Abby's Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate is taken by Abby.
2.1k words
4.06
87.6k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo86
neo86
42 Followers

"Ring, ring!"

Kate picked up her cell phone. "Hello, Kate speaking."

"Hey Kate, it's Jemma. How you doing? I haven't seen you for so long!"

"Yeah I know it's been a while. I've just... well I've had something missing since he left.."

"Oh yea, I'm so sorry to hear about that. Why don't you come round and we can have a proper catch up?"

"Um... I'm not too sure about that Jem. I'm not really in the mood for.."

Jemma's voice suddenly changed to be more soft and quiet.

"Please Kate, it'll help cheer you up."

"Ok, ok. I'll be round soon."

Kate hung up, and 10 minutes later she was at Jemma's front door.

"Hey there." Jemma opened the door in just a robe, and rushed to hug her friend.

"Please excuse the robe, I'm having a lazy day today."

Jemma led Kate through to her living room and they both sat down on the couch. Jemma offered Kate a glass of wine, which she accepted and sipped straight away.

"I just can't believe it Jem. We were getting in so well, and I thought it was really going somewhere." Kate looked down, clearly upset.

"Kate I'm so sorry, if there's anything I can do to help just tell me ok?"

Jemma put her hand on Kate's cheek and brought her face up to hers, and wiped away a tear. She smiled at Kate, looking into her eyes to reassure her.

"Thanks Jem, it means a lot." Kate returned the smile, at ease in Jemma's company. Strange, she thought, she had always felt uptight around Jemma but for some reason she felt relaxed with her now.

"It's just that..."

"Shhh Kate. I think you need to try and forget about him. Try and forget that he ever existed. Perhaps you need to relax and just forget about him completely."

Jemma smiled and looked deep into Kate eyes as she began to entrance her.

"I know Jemma I know. It's just so hard to..."

"I know Kate, I understand. I just think that you need to relax more."

Jemma's voice suddenly became quieter and softer as she spoke to Kate, beginning to hypnotize her slowly.

Kate could feel herself becoming relaxed and a little tired right now, and found so much relaxation looking into Jemma's wonderful eyes, unaware at what Jemma was doing to her.

"H-h-h-how do I?"

Smiling even more in satisfaction at Kate's low resistance, Jemma edged closer and began speaking softer and in a more sexier manner.

"You will relax now. Relaxation is so good Kate. Just relax and forget about him. Relax and forget. Relax for me Kate."

Jemma edged forward again and put her hand on Kate's thigh and began to caress it softly.

"What?! What are you doing?" Kate protested in horror as she pulled back from Jemma, breaking from the trance.

Jemma remained unfazed and continued to talk in her soft and sexy voice.

"Shhhh now Kate. You need to relax."

"What the hell do you think you're doing Jemma? You know I don't swing that way!" Kate was no longer in trance and looked at Jemma in complete disgust.

Suddenly, Jemma looked deep into Kate's eyes, and froze her for a second. For that one second Kate could not resist looking into Jemma's hypnotic gaze. Jemma quickly leaned forward and kissed Kate softly, slipping her tongue into Kate's mouth. Jemma pulled away and smiled at Kate. The effect which her gaze had had on her moments before had drained away but Jemma's hypnotic lipstick now relaxed Kate and made her vulnerable to Jemma's entrancement.

"W-what w-was that?" Kate whispered in her slight, trance-like daze.

"Shhh." Jemma whispered as she slowly untied her robe to reveal her magnificent, bare breasts. She slowly reached for her crystal pendant that hung between them and began to toy with it, shining light of it into Kate's eyes.

Kate had watched helplessly as Jemma had done this and now her eyes watched the crystal between her gorgeous breasts.

"I-I-I think I better b-b-be l-l-leaving." Kate muttered out.

"You will do no such thing my pet. You don't want to leave now do you? You just like watching my crystal and relaxing for me don't you?"

Kate was resisting so hard now, but was relaxing quickly into trance by Jemma. At that moment she could have turned away and escaped Jemma's entrancement but she watched the hypnotic crystal for that one second too long and it was too late. There was no going back now.

"You can't resist anymore Kate, you know you can't. You just want to stay here and watch my crystal, watching the light as it shines of it. Watching it as it turns, as it hypnotizes you. You are becoming hypnotized by me now Kate and you will obey what I say."

Jemma took her pendant off, and began to swing the crystal back and forth in front of Kate's eyes, in front of her own, as she cast her hypnotic spell over her further.

"Yes Kate. Watch my crystal as it swings back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Watching as it swings. Becoming tired now, falling, falling, falling into trance for me. Deeper and deeper."

Kate watched blankly and obediently and her will to resist slipped away. She was at Jemma's mercy and completely open to her.

"You can no longer resist now Kate. You will listen to what I say. Everything I say is a good idea, and you like my ideas. You want to follow my ideas and obey what I say. You are completely under my spell."

"Under your spell." Kate said, deep in trance.

"Good girl. You are completely mine and only mine. No one else means anything to you. You want me, and me only. You crave to serve and obey me. You will always obey when I command you."

Jemma placed her crystal back around her neck, letting it drop between her breasts again; Kate's eyes still transfixed upon it.

"Follow the crystal now Kate, and pleasure me. Obey me now."

Jemma put her hand on the back of Kate's head, and eased her towards her breasts as Kate obeyed completely. She kissed Jemma's breasts softly, sucking them slowly, while she curled her tongue around her hard nipples. Then taking them completely into her mouth. She continued to suck and caress her mistress's breasts while Jemma continued to speak to her in her sexy voice, deepening her trance all the time.

