprise

{It was taking her to a strip club}

I looked around the club and saw that almost all the patrons were women although a few of them appeared to have men with them. I was frankly amazed at the way those women were behaving as the men took off their outfits as they danced. Some of them had to be restrained from trying to get up on the stage with the dancers.

[What did you expect? They were healthy, rutting young females!]

There were cries of "Take it all off and show us what you got," and "Show us the package baby." The girls fed me drinks and made lewd comments such as: "Look at the lump in his thong. Is your guy hung like that, Baby?" Then Alice pointed at one of the dancers and said, "Doesn't HE look yummy? Wouldn't you just love to eat him up ... or vice versa?"

He did look pretty good and for a second or so I let my imagination run wild. I'd had about five drinks since we got there on top of what I'd had at the lounge so I was feeling no pain. I was getting into the spirit of things and was chanting "Show us the beef stick, show us the beef stick" with the other women when Carol said, "Here he comes."

"Here who comes?"

"Your surprise honey; the reason we brought you here."

She pointed and I saw one of the dancers walk up. He looked like a Black Greek god and my tummy got all fluttery.

["Fluttery?" Tell the truth, you skank! You had your hand in your panties jilling off, didn't you?]

"This is Toby, honey, and he's here to give you a lap dance. I know he is yummy and from the look in your eyes, you want to do something naughty, but the rules are that you can look, but you can't touch."

Toby proceeded to thrust his groin in my face and when he was finished I was weak in the knees. When he got up, if he had wanted to take me right there on the table in front of God and everybody, I would have let him.

[That's the point. Why else did Alice and the girls take you there?]

{She has sex with Toby in a back room. Want to know more? Stop wanking and go read Bob's story.}

{And then with all the other dancers at the club. Ditto.}

{And three of the dancer go home with her and fuck her all night. Ditto}

The unplanned outcome of that night was that I missed my period while on my honeymoon. A month later I told my husband I was pregnant, but not that the father of the baby was one of the dancers from the club. That secret I'll take to my grave.

[Melodrama Queen! Don't tell me you didn't get off on knowing all these years you'd cuckolded your husband. It's obvious the kid is several shaded darker than either of you!]

That night awoke something in me and turned me into slut. I saw Toby five or six more times before the wedding -- the last time the morning before I walked down the aisle at noon.

[I'll bet the stains from the cum you leaked onto the church carpet in front of the altar have never come out.]

I have to confess, Abby, that Toby wasn't the last of my lovers.

[Duh!]

There have been many others over the years, usually younger men I work with and guys I pick up in hotels and bars when I'm out of town on business trips or in local dives when my hubby is away.

My problem, Abby, is that as I get older my sexual urges are increasing. I'm doing a gangbang on the average of every two weeks and I'm doing co-workers in the supply closet at work almost daily. It is inevitable that if I keep it up, I'm going to get caught.

My question is, "Do you think my husband would understand my need to be a slut if I confessed to him?

(signed)

Seattle Wife Who Needs It

*****

Dear Seattle Wife Who Needs It, [Don't we all, honey!]

I think you will understand why I am replying to your letter on this special website instead of in the family newspapers. The old prudes wouldn't publish your sexy letter in my column, either. Still, I recognize a sincere cry for help when I pick one out of the burn bag. Actually I was a secret slut (a secret from my first three husbands) for years.

The answer to your question is, no, your husband will NOT understand, but that's not important; he will LOVE it.

You didn't say, but it is obvious that at home you have been playing the typical wife role to the hilt: feigning total disinterest in sex, giving your husband mercy fucks maybe once a month (flannel pajamas, lights out, missionary position, grit your teeth to lie still and keep from orgasming), never wearing (for him) any of the slinky lingerie, or high-top stockings that he keeps buying you every Valentine's Day, birthday, and Anniversary.

I know you did this with the best of intentions. You wanted to fit in with his friends' wives and help his career. That was a mistake. For a woman who's never been fucked by a Black man, being a frigid wife is not an act; she really does not crave multiple screaming orgasms from a thick black fuck-pole pounding deep into her spasming pussy, does not masturbate several times a day even with their fingers, much less a high powered vibrator, and they is genuinely disgusted by her white husband's constant, pathetic whining -- month in and month out -- for sex. She understands all too well that the invitations to "go dancing," to have "romantic" dinners alone, to get away just the two of them on "a little vacation without the kids" are just devious efforts to get her in the mood for sex and, if they are not careful, to pop another little bun in her oven. Even holding hands and snuggling are strictly off limits for un-Blackened white wives.

A woman like that truly does not understand why she finds watery cum stains on the sheets from her husband's nightly masturbation sessions. She is disgusted by the porn sites (like this one) that her desperate mate turns to in frustration. She shudders at the idea of taking her husband's cock into her mouth and the thought of swallowing his spunk turns her stomach. She has heard how wonderful it is having a loving white husband put his head between her legs, to tell her how womanly she tastes, how sexy she smells, and to eat her pussy until she comes over and over, but she doesn't believe any decent white woman could actually take pleasure from such filthy acts. And even if it were not so bad, she realizes it would only create an obligation to perform reciprocal vile deeds, see above. Or, what is worse, oral sex might get her excited enough to give in to hubby's perverted desire for (heaven forbid) daily sex and more babies.

