Abby's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Jemma seduces Abby.
1.5k words
4.2
140.3k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo86
neo86
42 Followers

"Jemma!"

Mike woke suddenly, shouting out Jemma's name.

"What the hell?" Abby turned over quickly, looking puzzled at her boyfriend. "Why the hell did you say that?"

"Um... I don't know... I just had a bad dream... that.... Erm.... Jemma had died... it was gruesome."

"Aw, come here baby."

Abby hugged her boyfriend, giving him a soft kiss. Mike returned the kiss, his fingers immediately slipping between his girlfriend's wet pussy, sliding in and out slowly.

"Oh Mike I love you."

"I love you too."

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Shouted Mike while struggling to put on a pair of pants.

Mike had left an exhausted Abby in bed after they had spent the entire morning lovemaking.

"Well hi there Mike."

Mike froze, stood there looking at a gorgeous Jemma, wearing a small leather skirt, and a tight leather top that was cut perfectly to show off her sexy cleavage.

"Hey. What's up?"

Jemma looked Mike up and down, examining closely his bare chest as she licked her lips.

"I was just wondering what you were doing today."

"Well me and Abby were going to go out later...."

Mike was cut off short as he was interrupted by Jemma's soft whisper of "obey". Suddenly his head felt fuzzy and he felt himself relax, unable to take his eyes away from Jemma.

"Good boy, come with me."

"Mike?? Mike? Where are you? Who was at the door?"

Abby was up now and dressed, but did not know where her boyfriend had vanished to.

Mike followed his new mistress obediently, taking her hand as she led him back towards her room. She turned and gave him a soft kiss. Mike melted further into her hypnotic trance and felt himself become more obedient to her.

Once back at her room, Jemma clicked her fingers in front of Mike's face.

Mike's eyes opened wide, and began searching the room frantically, confused at where he now found himself.

"What? What the hell is going on? What am I doing here?"

Mike looked around Jemma's bedroom, desperately trying to remember how he had got there.

Suddenly the room filled with intense perfume, perfume that made Mike relax a little, as he sat down on the edge of Jemma's bed.

"Just relax," said a distant, sexy voice. "Just relax for me now Mike."

"Who's that?"

"Mistress. Obey me."

Mike felt himself drift into hypnotic trance for his mistress. Jemma now stood naked in front of him, squeezing her breasts and playing with herself while looking Mike in the eyes.

"You're such a good slave Mike."

Jemma leaned over him, partly straddling him, and kissed her slave softly on the neck.

"Lye down and sleep for me Mike. Sleep for your mistress."

Within seconds of Jemma whispering these commands in his ears, Mike had sunk into the bed, falling into a deep hypnotic trance for Jemma.

Abby had spent most of the afternoon getting ready for her romantic evening with Mike. He had promised that he would take her out this evening to the most expensive restaurant in town. Funny, she thought, that he had vanished earlier. Perhaps he had slipped off to make some last arrangements for tonight? Perhaps a limousine? Or horse and carriage? Mike was always doing the most romantic thing to please his girlfriend!

"Knock, knock."

"Ok, I'm coming."

Abby was half dressed in just a bath robe as she had been trying to get her hair right for her big night with her boyfriend. She opened the door to Jemma, immediately attracted to the light that shone off her crystal necklace that hung between her cleavage.

"Hey Jemma, come in and make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks."

Jemma walked into the room, brushing past Abby to give her a scent of her alluring perfume. She stood as Abby collapsed on the couch opposite her.

"What's wrong Abby? You look worried."

"I am, Mike just disappeared earlier and I can't get hold of him. I've tried ringing his cell phone but it's off."

"Don't worry Abby, I'm sure he's safe and comfortable."

Jemma smiled at Abby as she sat down next to her on the couch.

"I'm actually glad that Mike isn't here Abby... because there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Jemma slowly placed a hand on Abby's bare thigh that was not covered by her robe. Abby immediately looked down at Jemma's hand then back up at Jemma, feeling suddenly scared by Jemma's moves.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I've had these feelings for so long. They've been building up every day and now I just can't contain them anymore."

Abby looked inquisitively at Jemma, confused at what she was saying.

"I know that you and Mike are very happy together. I know that you are deeply in love. But I just need to let you know how I feel."