"Good girl Kate. Good. Keep pleasuring me and fall deeper under my control. You cannot escape now, you are all mine."

Jemma caressed Kate's hair, caressing it softly.

"Close your eyes Kate, and relax deep in my trance."

She sat her back on the couch and slowly took off Kate's skirt, and then took off her wet panties. Spreading Kate's legs, she quickly pushed her tongue into Kate's wet pussy and began to swirl it around, deep inside her. From time to time she slipped it out and tickled her pussy, but then slid it back in again sucking her slave's juices.

"Mmmmmmmm." Kate groaned in ecstasy as Jemma made her come repeatedly within minutes.

"What the?" Kate woke up in a cold sweat, in her flat. She had had the strangest dream ever that she had kissed Jemma. She felt insecure at why she was dreaming up such things, but thought the best way to forget about it would be to get up and get the day started.

That evening she went on a date with a guy she knew from work. Everything was going well and she invited him in for a coffee. They had been chatting for a while, and then his cell phone rang which he left the room to answer.

Suddenly Kate was not alone in the room. She heard a noise behind her, then turned around to see Jemma standing there in the room with her. She was wearing a tight, leather suit that showed off her magnificent body.

"How the hell did you get there? What are you doing here Jem?"

"I thought you could do with some company," Jemma smiled at her, slowly walking towards her, "do you remember this?"

Jemma reached down between her cleavage where she coiled her fingers around her necklace.

"What are you on about Jemma? Get out now!" Kate nearly shouted at her.

"Shhh Kate. Into trance. Obey me now." At that moment, she took her fingers away to reveal her crystal, shining with awesome light. Kate could not ignore such a thing and was immediately drawn to it. She was hypnotised straight away by it and was under Jemma's control. Her eyes glazed over and Jemma smiled as she knew that she had her.

"There's a good girl. Now you will be my bait and my charm to bring in a new slave. Here, you will need this."

Jemma placed a crystal identical to the one she wore around Kate's neck, dropping it between Kate's breasts.

"He won't be able to resist."

At that moment, Kate's date walked back into the room.

"Um, hi.... Who are you? Kate's housemate I presume? Dave."

Dave extended his hand and firmly shook Jemma's, completely unaware of Kate, who was standing blankly faced in trance, deeply hypnotized.

"Jemma."

Jemma smiled at Dave and looked deep into his eyes. Dave returned the smile and looked into Jemma's sexy eyes. He turned to look at Kate momentarily but was cut off by Jemma.

"Are you ok Kate, what's wrong..."

"She can't hear you Dave."

Dave turned to look back at Jemma and was drawn immediately into her gaze.

"Why? What's wrong with her?"

"She is deep in trance. She is deeply hypnotized right now." Jemma smiled.

"What the hell is going on?" Dave protested, looking right into Jemma's eyes.

"She is my slave. And that is exactly what you will become Dave. You will become all mine. You are becoming entranced now, and are falling into hypnosis." Jemma began to talk much more slowly and softer.

"What do you mean? You're crazy! I'm leaving..."

"Look deep into my eyes Dave. Yes, that's it. Deep now, and become hypnotized." Jemma continued talking softly to Dave, drawing him under her spell. "I-I-I-I w-w-on't..." Dave's resistance had already begun to edge away as Jemma hypnotized him deeply.

Jemma moved forward, her eyes still locked on his and pulled down his jeans and then his boxers to reveal his hard cock.

"Suck him." Jemma ordered Kate.

Kate obeyed straight away and bent down on her knees between Jemma and the entranced Dave and took his hard cock into her mouth. She began slowly, sliding her lips up and down his hard shaft, stopping at the tip to tickle it with her tongue, then deep-throating it completely into her mouth.

Dave let out a moan as Kate sucked him off, his eyes still in the hypnotic gaze of his soon to be mistress.

"Yes Dave, that's it. Relax now and give into me completely. Give your will to me and become all mine. It feels so good, obeying and looking into my eyes. You can't resist me."

Jemma walked up to him, and bent in towards him and whispered "kiss me". He obediently leant towards her and kissed her softly. Her tongue entered his mouth and they kissed passionately for a few moments. Dave could not stop himself from obeying this magnificent woman.

"Good boy. Now follow us."

Jemma and Kate each took one of Dave's hands, and led him to her bedroom where they lay him down on the bed. Dave was deep in Jemma's trance and the two crystals that shone into his eyes deepened it further. There was no resisting them now.

Jemma looked up into Dave's eyes, and slid his cock between her bare breasts, her crystal also in his line of vision as she hypnotized him deeper. She squeezed her breasts tight around his cock, rubbing them up and down it, tickling the tip with her tongue. Kate joined Jemma as they both sucked on his hard cock, sucking away all resistance to Jemma's hypnotic control.

"All mine now Dave. Say it. Say you are mine. Say you obey me."

Dave looked into her eyes, his own glazed over, deep in her hypnotic control.

"Yes Jemma, I'm all yours, I obey you completely."

"Good boy."

Jemma leant forward and kissing him softly, her tongue slowly entering his mouth and swirling around his own. She slowly slid down on his cock, moaning as his hard shaft slipped into her wet pussy, and slowly began to ride him.

"Look into my eyes Dave, my sex slave. You will always obey me, always obey me." Jemma said in her sexy voice, still staring deeply into her new slave's eyes.

"Yes....obey......you." Dave replied helplessly as Jemma continued to fuck him harder.

Her pussy tight around his throbbing cock, Jemma bent down and whispered quietly just as Dave was about to come :

"Alllllll mine..."

She lent in and kissed him again, sending him into a deep hypnotic sleep. Deep under her control.

neo86
neo86
42 Followers