But fortunately you are different, honey. Early on you were blessed to discover your inner slut. You thank your mother for teaching you that sex was dirty; that's what makes it so hot. I trust you have kept in touch with this Alice who first turned you on to what being a real woman is. You (and, soon, your husband) should lick that woman's pussy every day in gratitude.

But the concern you express is not just in conforming to society's expectation that white women be passionless creatures who allow sex willingly only a few times in life when deigning to become pregnant with the 1.9 children expected of them, who look down their noses at a woman so in love with and confident of her husband that she is willing to give him 3, 4, 5 or more children. Apparently you really fear that your husband would love and respect you less if he knew you were a cheating slut.

Silly girl!

Husbands may not like the cheating part, but, like all men, they LOVE sluts. Of course he'd PREFER that your volcanic sexual urges were only for him, that you wanted nothing more than to keep him in bed all the time, busy making babies for you and the other fifteen nubile women you recruited for his exclusive harem. But with regular ball-emptying sex, he can be brought down to earth. If he really loves you -- as he must, to have put up with your starving him for sex as long as he has -- when you do break the news that you constantly smolder for sex, you'll be able to make him understand that your craving and capacity for orgasms far surpasses what he or any other one man can give you. Your need for multiple lovers is no reflection on him. Even if he were like your 19 year old Black lover who has been taming white women with his 14" cock since he knocked up three of his Jr. High teachers, one man could never be enough for a real woman like you.

In return for your finally dressing like a woman for him, going out with him in neck-popping hussy skirts, attention-grabbing tops that showcase your assets, and heels that put a swish to your wiggle, letting him see you in those big loopy earrings and your ankle chain, and, of course, keeping his eyeballs screwed out, he'll be happy, or at least too fucked out to give a damn, for you to carry on as you please. After all these years of pining to eat your pussy, to get his mouth and nose to the source of the sexy musk that has kept him hard for so long, he'll be so grateful that you are finally opening your legs for him, he won't mind to find your treasure full of cum.

That is the advice you asked for, now let me give you some for your own good.

Honey, you're too old for fortnightly gangbangs. This is not to deny that women like us need more sex now than we did when we were horny teenagers taking on the all Black football team. (You don't expect me to believe you were a virgin when you first let hubby-to-be do you, do you?) You are just going about satisfying those needs the wrong way. Take it from me, at our age it's more fun to leave two or three guys comatose than spend six hours of getting one slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am fuck after the other, even if they are all Black. And it's a lot more comfortable going to sleep sandwiched between a couple of Black lovers in your own bed than taking a taxi home at 4 a.m. all sticky with jizz. And whatever they may imply in those stories on Dark Wanderer, you and I know that organizing a gangbang is a lot of work.

No. Better be more selective. Now far be it from me to tell you to completely forego career-enhancing sex with your boss (How do you think my slutty sister Ann Landers and I get our columns in 283 daily newspapers?) or to pass up a quickie every now and then with a hunky guy from the loading dock. Nevertheless, it's time you gave up casual multi-partner sex and got down to some serious breeding if you intend to have a gaggle more Black babies before menopause. You need to get up to speed quickly, so I recommend getting an account over at Dark Cavern. The odds there are awesome, dozens, scores of virile Black guys for each fertile white woman and every horny young buck will be creaming to get his babymaker into a ripe MILF like you. Tell them you're available and those Impregnorium bulls will pump more potent cum in you in a week than you got in all those years of gang-bangs. My last two Black babies were conceived with men I met on Dark Cavern! Ann is also pregnant again by one of the Moderators, she's not sure which.

And one final thing about your husband. Remember, you are asking this wonderful man whom you love and who loves you so dearly to accept a lot. He's going to be watching Black men you met on the Internet fuck you senseless, see you whiny with lust, sobbing their names as you come and begging them to empty their balls into his darling wife's fertile pussy while he spews his seed on the closet door. Do something for him that will show just how special he is to you now that he knows what a slut you are. One night before you've cut loose with those Dark Cavern hunks, when you're riding him good, just about to let him come, lean down and whisper to him that you've come off the Pill and you've sabotaged the condom he's wearing because you have decided he deserves to be the daddy of another baby, maybe even of a whole 'second crop.'

I guarantee your pussy will feel his cock twitch if he doesn't lose it right there. For the nine months of your pregnancy he'll fuck you with a vigor beyond his years, spurred on by pride of showing off his middle age wife with a sexy bulging belly, looking forward to suckling milk from those exploding bazookas, basking in the envy of his friends, and laughing with you at the jealousy of yours.

With enough messy sex, he'll even believe he's going to be the father.

Comments, Please

vargas111
vargas111
841 Followers