All of Abby's concentration was now locked on Jemma. Funny, she thought. This situation is so weird, but I feel so relaxed and Jemma's eyes look so wonderful. I could stare at them forever.

"Wh-what are you on about Jemma?"

"But the thing is, I know you feel it too."

Jemma moved her hand slowly up Abby's thigh, rubbing and caressing as she moved higher. Abby gasped in shock, but was still unable to take her gaze away from Jemma's wonderful stare.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Abby shouted.

"Don't resist, just relax Abby. I know you want it."

"No Jemma! This is wrong!"

Jemma moved her fingers slightly against Abby's now wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" Moaned Abby.

Jemma leaned towards Abby's ear and whispered softly:

"See! You want it don't you Abby? Don't resist and just give in to it. Give into me."

"N-n-n-no Jemma. I love Mike! This is wrong!"

Jemma's eyes still held Abby's complete attention as she began to take off Abby's robe, exposing Abby's perfect breasts.

"You can't resist me Abby. Look deep into my eyes. Lose yourself in them and fall into my hypnotic trance."

"N-n-n-n-no Jemma!"

Abby attempted to resist, closing her eyes just, desperately trying to look away from Jemma's hypnotic stare.

"Bad girl Abby. You know you want to look into my eyes. My sexy, hypnotic eyes. You yearn to look into them. To look into my eyes and obey. You might have your eyes closed, but you cannot resist my perfume. Breathe it in now Abby. Breath in my relaxing perfume, and relax for me."

Abby had no choice. Jemma's perfume filled her nostrils and she breathed it in deeply, unable to escape the hypnotic fumes of this wonderful woman.

"Yes Abby, that's good. Relax for me now."

Abby felt herself melt into the sofa under Jemma's command. She was helpless now as Jemma took control. Jemma began to slide her fingers deep into Abby's wanting pussy, sliding them back and forth slowly in a slow and sexy movement. Abby groaned quietly in pleasure, enjoying every slide that Jemma's fingers made into her.

"Yes Abby, enjoy the pleasure I give you. Let it wash over you as my hypnotic trance envelops you. Open your eyes for me now."

Abby instantly opened her eyes to Jemma's command, staring deep into her hypnotic eyes.

"There's a good girl Abby. Relax for me now deep into my trance. Let yourself become hypnotised by me."

Jemma began to move her fingers faster, which was greeted by louder moans and groan from her soon-to-be-slave.

"You are mine now Abby. No one else's and only mine. Mike means nothing to you anymore. He is mine just like you are. You are both my sex-slaves that obey me completely. You love me now. Don't you slave?"

"Yes mistress." Abby said in a tone-less voice.

"Good. Now whenever I say to you 'obey'. You will fall back into this deep, obedient hypnotic trance. Now let's test your obedience."

Jemma clicked her fingers in front of Abby's face. Abby's face turned to instant confusion as she attempted to get her bearings. First of all, why was she naked in front of Jemma? And why was she so wet?

"What the hell is going on?" Abby said in a stern tone.

"Everything you've ever wanted." Jemma said in a slow and sexy voice as she began to undress in front of Abby.

"What are you doing Jemma? Tell me what's going on?"

Jemma was now stood, naked in front of Abby who was still sitting down on the couch.

"Obey Abby!"

Instantly Abby relaxed, her eyes glazed over, and she stared up at her mistress in pure hypnotic relaxation.

"Come to me slave."

Abby stood up, face-to-face to Jemma. Her eyes locked on her mistresses' hypnotic gaze.

"Pleasure me Abby."

Abby sat her mistress down on the couch. She opened her legs and immediately slipped her tongue into Jemma's tight, wet pussy. She swirled her tongue around inside her, slipping it out once in a while to lick Jemma's juices off her soaking wet pussy.

Jemma caressed Abby's hair, while squeezing her breasts in ultimate pleasure. Deepening Abby's trance with every word that she said.

"Make me cum now Abby. Swallow it all and become my complete slave."

Abby continued to pleasure her mistresses' gorgeous pussy, pumping her tongue hard and fast.

"Oooooooohhhh YES! YES ABBY! Good girl! You are now all mine!"

Abby and Mike never saw much of each other after that. Neither of them had another relationship after their split. However they spent many separate nights in Jemma's room: Jemma's obedient slaves.

neo86
neo86
42 Followers